The Furry Forums would like to place cookies on your computer to help us make this website better. To find out more about the cookies, see our privacy notice.
To accept the cookie click here, or please login or register.

Author Topic: F.P.P.A. (IC)  (Read 12078 times)

Offline The Past

• Archmage
  • Tackling Tiger
  • awards Assigned to someone who is observed to be very friendly toward other members (frequently welcoming people in the Intro board, answering questions, etc.) This user has been a forum member for over 10 years This user has made a suggestion for the forum that was approved and implemented This user has donated to the forum more than once.
    • Awards
Re: F.P.P.A. (IC)
« Reply #180 on: July 26, 2015, 01:52:54 AM »
Japathok lowered her head, trying to look as non-threatening as possible.
"No scare... I sorry... I like no hurt who no hurt for... bad reason..."

Offline Angder

• Quizzical Quail
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 8 years Top 100 Topic Starter Top 100 Poster Top 50 Most Online
  • WOOF WOOF WOOF WOOF WOOF WOOF WOOF WOOF WOOF WOOF
    • Awards
  • Species: Wolf
  • Coloring: Dark Blue with white fur around The palms of the Paws
  • Build: Anthro.
« Reply #181 on: July 26, 2015, 01:59:27 AM »
The Koala stares in disbelief "Are... are you trying to say sorry... after k~" the guard stops himself. He looks down at his leg. "Well for what its worth... I am probably dead... as dead as dead can be, however good this gun is it... it can't help against the things in there..."
« Last Edit: July 26, 2015, 01:20:51 PM by Angder »
  • Avatar by: A friend of mine IRL.
Angders weapons: Blizz - Burning Frost
Retired weapons: Blizz Tempest

All weapons were drawn by Zarc.

Please note that I have very little free time on Fridays.

Offline The Past

• Archmage
  • Tackling Tiger
  • awards Assigned to someone who is observed to be very friendly toward other members (frequently welcoming people in the Intro board, answering questions, etc.) This user has been a forum member for over 10 years This user has made a suggestion for the forum that was approved and implemented This user has donated to the forum more than once.
    • Awards
« Reply #182 on: July 26, 2015, 02:05:55 AM »
"I sorry. I like no kill. I want homes why I do."

Japathok looked at the busted door, then down the opposite way, where action was clearly happening.

"Things here danger, that why keep here, ya?"

Offline Angder

• Quizzical Quail
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 8 years Top 100 Topic Starter Top 100 Poster Top 50 Most Online
    • Awards
« Reply #183 on: July 26, 2015, 02:18:58 AM »
The Koala nods. "Very dangerous... many will die now they are free..."

Offline The Past

• Archmage
  • Tackling Tiger
    • Awards
« Reply #184 on: July 26, 2015, 02:31:03 AM »
Japathok thought for a moment then huffed.

"... I help. I try help keep them in place, then can leave, ya?"

Offline Farewell

• Racious Racoon
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years Top 50 Topic Starter Top 10 Most Online Top 100 Poster
    • Awards
« Reply #185 on: July 26, 2015, 04:28:14 AM »
Zaida continually thrashed the guard around. her claws slashing his uniform as she drooled her faded pupils constricted on hail not wanting to give up, she was determined to be free even if it meant to attack others, either way she enjoyed it.

Offline HollowOfHaze

• Lovable Lion
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 8 years Top 100 Most Online Top 50 Topic Starter
  • I see no way in which this could go horribly wrong
    • Awards
  • Species: Heraldic Winged Lion
  • Coloring: Tan fur/feathers, brown hair, brown eyes veined with a golden yellow.
  • Height: 5'11"
  • Weight: 128 Lbs
  • Build: Not exceedingly muscular, but definitely not fat.
  • Currently: Forgotten.
« Reply #186 on: July 26, 2015, 04:59:13 AM »
Getting well within melee range, Galen almost activated the blade's igniter before reconsidering. He would try a less-than-lethal approach, at least until there was no alternative. He stowed the blade emitter, yanking the creature atop the guard upright with his left hand firmly set into its shoulder, before inflicting a single, armored, combat-skin augmented punch directly to the creature's face. The force was enough to actually make his shield deplete slightly, releasing a flicker of electricity which pulsed across his arm as he made impact with the Subject's skull.

