The Furry Forums would like to place cookies on your computer to help us make this website better. To find out more about the cookies, see our privacy notice.
To accept the cookie click here, or please login or register.

Author Topic: F.P.P.A. (IC)  (Read 12085 times)

Offline HollowOfHaze

• Lovable Lion
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 8 years Top 50 Topic Starter Top 100 Most Online
  • I see no way in which this could go horribly wrong
    • Awards
  • Species: Heraldic Winged Lion
  • Coloring: Tan fur/feathers, brown hair, brown eyes veined with a golden yellow.
  • Height: 5'11"
  • Weight: 128 Lbs
  • Build: Not exceedingly muscular, but definitely not fat.
  • Currently: Forgotten.
Re: F.P.P.A. (IC)
« Reply #120 on: July 23, 2015, 02:10:05 AM »
Galen paused for a moment. Operatives were effective, but considering that this subject was contained not for being a hazards, but for simply an anomaly, he remembered several similar events years before. Walking past the exhausted bear, he stood before the blast doors. Igniting his hardlight blade, he plunged its energy blade into the metal, slowly slicing away each individual locking pin over the course of a minute. Sliding the door to either side with a groan, he looked once more at the bear before running towards the more important dangers present. He would deal with her later.
  • Avatar by: My personal friend SpunkyRaccoon on DeviantArt

Offline Naval

• Eager Elephant
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 8 years Top 100 Most Online
  • *Sounds of crunching seashells*
    • Fur Affinity
    • Awards
  • Species: Garthim
  • Coloring: Oynx with shine over the exoskeleton, muddy brown hairs, with royal purple eyes.
  • Height: 6.7ft
  • Weight: 270lbs
  • Build: Bulky and bumpy, with a top heavy build.
  • Currently: Looking for a crystal... maybe one that has a darker color.
« Reply #121 on: July 23, 2015, 04:21:55 AM »
The mantis now know's it's plan to escape..so by hearing the sounds of the guards and the gunfire now now's were it's prey are..But trying to hunt that many would be risky and stupid.So it tries to go as far away from it's cage and away from the jelly's.. No not being able to squeeze in small rooms or fly it needed a court yard or something like that.So "Running" As fast as this thing can it goes to find a way out,and if any of the jelly's get in his way.He just swats them out of the way.He wants to eat or kill the jelly's..but being out and trying to help other..........ally's is better then being in a room that he can only come out if being stabbed or shoot at..Sooo no....Now he knows that one jelly...hmmm."I'll call that one flare gun.He won't be as easy to injure..now back to what was on hand." So being big target in a small hall is hard and not much room to move about so he had to really move it and look for a window or a really big yard to open sky..
  • Avatar by: A picture from Google.
You know the greatest thing I can feel, is the feeling that when I have helped someone. That memory and act of kindness helps to mold them into something great. That thought, that feeling can't be beat. - This guy.

Offline Farewell

• Racious Racoon
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years Top 50 Topic Starter Top 10 Most Online Top 100 Poster
    • Awards
F.P.P.A. (IC)
« Reply #122 on: July 23, 2015, 04:28:54 AM »
11 tried to open the vent but was a fail it seemed to be sealed also, someone or something already tried this, she screeched before pausing in the middle. The alien hybrid thought before cooling down, there was no reason the other subjects were getting captured, hurt why risk it, slowly back down, she fought herself what to do as she paced around the cell.
"I can't stay here, I must be free... They'll hurt me, they always hurt me..." She hissed. "I must think, think...." She huffed stressfully.
« Last Edit: July 23, 2015, 04:32:22 AM by Zaida »

Offline Obey138 (Matthew "Fluffy")

• Jovial Jaguar
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 8 years Top 100 Topic Starter
  • ~$ sudo pm-hibernate
    • Fur Affinity
    • DeviantArt
    • Last.fm Profile
    • Awards
  • Species: Anthro Catwolf
  • Coloring: Dark-grey fur (#767b7d), cream-white straps and belly (#f3f1e4), grey additions (#b5b3ad)
  • Height: ~183cm / ~6ft / ~72inch
  • Weight: ~73kg / ~161lbs
  • Build: Slim fit
  • Reference: [link]
  • Currently: Please be aware of my rude jokes!
« Reply #123 on: July 23, 2015, 06:51:42 AM »
Blackout stopped the search, as the only roof access ladder was outside, and began looking for a ceiling window, still invisible.

