The Furry Forums would like to place cookies on your computer to help us make this website better. To find out more about the cookies, see our privacy notice.
To accept the cookie click here, or please login or register.

Author Topic: F.P.P.A. (IC)  (Read 12073 times)

Offline HollowOfHaze

• Lovable Lion
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 8 years Top 50 Topic Starter Top 100 Most Online
  • I see no way in which this could go horribly wrong
    • Awards
  • Species: Heraldic Winged Lion
  • Coloring: Tan fur/feathers, brown hair, brown eyes veined with a golden yellow.
  • Height: 5'11"
  • Weight: 128 Lbs
  • Build: Not exceedingly muscular, but definitely not fat.
  • Currently: Forgotten.
Re: F.P.P.A. (IC)
« Reply #210 on: July 26, 2015, 10:17:59 PM »
Turning back from the melee between Hail and the mantis, Galen saw the tip of 11's tail disappearing into a nearby ventilation duct. At this point, it was certain that the scenario had changed from focusing on containment to focusing on the survival of the facility. Well, not really the facility as much as the people residing within. Taking this into account, Galen did what anyone else would do after seeing a hazardous creature jump into a vent: he threw a frag grenade down the hatch and waited for the boom. And there was definitely a boom.
  • Avatar by: My personal friend SpunkyRaccoon on DeviantArt

Offline Naval

• Eager Elephant
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 8 years Top 100 Most Online
  • *Sounds of crunching seashells*
    • Fur Affinity
    • Awards
  • Species: Garthim
  • Coloring: Oynx with shine over the exoskeleton, muddy brown hairs, with royal purple eyes.
  • Height: 6.7ft
  • Weight: 270lbs
  • Build: Bulky and bumpy, with a top heavy build.
  • Currently: Looking for a crystal... maybe one that has a darker color.
« Reply #211 on: July 27, 2015, 03:41:27 AM »
The mantis was surprised how strong this small jelly was but being head down with a cuff that even held his wings was tough to break free....But then again..what's the point./.this will happen..again....and again...and again..until they will just kill me...."Fine.....you win....i'm done....i'm.....done..." His eyes turn back into a dull green and just lays their..in shame and regret..His wings fold up and it's antennas curl up....."What do you want from me.....what do you want......what do you want.....what do...you want.." He stops moving and goes silent after that....
  • Avatar by: A picture from Google.
You know the greatest thing I can feel, is the feeling that when I have helped someone. That memory and act of kindness helps to mold them into something great. That thought, that feeling can't be beat. - This guy.

Offline Farewell

• Racious Racoon
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years Top 10 Most Online Top 50 Topic Starter Top 100 Poster
    • Awards
« Reply #212 on: July 27, 2015, 03:48:38 AM »
Zaida hisses was heard from the boom but the subject did not emerge she wouldn't let this stop her. Although she stayed still shaking her head as her ears were ringing trying to keep focus.

Offline HollowOfHaze

• Lovable Lion
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 8 years Top 50 Topic Starter Top 100 Most Online
    • Awards
  • Coloring: Tan fur/feathers, brown hair, brown eyes veined with a golden yellow.
« Reply #213 on: July 27, 2015, 03:56:36 AM »
Hearing the resounding hiss comng from the obliterated vent opening, Galen knew that the Subject was still alive.
Switching his TAC-COM to contact Engineering, he said "We've got a subject in the vents. Turn up the heat now."
He readied his hardlight blade, starting to cut at the twisted sheet metal that was left by the grenade's blast in the enclosed space of the vent.

Turning to Hail, he yelled "Hey, get that thing into a containment cell ASAP. We don't want another chain of escapes."

As the heat started to flow, he noted that this facility was most definitely not capable of reaching a thermal output adequate to cook the Subject. Ordering the Engineering devision to belay that order, he shifted his wings out of existence, turning to deal with the captured mantis. The parasite could wait.

