The Furry Forums would like to place cookies on your computer to help us make this website better. To find out more about the cookies, see our privacy notice.
To accept the cookie click here, or please login or register.

Author Topic: F.P.P.A. (IC)  (Read 12084 times)

Offline HollowOfHaze

• Lovable Lion
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 8 years Top 50 Topic Starter Top 100 Most Online
  • I see no way in which this could go horribly wrong
    • Awards
  • Species: Heraldic Winged Lion
  • Coloring: Tan fur/feathers, brown hair, brown eyes veined with a golden yellow.
  • Height: 5'11"
  • Weight: 128 Lbs
  • Build: Not exceedingly muscular, but definitely not fat.
  • Currently: Forgotten.
Re: F.P.P.A. (IC)
« Reply #150 on: July 24, 2015, 02:42:21 AM »
"I intend to remove the threat. You aren't one, at least unless you choose to attack me."

Looking around as he responded to the remaining guard, he listened for signs of further turmoil in nearby corridors and chambers.
« Last Edit: July 24, 2015, 02:44:33 AM by HollowOfHaze »
  • Avatar by: My personal friend SpunkyRaccoon on DeviantArt

Offline Angder

• Quizzical Quail
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 8 years Top 100 Poster Top 100 Topic Starter Top 50 Most Online
  • WOOF WOOF WOOF WOOF WOOF WOOF WOOF WOOF WOOF WOOF
    • Awards
  • Species: Wolf
  • Coloring: Dark Blue with white fur around The palms of the Paws
  • Build: Anthro.
« Reply #151 on: July 24, 2015, 02:43:20 AM »
"What are you planning to do with me then?" The Koala asked.
  • Avatar by: A friend of mine IRL.
Angders weapons: Blizz - Burning Frost
Retired weapons: Blizz Tempest

All weapons were drawn by Zarc.

Please note that I have very little free time on Fridays.

Offline Jacob Hail

• Foxy Fox
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 8 years
  • The one and only fantastic Mr Grayfox
    • Steam
    • Awards
  • Species: Grayfox
  • Coloring: Normal color and markings of a grayfox, save for the right ear which is all orange
  • Height: 5'8
  • Weight: 130ish
  • Build: Average
  • Currently: The grayest fox
« Reply #152 on: July 24, 2015, 03:15:35 AM »
Jacob heard the soldier, letting out a long sigh and rubbing the bridge of his nose. "And things just get worse." He opened a comm channel to
Galan. "3437, this is Hail, what the hell are you doing?" He continued down the hall, his eays twitching to the sound of a firefight. "Do I have to come over there and break you assholes up?"
Thats it! Your flesh is now forfit to the impending doom down yonder in the horse fields!

Offline Farewell

• Racious Racoon
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years Top 10 Most Online Top 50 Topic Starter Top 100 Poster
    • Awards
« Reply #153 on: July 24, 2015, 03:25:11 AM »
Subject-11 had been shot a few times by the guard but quickly had tackled the large rhino attacking like a feral animal as she pushed the gun against his chest to avoid further damage to her, as her tail wrapped on his legs to keep the guard still giving her a higher advantage.
The alien bit the neck although she thrashed her head as much as possible trying to get through the armor before her teeth started to dig into flesh. visions flashed by in her head having her put more pressure. she let the rhino go as it seemed the blood lose had caused the furry to go unconscious as he bled.

Offline Naval

• Eager Elephant
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 8 years Top 100 Most Online
  • *Sounds of crunching seashells*
    • Fur Affinity
    • Awards
  • Species: Garthim
  • Coloring: Oynx with shine over the exoskeleton, muddy brown hairs, with royal purple eyes.
  • Height: 6.7ft
  • Weight: 270lbs
  • Build: Bulky and bumpy, with a top heavy build.
  • Currently: Looking for a crystal... maybe one that has a darker color.
« Reply #154 on: July 24, 2015, 03:37:05 AM »
The mantis after running and avoiding trouble has finally got lost and smeell's a werid."Hmmmm this jelly..." He cralws and see's a rhino get murdered and looks at the frelly... "Ahh it's you..well Iv'e been running around and found nothing..as for you?" He looks at the rhino and proceeds to devour it and his gear.."Hmmm..this jellies flesh is rich and filled with fat."
  • Avatar by: A picture from Google.
You know the greatest thing I can feel, is the feeling that when I have helped someone. That memory and act of kindness helps to mold them into something great. That thought, that feeling can't be beat. - This guy.

Offline Jacob Hail

• Foxy Fox
    • Steam
    • Awards
  • Coloring: Normal color and markings of a grayfox, save for the right ear which is all orange
« Reply #155 on: July 24, 2015, 03:45:10 AM »
"You bastards better break it the **censor** up..." Jacob stopped as he came to an intersection, looking down it to see two subjects standing over the body of a dead guard. His armor did a scan of them and brought up their files, but he already knew who they were. Jeeping his rifle to his chest, but ready, he began down the hallway, slowly approaching them. The fox knew subject 11 could be somewhat reasoned with, so a diplomatic approach would be best. The mantis though, that was unpredictable. "Subjects 24 and 11, please return to your cells immediately." He said, keeping his voice calm and non threatening.
Thats it! Your flesh is now forfit to the impending doom down yonder in the horse fields!

