The Furry Forums would like to place cookies on your computer to help us make this website better. To find out more about the cookies, see our privacy notice.
To accept the cookie click here, or please login or register.

Author Topic: F.P.P.A. (IC)  (Read 12083 times)

Offline HollowOfHaze

• Lovable Lion
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 8 years Top 100 Most Online Top 50 Topic Starter
  • I see no way in which this could go horribly wrong
    • Awards
  • Species: Heraldic Winged Lion
  • Coloring: Tan fur/feathers, brown hair, brown eyes veined with a golden yellow.
  • Height: 5'11"
  • Weight: 128 Lbs
  • Build: Not exceedingly muscular, but definitely not fat.
  • Currently: Forgotten.
Re: F.P.P.A. (IC)
« Reply #135 on: July 24, 2015, 12:54:20 AM »
"I do not work for your organization. I am loyal to the Foundation. The bear leaves. It killed for its own desire to return to its family, something many of you might do under similar circumstances. The man who died will be grieved for, but his death was a mere accident compared to what will come. You should grow accustomed to people dying in this line of work. Now, stand down. If you have questions about my actions, discuss them with the higher-ups before you start a war with a worlwide militant society much stronger than your own." replied Galen calmly, continuing to move towards the guards.
  • Avatar by: My personal friend SpunkyRaccoon on DeviantArt

Offline Angder

• Quizzical Quail
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 8 years Top 100 Topic Starter Top 100 Poster Top 50 Most Online
  • WOOF WOOF WOOF WOOF WOOF WOOF WOOF WOOF WOOF WOOF
    • Awards
  • Species: Wolf
  • Coloring: Dark Blue with white fur around The palms of the Paws
  • Build: Anthro.
« Reply #136 on: July 24, 2015, 01:03:57 AM »
"I have just recieved orders not to kill any of the Subjects..." The wolf fires into the ground ahead of Galan. "You ain't one of our subjects, and if I kill you, Well... containment breach. Mistakes were made."

"You hold still. Or I the next volley enters your skull."
  • Avatar by: A friend of mine IRL.
Angders weapons: Blizz - Burning Frost
Retired weapons: Blizz Tempest

All weapons were drawn by Zarc.

Please note that I have very little free time on Fridays.

Offline HollowOfHaze

• Lovable Lion
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 8 years Top 100 Most Online Top 50 Topic Starter
    • Awards
  • Coloring: Tan fur/feathers, brown hair, brown eyes veined with a golden yellow.
« Reply #137 on: July 24, 2015, 01:13:25 AM »
The Foundation would surely take care of these anomalies in a proper fashion. These guards would be unfit for duty in any other scenario, hell, this entire facility paled in comparison to the capabilities of even the most basic containment sites. This wasn't an organization. This was a liability at best, one which had to be acquired by the Foundation to reach any form of secure operation. These people in front of him were preventing that security.

Shifting his wings outwards to blind his adversaries in a cloud of sky-blue, Galen rushed forwards, kicking the wolf to the floor to place a hardlight shard directly into his forehead as he hit the linoleum floor. Standing up to land a kick into the adjacent guard's chest, he quickly leapt for cover behind the edge of an intersecting corridor, checking his handgun's ammo before continuing.

Offline Angder

• Quizzical Quail
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 8 years Top 100 Topic Starter Top 100 Poster Top 50 Most Online
    • Awards
« Reply #138 on: July 24, 2015, 01:21:17 AM »
"Can't argue with you the~" the wolf is abruptly blinded and knocked to the floor, he feels the shard... its the last thing he ever feels.

Behind Galen the three fire at Galan, except the middle one opts to use a taser. He was the same one who survived the bears attack... he hits dead on.
« Last Edit: July 24, 2015, 01:28:19 AM by Angder »

Offline HollowOfHaze

• Lovable Lion
    • Awards
« Reply #139 on: July 24, 2015, 01:35:15 AM »
The stun gun impacts Galen's shield, starting to steadily drain them at an alarming rate from the prolonged electrical current flowing over his combat skin. Yanking the wires out as bullets shatter his shield, he supressed incoming fire as he dove into cover behind another corner, waiting for the regen counter on his HUD to tick down. He readied a grenade, setting it to impact detonation, and waited.
« Last Edit: July 24, 2015, 01:37:03 AM by HollowOfHaze »

Offline The Past

• Archmage
  • Tackling Tiger
  • awards Assigned to someone who is observed to be very friendly toward other members (frequently welcoming people in the Intro board, answering questions, etc.) This user has been a forum member for over 10 years This user has made a suggestion for the forum that was approved and implemented This user has donated to the forum more than once.
    • Awards
« Reply #140 on: July 24, 2015, 01:37:26 AM »
Japathok struggled to understand what was being said, for her grasp of English was poor, but she understood that Galen was trying to help her.