"Get in your cell." he ordered to the tethered insect. "Now."
« Last Edit: July 27, 2015, 04:12:05 AM by HollowOfHaze »

Offline Jacob Hail

• Foxy Fox
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 8 years
  • The one and only fantastic Mr Grayfox
    • Steam
    • Awards
  • Species: Grayfox
  • Coloring: Normal color and markings of a grayfox, save for the right ear which is all orange
  • Height: 5'8
  • Weight: 130ish
  • Build: Average
  • Currently: The grayest fox
« Reply #214 on: July 27, 2015, 04:31:44 AM »
Jacob stood, leaving the mantis on the ground. "I know we cant have any more escapes, but we can kill these things either. The Brass will have YOUR AND MINE head if they die." Letting out a sigh, the grayfox began to strip from his power armor, setting it aside and standing in a jumpsuit. "Im going to have to go in after her, the mantis can. If it gets to courageous again just put it to sleep." He said, reaching down into his suit and pulling out a tranquilizer. "Engineering, this is Hail, close off all vental areas leading to other floors. And for Christ sake keep the heat down I dont feel like being cooked alive." He reached back into his belt and pulled a flashlight, shining it into the twistwd metal that used to be the vent. "That certainly wont make things easier."
« Last Edit: July 27, 2015, 04:34:45 AM by Jacob Hail »
Thats it! Your flesh is now forfit to the impending doom down yonder in the horse fields!

Offline HollowOfHaze

• Lovable Lion
    • Awards
« Reply #215 on: July 27, 2015, 04:39:20 AM »
"Put it to sleep? With what? If you haven't noticed, I'm equiped for direct-force. None of the less-than-lethal tactics you use." he replied, sheathing his hardlight blade and pistol as he looked back at the restrained mantis.

"I could say it was in self defense. I've already destroyed another Subject's hardsuit, so further damage by me probably wouldn't land me any worse off than I would be by now. Besides, I answer to a much different brass than you."

Offline Jacob Hail

• Foxy Fox
    • Steam
    • Awards
  • Coloring: Normal color and markings of a grayfox, save for the right ear which is all orange
« Reply #216 on: July 27, 2015, 04:45:18 AM »
"It dosent matter which Brass you answer to, all of them are focused on the conservation of the specimens and that means bringing them back with little damage as possible. There is also a tazer and tranqs in my suit, im sure you can figure something out." He grabbed a peice of metal with a gloved hand and pulled it back, the stims help as he cleared the vent. "Well hear goes nothing." Clamping the tranquilizer between his teeth and flashlight in hand, Jacob crawled into the vent.
Thats it! Your flesh is now forfit to the impending doom down yonder in the horse fields!

Offline HollowOfHaze

• Lovable Lion
    • Awards
« Reply #217 on: July 27, 2015, 05:01:25 AM »
Watching as Hail entered the vents, he walked over to the remnants of his armor, rummaging through various compartments until he found the tranquilizers he had been informed of. Stowing a taser in his abdomen holster, followed by several cartridges for the weapon, he walked to the mantis, injecting more than enough of the syringes to ensure that the creature wouldn't be waking up any time soon.

"Not taking any chances, mind you." he added, looking around for the nearest containment cell to store this creature.
« Last Edit: July 27, 2015, 05:53:38 AM by HollowOfHaze »

Offline Farewell

• Racious Racoon
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years Top 10 Most Online Top 50 Topic Starter Top 100 Poster
    • Awards
« Reply #218 on: July 27, 2015, 05:49:49 AM »
Zaida felt the heat, she sighed finally getting herself straight and began to crawl some bones cracking while doing so trying to find where she can break the lights in the facility.
She crawled fast before it at least got a bit larger, her bones cracked she she crawled faster down the vents being quiet as possible while trying to find her way, only passing over cells.

Offline Obey138 (Matthew "Fluffy")

• Jovial Jaguar
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 8 years Top 100 Topic Starter
  • ~$ sudo pm-hibernate
    • Fur Affinity
    • DeviantArt
    • Last.fm Profile
    • Awards
  • Species: Anthro Catwolf
  • Coloring: Dark-grey fur (#767b7d), cream-white straps and belly (#f3f1e4), grey additions (#b5b3ad)
  • Height: ~183cm / ~6ft / ~72inch
  • Weight: ~73kg / ~161lbs
  • Build: Slim fit
  • Reference: [link]
  • Currently: Please be aware of my rude jokes!
« Reply #219 on: July 27, 2015, 06:50:25 AM »
Blackout stared at the fence, feeling that it was way too easy, demanding more.

