The Furry Forums would like to place cookies on your computer to help us make this website better. To find out more about the cookies, see our privacy notice.
To accept the cookie click here, or please login or register.

Author Topic: The hunt  (Read 13416 times)

Zane the Fox

Re: The hunt
« Reply #180 on: July 16, 2015, 10:45:04 AM »
*back with Drago and Zane. A laughter was hears. * hey. Big boss want us back.
*the female hiss* you two are very lucky. Otherwise it would a .....gore full fun. Come dear. It best not let boss wait

*the metallic male growl * agree sear. Bye for now but we qatchin and we be seeing you and your friend soon... ha ha.. very very soon. *the smoke and fire die away to show they were gone.

Zane the Fox

« Reply #181 on: July 16, 2015, 10:45:51 AM »
*Zarco growled*
Lets see how you like THIS!

*He stabbed his floor into the ground, creating a shockwave around himself*
The shock wave clear the smoke but the lone black fox is gone.

Offline Zarconite

• Hug Enthusiast
  • Jovial Jaguar
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 8 years Top 50 Most Online This user has donated to the forum. This user has donated more than $50 to the forum.
  • May or may not be a demon
    • Awards
  • Species: Wolf / Fox Hybrid
  • Coloring: Grey / White / Blue
  • Height: 5' 7"
  • Weight: 170
  • Reference: [link]
  • Currently: I think I'm finished here, I may pop up from time to time though
« Reply #182 on: July 16, 2015, 10:47:10 AM »
Grrr.. Next time I'll be sure to kill you on sight, no mercy.
*Zarco looked around for a small while*
  • Avatar by: Commision by Nimroderick
  • Signature art by: Myself - so that its easier for me to tell which posts are mine

Zane the Fox

« Reply #183 on: July 16, 2015, 10:47:21 AM »
(Sorry to tease ya guy but I have to get off for fwq bit. Don't know if I be back on in few bit or few hour. But here a plot turn for you guy...

Zane the Fox

« Reply #184 on: July 16, 2015, 12:18:00 PM »
*Zane stood in fear and shock  before he turn and ran, forgetting his power to move through shadow.* No..no..no..no. Anyone but her and him. He shouldn't be alive. Not them. *he repeatin to himeaelf, running so hard that he didn't noicted that he ran by few of the challenged hunters that was attack by the same group attacked him.*

Offline Naval

• Eager Elephant
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 8 years Top 100 Most Online
  • *Sounds of crunching seashells*
    • Fur Affinity
    • Awards
  • Species: Garthim
  • Coloring: Oynx with shine over the exoskeleton, muddy brown hairs, with royal purple eyes.
  • Height: 6.7ft
  • Weight: 270lbs
  • Build: Bulky and bumpy, with a top heavy build.
  • Currently: Looking for a crystal... maybe one that has a darker color.
« Reply #185 on: July 16, 2015, 04:53:23 PM »
I look around me..knowing that something is coming after everyone."So it was stay and die...or leave like the coward you have always been...well..looks like I stay".So now the bigger question is what will I face." I pull out my blade Tonfas and put them in a defense stance...
  • Avatar by: A picture from Google.
You know the greatest thing I can feel, is the feeling that when I have helped someone. That memory and act of kindness helps to mold them into something great. That thought, that feeling can't be beat. - This guy.

Zane the Fox

« Reply #186 on: July 17, 2015, 01:41:49 AM »
*Around Mikey. There was a groanin sound and odd clankin as well. But the person that the noise belong to was watching home very closely*

Offline Naval

• Eager Elephant
    • Fur Affinity
    • Awards
  • Coloring: Oynx with shine over the exoskeleton, muddy brown hairs, with royal purple eyes.
« Reply #187 on: July 17, 2015, 02:13:17 AM »
I try to fine their weakness.hoping that their just unseen..but nothing comes up.."How can this be...it's like it's here...but now...then again...why would anything come after me..Yea that's right..the bounty is fake and not even worth that much."
You know the greatest thing I can feel, is the feeling that when I have helped someone. That memory and act of kindness helps to mold them into something great. That thought, that feeling can't be beat. - This guy.