She slowly stood herself up.

Offline Angder

• Quizzical Quail
    • Awards
« Reply #141 on: July 24, 2015, 01:43:09 AM »
"FORGET HIM! SECURE THE BEAR!" one of the three gaurds grab at the bear's collar, and tries to drag the bear back into the facility.

"Stay near the bear, The murderer won't risk hurting it..."

"This is delta unit A to Hail. SCP-3437 has gone rogue, it attempted to break subject 125 out. we should contact the Foundation with its betrayal."

Offline Farewell

• Racious Racoon
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years Top 50 Topic Starter Top 10 Most Online Top 100 Poster
    • Awards
« Reply #142 on: July 24, 2015, 01:48:20 AM »
Subject-11 crawl in the air vents. The alien dragged on her bones cracking slightly more as she did, slowly listening as she past over cell's, some shots were heard but didn't concern. Her. The hybrid stopped slamming open the vent and fell down, slowly snapping in place and her muscles, veins reattaching. "I will not be locked up..." She looked over to a rhino guard aiming at her. "Aren't I glad to see you..." She hissed giving her threatening smile, her teeth moving oddly about as she hissed and gave a gurgle growl.

Offline HollowOfHaze

• Lovable Lion
    • Awards
« Reply #143 on: July 24, 2015, 01:50:01 AM »
Galen considered that his report back to the Site would be a lot more extensive than he had anticipated. This was just another unsuitable facility that the Foundation had chosen to ally itself with. Threatening an operative was punishable on a severe scale. Galen had simply carried out the sentence a bit faster than the Board would. It wasn't like this hadn't happened before.

His shield generator hummed as it came online again. Drawing his kinetic rifle, he turned the corner to put a beam on crimson into the center-mass of the guard holding the bear's collar. Priming the grenade he had held a moment before, he threw it directly at another soldier. With luck, the blast would not pulverize the bear a few meters away.

The bang that came after was uncomfortable to say the least.

Offline Angder

• Quizzical Quail
    • Awards
« Reply #144 on: July 24, 2015, 01:55:27 AM »
the guards was pulverized, the one holding the collar went flying, the final one, once again the survivor. realized there really was just one desperate chance for survival, it runs behind the bear, and leaps at Galan with a knife, hoping to catch him off guard, and plunge it into him.

Offline HollowOfHaze

• Lovable Lion
    • Awards
« Reply #145 on: July 24, 2015, 01:58:40 AM »
Seeing the final survivor turn to dive at him with a knife, he attempted to beat the assailant out of the air with his wing, drawing his hardlight blade as he did so. The energy weapon ignited with a clashing hiss, flashing into life with an orange fog.

Offline The Past

• Archmage
  • Tackling Tiger
  • awards Assigned to someone who is observed to be very friendly toward other members (frequently welcoming people in the Intro board, answering questions, etc.) This user has been a forum member for over 10 years This user has made a suggestion for the forum that was approved and implemented This user has donated to the forum more than once.
    • Awards
« Reply #146 on: July 24, 2015, 02:00:48 AM »
Japathok charged and whacked the guard with her clawed paw. As far as she could tell, Galen was her friend and ticket out of this prison.

Offline Angder

• Quizzical Quail
    • Awards
« Reply #147 on: July 24, 2015, 02:02:49 AM »
The survivor crashed to the ground, and drives the knife into Galans foot, before rolling to try to avoid the blade, only to get slammed by a claw. suddenly he found himself with a giant bear, and a magic mass murderer, with no weapons.

His good luck had come to an end, he shuts his eyes and waits for death.

Offline HollowOfHaze

• Lovable Lion
    • Awards
« Reply #148 on: July 24, 2015, 02:06:51 AM »
Realizing that there was a blade protruding from him foot, Galen gritted his teeth as he removed the dark blade from his boot. Red with his own blood, he dropped the knife before drawing his pistol. Checking the weapon, he shot a shard into the guard's leg, just above the knee.

His foot hurt with a pulsating fire as the floor beneath produced a small pool of red.
« Last Edit: July 24, 2015, 02:19:12 AM by HollowOfHaze »

Offline Angder

• Quizzical Quail
    • Awards
« Reply #149 on: July 24, 2015, 02:22:55 AM »
the survivor, a Koala, yelped. as his leg was shot, he looked up fearfully at Galan. "You... you planning to kill me?"

Now Galan had a good look at the Koala he was short, fairly thin, he did not look like guard material at all. and yet he had survived the breach, and so far had survived him...

He stared up, in agony, but also hopeful he might just survive today, more than he could have said for the rest of security.