The Furry Forums would like to place cookies on your computer to help us make this website better. To find out more about the cookies, see our privacy notice.
To accept the cookie click here, or please login or register.

Author Topic: F.P.P.A. (IC)  (Read 12070 times)

Offline Farewell

• Racious Racoon
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years Top 50 Topic Starter Top 10 Most Online Top 100 Poster
    • Awards
Re: F.P.P.A. (IC)
« Reply #240 on: August 05, 2015, 12:16:38 AM »
Subject-11 relaxed and huffed as her vision was blurry and she couldn't speak properly but only mumbled, trying to get up but it didn't work. Her eyes slowly began to shut before long she was out cold from the tranquilizer..

Offline HollowOfHaze

• Lovable Lion
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 8 years Top 100 Most Online Top 50 Topic Starter
  • I see no way in which this could go horribly wrong
    • Awards
  • Species: Heraldic Winged Lion
  • Coloring: Tan fur/feathers, brown hair, brown eyes veined with a golden yellow.
  • Height: 5'11"
  • Weight: 128 Lbs
  • Build: Not exceedingly muscular, but definitely not fat.
  • Currently: Forgotten.
« Reply #241 on: August 05, 2015, 02:06:35 AM »
Seeing the last mote of activity leave the Subject's eyes, Galen reached down to pick her up. It was amazing how peaceful a parasitic murderer seemed when it was sleeping. Of course, unconsciousness did nothing to decrease its weight.

"I think we are done here Hail." he said, cradling the large humanoid in his arms as he walked to the containment wing, opening a cell before depositing 11 inside and sealing the door.

With a sigh, he slowly asked "So, what next?"
  • Avatar by: My personal friend SpunkyRaccoon on DeviantArt

Offline Angder

• Quizzical Quail
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 8 years Top 100 Topic Starter Top 100 Poster Top 50 Most Online
  • WOOF WOOF WOOF WOOF WOOF WOOF WOOF WOOF WOOF WOOF
    • Awards
  • Species: Wolf
  • Coloring: Dark Blue with white fur around The palms of the Paws
  • Build: Anthro.
« Reply #242 on: August 05, 2015, 09:33:25 AM »
Fout moves down the corridor, nervously heading towards the Commotion. the breach was almost done, only two more targets left.

Centipede moves along the ceiling, slowly. It could sense a few stragglers that got left behind. They needed freeing. It dips into an alcove on the ceiling, and curls up, listening ahead to the 2 guards talking...
  • Avatar by: A friend of mine IRL.
Angders weapons: Blizz - Burning Frost
Retired weapons: Blizz Tempest

All weapons were drawn by Zarc.

Please note that I have very little free time on Fridays.

Offline HollowOfHaze

• Lovable Lion
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 8 years Top 100 Most Online Top 50 Topic Starter
    • Awards
  • Coloring: Tan fur/feathers, brown hair, brown eyes veined with a golden yellow.
« Reply #243 on: August 07, 2015, 11:30:45 PM »
Aftera pause and a short period of rest, Galen stated "We are not done. Not yet". Gesturing to the guard he had shot beforehand, he asked "How's the leg holding up?"

Offline Angder

• Quizzical Quail
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 8 years Top 100 Topic Starter Top 100 Poster Top 50 Most Online
    • Awards
« Reply #244 on: August 08, 2015, 11:11:52 PM »
Fout looks up at the person who murdered his best friends... and smiles weakly.  "OK I guess." He stops himself reaching for the syringe he had stole from the medical bay. It was full of enough tranquilizer to knock out a horse, but he did not want the anomalous creature to see it until it was too late...

Fout moves slowly towards the pair.

Centipede moves down, and sees the group... and then notices Galan. It would have hissed, but decides not to, not wanting to be heard. it slips into a ceiling vent, and tries to move into a side room... it could sense the mantis and Zaida. They needed freedom.

It peers through a vent above Zaida's cell. looking down at the 3 guards... waiting.

Offline Farewell

• Racious Racoon
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years Top 50 Topic Starter Top 10 Most Online Top 100 Poster
    • Awards
« Reply #245 on: August 08, 2015, 11:41:30 PM »
Zaida was awake in her cell on her bed although not feeling well. She groaned softly as she rested her head on the pillow as her eyes fluttered softly open and closed as she panted lightly.
The hybrid didn't struggle but only rested. Her cell door was closed shut and the guards stayed close guarding at all cost unless any of the Furries would give them further instructions.

Offline HollowOfHaze

• Lovable Lion
    • Awards
« Reply #246 on: August 08, 2015, 11:49:54 PM »
Looking back at the mangled vent from his earlier encounter with Jacob and Subject 11, he decided to take a closer look at it to see what the operatives in this facility used. He found that the suit, although very rudimentary in comparison to his own combat skin, was surprising durable.

Hearing the mix of hatred and exhaustion in the guard's response, Galen decided it was best to keep a few meters in distance. He was armed, and probably intended to have his revenge for Galen's obliteration of his coworkers.

He drew his rifle, looking along the lengthy corridor he was in, before checking the ceiling for any potential threats. Noticing the numerous vents in the upper wall, he paused as he looked at each one individually.

