The Furry Forums would like to place cookies on your computer to help us make this website better. To find out more about the cookies, see our privacy notice.
To accept the cookie click here, or please login or register.

Author Topic: F.P.P.A. (IC)  (Read 12068 times)

Offline Farewell

• Racious Racoon
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years Top 50 Topic Starter Top 10 Most Online Top 100 Poster
    • Awards
Re: F.P.P.A. (IC)
« Reply #15 on: July 21, 2015, 07:32:54 PM »
Subject-11 made her gurgle growl louder slamming to the door and huffed through her nose. Hidden in the dark room revealed by her eyes glowing brightly. She paced around her cell huffing allowing her eyes to dim allowing her to disappear in her dark room. She laid on her bed listening. Subject-11 Thoughts grew more and more.

Offline Little F

• Boisterous Bear
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 8 years
    • Awards
  • Species: Squirrel
  • Coloring: Orange
  • Height: 6.5ft
  • Weight: 147 pounds
  • Build: slightly shorter than most and slim
  • Currently: Probably stirring up trouble
« Reply #16 on: July 21, 2015, 10:56:10 PM »
The A.I. began pacing in his digital prison before coming to an abrupt stop "Escape plan... Saved" the monitor suddenly looses power and switches off triggering alarms for engineers.

Offline HollowOfHaze

• Lovable Lion
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 8 years Top 100 Most Online Top 50 Topic Starter
  • I see no way in which this could go horribly wrong
    • Awards
  • Species: Heraldic Winged Lion
  • Coloring: Tan fur/feathers, brown hair, brown eyes veined with a golden yellow.
  • Height: 5'11"
  • Weight: 128 Lbs
  • Build: Not exceedingly muscular, but definitely not fat.
  • Currently: Forgotten.
« Reply #17 on: July 22, 2015, 12:21:16 AM »
Galen watched a monitor as the creature in one containment cell thrashed against the camera compartment within. Unphased from years of living in similar environments to the one he was in now, he continued to walk along the corridor, looking at various cells and their monitors to get a feel for what this facility considered a "medium threat". As of now, nothing looked exceedingly hazardous, at least not to his own wellbeing. Of course, immunity to the effects of most anomalous entities was the reason he was a Thaumiel.
  • Avatar by: My personal friend SpunkyRaccoon on DeviantArt

Offline Angder

• Quizzical Quail
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 8 years Top 50 Most Online Top 100 Topic Starter Top 100 Poster
  • WOOF WOOF WOOF WOOF WOOF WOOF WOOF WOOF WOOF WOOF
    • Awards
  • Species: Wolf
  • Coloring: Dark Blue with white fur around The palms of the Paws
  • Build: Anthro.
« Reply #18 on: July 22, 2015, 12:31:00 AM »
Disappointed, centipede moves over to the door, or more accurately, the inner door. it was a vertical sliding door, that rose up into the ceiling, the bottom of the door was a .wedge shape that went into a dip in the ground, perfectly fitting it, air-tight. (Air came in through a series of tiny vents in the ceiling). despite this, Centipede sticks one of its claws under the door, turning it into a liquid as it does, and follows along, seeing if there was a gap in the sheet of metal. There was none.

Centipede sighs, and moves onto the ceiling, examining the tiny vents, small and long, Centipede was not comfortable even attempting to climb out through these, even if he managed it, he would be too exhausted to escape afterwards...

Once again he had no choice but to look at the people working here, and to hope for one of them to slip up...
  • Avatar by: A friend of mine IRL.
Angders weapons: Blizz - Burning Frost
Retired weapons: Blizz Tempest

All weapons were drawn by Zarc.

Please note that I have very little free time on Fridays.

Offline Farewell

• Racious Racoon
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years Top 50 Topic Starter Top 10 Most Online Top 100 Poster
    • Awards
« Reply #19 on: July 22, 2015, 12:33:07 AM »
Subject-11 grew impatient wanting something besides staring at the door in a cell she began to slam on the windows and door screeching the hybrid looked around the room tossing things over. "Let me out!~" she gave a Loud groan of frustration but was the first she ever had spoke in the facility and was surprising how loud she had spoke, she slashed at the camera biting down and cracking the screen with her sharp teeth while scratching the walls.

Offline Little F

• Boisterous Bear
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 8 years
    • Awards
  • Species: Squirrel
  • Coloring: Orange
  • Height: 6.5ft
  • Weight: 147 pounds
  • Build: slightly shorter than most and slim
  • Currently: Probably stirring up trouble
« Reply #20 on: July 22, 2015, 01:22:33 AM »
As the engineers ran toward the monitor the screen came back online. The A.I. created a wireless connection to the radio on the engineers shoulder and then again to the door panel. "Open sesame" the doors begin opening one by one.

Offline Naval

• Eager Elephant
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 8 years Top 100 Most Online
  • *Sounds of crunching seashells*
    • Fur Affinity
    • Awards
  • Species: Garthim
  • Coloring: Oynx with shine over the exoskeleton, muddy brown hairs, with royal purple eyes.
  • Height: 6.7ft
  • Weight: 270lbs
  • Build: Bulky and bumpy, with a top heavy build.
  • Currently: Looking for a crystal... maybe one that has a darker color.
« Reply #21 on: July 22, 2015, 01:27:40 AM »
The mantis..Get's excited by all the noise around him and try's to find a way out...But the wall's are immune to his acid and no matter how much it attacked the wall's they would regrow in time..so..It pondered with it's tiny brain on how to escape..But them his  mind clicked.And it began to see why the walls were tough and when he found a soft spot..He then keep trying to break the wall's weak point even when his own claws snapped and broke...And with in a few hours..a small hole gave in..but it stopped after both arms broke and had to molt to regrow it's arms...Then..It heard it's.call sign...The door opened..and now he'll wait for 10 minutes for it's arms to regrow...
  • Avatar by: A picture from Google.
You know the greatest thing I can feel, is the feeling that when I have helped someone. That memory and act of kindness helps to mold them into something great. That thought, that feeling can't be beat. - This guy.