Offline Farewell

• Racious Racoon
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years Top 50 Topic Starter Top 10 Most Online Top 100 Poster
    • Awards
« Reply #124 on: July 23, 2015, 08:22:19 AM »
Z clicked the screeched loudly in her cell anyone on nothing near would have a painful ring in their ears.
"I can't! I can't!!!" She screamed looking at the vent with her faded eyes, before they went blood shot she shook her head. "I will escape. the hybrid scratched up the wall to the vent, knowing it was sealed she began to pull and slash her paws bleeding, her black blood smearing, she began to cut open the vent the sharp edges cutting her around the hands and wrists, there was no pain there was too much adrenaline was in her body... Subject-11 wasn't going to stop. The vent door fell off clanking as it hit the floor. Turning her head so her eye can see in the vent she huffed. "Finally~" her right shoulder, and arm cracked. Half of her ribs, and both of her legs... All the bones broken except her neck, head and a bit of her torso and hip.
Squeezing in the vent, she crawled leaving her cell behind trashed with camera's, blood, and everything was thrown around and destroyed.

Offline The Past

• Archmage
  • Tackling Tiger
  • awards Assigned to someone who is observed to be very friendly toward other members (frequently welcoming people in the Intro board, answering questions, etc.) This user has been a forum member for over 10 years Top 10 Most Online Top 50 Topic Starter
    • Awards
« Reply #125 on: July 23, 2015, 10:04:42 AM »
Japathok peered at the opened door, whimpering as she attempted to slowly crawl through, pain pulsing from her bullet wound. Her rugged body could shrug that off, but she had no energy left and had to give in. She had overcharged her gift. She would still get captured if she continued in this condition.

She failed her family, and she disobeyed the agency. Punishment awaits...

Offline Angder

• Quizzical Quail
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 8 years Top 100 Topic Starter Top 50 Most Online Top 100 Poster
  • WOOF WOOF WOOF WOOF WOOF WOOF WOOF WOOF WOOF WOOF
    • Awards
  • Species: Wolf
  • Coloring: Dark Blue with white fur around The palms of the Paws
  • Build: Anthro.
« Reply #126 on: July 23, 2015, 10:30:31 AM »
Centipede groaned, and started to wake up, surprised to find himself still in the corridor.

He looks at his missing leg, easy to fix now he has his powers back... he climbs to his feet, and slowly turns his tail into a liquid.
  • Avatar by: A friend of mine IRL.
Angders weapons: Blizz - Burning Frost
Retired weapons: Blizz Tempest

All weapons were drawn by Zarc.

Please note that I have very little free time on Fridays.

• Jovial Jaguar
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 8 years Top 100 Topic Starter
  • ~$ sudo pm-hibernate
    • Fur Affinity
    • DeviantArt
    • Last.fm Profile
    • Awards
  • Coloring: Dark-grey fur (#767b7d), cream-white straps and belly (#f3f1e4), grey additions (#b5b3ad)
« Reply #127 on: July 23, 2015, 11:27:57 AM »
A ceiling window in a middle of one of the corridors broke.

Offline Angder

• Quizzical Quail
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 8 years Top 100 Topic Starter Top 50 Most Online Top 100 Poster
    • Awards
« Reply #128 on: July 23, 2015, 11:34:03 AM »
Centipede let its tail flow to its leg, the tail shrunk, but the liquid healed the leg, after only a few seconds it was good as new.
The downside was that the lizard was now hungry, there must be a kitchen or something around here somewhere...

• Jovial Jaguar
  • ~$ sudo pm-hibernate
    • Fur Affinity
    • DeviantArt
    • Last.fm Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #129 on: July 23, 2015, 11:41:55 AM »
Blackout turned back visible on the roof, outside. It felt free, at least partially, because it still had to flee unnoticed.

It saw a helicopter heading here. Possibly army.

Offline Angder

• Quizzical Quail
    • Awards
« Reply #130 on: July 23, 2015, 11:53:46 AM »
The lizard glances around, Everyone seemed to be already free... its work here was done.

