The Furry Forums would like to place cookies on your computer to help us make this website better. To find out more about the cookies, see our privacy notice.
To accept the cookie click here, or please login or register.

Author Topic: F.P.P.A. (IC)  (Read 12079 times)

Offline Farewell

• Racious Racoon
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years Top 50 Topic Starter Top 10 Most Online Top 100 Poster
    • Awards
Re: F.P.P.A. (IC)
« Reply #165 on: July 24, 2015, 05:28:14 AM »
The subject hissed walking back and forth between, huffing with anger. "Of course... Just like my old facility... I'll bring you to the ground, and let you burn" She grabbed the gun from her tail, holding the shock rifle, aiming she began to shoot the guard while charging forward with a snarl and her eyes focus on nothing else but the guard, although was extremely careful knowing he had a greater advantage of taking her down than the mantis.

Offline Obey138 (Matthew "Fluffy")

• Jovial Jaguar
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 8 years Top 100 Topic Starter
  • ~$ sudo pm-hibernate
    • Fur Affinity
    • DeviantArt
    • Last.fm Profile
    • Awards
  • Species: Anthro Catwolf
  • Coloring: Dark-grey fur (#767b7d), cream-white straps and belly (#f3f1e4), grey additions (#b5b3ad)
  • Height: ~183cm / ~6ft / ~72inch
  • Weight: ~73kg / ~161lbs
  • Build: Slim fit
  • Reference: [link]
  • Currently: Please be aware of my rude jokes!
« Reply #166 on: July 25, 2015, 06:56:37 AM »
Army transport chopper arrived and 6 units jumped out of it, looking specifically for Blackout.

Offline Naval

• Eager Elephant
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 8 years Top 100 Most Online
  • *Sounds of crunching seashells*
    • Fur Affinity
    • Awards
  • Species: Garthim
  • Coloring: Oynx with shine over the exoskeleton, muddy brown hairs, with royal purple eyes.
  • Height: 6.7ft
  • Weight: 270lbs
  • Build: Bulky and bumpy, with a top heavy build.
  • Currently: Looking for a crystal... maybe one that has a darker color.
« Reply #167 on: July 25, 2015, 04:22:37 PM »
"Sooo tell me felly..."*it turns it's head slightly to Zadia..."When we both get out of here...what is your plans ." He sways and tries to grab and crush the enemy...
  • Avatar by: A picture from Google.
You know the greatest thing I can feel, is the feeling that when I have helped someone. That memory and act of kindness helps to mold them into something great. That thought, that feeling can't be beat. - This guy.

Offline Jacob Hail

• Foxy Fox
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 8 years
  • The one and only fantastic Mr Grayfox
    • Steam
    • Awards
  • Species: Grayfox
  • Coloring: Normal color and markings of a grayfox, save for the right ear which is all orange
  • Height: 5'8
  • Weight: 130ish
  • Build: Average
  • Currently: The grayest fox
« Reply #168 on: July 25, 2015, 05:06:59 PM »
Jacob acted quickly, syomping down on one if the mantis's arms, pinning it to the floor. He was about to deliver a blow with the butt of his rifle to the specimen, but was pushed back by a rain of weapon fire. His suits kinetic barrier obsorbed most of the damage, but another burst like that would break it. Acting quickly, the fox grabbed specimen 24 and pushed him between him and subject 11, switching clips and unloading rubber bullets into the mantis to back him up. Fighting close and long range was a disadvantage, he needed them together. "Inject Serum 2" he yelled, followed by another hiss.
Thats it! Your flesh is now forfit to the impending doom down yonder in the horse fields!