Army was getting close to him.

Offline Jacob Hail

• Foxy Fox
    • Steam
    • Awards
« Reply #220 on: July 27, 2015, 12:45:09 PM »
Jacobs ears twitched as he heard the cracking of bones, using that to track Subject 11s movments. He was a bit less quit going through the vents, but he didnt have the time nor patience to try and sneak up on her. With any luck she would come to him. But until then he would have to try and catch up, his flashlight dancing around the walls of the ducts as he continued to crawl through.Thumbing the comm button on his ear peice, he radioed one of the guards. "Fout, this is Hail. Im not quite sure why you were riding Subject 125, but Im going to assume you have the situation handled. Please return the bear back to her containment cell, over."
« Last Edit: July 27, 2015, 02:00:55 PM by Jacob Hail »

Offline Angder

• Quizzical Quail
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 8 years Top 100 Poster Top 100 Topic Starter Top 50 Most Online
  • WOOF WOOF WOOF WOOF WOOF WOOF WOOF WOOF WOOF WOOF
    • Awards
  • Species: Wolf
  • Coloring: Dark Blue with white fur around The palms of the Paws
  • Build: Anthro.
« Reply #221 on: July 27, 2015, 02:05:03 PM »
"Erm.... Hail... the... the bear agreed to help if she can go free.... I figure one creature free is better than all of them free right?" Fout states "Besides, according to..." Fout spots Galan, and panics, he resses himself against the bears fur, hoping not to be seen, but he knows ultimately it is hopeless. "Hail" Fout whispers "The... The SCP killed all the guards at the front door." Fout mumbles. "We need to treat him as a hostile, the north door is totally undefended now..."
  • Avatar by: A friend of mine IRL.
Angders weapons: Blizz - Burning Frost
Retired weapons: Blizz Tempest

All weapons were drawn by Zarc.

Please note that I have very little free time on Fridays.

Offline Farewell

• Racious Racoon
    • Awards
« Reply #222 on: July 27, 2015, 02:10:51 PM »
Zaida slid out into an open room. She began to search the room quickly tossing items about before finding a screw. Huffing she spoke quietly to herself. "It will do" she began to mess with her collar trying to activate it although was hard without a mirror to see what she was doing.

Offline HollowOfHaze

• Lovable Lion
    • Awards
« Reply #223 on: July 27, 2015, 11:41:00 PM »
Still doing his best to lug the massive mantics into its containment cell, Galen hears Fout's callout.

"Hey, it was necessary." he yelled over his shoulder
"I don't take death threats lightly" he added, simultaneousy opening his channel to Hail so that he might hear the response as well.

He tensed slightly in case he might be fired upon.

Offline Angder

• Quizzical Quail
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 8 years Top 100 Poster Top 100 Topic Starter Top 50 Most Online
  • WOOF WOOF WOOF WOOF WOOF WOOF WOOF WOOF WOOF WOOF
    • Awards
  • Species: Wolf
  • Coloring: Dark Blue with white fur around The palms of the Paws
  • Build: Anthro.
« Reply #224 on: July 27, 2015, 11:47:33 PM »
Fout remembers the look of surprise on the wolf's face as he hit the shard, the eyes going wide realizing too late what had just happened... he starts to shake. "YOU MURDERED HIM IN COLD BLOOD, WITH THAT MUCH POWER YOU COULD HAVE JUST KNOCKED HIM OUT OR DISARMED HIM YOU PIECE OF SHIT"
  • Avatar by: A friend of mine IRL.
Angders weapons: Blizz - Burning Frost
Retired weapons: Blizz Tempest

All weapons were drawn by Zarc.

Please note that I have very little free time on Fridays.