The Furry Forums would like to place cookies on your computer to help us make this website better. To find out more about the cookies, see our privacy notice.
To accept the cookie click here, or please login or register.

Author Topic: F.P.P.A. (IC)  (Read 12062 times)

Offline Angder

• Quizzical Quail
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 8 years Top 100 Topic Starter Top 100 Poster Top 50 Most Online
  • WOOF WOOF WOOF WOOF WOOF WOOF WOOF WOOF WOOF WOOF
    • Awards
  • Species: Wolf
  • Coloring: Dark Blue with white fur around The palms of the Paws
  • Build: Anthro.
Re: F.P.P.A. (IC)
« Reply #300 on: August 20, 2015, 10:11:54 PM »
Daughter twitches. "you... you are as much a prisoner as I was... and yet"

Daughter grins cruelly. "You choose to keep your chains. Don't you?"
  • Avatar by: A friend of mine IRL.
Angders weapons: Blizz - Burning Frost
Retired weapons: Blizz Tempest

All weapons were drawn by Zarc.

Please note that I have very little free time on Fridays.

Offline HollowOfHaze

• Lovable Lion
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 8 years Top 100 Most Online Top 50 Topic Starter
  • I see no way in which this could go horribly wrong
    • Awards
  • Species: Heraldic Winged Lion
  • Coloring: Tan fur/feathers, brown hair, brown eyes veined with a golden yellow.
  • Height: 5'11"
  • Weight: 128 Lbs
  • Build: Not exceedingly muscular, but definitely not fat.
  • Currently: Forgotten.
« Reply #301 on: August 20, 2015, 11:39:06 PM »
Pausing for a second to assess possible actions, Galen shifted his wings out, directing the haze at the two animals before flying 10 meters into the air, riddling the lizard with shards of orange hardlight.
  • Avatar by: My personal friend SpunkyRaccoon on DeviantArt

Offline Angder

• Quizzical Quail
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 8 years Top 100 Topic Starter Top 100 Poster Top 50 Most Online
    • Awards
« Reply #302 on: August 20, 2015, 11:45:57 PM »
The lizard looks up, and tries to dodge the shards by running away. One of the shards goes though the lizards tail, it screams, another hits it in the leg, going though into the ground below. Daughter is pinned to the ground unable to ooze away due to the haze.

"S...Seeee... Kiiiiiillll and yet he is As freee as a rat in a cage..." The lizard seems to go limp.

Offline Jacob Hail

• Foxy Fox
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 8 years
  • The one and only fantastic Mr Grayfox
    • Steam
    • Awards
  • Species: Grayfox
  • Coloring: Normal color and markings of a grayfox, save for the right ear which is all orange
  • Height: 5'8
  • Weight: 130ish
  • Build: Average
  • Currently: The grayest fox
« Reply #303 on: August 21, 2015, 09:15:01 PM »
Jacob shifted Zaidia in his arms, trying to position her so she looses as less blood as possible. "I dont know what the hell happened with Galen, and I will personally perform an investigation when all of this is over, but I need you two to stop acting like damn children!" Jacob says to Fout. "Galen as far as Ive seen has been on our side, and I intend to keep it that way. So just play nice for now." Approaching a room he hit the panel with his elbow, opening a door into a deserted med bay, laying Subject 11 on the table. "Now lets see if we cant fix this."
Thats it! Your flesh is now forfit to the impending doom down yonder in the horse fields!

Offline Farewell

• Racious Racoon
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years Top 50 Topic Starter Top 10 Most Online Top 100 Poster
    • Awards
« Reply #304 on: August 21, 2015, 10:15:16 PM »
Subject 11 groaned her head tossing and turning as she saw everything in blurry vision and now heard muffled voices. The hybrid hissed and bared her teeth with pain and struggled, she tried getting up a few times but fail miserably.

Offline Angder

• Quizzical Quail
    • Awards
« Reply #305 on: August 21, 2015, 10:25:58 PM »
Fout stays silent for a few seconds. then mumbles to himself...

"It does not matter anyway..."
He mumbles

Offline HollowOfHaze

• Lovable Lion
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 8 years Top 100 Most Online Top 50 Topic Starter
    • Awards
  • Coloring: Tan fur/feathers, brown hair, brown eyes veined with a golden yellow.
« Reply #306 on: August 22, 2015, 01:06:07 AM »
Drawing the hardlight blade emitter and igniting it with a flash, Galen proceeded to cut into the lizard's extremeties, careful not to hit a mjor artery and to work as quickly as possible. After he had reduced the effective mass of the lizard considerably, he dissipated the haze, waiting for the animal to reform into a more managable size.