Offline Naval

• Eager Elephant
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 8 years Top 100 Most Online
  • *Sounds of crunching seashells*
    • Fur Affinity
    • Awards
  • Species: Garthim
  • Coloring: Oynx with shine over the exoskeleton, muddy brown hairs, with royal purple eyes.
  • Height: 6.7ft
  • Weight: 270lbs
  • Build: Bulky and bumpy, with a top heavy build.
  • Currently: Looking for a crystal... maybe one that has a darker color.
« Reply #169 on: July 25, 2015, 05:10:39 PM »
The manits was not having any of this and proceeded to ram/bum rush right over him and went to go grab his leg's. "Please..this would be a lot easier if you stop firing your weapons." He growls and hurls acid onto you..
  • Avatar by: A picture from Google.
You know the greatest thing I can feel, is the feeling that when I have helped someone. That memory and act of kindness helps to mold them into something great. That thought, that feeling can't be beat. - This guy.

Offline Farewell

• Racious Racoon
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years Top 50 Topic Starter Top 10 Most Online Top 100 Poster
    • Awards
« Reply #170 on: July 25, 2015, 05:33:04 PM »
Subject-11 Rams into Jacob using her tail to grabbed his arm slamming him down as she ran past him quickly, the alien slid to a stop turning back, and continued to shoot the shock rifle towards his back snarling slightly as she did, trying her best to avoid injuries or the tranquilizers. She stopped before looking at the generator and shooting with the shock rifle, although it would be off just for a little bit it would give her an advantage or she hoped.

Offline Jacob Hail

• Foxy Fox
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 8 years
  • The one and only fantastic Mr Grayfox
    • Steam
    • Awards
  • Species: Grayfox
  • Coloring: Normal color and markings of a grayfox, save for the right ear which is all orange
  • Height: 5'8
  • Weight: 130ish
  • Build: Average
  • Currently: The grayest fox
« Reply #171 on: July 25, 2015, 06:36:36 PM »
Jacobs muscles pulsed as the stim took effect, seeming to grow bigget, the suit growing with them. The acid eroded what was left of his suits kinetic barrier, and his eletric generator sparked and fizzed when the bullets slammed into it. Warnings flashed across his HUD showing damage and overload of his generator and shields, but he managed to stabilize them enough to function. "No, it would be easier if you stopped resisting." He said, reaching out and grabbing the mantis around his neck, spinning him around and throwing him down the hall into subject 11. The fox charged forward after them, pulling out his tazer and shoving it into the aliens side.
Thats it! Your flesh is now forfit to the impending doom down yonder in the horse fields!

Offline HollowOfHaze

• Lovable Lion
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 8 years Top 50 Topic Starter Top 100 Most Online
  • I see no way in which this could go horribly wrong
    • Awards
  • Species: Heraldic Winged Lion
  • Coloring: Tan fur/feathers, brown hair, brown eyes veined with a golden yellow.
  • Height: 5'11"
  • Weight: 128 Lbs
  • Build: Not exceedingly muscular, but definitely not fat.
  • Currently: Forgotten.
« Reply #172 on: July 26, 2015, 01:12:41 AM »
Hearing a voice over his TAC-COM tagged as Jacob Hail, Galen responded to the bleeding guard "I will not do anything more against you. You just stay out of the line of fire. You friends should've known better than to theaten me with execution."

Sounds of gunfire and the yelling of the soldier he'd just heard over his comms echoed through the halls as he drew a nickel-plated 686P from his abdomen holster.

"Just in case someone gets to you before the medics." he said, tossing the combat magnum into the guard's lap before running as fast as his bleeding foot would allow. Stopping for a second to shift his bloodied digitigrade feet to plantigrade, quickly accomodated by his adjusting combat skin, he continued onwards. The hardlight shard had started to sublimate from the guard's leg in a dim orange haze.
« Last Edit: July 26, 2015, 01:14:49 AM by HollowOfHaze »
  • Avatar by: My personal friend SpunkyRaccoon on DeviantArt

Offline Angder

• Quizzical Quail
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 8 years Top 100 Topic Starter Top 50 Most Online Top 100 Poster
  • WOOF WOOF WOOF WOOF WOOF WOOF WOOF WOOF WOOF WOOF
    • Awards
  • Species: Wolf
  • Coloring: Dark Blue with white fur around The palms of the Paws
  • Build: Anthro.
« Reply #173 on: July 26, 2015, 01:18:03 AM »
The gaurd looks up at the bear... "You... but..." He glances down at his leg. Still can't move it... only got a magnum...