Offline Angder

• Quizzical Quail
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 8 years Top 50 Most Online Top 100 Topic Starter Top 100 Poster
  • WOOF WOOF WOOF WOOF WOOF WOOF WOOF WOOF WOOF WOOF
    • Awards
  • Species: Wolf
  • Coloring: Dark Blue with white fur around The palms of the Paws
  • Build: Anthro.
« Reply #22 on: July 22, 2015, 01:35:00 AM »
Centipede watched both doors open. How painfully dull, the puzzle was ruined... still, there were many more confined creatures beyond, Creatures that needed freeing...

Unless they were also all free, then it's goal would be accomplished without any difficulty, and where is the fun in that.

With a mixture of annoyance, surprise, and excitement, Centipede moves out the doors, and cautiously glances around looking for anytihng that could harm him.
  • Avatar by: A friend of mine IRL.
Angders weapons: Blizz - Burning Frost
Retired weapons: Blizz Tempest

All weapons were drawn by Zarc.

Please note that I have very little free time on Fridays.

Offline Naval

• Eager Elephant
    • Fur Affinity
    • Awards
  • Coloring: Oynx with shine over the exoskeleton, muddy brown hairs, with royal purple eyes.
« Reply #23 on: July 22, 2015, 01:39:18 AM »
Ten minutes go by..and the mantis, with it's new arms comes out and clicks madly with the new...everything. SO it begins to walk around and is full due to it eating some of the plants in it's prison. Then looks over all the new noises and looks for something to keep as...a play thing..
You know the greatest thing I can feel, is the feeling that when I have helped someone. That memory and act of kindness helps to mold them into something great. That thought, that feeling can't be beat. - This guy.

Offline Farewell

• Racious Racoon
    • Awards
F.P.P.A. (IC)
« Reply #24 on: July 22, 2015, 01:47:21 AM »
Zaida jumped down she tilted her head at a impossible angle cracking her neck before tilting it back, curious she walked just where her door had opened, cautiously looking about. "What is this peculiar facility, why must I be here?~" she asked herself with a soothingly and murring voice as she took a step forward peaking her head out her faded pupils darting around and her ears laid back seeing a few other subjects her fluffy scruff's fur standing up.
« Last Edit: July 22, 2015, 01:49:02 AM by Zaida »

Offline Naval

• Eager Elephant
    • Fur Affinity
    • Awards
« Reply #25 on: July 22, 2015, 01:53:27 AM »
The mantis looks at everything in awe for a while and then notices a jelly...but the odd thing is..this jelly isn't like the rest of them and is curious about it. So he crawled up to the jelly and gave it a soft poke as it tilts his head and makes clicking and cracking noises...

Offline HollowOfHaze

• Lovable Lion
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 8 years Top 100 Most Online Top 50 Topic Starter
    • Awards
  • Coloring: Tan fur/feathers, brown hair, brown eyes veined with a golden yellow.
« Reply #26 on: July 22, 2015, 01:59:54 AM »
Galen heard the breach alarms sound throughout the facility.
Bringing his kinetic rifle to bear, he rushed to meet the nearest containment cell, holding nothing minus a terminal in the center of the room.
"What skip... what subject was here?" he asked one of the maintenance staff exiting the cell.
"Sentient viral AI." was the response. "Still don't know how it could breach containment. There wasn't anything for it to broadcast over."

Galen was confused by the concept for a moment, before he noticed the radio holstered at the side of the engineer's hip.
Bringing a clawed hand upwards, he smacked the crewman sideways before turning to the door.

"Containment my ass." he responded, hurrying off to address the predicament.
« Last Edit: July 22, 2015, 09:06:09 AM by HollowOfHaze »

Offline Farewell

• Racious Racoon
    • Awards
F.P.P.A. (IC)
« Reply #27 on: July 22, 2015, 02:47:41 AM »
Subject-11 flinched afore she gave an expeditious hiss at the immensely colossal insect not quite comfortable with the large claw touching her snout. The alien hybrid tail swaying in its regular pattern, up and down repeatedly not acclimated with the creature. "What are you suppose to be?~" she asked optically canvassing the large mantis with great curiosity keeping a good distance between them unsure what it was or what it was capable of but kept her guard up.
Her ears flicked at the sound of the alarms filled the halls. Although subject-11 didn't know what was currently happening. this same or similar noises alarms went off before at her old facility just out of earths orbit when she broke away from scientist from great fear.
« Last Edit: July 22, 2015, 02:49:44 AM by Zaida »

Offline Naval

• Eager Elephant
    • Fur Affinity
    • Awards
« Reply #28 on: July 22, 2015, 02:58:51 AM »
The Mantis tries to speak but can only speak in it's weird language,but seems to understand that your not a threat or food so it just watches the jelly.And then looks around and senses that something is wrong..

Offline HollowOfHaze

• Lovable Lion
    • Awards
« Reply #29 on: July 22, 2015, 03:29:52 AM »
He stopped as he saw two figures in the middle of the hallway. The biped didn't really catch his eye considering it looked similar to several of the researchers in the facility, but it cause some suspicion when he noticed the being conversing with a giant praying mantis. He kept his kinetic rifle at the ready, poised to put a hole in anything that showed aggression in any way.

"Back in your cells. Now!" he ordered, his eye flicking across his HUD to check that his shields and targeting assist were in working order.
« Last Edit: July 22, 2015, 09:06:58 AM by HollowOfHaze »