The Furry Forums would like to place cookies on your computer to help us make this website better. To find out more about the cookies, see our privacy notice.
To accept the cookie click here, or please login or register.

Author Topic: F.P.P.A. (IC)  (Read 12081 times)

Offline HollowOfHaze

• Lovable Lion
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 8 years Top 50 Topic Starter Top 100 Most Online
  • I see no way in which this could go horribly wrong
    • Awards
  • Species: Heraldic Winged Lion
  • Coloring: Tan fur/feathers, brown hair, brown eyes veined with a golden yellow.
  • Height: 5'11"
  • Weight: 128 Lbs
  • Build: Not exceedingly muscular, but definitely not fat.
  • Currently: Forgotten.
Re: F.P.P.A. (IC)
« Reply #105 on: July 23, 2015, 12:31:14 AM »
As the detonation prompt sounded, Galen shifted back to his previous form to minimize the explosion's purchase on him. His shield, regenerated during his shift and depleted immediately, halted any trauma, but not the resulting momentum. Flaring his wings to decrease speed before slamming into an adjacent wall, the battle-skin's crystaline mesh stiffened to absorb and redirect the impact and any residual blast force. Galen stuck well into the white walls, now plastered with ash and dust, before falling to the floor.

"**censor**." he groaned, joints cracking and alarms blaring through his audio feed as his shields counted down to another regen period.

That took care of the suit, as well as a good portion of this corridor's structure. Taking a moment to let his inner ear equalize to the point of being able to stand, he continued back down the hallway, looking for any potential aggressors. He spotted the mantis, giving it a good glare as he advanced towards it, sidearm and blade at the ready.
  • Avatar by: My personal friend SpunkyRaccoon on DeviantArt

Offline Obey138 (Matthew "Fluffy")

• Jovial Jaguar
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 8 years Top 100 Topic Starter
  • ~$ sudo pm-hibernate
    • Fur Affinity
    • DeviantArt
    • Last.fm Profile
    • Awards
  • Species: Anthro Catwolf
  • Coloring: Dark-grey fur (#767b7d), cream-white straps and belly (#f3f1e4), grey additions (#b5b3ad)
  • Height: ~183cm / ~6ft / ~72inch
  • Weight: ~73kg / ~161lbs
  • Build: Slim fit
  • Reference: [link]
  • Currently: Please be aware of my rude jokes!
« Reply #106 on: July 23, 2015, 12:35:48 AM »
Blackout rushed out of the blast door, by the way taking what was left of powersuit's left arm, mostly for the grappling hook, and headed to nearest maintenance room with roof access.

