The Furry Forums would like to place cookies on your computer to help us make this website better. To find out more about the cookies, see our privacy notice.
To accept the cookie click here, or please login or register.

Author Topic: F.P.P.A. (IC)  (Read 12066 times)

Offline Farewell

• Racious Racoon
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years Top 50 Topic Starter Top 10 Most Online Top 100 Poster
    • Awards
Re: F.P.P.A. (IC)
« Reply #270 on: August 17, 2015, 10:39:04 PM »
Zaida's bone cracked and broke apart before she finally pushed his face away though did struggle a bit. She opened her mouth, cracking the jaw having it wider. Biting to his snout trying her best to survive. She grabbed the winged lion in what looked like a tight hug, digging claws in his back and her tail wrapping around him tightly.

Offline HollowOfHaze

• Lovable Lion
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 8 years Top 100 Most Online Top 50 Topic Starter
  • I see no way in which this could go horribly wrong
    • Awards
  • Species: Heraldic Winged Lion
  • Coloring: Tan fur/feathers, brown hair, brown eyes veined with a golden yellow.
  • Height: 5'11"
  • Weight: 128 Lbs
  • Build: Not exceedingly muscular, but definitely not fat.
  • Currently: Forgotten.
« Reply #271 on: August 17, 2015, 10:50:10 PM »
Feeling the start of a constriction, Galen repeated the cycle, flying upwards to slam her down again. This time, however, he shifted during the fall, landing with his hardlight blade sunk in the Subject.
  • Avatar by: My personal friend SpunkyRaccoon on DeviantArt

Offline The Past

• Archmage
  • Tackling Tiger
  • awards Assigned to someone who is observed to be very friendly toward other members (frequently welcoming people in the Intro board, answering questions, etc.) This user has been a forum member for over 10 years This user has made a suggestion for the forum that was approved and implemented This user has donated to the forum more than once.
    • Awards
« Reply #272 on: August 17, 2015, 11:14:50 PM »
Japathok guarded the entrance, pacing back and forth, waiting for any subjects to make their attempt out. She saw the bizarre creature approaching and peered at it intensely.

"Ritar, ritar," she bellowed. "Go back."

Offline Angder

• Quizzical Quail
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 8 years Top 100 Topic Starter Top 100 Poster Top 50 Most Online
  • WOOF WOOF WOOF WOOF WOOF WOOF WOOF WOOF WOOF WOOF
    • Awards
  • Species: Wolf
  • Coloring: Dark Blue with white fur around The palms of the Paws
  • Build: Anthro.
« Reply #273 on: August 17, 2015, 11:17:18 PM »
Daughter, the lizard, pauses. "Another so corrupted... I sense... Freedom, and yet..." The lizard takes a step forward. "Go back?" It asks, tilting its head to one side, grinning a twisted grin.
  • Avatar by: A friend of mine IRL.
Angders weapons: Blizz - Burning Frost
Retired weapons: Blizz Tempest

All weapons were drawn by Zarc.

Please note that I have very little free time on Fridays.

Offline The Past

• Archmage
  • Tackling Tiger
  • awards Assigned to someone who is observed to be very friendly toward other members (frequently welcoming people in the Intro board, answering questions, etc.) This user has been a forum member for over 10 years This user has made a suggestion for the forum that was approved and implemented This user has donated to the forum more than once.
    • Awards
« Reply #274 on: August 17, 2015, 11:25:21 PM »
"You danger, ya?" the giant bear asked, unsure of if this creature was an actual threat or was stuck here just like her. If it longed for home as well...

"You bad for world, ya? S-So you go back."

Offline Angder

• Quizzical Quail
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 8 years Top 100 Topic Starter Top 100 Poster Top 50 Most Online
    • Awards
« Reply #275 on: August 17, 2015, 11:30:36 PM »
"Stay back to DIE?" the lizard started calm, only to yell the last word. It then returns to being calm. "I am not danger... I just want to spread a gift." Daughter crawls onto the wall, and up onto the ceiling. "A gift you seek I feel... and yet you work against it. Just like the other."

"Free will for some, for others... none." Daughter watches the bear. "what beautiful abominations you two are. Murderous, created from my gift."

The Lizard was stalling, it did not have the strength to fight the bear, or even meld through the walls to go round. for now it had to keep talking.

Offline The Past

• Archmage
  • Tackling Tiger
    • Awards
« Reply #276 on: August 17, 2015, 11:41:11 PM »
Japathok kept her eyes on every move the lizard made. "I want home, but I swim not far to. I guard for trust, for trip home, if they lie not."

