The Furry Forums would like to place cookies on your computer to help us make this website better. To find out more about the cookies, see our privacy notice.
To accept the cookie click here, or please login or register.

Author Topic: F.P.P.A. (IC)  (Read 12069 times)

Offline HollowOfHaze

• Lovable Lion
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 8 years Top 100 Most Online Top 50 Topic Starter
  • I see no way in which this could go horribly wrong
    • Awards
  • Species: Heraldic Winged Lion
  • Coloring: Tan fur/feathers, brown hair, brown eyes veined with a golden yellow.
  • Height: 5'11"
  • Weight: 128 Lbs
  • Build: Not exceedingly muscular, but definitely not fat.
  • Currently: Forgotten.
Re: F.P.P.A. (IC)
« Reply #225 on: July 27, 2015, 11:53:39 PM »
"Mistakes were made." replied Galen in a monotone.
"I arbitrated his sentence for his threats. Quite fittingly I would think. Besides, if I'd let him live, he be causing even more problems in the command chain. It was warranted and necessary, if a bit abrupt."

As he shut the blast doors to the cell and obliterated the console with a shot from his kinetic rifle, he added "Now, if i were you, I'd head to Medical and get yourself something to patch your leg. Biofoam perhaps. I've heard good things about its capabilities, although I didn't bring an injector on myself."

Shifting his right foot to digitigrade to prove his point, the knife wound started pouring blood for a moment before he shifted back to a plantigrade structure.
  • Avatar by: My personal friend SpunkyRaccoon on DeviantArt

Offline Jacob Hail

• Foxy Fox
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 8 years
  • The one and only fantastic Mr Grayfox
    • Steam
    • Awards
  • Species: Grayfox
  • Coloring: Normal color and markings of a grayfox, save for the right ear which is all orange
  • Height: 5'8
  • Weight: 130ish
  • Build: Average
  • Currently: The grayest fox
« Reply #226 on: July 28, 2015, 03:53:17 PM »
"I will make a thorough investigation later, but for now kiss and make up because I dont need valuable hands fighting. Understood?" Jacobs ears perked as he heard the sound of crashing, following it to a vent exit and looking out to see Subject 11 messing with her collar. Quietly, he crawled out, huddling down behind an over turned desk and taking the tranqulizer from his mouth, waiting for a time to strike.
Thats it! Your flesh is now forfit to the impending doom down yonder in the horse fields!

Offline Angder

• Quizzical Quail
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 8 years Top 100 Topic Starter Top 100 Poster Top 50 Most Online
  • WOOF WOOF WOOF WOOF WOOF WOOF WOOF WOOF WOOF WOOF
    • Awards
  • Species: Wolf
  • Coloring: Dark Blue with white fur around The palms of the Paws
  • Build: Anthro.
« Reply #227 on: July 28, 2015, 10:04:33 PM »
Fout looks down at the bear... "Down the corridor... 5th door on the right... I need to heal my leg...."

Fout was still shaking, He clutches onto the bear, feeling crushed and angry.
  • Avatar by: A friend of mine IRL.
Angders weapons: Blizz - Burning Frost
Retired weapons: Blizz Tempest

All weapons were drawn by Zarc.

Please note that I have very little free time on Fridays.

Offline Farewell

• Racious Racoon
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years Top 50 Topic Starter Top 10 Most Online Top 100 Poster
    • Awards
« Reply #228 on: July 28, 2015, 10:12:15 PM »
Zaida hissed her ears flicked before she turned hearing something making her grow cautious, she made gurgle growls and tail swayed a bit faster showing aggression.

Offline The Past

• Archmage
  • Tackling Tiger
  • awards Assigned to someone who is observed to be very friendly toward other members (frequently welcoming people in the Intro board, answering questions, etc.) This user has been a forum member for over 10 years This user has made a suggestion for the forum that was approved and implemented This user has donated to the forum more than once.
    • Awards
« Reply #229 on: July 28, 2015, 10:32:02 PM »
Japathok had to think for a few moments to understand what Fout meant before running down the corridor to the location.

Offline Angder

• Quizzical Quail
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 8 years Top 100 Topic Starter Top 100 Poster Top 50 Most Online
  • WOOF WOOF WOOF WOOF WOOF WOOF WOOF WOOF WOOF WOOF
    • Awards
  • Species: Wolf
  • Coloring: Dark Blue with white fur around The palms of the Paws
  • Build: Anthro.
« Reply #230 on: July 28, 2015, 10:38:44 PM »
Fout buries his head in the bears Fur, when he arrives, he half climbs, half falls, off the bear, and limps into the room.