Zane the Fox

« Reply #188 on: July 17, 2015, 02:20:51 AM »
*Groanin gettin louder as it gettin closer. The smell of rotting flesh was in the air.* (I have to get home to have ur fight secne as I at my mom atm. I have your enemy paperwork at home )

Offline Naval

• Eager Elephant
    • Fur Affinity
    • Awards
« Reply #189 on: July 17, 2015, 02:26:40 AM »
(Ok tell me when you get back...Hmmm nah I won't spoil it.) My face cringed under that smell..but even with my power confused I can tell..that all seems to be quiet around me besides the moan... "Why did you chose this life.....Marie and you would have been happy if you have just fought..But no your stuck with pity in your heart and the fire of anger to fuel you....The silent type..that's you.And why did you open your mouth..you stupid fool...You could have got us killed.."

Offline Celestial_Dragon

• Foxy Fox
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 8 years
  • I intend to live forever, or die Trying
    • Awards
  • Species: Dragon
  • Coloring: Gold scaled and White underside, with angel-like wings
  • Height: 260cm
  • Weight: 120kg
  • Build: Mesomorph
  • Currently: More than likely studying while having this open on my Laptop
« Reply #190 on: July 17, 2015, 05:52:45 AM »
Drago smelt the flesh, and his face began to distort into a look of fear and dread, they couldn't have, there are innocent people here,
" none of us are going to get out of this town alive" Drago said
  • Signature art by: -

Freedom isn't free
You can lead me, follow me, or get out of my way so make up your mind

Zane the Fox

« Reply #191 on: July 17, 2015, 06:13:27 AM »
*The groaning became loud as the trees began to crashing down around him. In the direction the tree was breaking, a large Brown ferret with greenish tilt and few patches on body was rottin. He roared at Mikey as he grab a tree he just broke and threw it at him.*

Offline Naval

• Eager Elephant
    • Fur Affinity
    • Awards
« Reply #192 on: July 17, 2015, 06:17:58 AM »
"A zombie...that doesn't make much sense.." He thinks to himself as he jumps on the tree to land with it and Stared at the beast.. "Now what makes you tick." :/

Post Merge: July 17, 2015, 06:42:34 AM
I quickly move in on it and try to find it''s weakness while dodging any of it's lumbering hulk..
« Last Edit: July 17, 2015, 06:42:34 AM by Mikey Silva, Reason: Merged DoublePost »

Zane the Fox

« Reply #193 on: July 17, 2015, 06:45:58 AM »
*the collar around his neck lit up and spark as the ferret grab his head in pain. When his head came down, one of the eye grow red much as mech eye. He ran at him as he leave the dark area. His body shown that half is made of mech. And due to that, the skin around the area of metal meet skin. It was rottin and infect. Giving it a zombie smell and look much simalr to zombie.*

Offline Celestial_Dragon

• Foxy Fox
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 8 years
  • I intend to live forever, or die Trying
    • Awards
  • Species: Dragon
  • Coloring: Gold scaled and White underside, with angel-like wings
  • Height: 260cm
  • Weight: 120kg
  • Build: Mesomorph
  • Currently: More than likely studying while having this open on my Laptop
« Reply #194 on: July 17, 2015, 08:04:45 AM »
Drago ran through the smoke and saw the zombie and the raptor fighting,
" oh, god dammit, they bought those guys", drago moaned aloud to himself,
" hey raptor, need a claw, or tail,.... or a sword, because if you want to go one on one, I woan't stop you" drago fearfully asked looking at the disgusting mess of skin and machine, wound littered its body and the entire surface of the metal and skin was splattered in dark red.
  • Signature art by: -

Freedom isn't free
You can lead me, follow me, or get out of my way so make up your mind