The Furry Forums would like to place cookies on your computer to help us make this website better. To find out more about the cookies, see our privacy notice.
To accept the cookie click here, or please login or register.

Author Topic: The hunt  (Read 13413 times)

Zane the Fox

Re: The hunt
« Reply #210 on: July 18, 2015, 07:30:56 AM »
*the ferret look at her. The collar spark as he groan in pain and to Mikey. He don't seem to attack unless he being attack. In all, the targets of his rage is to be bother with*

Offline Naval

• Eager Elephant
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 8 years Top 100 Most Online
  • *Sounds of crunching seashells*
    • Fur Affinity
    • Awards
  • Species: Garthim
  • Coloring: Oynx with shine over the exoskeleton, muddy brown hairs, with royal purple eyes.
  • Height: 6.7ft
  • Weight: 270lbs
  • Build: Bulky and bumpy, with a top heavy build.
  • Currently: Looking for a crystal... maybe one that has a darker color.
« Reply #211 on: July 18, 2015, 11:14:37 PM »
I make a leaping jump and try to strike the collar.Not the Robo Zombie.."Must me mind controlled."
  • Avatar by: A picture from Google.
You know the greatest thing I can feel, is the feeling that when I have helped someone. That memory and act of kindness helps to mold them into something great. That thought, that feeling can't be beat. - This guy.

Zane the Fox

« Reply #212 on: July 19, 2015, 12:12:02 AM »
*He moved as he aim to grab Mikey in mid air.*

Offline Celestial_Dragon

• Foxy Fox
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 8 years
  • I intend to live forever, or die Trying
    • Awards
  • Species: Dragon
  • Coloring: Gold scaled and White underside, with angel-like wings
  • Height: 260cm
  • Weight: 120kg
  • Build: Mesomorph
  • Currently: More than likely studying while having this open on my Laptop
« Reply #213 on: July 19, 2015, 12:16:50 AM »
Drago used his telekinesis and threw his sword spinning through the air, at the ferrets arm.
" Hey a-hole take this" drago roared
  • Signature art by: -

Freedom isn't free
You can lead me, follow me, or get out of my way so make up your mind

Offline Farewell

• Racious Racoon
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years Top 100 Poster Top 10 Most Online Top 50 Topic Starter
    • Awards
« Reply #214 on: July 19, 2015, 12:19:24 AM »
Zaida sighed. "Finally I hate that bastard" she said soothingly to herself

Offline Naval

• Eager Elephant
    • Fur Affinity
    • Awards
  • Coloring: Oynx with shine over the exoskeleton, muddy brown hairs, with royal purple eyes.
« Reply #215 on: July 19, 2015, 12:20:24 AM »
Silva let himself get grabbed so he can get a good hit to the collar and hope his idea was right....
You know the greatest thing I can feel, is the feeling that when I have helped someone. That memory and act of kindness helps to mold them into something great. That thought, that feeling can't be beat. - This guy.

Zane the Fox

« Reply #216 on: July 19, 2015, 06:02:14 AM »
*The collar spark upon hit which cause the ferret to grab his head. The spark become great lightshow of electricity when it bounce to the sword in his arm. The Ferret fell over after his system was overloaded. Few hair smoke*

Zane the Fox

« Reply #217 on: July 20, 2015, 07:23:23 AM »
(I just noticed that I was not call ur character by their given name but by your profile on some of you. I try to keep from doin that and I sorry if I was annoying any of you.)

Offline Naval

• Eager Elephant
    • Fur Affinity
    • Awards
« Reply #218 on: July 20, 2015, 04:27:11 PM »
(Nah it's cool man.) "Great...now I wonder if we can get this thing off and why it was after me." He tries to pry the collar off or simply just break it...

Zane the Fox

« Reply #219 on: July 20, 2015, 09:07:24 PM »
NO. DONT DO THAT. THAT A VERY BAD IDEA. *A voice coming from the shadow. Zane came out of it likes he was swimming in water. He stand nearby, still pale after the attack* You really don't want to do that. His mind is gone. It now a basically killing anything in sight...much like a zombie. The collar allow whoever it is to control his killing target. Without it, he would wipe out the whole area before he stopped. I know almost everything about these horror show.

Offline Naval

• Eager Elephant
    • Fur Affinity
    • Awards
« Reply #220 on: July 20, 2015, 10:51:11 PM »
"Then why don't we punch a hole through it's head and get done with it?'

Zane the Fox

« Reply #221 on: July 20, 2015, 11:26:36 PM »
I not stopping that. If it work then good.

Offline Naval

• Eager Elephant
    • Fur Affinity
    • Awards
« Reply #222 on: July 20, 2015, 11:30:22 PM »
He shrugs and takes his blade tonfas out and looks for the weak spot on it's skull and stabs both into his brain and tries to cut it's insides...

Zane the Fox

« Reply #223 on: July 20, 2015, 11:34:42 PM »
*The Ferret woke and stood up quick in pain with the blade still in his head.*

Oh bloody he'll(not sure what the rule on Lang. I fix it if I did a no no). Here we go again.*Zane jump into the shadow of the beast.* I try to hold him in the shadow.

Offline Naval

• Eager Elephant
    • Fur Affinity
    • Awards
« Reply #224 on: July 20, 2015, 11:38:43 PM »
His eyes give a hint of a glow..."thanks.." *so know he tries to just straight up..cut it's head off..and won't stop until he's done so..