"just go... I can't stop you."
  • Avatar by: A friend of mine IRL.
Angders weapons: Blizz - Burning Frost
Retired weapons: Blizz Tempest

All weapons were drawn by Zarc.

Please note that I have very little free time on Fridays.

Offline The Past

• Archmage
  • Tackling Tiger
  • awards Assigned to someone who is observed to be very friendly toward other members (frequently welcoming people in the Intro board, answering questions, etc.) This user has been a forum member for over 10 years Top 10 Most Online Top 50 Topic Starter
    • Awards
« Reply #174 on: July 26, 2015, 01:18:36 AM »
Japathok examined the hardlight shard curiously, then looked at the guard, feeling sorry. She did not like to hurt others and knew the guards were only doing their job. She only wanted to go home.

Offline Farewell

• Racious Racoon
    • Awards
F.P.P.A. (IC)
« Reply #175 on: July 26, 2015, 01:19:54 AM »
The hybrid screeched loudly with pain her ribs cracking and slightly twitching as a possible spasm from the taser, hitting the guard away with her tail. the lights still out possibly for a few minutes left. Subject-11 hissed at Jacob before the hiss faded in the darkness sounding as her voice came from all directions and her bones were heard cracking. "I'll make sure to have you suffer like I did" she gurgle growled quietly, growing closer her claws scratching against the floor. By surprise she pinned the guard down slamming repeatedly to the floor using all her strength that she could and biting the arm that held his taser and thrashing, hoping me to get her razor teeth to cut through before the extra terrestrial finally felt some fur her teeth lightly scratching his skin, one paw on his mask and the other place on his chest while holding him down.
« Last Edit: July 26, 2015, 01:24:08 AM by Zaida »

Offline Angder

• Quizzical Quail
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 8 years Top 100 Topic Starter Top 50 Most Online Top 100 Poster
    • Awards
« Reply #176 on: July 26, 2015, 01:25:19 AM »
The gaurd looks up at the bear... "...Why are you still staring at me!? either kill me or go." The Koala states. He pushes himself against a wall with his hands, and checks the magnum is loaded. Yea... fat lot of good this thing will do against the things we keep here.

Offline HollowOfHaze

• Lovable Lion
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 8 years Top 50 Topic Starter Top 100 Most Online
  • I see no way in which this could go horribly wrong
    • Awards
  • Species: Heraldic Winged Lion
  • Coloring: Tan fur/feathers, brown hair, brown eyes veined with a golden yellow.
  • Height: 5'11"
  • Weight: 128 Lbs
  • Build: Not exceedingly muscular, but definitely not fat.
  • Currently: Forgotten.
« Reply #177 on: July 26, 2015, 01:25:40 AM »
Turning a corner to see two subjects beating the life out of what looked like Hail, Galen half walked, half ran as quietly as he could towards the dark blue creature slamming the guard against the floor. His weapons remained holstered, save for the unignited hardlight blade emitter in his right hand.
  • Avatar by: My personal friend SpunkyRaccoon on DeviantArt

Offline The Past

• Archmage
  • Tackling Tiger
  • awards Assigned to someone who is observed to be very friendly toward other members (frequently welcoming people in the Intro board, answering questions, etc.) This user has been a forum member for over 10 years Top 10 Most Online Top 50 Topic Starter
    • Awards
« Reply #178 on: July 26, 2015, 01:36:57 AM »
The giant bear walked closer to the guard. She spoke in her deep, rough voice, struggling to speak English words.
"Pir-pirease n-no scare..."

Offline Angder

• Quizzical Quail
    • Awards
« Reply #179 on: July 26, 2015, 01:43:25 AM »
Fout presses himself against the wall. "what... do you mean?"