"Where's the lizard?" he asked, remembering his previous encounter with the creature.

Offline Angder

• Quizzical Quail
    • Awards
« Reply #247 on: August 09, 2015, 09:57:24 PM »
Fout continues to inch closer to Galan. "Are you sure you want to be doing th~that? You are standing right under the~ Vent... you should step back... what if it... is waiting for you in one of them or something..."

Inside Zaida's cell, something taps on the ceiling, and then, drops from it. a pool of green liquid seems to grow in the middle of the room. Zaida's cell was never designed to hold Centipede. So Centipede found a way in. "I heard you neeeeded freeedom?" Centipede inquires, grinning. "Most subjects escaped... But I leave no-one behind..."

Offline HollowOfHaze

• Lovable Lion
    • Awards
« Reply #248 on: August 09, 2015, 10:14:20 PM »
Noticing the slow shuffling steps that thr guard made towards him, Galen stepped to the side, keeping his eye on the fuard as he swapped to his pistol and hardlight blade. He had heard the thud of a large amount of biomass inside the containment cell.

"Something is in there with here." he said to the guard.

Hinting at the access terminal, he said "Open it on my mark". After a pause, he considered what was in the cell.

"On second thought, hold the line. I'm going to see if I can find some tranqs".

Offline Farewell

• Racious Racoon
    • Awards
F.P.P.A. (IC)
« Reply #249 on: August 09, 2015, 10:20:46 PM »
As Zaida seemed to be in poor health although... Was perfectly fine and normal. like a parasite her body was slowly growing an immunity to the tranquilizers making her feel a bit sick in the process.
She looked over at the subject quickly form in her cell. with her glowing eyes her ears laid back and baring her razor teeth slightly and having her spine snap up a bit, before hearing the words centipede spoke she went to her calm way and replied. "Yes..." with a quiet soothing voice but kept herself cautious.
« Last Edit: August 09, 2015, 10:23:32 PM by Zaida »

Offline Angder

• Quizzical Quail
    • Awards
« Reply #250 on: August 09, 2015, 10:27:55 PM »
Centipede moves towards the door. "Threeee opponents... All try to Trap us here... the main door is too strong..." Centipede looks at Zaida. "Only exit. I can go through the roof... you can't..." the lizard moves to the side of the door, about where the door controls would be on the other side, and feels the wall. it then seems to place a finger through the wall, accessing the circuits beyond. "This will only takeeee a second"

Fout hears something from the door. "WAIT." Fout yells. "I... I think they might be about to escape... you should stay here... strongest in the group." Fout turns to Jacob. "Y...you go We can watch the subjects make sure they don't escape. while you are getting th... the tranquilizers."

Offline HollowOfHaze

• Lovable Lion
    • Awards
« Reply #251 on: August 09, 2015, 11:03:52 PM »
After a pause, Galen said "I will go. I am sure you two will do just fine. Well, at least Hail will."
Looking at the terminal, he trusted his blade of orange hardlight into the console's side. As the screen went dark, he added "I honestly think you'll put a bullet in my brain the next chance you get" as he hinted to the 686P he had given the guard earlier.

Offline The Past

• Archmage
  • Tackling Tiger
  • awards Assigned to someone who is observed to be very friendly toward other members (frequently welcoming people in the Intro board, answering questions, etc.) This user has been a forum member for over 10 years This user has made a suggestion for the forum that was approved and implemented This user has donated to the forum more than once.
    • Awards
« Reply #252 on: August 09, 2015, 11:12:55 PM »
Japathok patrolled near the entrance. She could escape now, but she wanted to keep this up. If the other creatures are bad, she must help keep them in. Plus, hopefully her behavior will show that she is trusted and can be sent home directly. Alaska is a far swim away.

Offline Angder

• Quizzical Quail
    • Awards
« Reply #253 on: August 11, 2015, 06:27:27 PM »
Centipede shrieks as its claws are cut into, it actually loses one of them completely. With a shriek it withdraws one arm (whats left of it, and shoves the other one into the mechanism directly. "NO DOOR WILL HOLD ME!! NONE CAN STOP WHAT IS UNIVERSALLY RIGHT"

The door begins to open, but Centipede is losing blood, and snarling lizard was clearly in a lot of pain.

Fout realizes this might be his only opportunity, he pulls out the syringe full of tranquilizer, and leaps at Galen, aiming to stab him in the neck and inject him while he is busy with the door. A look of simple determination is on Fouts face...

...With a slightest hint of fear and madness.

Offline HollowOfHaze

• Lovable Lion
    • Awards
« Reply #254 on: August 13, 2015, 06:18:43 AM »
Galen responded to the sudden breach in the blast doors with a flurry of hardlight shards, continuing his defense until the creature might pull back.

His shields flared for a second, barely draining as he heard a sudden shuffling behind him, followed by an impact of the guard as he leapt to jab a needle into his neck.

Turning to glare at the guard, he shifted out his wings, pushing Fout back as he directed the seeping blue fog into the cell with a sweep of feathers, cloaked in a blue light as they cut fowards and through the air.