"I don't know what SOP is around here for subjects grinding operatives to a pulp, but where I come from, we react quite decisively."

Drawing his blade emitter now, he thumbed the switch for the igniter, releasing a dim haze of light which coalesced into the dawn-hued blade wtih a hum and a crash of energy. He waited to see what reaction he would get, and hoped that the guard on the floor hadn't been rendered combat-ineffective by his wounds.
  • Avatar by: My personal friend SpunkyRaccoon on DeviantArt

Offline Farewell

• Racious Racoon
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years Top 50 Topic Starter Top 10 Most Online Top 100 Poster
    • Awards
« Reply #187 on: July 26, 2015, 05:13:30 AM »
Z stood up cracking her bones and her literal spine rising a bit seeming more sharp, and her teeth barely blood on them not getting a good bite on hail, She hissed. She screeched the lights turning on in the facility. Huffed heavily the subject walked back and forth the migraine back from the pulse of energy that was just minutes ago hot to her skull black goop driving down her nose lightly as her veins in her eyes were showing black a bit, shaking her head.
Her legs shook a bit but claws stayed out and she still gave a threatening snarl while giving off gurgle growls. Although she did want to attack the electricity had gotten the best of her making her hands grab the side of her head and she shook trying to ignore the pain, she huffed getting on her knee's panting tiredly.

Offline HollowOfHaze

• Lovable Lion
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 8 years Top 100 Most Online Top 50 Topic Starter
    • Awards
  • Coloring: Tan fur/feathers, brown hair, brown eyes veined with a golden yellow.
« Reply #188 on: July 26, 2015, 05:19:22 AM »
Watching as the creature screeched at the lights and the impact of his punch, Galen stepped forward to finish what he had started.

"You will return to your cell as you were instructed prior to your second breakout. Otherwise, you will be forced to submit." he ordered, drawing his hardlight pistol with his left hand.

Offline Farewell

• Racious Racoon
    • Awards
« Reply #189 on: July 26, 2015, 05:24:18 AM »
"No..." The subject still breathed quickly before running at Galen before lowering her head going under his lefts arm, her tail grabbing his fist before she leaned forward but last minute she turned her weight to the side having the guard fall on his side as she tried to pry the gun from his paw while her tail began to wrap tightly around his waist. "I'm not going back to being locked up" she hissed as she struggled.

Offline HollowOfHaze

• Lovable Lion
    • Awards
« Reply #190 on: July 26, 2015, 05:30:33 AM »
Losing his balance in the sudden impact, Galen slashed at the Subject's hands and arms with force, quickly changing targets to focus on the creature's tail, delivering a single, decisive blow with his prismatic blade of heat and light, directly where the appendage held his waist. Holstering his pistol, he shifted to a fullform before ramming the Subject against a wall and ripping at its center-of-mass with his claws.

Offline Farewell

• Racious Racoon
    • Awards
« Reply #191 on: July 26, 2015, 05:35:51 AM »
Despite the pain she clawed at his neck trying her best to win this, although little by little she began to grow weak not that this was making her strength decrease though her head. She couldn't focus, her vision began to go blurry, and she grew weaker by second trying her best not to faint. The Subject hissed hiving her final heavy breath from her nose, small amount of blood splatting out before she went slowly unconscious, her body limp and still.

Offline Angder

• Quizzical Quail
    • Awards
« Reply #192 on: July 26, 2015, 01:24:15 PM »
The Koala thinks for a second. I am almost certainly going to die without help... And Though I can't guarantee the bears freedom...

The Koala nods... "Yes... I... I will try... and otherwise many will die"

Offline The Past

• Archmage
  • Tackling Tiger
    • Awards
« Reply #193 on: July 26, 2015, 01:48:03 PM »
Japathok nodded and began running down the hall toward the other subjects.

Offline Angder

• Quizzical Quail
    • Awards
« Reply #194 on: July 26, 2015, 01:53:17 PM »
"WAIT!" The Koala yells. "WHAT ABOUT ME!!" The Koala sighs, and looks down at his gun...

~~~

The Lizard was watching the helicopter with great interest, he could just about see Blackout also on the roof...

Really everyone was free, Centipede wondered about getting on the helicopter himself, but with the cyborg thinking the same thing it was probably best to find another way out.