It skipped and bounded up onto the ceiling, and searched for an exit.

~~~

At the northern entrance About 8 Guards Emerged beyond the open door, and 3 more arrived behind the pair at the door. The leader of the group yells to the pair.

"OK WE HAVE SEEN ENOUGH! BOTH OF YOU GET DOWN ON THE GROUND. NOW!"

The ones outside had loose-fitting uniforms, hastily put on, obviously they had been off-duty.

"So was that your plan. SCP? Smuggle the bear back to your people? You probably caused this damn breach you sick asshole."

Offline Jacob Hail

• Foxy Fox
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 8 years
  • The one and only fantastic Mr Grayfox
    • Steam
    • Awards
  • Species: Grayfox
  • Coloring: Normal color and markings of a grayfox, save for the right ear which is all orange
  • Height: 5'8
  • Weight: 130ish
  • Build: Average
  • Currently: The grayest fox
« Reply #131 on: July 23, 2015, 06:38:38 PM »
Jacob stepped out of the elevator as it reached the bottom floor, a look of aggrivasion on his face. He hated incompetence, and the fact that this incident has not been resolved yet only proves the incompitance of this facility and its staff. The brass upstairs is pissed, so now its his job to regain order over his block. And he would regain order. The room Jacob entered was blaring with alarms, red flashing lights indicating both a breach and a power shortage. The fox walked over to a blinking console and linked his power armor with it, his HUD displaying the status of the cell block.

Warning: Containment breaches in sectors 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, and 6

Cameras 4, 6, 7, 13, 17, and 18 are offline.

Warning: Power shortage in sectors 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, and 6

Warning: Blast trama in corridor D3, requires immediate maintenance.

Hacob sighed as he disconnected from the status, accessing the PA system instead. "Attention, this is Block Leader Hail speaking to all remaining personal. Be sure to use NON leathal ammunition. The Brass dosent want any of the subjects killed."

Stepping away from the console he started down a hallway, slipping his FAL off of his back and readying it in his hands.
Thats it! Your flesh is now forfit to the impending doom down yonder in the horse fields!

Offline The Past

• Archmage
  • Tackling Tiger
  • awards Assigned to someone who is observed to be very friendly toward other members (frequently welcoming people in the Intro board, answering questions, etc.) This user has been a forum member for over 10 years Top 10 Most Online Top 50 Topic Starter
    • Awards
« Reply #132 on: July 23, 2015, 06:48:32 PM »
Surrounded by armed guards, Japathok remained on the floor, too exhausted to move. The giant bear regretted wasting her energy on the sealed door. If she had waited, she'd have enough to escape. Foolish.

Offline HollowOfHaze

• Lovable Lion
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 8 years Top 50 Topic Starter Top 100 Most Online
  • I see no way in which this could go horribly wrong
    • Awards
  • Species: Heraldic Winged Lion
  • Coloring: Tan fur/feathers, brown hair, brown eyes veined with a golden yellow.
  • Height: 5'11"
  • Weight: 128 Lbs
  • Build: Not exceedingly muscular, but definitely not fat.
  • Currently: Forgotten.
« Reply #133 on: July 24, 2015, 12:35:35 AM »
Looking back at the guards blocking his path, Galen responded "I am the one who has been preventing further breaches. However, this one is an exception to my standards. She is not a hazard to society, only wanting to return to a discreet life. Anyways, from the looks of you Site's current integrity, you are all unfit to contain the creature you hold here."

Advancing towards the guards several meters away, he ordered "I will continue my work, or you will all be dead within the next few hours without my assistance."

• Avatar by: My personal friend SpunkyRaccoon on DeviantArt

Offline Angder

• Quizzical Quail
    • Awards
« Reply #134 on: July 24, 2015, 12:44:23 AM »
The Gaurds back away slightly, except one, a blue wolf who looked unfazed. "Stand DOWN Galen." He states. "Before we are forced to shoot ya." The wolf smirks. "Your right though, we really were incompetent with this place..." The wolf hears something over the Radio. "Understood Hail."

The wolf grins. "If you plan to work with us, then you will help us get the bear back to a cell, and deal with the rest of the crap we have to deal with, If ya think we should let the lighting bear that just MURDERED one of our men out, then do it through official channels..."

The wolf pauses, then  his smug grin twists to look a little cruel. "Also... between you and me, I think the foundation discovering this COULD ruin your life a little. even if it was their idea as a cover, there is no way they could ever ADMIT that."

~~~

The lizard crawls onto the roof, and glances around, breathing in the fresh air.