The Furry Forums would like to place cookies on your computer to help us make this website better. To find out more about the cookies, see our privacy notice.
To accept the cookie click here, or please login or register.

Author Topic: F.P.P.A. (IC)  (Read 12061 times)

Offline HollowOfHaze

• Lovable Lion
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 8 years Top 100 Most Online Top 50 Topic Starter
  • I see no way in which this could go horribly wrong
    • Awards
  • Species: Heraldic Winged Lion
  • Coloring: Tan fur/feathers, brown hair, brown eyes veined with a golden yellow.
  • Height: 5'11"
  • Weight: 128 Lbs
  • Build: Not exceedingly muscular, but definitely not fat.
  • Currently: Forgotten.
Re: F.P.P.A. (IC)
« Reply #285 on: August 20, 2015, 08:22:16 PM »
The majority of the taser's current had been directed along the conduction lattices of Galen's combat skin. Because of this, it was temporarily debilitating, but not incapactating. With a grunt and a slight tremor in his hand, he slowly sat up, looking at Hail.
"I could have ended it then and there. You didn't have to shoot me with a damn taser man."
Getting to his feet as his shield generator hummed back to life, he took off in a slow jog towards the most likely location of the lizard.
As he continued, he contacted Hail on his TACCOM, simply stating "Oh, and Fout tried to kill me. He is unfit for duty, and I suggest you take that into account before proceding. He is a liability."
His kinetic rifle auto-cycled its bolt as he loaded a power cell into the magazine well, and he picked up the pace, speeding to almost a run.
  • Avatar by: My personal friend SpunkyRaccoon on DeviantArt

Offline Angder

• Quizzical Quail
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 8 years Top 100 Topic Starter Top 100 Poster Top 50 Most Online
  • WOOF WOOF WOOF WOOF WOOF WOOF WOOF WOOF WOOF WOOF
    • Awards
  • Species: Wolf
  • Coloring: Dark Blue with white fur around The palms of the Paws
  • Build: Anthro.
« Reply #286 on: August 20, 2015, 08:27:02 PM »
The lizard looks up at the sky as it emerged, feeling giddy. It begins to pick up its pace. It was free at last. "Thank you. Japa." It says. "Thank you for trusting me."
  • Avatar by: A friend of mine IRL.
Angders weapons: Blizz - Burning Frost
Retired weapons: Blizz Tempest

All weapons were drawn by Zarc.

Please note that I have very little free time on Fridays.

Offline Farewell

• Racious Racoon
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years Top 50 Topic Starter Top 10 Most Online Top 100 Poster
    • Awards
« Reply #287 on: August 20, 2015, 08:47:29 PM »
Zaida's limp body twitched and laid in a forming puddle of black goo: the hybrid was no longer unconscious but huffed unable to get up, small whimpered heard as she struggled to move but lazily dragged on the floor cringing with pain. L"b-bastards..." She hissed quietly, before resting her head down and panting lightlyz

Offline The Past

• Archmage
  • Tackling Tiger
  • awards Assigned to someone who is observed to be very friendly toward other members (frequently welcoming people in the Intro board, answering questions, etc.) This user has been a forum member for over 10 years This user has made a suggestion for the forum that was approved and implemented This user has donated to the forum more than once.
    • Awards
« Reply #288 on: August 20, 2015, 09:01:37 PM »
Japathok nodded and gazed at their surroundings. "Now I must find way home..."

Offline HollowOfHaze

• Lovable Lion
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 8 years Top 100 Most Online Top 50 Topic Starter
    • Awards
  • Coloring: Tan fur/feathers, brown hair, brown eyes veined with a golden yellow.
« Reply #289 on: August 20, 2015, 09:16:55 PM »
Galen burst thorugh the outer gate, finally recuperated from the stun-gun's shock. He caught sight of the lizard alongside the bear from earlier, and quickly sent a shot from his rifle towards the former before igniting his blade and drawing his sidearm.

Offline Jacob Hail

• Foxy Fox
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 8 years
  • The one and only fantastic Mr Grayfox
    • Steam
    • Awards
  • Species: Grayfox
  • Coloring: Normal color and markings of a grayfox, save for the right ear which is all orange
  • Height: 5'8
  • Weight: 130ish
  • Build: Average
  • Currently: The grayest fox
« Reply #290 on: August 20, 2015, 09:37:20 PM »
"I cant have you killing any of the subjects Galen, I ended it less bloody then it would of been." He replied back. The fox glanced down at Subject 11 and the pool of black liquid around her. "Im going to take Subject 11 to the med bay, see if I can patch her up. Can you take care of the other specimens? Ill come help as soon as I can." He walked over to Zaida and pinned her arms behind her back, cuffing her wrists with restraining braclets before gently picking her up in his arms. "Fout!" He called over to the Koala. "Yourr coming with me, we need to talk."
Thats it! Your flesh is now forfit to the impending doom down yonder in the horse fields!

Offline Angder

• Quizzical Quail
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 8 years Top 100 Topic Starter Top 100 Poster Top 50 Most Online
    • Awards
« Reply #291 on: August 20, 2015, 09:44:19 PM »
There is a considerable delay... Fout then climbs to his feet to follow Hail. head down, silent.

Daughter Screeches as the bullet just misses, and then dives to put Japathok between it and Galan.
« Last Edit: August 20, 2015, 09:59:48 PM by Angder »

Offline The Past

• Archmage
  • Tackling Tiger
  • awards Assigned to someone who is observed to be very friendly toward other members (frequently welcoming people in the Intro board, answering questions, etc.) This user has been a forum member for over 10 years This user has made a suggestion for the forum that was approved and implemented This user has donated to the forum more than once.
    • Awards
« Reply #292 on: August 20, 2015, 09:50:42 PM »
Japathok huffed and stared down at Galen.

Offline Angder

• Quizzical Quail
    • Awards
« Reply #293 on: August 20, 2015, 10:00:42 PM »
((Fout is following Hail not Galan. sorry, got confused for a sec :$ ))

Offline HollowOfHaze

• Lovable Lion
    • Awards
« Reply #294 on: August 20, 2015, 10:01:39 PM »
"Move aside." he ordered to the bear. He readied himself for precision, taking up a target stance with his hardlight pistol in hand.

Offline The Past

• Archmage
  • Tackling Tiger
    • Awards
« Reply #295 on: August 20, 2015, 10:02:53 PM »
Japathok did not budge. "No kill," she commanded.

Offline HollowOfHaze

• Lovable Lion
    • Awards
« Reply #296 on: August 20, 2015, 10:03:58 PM »
"I do not intend to kill him. I just need him to be contained. Move aside." said Galen.

Offline Angder

• Quizzical Quail
    • Awards
« Reply #297 on: August 20, 2015, 10:05:15 PM »
"If he shoots... we run..." Daughter states. "or I am anyway... up to you what you do..."

"LIAR." Daughter yells. "The blade through my stomach says otherwise."

Offline HollowOfHaze

• Lovable Lion
    • Awards
« Reply #298 on: August 20, 2015, 10:07:42 PM »
"You don't seem worse for wear do you? Just a bit smaller." he responded. A reduction in the lizard's biomass would make it much easier to control. It's liquifaction capabilities would keep it stabilized afterwards.

Offline The Past

• Archmage
  • Tackling Tiger
    • Awards
« Reply #299 on: August 20, 2015, 10:08:56 PM »
Japathok kept her eyes on Galen, noting his position and the pistol in his hand. "No. You want kill."