Offline Naval

• Eager Elephant
    • Fur Affinity
    • Awards
  • Coloring: Oynx with shine over the exoskeleton, muddy brown hairs, with royal purple eyes.
« Reply #156 on: July 24, 2015, 03:48:02 AM »
The mantis looked at the jelly and tried to use his head this time."Why should I? So you can stab me with knifes and trap me in a box! Plus I never have any friends in their.So tell me why I should?" The mantis folds it's claws and ruff's it's wings..
You know the greatest thing I can feel, is the feeling that when I have helped someone. That memory and act of kindness helps to mold them into something great. That thought, that feeling can't be beat. - This guy.

Offline Farewell

• Racious Racoon
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years Top 10 Most Online Top 50 Topic Starter Top 100 Poster
    • Awards
F.P.P.A. (IC)
« Reply #157 on: July 24, 2015, 03:56:22 AM »
The subject bled from her nose slightly having a black goop slowly slide down her fur and her neck cracked to turn to the guard her pupils constricted as she grew with anger. She imagined the lab, a scientist. However in reality it was Jacob, hissing with her horrific smile. She opened her mouth slightly to speak but her teeth chattered and her throat moved slightly while the subject gave a threatening gurgle growl, the red blood from the rhino dripping down her mouth.
Standing she turned her body around, cracking was heard until she Alined with her neck and head. The alien huffed from her nostrils and tail whipped up and down.
« Last Edit: July 24, 2015, 03:58:20 AM by Zaida »

Offline Jacob Hail

• Foxy Fox
    • Steam
    • Awards
« Reply #158 on: July 24, 2015, 04:05:55 AM »
To a normal person, subject 11's body distortion next to a giant praying mantis would be a thing from some hellish nightmare, but Jacob had been through it all before, it came with the job. He stopped half way down the hall, still wanting to try a diplomatic approach, but not wanting to get to close. It was clear they had no intent to play nice. "I dont make the rules subject 24 I just follow them. Now please, this is your last warning, return to your cells." At his last words, metal came up from the neck of his suit and enveloped around his face, forming a helmet that glowed a slight blue. His FAL kept to his chest, but his finger twitched along the grip.
« Last Edit: July 24, 2015, 04:07:45 AM by Jacob Hail »

Offline Naval

• Eager Elephant
    • Fur Affinity
    • Awards
« Reply #159 on: July 24, 2015, 04:09:38 AM »
The mantis's eyes glow red and then green..he shakes his head and closes his wings and looks at the ground.Knowing that he had no intent on letting them go.. "Fine..I will...But I will only do so If I can have someone to talk to..I don't care if it's from some tech..But I just want some company..something to keep me sane." He turns around and his antennas twitch..

Offline Farewell

• Racious Racoon
    • Awards
« Reply #160 on: July 24, 2015, 04:23:29 AM »
"Or what your going to hurt me like they did...." She growled. "Treat me like some animal, testing that's all they did to me" She hissed coldly but sounded somewhat soothing. "But you all don't get it, the pain, fear... I escaped, was free until this facility captured and locked me up again?...how long?" Her calm voice said to the furry. Her tail wandered on the floor seemingly to grip the dead guard's weapon... Some type of rifle but did not Matter 'As long as it's loaded' she thought. Keeping the weapon hidden hm behind her while studying Jacob 'his armor gives an advantage... My collar, not activated... But I can at least try to do some damage to this scum'

Offline Naval

• Eager Elephant
    • Fur Affinity
    • Awards
« Reply #161 on: July 24, 2015, 04:31:45 AM »
The mantis can sense the rage of his felly.."Soo what's your plan?" The mantis turned around and it's eyes glow red and unfolds it's wings and spreads it's claws out. Knowing that two on one is easy plus..he doesn't worry about running away and the meal helped to regain his stregth..And why would he let his felly be in pain.. He knew what it was like to be treated like a fea---- wait ...I am on..But now he'll won't let this stop him.. >:(

Offline Obey138 (Matthew "Fluffy")

• Jovial Jaguar
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 8 years Top 100 Topic Starter
  • ~$ sudo pm-hibernate
    • Fur Affinity
    • DeviantArt
    • Last.fm Profile
    • Awards
  • Species: Anthro Catwolf
  • Coloring: Dark-grey fur (#767b7d), cream-white straps and belly (#f3f1e4), grey additions (#b5b3ad)
  • Height: ~183cm / ~6ft / ~72inch
  • Weight: ~73kg / ~161lbs
  • Build: Slim fit
  • Reference: [link]
  • Currently: Please be aware of my rude jokes!
« Reply #162 on: July 24, 2015, 05:02:16 AM »
Blackout, still invisible on the roof, watched as the army chopper was coming closer

Offline Jacob Hail

• Foxy Fox
    • Steam
    • Awards
« Reply #163 on: July 24, 2015, 05:14:39 AM »
The fox let out a growl, it seems he was going to have to fight and take both of them on, a situation that called for stims. "Inject Serum 1" He said, his voice followed by a hiss as his suit injected a purple liquid into him. Jacob had never had to use the stimulants before, but he felt great. Lighter on his feet and a bit strong, ready to fight. "If youre both not going to play nice then Im going to have to put you to sleep." Grinning under his helmet, the guard raised his rifle and shot off a volly of tranquilizers.

Offline Naval

• Eager Elephant
    • Fur Affinity
    • Awards
« Reply #164 on: July 24, 2015, 05:18:00 AM »
The mantis's intisnt's took over and used his claws to block them..Since they don't go to his blood stream and lays a lind of acid on the floor and go's to swipe at your feet.."Well jelly..I wish if you understand from my point." He crackles,...