Offline Angder

• Quizzical Quail
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 8 years Top 100 Topic Starter Top 50 Most Online Top 100 Poster
  • WOOF WOOF WOOF WOOF WOOF WOOF WOOF WOOF WOOF WOOF
    • Awards
  • Species: Wolf
  • Coloring: Dark Blue with white fur around The palms of the Paws
  • Build: Anthro.
« Reply #107 on: July 23, 2015, 12:36:58 AM »
Centipede watches Blackout dash past, and continued limping, slowly but surely it left the room.

~~~~

A group of 3 security guards emerge ahead of Japathok. "Hey! One of 'em is here!" "125! Quick, we need to secure it!" The three approach weapons drawn, ready to fire if they have to.
  • Avatar by: A friend of mine IRL.
Angders weapons: Blizz - Burning Frost
Retired weapons: Blizz Tempest

All weapons were drawn by Zarc.

Please note that I have very little free time on Fridays.

Offline The Past

• Archmage
  • Tackling Tiger
  • awards Assigned to someone who is observed to be very friendly toward other members (frequently welcoming people in the Intro board, answering questions, etc.) This user has been a forum member for over 10 years This user has made a suggestion for the forum that was approved and implemented This user has donated to the forum more than once.
    • Awards
« Reply #108 on: July 23, 2015, 12:44:09 AM »
Japathok pushed herself up and backed up a bit. She preferred not to use her gift, but if she must...

She roared, and electricity bolted from her body toward the guards.
« Last Edit: July 23, 2015, 12:47:20 AM by Evnamishko »

Offline Angder

• Quizzical Quail
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 8 years Top 100 Topic Starter Top 50 Most Online Top 100 Poster
    • Awards
« Reply #109 on: July 23, 2015, 12:47:18 AM »
The Guards all panic and fire, a barrage of supposedly non-lethal ammo is shot with fairly poor accuracy at Japathok from the guard's assault rifles.

The bolt collides with 2 of the gaurds, and sends them sprawling, the third ducks to cover.

Offline Farewell

• Racious Racoon
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years Top 50 Topic Starter Top 10 Most Online Top 100 Poster
    • Awards
F.P.P.A. (IC)
« Reply #110 on: July 23, 2015, 12:49:09 AM »
Zaida screeched wanting out, she looked around her cell frantically. "There must be a way out..." She growled seeing the vent... She couldn't fit but if she just snapped a few bones there was surely a way to get through.
She hissed her eyes glowing brightly, digging her claws on the walls or tried sliding a bit but began to climb up, struggling but grew close to the vent leaving scratches and a bit of her black blood smeared across some parts.
« Last Edit: July 23, 2015, 12:50:54 AM by Zaida »

Offline The Past

• Archmage
  • Tackling Tiger
  • awards Assigned to someone who is observed to be very friendly toward other members (frequently welcoming people in the Intro board, answering questions, etc.) This user has been a forum member for over 10 years This user has made a suggestion for the forum that was approved and implemented This user has donated to the forum more than once.
    • Awards
« Reply #111 on: July 23, 2015, 12:51:56 AM »
Japathok attempted to dodge out of the way and run past the guards as soon as she released her attack, but one of the shots hit her on her rear side. She roared and fought through the pain as she continued to flee.
« Last Edit: July 23, 2015, 12:53:44 AM by Evnamishko »

Offline Angder

• Quizzical Quail
    • Awards
« Reply #112 on: July 23, 2015, 12:56:34 AM »
The lone remaining guard fired at the bear as it fled. "COME BACK! DAMN IT! COME BACK NOW!!" Swearing, the gaurd crouches by his dead friends, and checks their pulses, one of them was dead. He radios ahead "Seal the northern entrance, you have 125 on her way, I repeat, you have a giant **censor** lightning BEAR on route, SEAL THAT GOD-DAMN ENTRANCE!"

Offline HollowOfHaze

• Lovable Lion
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 8 years Top 50 Topic Starter Top 100 Most Online
    • Awards
  • Coloring: Tan fur/feathers, brown hair, brown eyes veined with a golden yellow.
« Reply #113 on: July 23, 2015, 01:03:06 AM »
Watching as two smoking bodies careened through an intersecting corridor, Galen changed objectives, considering the ease of captuing the mantis a second time in these confines afterwards.
Skidding past the remaining guard before continuing his pursuit of the bear he had seen earlier, he ran at speed, sidearm readied if the animal proved hostile.

Offline Angder

• Quizzical Quail
    • Awards
« Reply #114 on: July 23, 2015, 01:06:56 AM »
Centipede limps forward, and collapses. passed out on the floor. its worth noting that its front right leg was virtually gone.

Offline The Past

• Archmage
  • Tackling Tiger
    • Awards
« Reply #115 on: July 23, 2015, 01:16:47 AM »
Japathok continued running toward the northern entrance, panting, even more exhausted from using her power. She rammed into the sealed door, desperately trying to break through.

Offline HollowOfHaze

• Lovable Lion
    • Awards
« Reply #116 on: July 23, 2015, 01:21:21 AM »
Galen noticed that the bear has reached the end of the hallway, blocked by another blast door. Starting a sprint towards the bear, he carried his hardlight blade in one hand, and a blue haze in the other. He would secure this facility.

Offline The Past

• Archmage
  • Tackling Tiger
    • Awards
« Reply #117 on: July 23, 2015, 01:24:51 AM »
Japathok panicked, knowing she was about to be caught. She charged and shot electricity at the door in hopes it would break it somehow.
« Last Edit: July 23, 2015, 01:31:30 AM by Evnamishko »

Offline HollowOfHaze

• Lovable Lion
    • Awards
« Reply #118 on: July 23, 2015, 01:31:59 AM »
Projecting a tendril of mist towards the bear to allow speech, Galen asked the bear "So what is your motive?" as he progressed further.

Offline The Past

• Archmage
  • Tackling Tiger
    • Awards
« Reply #119 on: July 23, 2015, 01:41:17 AM »
Japathok, with the rest of her energy spent, collapsed. She feared to tell Galen the truth. It could mean harm to her loved ones.

"My... My home... my family," she admitted. "I must return to them..."