"Where is it, where is it..." Fout digs into one of the cupboards, and pulls out some medical equipment to cure his leg. "Th...thank you Japa... We... we will need to search for the other Subjects to secure..." He starts to do what he can for his leg. "Once I can walk."
  • Avatar by: A friend of mine IRL.
Angders weapons: Blizz - Burning Frost
Retired weapons: Blizz Tempest

All weapons were drawn by Zarc.

Please note that I have very little free time on Fridays.

Offline HollowOfHaze

• Lovable Lion
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 8 years Top 100 Most Online Top 50 Topic Starter
    • Awards
  • Coloring: Tan fur/feathers, brown hair, brown eyes veined with a golden yellow.
« Reply #231 on: July 28, 2015, 10:39:31 PM »
Suddenly alone in the corridor, Galen sighed with a tired tone. Every day would be his last it seemed. Leaning against the wall opposite the containment cells, he waited in case Hail might need assistance.

Offline Jacob Hail

• Foxy Fox
    • Steam
    • Awards
  • Coloring: Normal color and markings of a grayfox, save for the right ear which is all orange
« Reply #232 on: July 30, 2015, 12:46:37 PM »
Jacob continued to crouch behind the desk, counting down in his head. His stims would ware off soon, and he hoped to take care of Subject 11 before they did, he would need the extra strength to grapple with her. Gripping the tranquilizer tight, the fox leaped over the desk and charged Subject 11, throwing his shoulder into her.
Thats it! Your flesh is now forfit to the impending doom down yonder in the horse fields!

Offline Farewell

• Racious Racoon
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years Top 50 Topic Starter Top 10 Most Online Top 100 Poster
    • Awards
« Reply #233 on: August 01, 2015, 06:02:47 AM »
Zaida fell and hissed her tail wrapping around his waist quickly, she pinned the fox down having her paws gripped tight on his neck. "Damn Furries locking me up!~" she said in a hoarse whisper slowly putting pressure baring her razor teeth. "I'll make sure you suffer~"

Offline Farewell

• Racious Racoon
    • Awards
« Reply #234 on: August 01, 2015, 06:03:40 AM »
Zaida fell and hissed her tail wrapping around his waist quickly, she pinned the fox down having her paws gripped tight on his neck. "Damn Furries locking me up!~" she said in a hoarse whisper slowly putting pressure baring her razor teeth. "I'll make sure you suffer~"

Offline HollowOfHaze

• Lovable Lion
    • Awards
« Reply #235 on: August 01, 2015, 09:04:22 AM »
Galen spent the past few moments in an attempt to folloe the echoes in the vents. Skidding to a halt at a locked door, he could hear the Subject's corrosive speech. He didn't have enough piercing capability with him to breach the door, instead trying to find another way in. He then remembered: the armory had to be around here somewhere. This facility had to have some breaching equipment of some sort. Rushing to the nearest apparent weapons lockers, he searched the racks for something useful. His conclusion was that his options were very limited.

Looking to the available explosive ordnance, he found several pale breaching charges. With luck, the blast would do its job and nothing more. He stowed what he could carry, quickly heading back to the locked door as fast as he could.
« Last Edit: August 01, 2015, 09:08:53 AM by HollowOfHaze »

Offline Jacob Hail

• Foxy Fox
    • Steam
    • Awards
« Reply #236 on: August 03, 2015, 12:26:59 PM »
Jacob let out a growl as Subject 11 pinned him, letting her wrap her paws around his throat and choke him. That still left his hands free. He gripped her throat with one paw and stabbed the needle into her arm, injecting the tranqulizer into her before attempting to roll her off him.

Offline HollowOfHaze

• Lovable Lion
    • Awards
« Reply #237 on: August 04, 2015, 03:22:17 AM »
Readying the shaped charges with a clacker in his off hand, Galen opened a channel to Jacob in the room behind the locked door. The noise coming from the room seemed to have dimished quickly.

"Hey, the door to your room's locked. I'm gonna breach it unless you give a green light." he said, waiting with his hardlight pistol in his left hand and detonator in his right.

Offline Farewell

• Racious Racoon
    • Awards
« Reply #238 on: August 04, 2015, 03:36:23 AM »
Subject 11 slammed him up and down slowly going dizzy and weak and let him go trying to get out slamming open the door she pushed the lion weakly away and swayed as she tried walking,  Subject shook her head leaning against the wall groaning...

Offline HollowOfHaze

• Lovable Lion
    • Awards
« Reply #239 on: August 04, 2015, 11:49:05 AM »
Walking just behind the Subject, Galen waited until it came to a halt against a wall. Slowly lowering it to the floor, he knelt alongside the humanoid, looking solemnly at it as he waited for unconsciousness to set in.