The Furry Forums would like to place cookies on your computer to help us make this website better. To find out more about the cookies, see our privacy notice.
To accept the cookie click here, or please login or register.

Author Topic: The hunt  (Read 13415 times)

Zane the Fox

Re: The hunt
« Reply #195 on: July 17, 2015, 09:22:44 AM »
*The creature stop for a moment to turn to Drago and roar as the droll few flowin from it maw. It grab a pair of tree and threw them both at Drago. He turn back to his orgainal target and ran once more.*

(By the way. The zombie ferret can't feel pain nor die due to the mech in his body. But when he run, he have tunnel vision prob. As well due to the mech, he can't handle too much of electricity as it will overload and knock him out for long while.)

Offline Naval

• Eager Elephant
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 8 years Top 100 Most Online
  • *Sounds of crunching seashells*
    • Fur Affinity
    • Awards
  • Species: Garthim
  • Coloring: Oynx with shine over the exoskeleton, muddy brown hairs, with royal purple eyes.
  • Height: 6.7ft
  • Weight: 270lbs
  • Build: Bulky and bumpy, with a top heavy build.
  • Currently: Looking for a crystal... maybe one that has a darker color.
« Reply #196 on: July 17, 2015, 08:01:06 PM »
I grin and shake my head jumping so i'm behind it..."Well if your a machine with fake skin..then let's see how the fire will treat yea.." I stab it in the back and get near the burning building..
  • Avatar by: A picture from Google.
You know the greatest thing I can feel, is the feeling that when I have helped someone. That memory and act of kindness helps to mold them into something great. That thought, that feeling can't be beat. - This guy.

Zane the Fox

« Reply #197 on: July 17, 2015, 09:41:19 PM »
*The ferret reachin arund to his back to shake off the hitchhiker while he back into the fire. However the fire cause his skin to give out a ooze that made the smoke increse and thicken in foul smell. The smoke became of nasty thick for around the area.*

Offline Naval

• Eager Elephant
    • Fur Affinity
    • Awards
  • Coloring: Oynx with shine over the exoskeleton, muddy brown hairs, with royal purple eyes.
« Reply #198 on: July 17, 2015, 09:50:06 PM »
"Good..now he can't see well." I can feel his place in the smoke..so I use it as a guide as I hack at  it's legs and try t block any attacks... (Wait..why a robo Zombie? XD )
You know the greatest thing I can feel, is the feeling that when I have helped someone. That memory and act of kindness helps to mold them into something great. That thought, that feeling can't be beat. - This guy.

Zane the Fox

« Reply #199 on: July 17, 2015, 11:01:15 PM »
(it a experiment of a navy on rebel prisoner). *In the smoke for, the eyes lit up and a odd noise was heard, almost like a droll starting up and coming around his back.*

Offline Naval

• Eager Elephant
    • Fur Affinity
    • Awards
« Reply #200 on: July 17, 2015, 11:05:56 PM »
(Ok...but it's like random. :/ ) He jumps back and and waits for it's attack...

Offline Farewell

• Racious Racoon
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years Top 100 Poster Top 10 Most Online Top 50 Topic Starter
    • Awards
« Reply #201 on: July 17, 2015, 11:06:45 PM »
Zaida looked at her motorcycle her ears laid back from the noises

Offline Celestial_Dragon

• Foxy Fox
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 8 years
  • I intend to live forever, or die Trying
    • Awards
  • Species: Dragon
  • Coloring: Gold scaled and White underside, with angel-like wings
  • Height: 260cm
  • Weight: 120kg
  • Build: Mesomorph
  • Currently: More than likely studying while having this open on my Laptop
« Reply #202 on: July 17, 2015, 11:52:12 PM »
Drago sprinted away from the monster, not looking back, and as he ran through the smoke he ran into the clearing with Zaida in it,  "hey Sergal, there is a bloody monster back there, run away" drago cried as he sprinted past Zaida",
  • Signature art by: -

Freedom isn't free
You can lead me, follow me, or get out of my way so make up your mind

Offline Farewell

• Racious Racoon
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years Top 100 Poster Top 10 Most Online Top 50 Topic Starter
    • Awards
« Reply #203 on: July 17, 2015, 11:52:51 PM »
"What? Please the only monster here is me, and only me..." She hissed

Offline Celestial_Dragon

• Foxy Fox
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 8 years
  • I intend to live forever, or die Trying
    • Awards
  • Species: Dragon
  • Coloring: Gold scaled and White underside, with angel-like wings
  • Height: 260cm
  • Weight: 120kg
  • Build: Mesomorph
  • Currently: More than likely studying while having this open on my Laptop
« Reply #204 on: July 18, 2015, 12:01:44 AM »
 Drago stopped and turned and looked at Zaida "....... you are...... strange...... ",
Drago stared at her for a sec "..... You have a boyfriend, I still don't charge" drago teased with a massive grin
Drago looked at her up and down, "you get into a fight" drago asked as he observed her body
  • Signature art by: -

Freedom isn't free
You can lead me, follow me, or get out of my way so make up your mind

Offline Farewell

• Racious Racoon
    • Awards
« Reply #205 on: July 18, 2015, 12:06:48 AM »
She snarled but ignored what he said her top half of her body cracking until her top half faced him, her lower half of her body facing the other direction "No, I ran into a coward" her legs then cracked until lining up with her body, she huffed fixing her vest suit her ears twitching and eyes studying around her.

Zane the Fox

« Reply #206 on: July 18, 2015, 12:19:06 AM »
*The mech on his body began to make noise which told the Ferret to leave the area. The creature ran out of the smoke as he almost ran over Drago and Zaida. He stumbling around as the mech tried to head his leg.*

(yeah I know it random. I little zombie fan. However it not a true zombie ....it like a cyborg but without the safely work and no healin so the body get infect and it given the nickname of zombie. Ya can't say that if the govt given a chance wouldn't pass it up to make this. There prolly more, who know.)

Offline Naval

• Eager Elephant
    • Fur Affinity
    • Awards
« Reply #207 on: July 18, 2015, 04:52:52 AM »
"Oh cousre the one time I can fight it runs away...Shame." I put my tonfas away and try to clear the smoke,...

Zane the Fox

« Reply #208 on: July 18, 2015, 06:46:36 AM »
*The ferret shook his head and grab a bladed boomerang from his leg. The drillin sound shown to be from his leg as it mostly seem to be a drill peg leg like. He turn toward the direction he cane from and threw it. While his back is to the two in the clearing, his ear was turn to them.*  Grrrrr

Offline Farewell

• Racious Racoon
    • Awards
« Reply #209 on: July 18, 2015, 07:26:42 AM »
Zaida stood up before the lower part of her spine broke letting her bend backwards the boomerang passing by, Zaida calmly watching her face hidden by her gasmask