Offline Angder

• Quizzical Quail
    • Awards
« Reply #307 on: August 22, 2015, 01:13:43 AM »
Daughter reforms into a tiny creature, now less than half a foot long, it remains unconscious however.

Offline The Past

• Archmage
  • Tackling Tiger
  • awards Assigned to someone who is observed to be very friendly toward other members (frequently welcoming people in the Intro board, answering questions, etc.) This user has been a forum member for over 10 years This user has made a suggestion for the forum that was approved and implemented This user has donated to the forum more than once.
    • Awards
« Reply #308 on: August 22, 2015, 01:19:54 AM »
As Galen cut into the lizard, Japathok began to run away as fast as she could.

Offline HollowOfHaze

• Lovable Lion
    • Awards
« Reply #309 on: August 22, 2015, 01:34:45 AM »
Galen picked up the lizard, now barely the zie of a small dog, and carried in under an arm back in the facility.

Offline Jacob Hail

• Foxy Fox
    • Steam
    • Awards
  • Coloring: Normal color and markings of a grayfox, save for the right ear which is all orange
« Reply #310 on: August 22, 2015, 03:48:31 AM »
Jacob looked Subject 11 over, noting her wounds and the loss of blood already. Reaching onto a try of surgical tools, he grabbed a bottle of disinfectant spray, opening each one of her wounds and spraying the liquid inside. "Fout, in those cabinets over there ahainst the wall are morphine injections. Grab me one." He said, replacing the bottle and picking up a metal cylinder about the size of a pen. "This may hurt a little 11, but I have to close those wounds. "
Thats it! Your flesh is now forfit to the impending doom down yonder in the horse fields!

Offline Angder

• Quizzical Quail
    • Awards
« Reply #311 on: August 22, 2015, 10:15:09 AM »
Fout sighs. He really did not see the point, but he does what Jacob requested. It was easier than arguing.

~~~

Daughter was out cold, and would be for some time, despite this it seemed to attempt to slip from Galan's grasp, carrying it was far harder than he would logically expect.

Offline The Past

• Archmage
  • Tackling Tiger
  • awards Assigned to someone who is observed to be very friendly toward other members (frequently welcoming people in the Intro board, answering questions, etc.) This user has been a forum member for over 10 years This user has made a suggestion for the forum that was approved and implemented This user has donated to the forum more than once.
    • Awards
« Reply #312 on: August 22, 2015, 11:42:29 AM »
Japathok continued to run out of sight alone. Someway, somehow, she had to cross the ocean to get back to her home and family.  But at least she was free.

Offline Jacob Hail

• Foxy Fox
    • Steam
    • Awards
« Reply #313 on: August 23, 2015, 01:00:50 AM »
Jacob popped the cap off the needle and injected the morphine into Subject 11, tossing the empty syringe aside before returning to her wounds. He twisted the cylinder and a small red laser shot out, pinching a gash together and using the laser to seal it shut. At first it would burn, but as the morphine set in all became numb. "Fout, help me flip her over." The fox said after sealing the last hardlight wound and stopping the majority of the bleeding. "We need to take a look at the tail."

Offline HollowOfHaze

• Lovable Lion
    • Awards
« Reply #314 on: August 23, 2015, 07:48:40 AM »
The lizard was left in a heavy-duty cell, filled with mist to make sure nothing else happened for the time being. As he looked around at the carnage which had unfolded over the course of a single day, Galen couldn't help but stop. He had gone through so much today, killed the people who had been blind to reason, and in the end, this facility was brought to peace. For now at least. He felt almost like something was a bit off as he walked the halls, before he realized that he had not taken on his usual appearance for the duration of the chaos today. Reaching to the medallion at his neck, he noticed a faint light as he took the form he had grown up with, the form which his friends, as well as himself, had come to know him by. He kept the eyes though, and the wings which were quickly folded flush against his back. Those parts he had taken a liking to, and they had functionality as well.

Continuing on as almost completely human, he headed to the medbay to see how Hail had progressed with Subject 11. Hopefully his change of appearance would not cause too much of a shock to the soldier.