The Furry Forums would like to place cookies on your computer to help us make this website better. To find out more about the cookies, see our privacy notice.
To accept the cookie click here, or please login or register.

Author Topic: F.P.P.A. (IC)  (Read 12065 times)

Offline Farewell

• Racious Racoon
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years Top 50 Topic Starter Top 10 Most Online Top 100 Poster
    • Awards
F.P.P.A. (IC)
« Reply #255 on: August 13, 2015, 06:24:11 AM »
Zaida huffed as she heard these noises. Still a bit oozy she stood up and shook her head from the terrible migraine. seeing the door opening from centipede. The alien hybrid gave a low gurgle growl.
Zaida was very determined to escape not wanting to be locked up for her whole life she ran over and began to help the lizard, hoping to help the fellow subject out to escape the facility. She snarled, struggling but the door was close to fully opening. "Almost~" she hissed using most of her strength
« Last Edit: August 13, 2015, 06:26:37 AM by Zaida »

Offline Angder

• Quizzical Quail
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 8 years Top 100 Topic Starter Top 50 Most Online Top 100 Poster
  • WOOF WOOF WOOF WOOF WOOF WOOF WOOF WOOF WOOF WOOF
    • Awards
  • Species: Wolf
  • Coloring: Dark Blue with white fur around The palms of the Paws
  • Build: Anthro.
Re: F.P.P.A. (IC)
« Reply #256 on: August 13, 2015, 10:57:10 PM »
Centipede crouches down to avoid the flurry of shards, and then looks up, and finishes opening the door as the mist goes over him. The Lizard jumps forwards, aiming to knock the winged creature (Galan) back.

Fout draws his gun, and starts firing at Galan, but the shots were highly inaccurate. He was panicking, and terrified, knowing his plan had not worked, but not willing to give up.
  • Avatar by: A friend of mine IRL.
Angders weapons: Blizz - Burning Frost
Retired weapons: Blizz Tempest

All weapons were drawn by Zarc.

Please note that I have very little free time on Fridays.

Offline HollowOfHaze

• Lovable Lion
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 8 years Top 50 Topic Starter Top 100 Most Online
  • I see no way in which this could go horribly wrong
    • Awards
  • Species: Heraldic Winged Lion
  • Coloring: Tan fur/feathers, brown hair, brown eyes veined with a golden yellow.
  • Height: 5'11"
  • Weight: 128 Lbs
  • Build: Not exceedingly muscular, but definitely not fat.
  • Currently: Forgotten.
« Reply #257 on: August 13, 2015, 11:23:41 PM »
Every attempt at containment so far had ended in more and more failure. It was not that he was ill-equipped for the task, it was the lack of facilities, the lack of trained and reational personnel to assist.

It was finally time to discard attempts at containment. Lethal force would be required.

A series of thunderclaps rang out to Galen's left side as his shields drained. Looking forward to see the lizard charging towards him, he slid under the behemoth, ripping his hardlight blade along its underside as he moved to a standing position to fire at Fout.
« Last Edit: August 13, 2015, 11:25:16 PM by HollowOfHaze »
  • Avatar by: My personal friend SpunkyRaccoon on DeviantArt

Offline Angder

• Quizzical Quail
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 8 years Top 100 Topic Starter Top 50 Most Online Top 100 Poster
    • Awards
« Reply #258 on: August 13, 2015, 11:53:32 PM »
Centipede falls onto its side, in shock. "y...y...you foooool" It wheezes... "you can't ki--" Its eyes go wide... "How..." It tries to liquify to heal its wound. the mist stops it. It shuts its eyes, it was not going to die yet, but that relied on Galan not using his... his...

His free will. Centipede's gift to him.

~~~

Fout fired the full clip, then kept going, *Click Click... Click*

Fout drops the gun, and curls into a ball on the floor, crying, tears falling from his eyes. he was going to die, and he had done nothing. Galan murdered his best friends... his only friends. And all he could do is sit here and cry. Pointless Fout. Useless Fout. Pathetic Fout.

That's all he was.

And now Galan was going to murder him.
« Last Edit: August 13, 2015, 11:55:07 PM by Angder »

Offline Farewell

• Racious Racoon
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years Top 50 Topic Starter Top 10 Most Online Top 100 Poster
    • Awards
« Reply #259 on: August 14, 2015, 07:44:09 AM »
The subject waited as she crawled around as the fight occurred, Zaida seeing the lions back towards her. her open cell opened her mouth wide her jaw cracking to allow it. Her teeth moved about lining to make her bite dig deep, and cause more damage to her enemy.
The alien screeched and sprinted to him, the uniform covered him fully. Though she saw the feathers, his wings. Free from his suit she took her chance bitting near the base of wear his wing met his back thrashing her teeth causing large and deep cuts. As well as her tail  wrapped tightly on his waist putting more pressure slowly like a snake would, her waist cracking as well her leg moved up her sharp claws on her feet grabbing his shoulder as her paw snatching his ankle.

Offline HollowOfHaze

• Lovable Lion
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 8 years Top 50 Topic Starter Top 100 Most Online
    • Awards
  • Coloring: Tan fur/feathers, brown hair, brown eyes veined with a golden yellow.
« Reply #260 on: August 14, 2015, 07:48:47 AM »
Galen felt a sharp pain in his wing, looking back to see 11 eating his wing. Quickly shifting it into nonexistence, he acted fast to prevent lethal constriction, raking his claws across his face with one hand and reaching behind himself to plunge the hardlight blade as deeply as it might go.

Offline Farewell

• Racious Racoon
    • Awards
« Reply #261 on: August 14, 2015, 10:31:51 AM »
The blade hit through her shoulder  making her screeched with pain as the wing disappeared. Although with the pain black goo dripped down. "I... Won't be locked up... Anymore!" Although her claws from her feet dug in his shoulder and her tail continued to add pressure, moving her head slowly down to where her paw held his ankle and bit on.
The subject closed her eyes tight putting as much strength. The pain although made her growl with pain.

Offline Angder

• Quizzical Quail
    • Awards
« Reply #262 on: August 14, 2015, 11:15:21 AM »
Centipede shuffles on its back away from the mist, trying to avoid having its blood fall out... most of it was in the cell, once it was furtherfree of it, everything would be fine, just a little further...