Offline Angder

• Quizzical Quail
    • Awards
« Reply #277 on: August 17, 2015, 11:44:55 PM »
"And what do you expect to happen to us?" some of the scales on the back of the lizard slowly turned red, making patterns that looked like cuts. such cosmetic changes costed nothing in the way of size. "Whatever goal it originally had has changed..." Daughter fell from the ceiling, landing on its feet "Now... now its goal is to kill"

Daughter knew it was twisting the truth. But it wanted freedom, it NEEDED freedom. Without it, how could he ensure others freedom?

Offline Jacob Hail

• Foxy Fox
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 8 years
  • The one and only fantastic Mr Grayfox
    • Steam
    • Awards
  • Species: Grayfox
  • Coloring: Normal color and markings of a grayfox, save for the right ear which is all orange
  • Height: 5'8
  • Weight: 130ish
  • Build: Average
  • Currently: The grayest fox
« Reply #278 on: August 19, 2015, 11:28:06 PM »
(My apologies, im going to try and get back into this.) Jacob stumbled into the room, a scowl on his face as he saw the two fighting and Four staring at the wall. He had about enough of this shit. He WOULD maintain order. Drawing out his tazer, he set it to a high amperage and moved towards Galen and subject 11, driving it into their mass of bodies. It shock both of them, but he didnt have time to rip Galen from the fight.
Thats it! Your flesh is now forfit to the impending doom down yonder in the horse fields!

Offline HollowOfHaze

• Lovable Lion
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 8 years Top 100 Most Online Top 50 Topic Starter
  • I see no way in which this could go horribly wrong
    • Awards
  • Species: Heraldic Winged Lion
  • Coloring: Tan fur/feathers, brown hair, brown eyes veined with a golden yellow.
  • Height: 5'11"
  • Weight: 128 Lbs
  • Build: Not exceedingly muscular, but definitely not fat.
  • Currently: Forgotten.
« Reply #279 on: August 20, 2015, 05:07:46 AM »
All of a sudden, he heard the sound of a taser embedding itself into the subject below him, and well as Galen himself. His shield died with a crack, accompanied by a strong shock with pulsed throughout his suit and through himself. The pain was negligible, it was the lack of voluntary control which shocked him as the taser ticked towards it's energy limit.
  • Avatar by: My personal friend SpunkyRaccoon on DeviantArt

Offline Farewell

• Racious Racoon
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years Top 50 Topic Starter Top 10 Most Online Top 100 Poster
    • Awards
« Reply #280 on: August 20, 2015, 06:59:17 AM »
her body shook and she drooled from the strong pain of the shock her mouth stayed open but no words came out. A few seconds into the taser she went unconscious and her eyes slowly shut, her body limp.
Some black goo (her blood) smeared or splat on the floor from the fight. having bruises and two large and burnt wounds from the blade Galen had used.

Offline The Past

• Archmage
  • Tackling Tiger
    • Awards
« Reply #281 on: August 20, 2015, 11:55:25 AM »
Japathok's ears lowered. Maybe the lizard was lying, but after what she saw, it seemed quite possible. If they really weren't going to kill, chances are even if she did help keep the subjects in, she may still be stuck here as well. Treated just like the rest of the malicious creatures.

"If that is how be..."
The bear peered down at the lizard. "If that is how be, we shall go..."

Offline Angder

• Quizzical Quail
    • Awards
« Reply #282 on: August 20, 2015, 11:56:44 AM »
Daughter grins. wagging its lizard tail. "Lets get going then... there are more who need freeing elsewhere..."

Daughter approaches the exit Japathok was meant to be guarding.

Offline The Past

• Archmage
  • Tackling Tiger
    • Awards
« Reply #283 on: August 20, 2015, 12:06:14 PM »
Japathok walked with Daughter to the exit. She was not completely trusting of it, but perhaps this had a better chance at getting home. She would have to figure out how to get back to Alaska, but it is better than being imprisoned forever.

Offline Jacob Hail

• Foxy Fox
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 8 years
  • The one and only fantastic Mr Grayfox
    • Steam
    • Awards
  • Species: Grayfox
  • Coloring: Normal color and markings of a grayfox, save for the right ear which is all orange
  • Height: 5'8
  • Weight: 130ish
  • Build: Average
  • Currently: The grayest fox
« Reply #284 on: August 20, 2015, 01:05:27 PM »
Jacob pulled the tazer back before it overloaded, grabbing ahold of Galen and rolling him off the subject. "Sorry about that, had to break it up some how." The fox reached down, offering a hand to him.
Thats it! Your flesh is now forfit to the impending doom down yonder in the horse fields!