~~~

Fout's tears seem to slow, and then stop, he stays exactly where he is, motionless, staring at nothing, not registering the fight that is so close....
« Last Edit: August 14, 2015, 08:27:27 PM by Angder »

Offline HollowOfHaze

• Lovable Lion
    • Awards
« Reply #263 on: August 15, 2015, 03:07:55 AM »
Shields flaring as they neared their breaking point, Galen took advantage of the sudden lapse in the Subject's hold on him, turning again to bring the blade down on its tail, sizzling into flesh as it carved its path.

Offline Angder

• Quizzical Quail
    • Awards
« Reply #264 on: August 15, 2015, 09:22:42 AM »
Fout crawls over to the wall, and curls up again so he faces it, it was blank and white.

Stupid Fout. Watched his freinds die. could do nothin. Worthless Fout. Tried to take down the monster. What can you do against beings so powerful? Pointless Fout. Powerless. The creatures behind you sees you as nothing more than an ant.

Fout did not cry. He just stared into the wall. His mind was tearing itself apart, soon there would be nothing left.

~~~

As centipede emerges from the mist, the wound begins to heal. Bloodloss was taking its toll though... it would need to shrink... it can not do that until it was completely free of Galan's mist

It rolls onto its front, and leaps for freedom, bleeding profusely as it does so.
« Last Edit: August 15, 2015, 09:43:06 AM by Angder »

Offline Farewell

• Racious Racoon
    • Awards
« Reply #265 on: August 17, 2015, 10:06:32 PM »
Zaida had the blade go through her a jolt and stinging pain. The hybrid bit harder down drooling saliva. Letting go she screeched. "Bastard!" She bared her teeth with pain her tail limp the floor twitching as it had a large wound.

Offline HollowOfHaze

• Lovable Lion
    • Awards
« Reply #266 on: August 17, 2015, 10:15:38 PM »
With the cistriction gone, Galen was able to move about more, even if he was still being knawed on with force. Shifting to a fullform, he bit down on the Subject's neck, prying her distended jaw off with force.

Offline Farewell

• Racious Racoon
    • Awards
« Reply #267 on: August 17, 2015, 10:19:02 PM »
Cracking, it wasn't very effective a simply movement would just move it back though would leave some damage. Her blood from her neck oozed from his bite a black goo, tasting sour and vulgar. The subject struggled screeching with pain and thrashing and trying to break free. Her claws scratching and digging deep not giving up

Offline HollowOfHaze

• Lovable Lion
    • Awards
« Reply #268 on: August 17, 2015, 10:22:43 PM »
Grabbing onto the Subject with his claws, Galen flew up a few meters until his feathers brushed the ceiling before crashing down again with the Subject under him.

Offline Angder

• Quizzical Quail
    • Awards
« Reply #269 on: August 17, 2015, 10:28:01 PM »
Centipede rolls accross the floor, now free of the mist the wound was gone now, it had oozed itself back together. Unfortunately it had also lost a lot of blood. Centipede seems to shrivel up, it had to get its blood back, and that meant converting other parts of it into blood... the process was not 100% efficient.

The lizard, now scarcely 4 feet long, glances around, light headed. It was a huge change. A new name was needed...

Daughter.

Yes. It liked that name, created the wrong images, about time it was free of its previous meaning.

...Centipede Daughter glances back at Galan. The creature was strange... it wanted to trap and imprison, but... Daughter could sense he was as trapped as his prisoners... instead of fightying though he chose to wrap the chains around himself, wield them as a weapon. He was an abomination through his own choice, the opposite of Daughter.

In a strange way it was a beautiful sight. A corruption twisted to its finest.

Still, Daughter did not want to die. The lizard, smaller than it was used to, begins to run for the north entrance.

~~~

Fout is silent, he had the syringe in his hands, examining it, as if fascinated.