The Furry Forums would like to place cookies on your computer to help us make this website better. To find out more about the cookies, see our privacy notice.
To accept the cookie click here, or please login or register.

Author Topic: F.P.P.A. (IC)  (Read 12075 times)

Offline Obey138 (Matthew "Fluffy")

• Jovial Jaguar
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 8 years Top 100 Topic Starter
  • ~$ sudo pm-hibernate
    • Fur Affinity
    • DeviantArt
    • Last.fm Profile
    • Awards
  • Species: Anthro Catwolf
  • Coloring: Dark-grey fur (#767b7d), cream-white straps and belly (#f3f1e4), grey additions (#b5b3ad)
  • Height: ~183cm / ~6ft / ~72inch
  • Weight: ~73kg / ~161lbs
  • Build: Slim fit
  • Reference: [link]
  • Currently: Please be aware of my rude jokes!
Re: F.P.P.A. (IC)
« Reply #60 on: July 22, 2015, 09:50:21 PM »
Inside the basement was a giant... something... that looked like a mobile nuclear reactor, still fully functional.

Cryo-chamber open, showed a posture of a gray coloured hybrid of cat and wolf, cables going inside it's head. It dropped down on the floor, but quickly stood up, removed the cables and turned invisible.
« Last Edit: July 22, 2015, 09:52:01 PM by Obey138 (Fluffy) »

Offline Angder

• Quizzical Quail
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 8 years Top 100 Topic Starter Top 50 Most Online Top 100 Poster
  • WOOF WOOF WOOF WOOF WOOF WOOF WOOF WOOF WOOF WOOF
    • Awards
  • Species: Wolf
  • Coloring: Dark Blue with white fur around The palms of the Paws
  • Build: Anthro.
« Reply #61 on: July 22, 2015, 09:56:21 PM »
Centipede examined the reactor. "probably powers the facility..." Centipede moves to look for any power-cables connected to it, eager to disrupt the facility that had imprisoned him and many others.

Freedom for all.
  • Avatar by: A friend of mine IRL.
Angders weapons: Blizz - Burning Frost
Retired weapons: Blizz Tempest

All weapons were drawn by Zarc.

Please note that I have very little free time on Fridays.

• Jovial Jaguar
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 8 years Top 100 Topic Starter
  • ~$ sudo pm-hibernate
    • Fur Affinity
    • DeviantArt
    • Last.fm Profile
    • Awards
  • Coloring: Dark-grey fur (#767b7d), cream-white straps and belly (#f3f1e4), grey additions (#b5b3ad)
« Reply #62 on: July 22, 2015, 10:06:23 PM »
Only cables coming out of it were the ones seen in the vent.

Guards were shitting their pants right now. They are aiming around the whole room, hunting for the contained creature.

Offline Angder

• Quizzical Quail
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 8 years Top 100 Topic Starter Top 50 Most Online Top 100 Poster
    • Awards
« Reply #63 on: July 22, 2015, 10:13:56 PM »
Centipede examines the cables, and moves over to where they enter the reactor. he quickly unscrewed the screws holding the cables in with his claws, and pulls them out, one by one

• Jovial Jaguar
  • ~$ sudo pm-hibernate
    • Fur Affinity
    • DeviantArt
    • Last.fm Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #64 on: July 22, 2015, 10:20:34 PM »
Lights go out inside Codename Blackout's cell room.

Guards know that they are already dead, but at least they wanted to die with honour.

Making itself back visible, Codename Blackout jumped onto one of guards, laying him down and quickly snapping his neck. Dead. Before another one was able to react, it ran up to him, kicked him in his legs, making him fall down and picked up his plasma shotgun, loadedand ready to fire. It shot his head off. Another one dead. He ran off, going invisible again.

Offline Naval

• Eager Elephant
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 8 years Top 100 Most Online
  • *Sounds of crunching seashells*
    • Fur Affinity
    • Awards
  • Species: Garthim
  • Coloring: Oynx with shine over the exoskeleton, muddy brown hairs, with royal purple eyes.
  • Height: 6.7ft
  • Weight: 270lbs
  • Build: Bulky and bumpy, with a top heavy build.
  • Currently: Looking for a crystal... maybe one that has a darker color.
« Reply #65 on: July 22, 2015, 10:21:43 PM »
The mantis now's that their weapons hurt..but that one jelly isn't around so he can dodge most of the attacks but then came the problem of were it would go..So Instead it's best to stay here and wait for it to be over.Since he'll go and fight then get hurt and be useless...but the urge of freedom was strong..But his fear of pain was to much.So it sat in it's prison and waited..
  • Avatar by: A picture from Google.
You know the greatest thing I can feel, is the feeling that when I have helped someone. That memory and act of kindness helps to mold them into something great. That thought, that feeling can't be beat. - This guy.

Offline HollowOfHaze

• Lovable Lion
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 8 years Top 100 Most Online Top 50 Topic Starter
  • I see no way in which this could go horribly wrong
    • Awards
  • Species: Heraldic Winged Lion
  • Coloring: Tan fur/feathers, brown hair, brown eyes veined with a golden yellow.
  • Height: 5'11"
  • Weight: 128 Lbs
  • Build: Not exceedingly muscular, but definitely not fat.
  • Currently: Forgotten.
« Reply #66 on: July 22, 2015, 10:26:08 PM »
Galen listened to the sounds of gunfire that echoed through the halls.Readying himself to endure another firefight against the monstrosities that roamed the flickering halls, he armed himself, his sidearm in his left hand and hardlight blade in his right, which cast a blazing orange light over the darkened areas of the corridors.
  • Avatar by: My personal friend SpunkyRaccoon on DeviantArt

Offline Angder

• Quizzical Quail
    • Awards
« Reply #67 on: July 22, 2015, 10:29:48 PM »
Centipede hears the screams above him, and hisses. It was not really his business to decide these things, but it was clear the creature in the pod had decided to kill.

Still, he had his freedom, the guards were also free not to arrive at work, or to choose a different career.

Freedom for all.

Centipede crawls back to the vent, and heads back into the room with the pod.

Offline HollowOfHaze

• Lovable Lion
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 8 years Top 100 Most Online Top 50 Topic Starter
    • Awards
  • Coloring: Tan fur/feathers, brown hair, brown eyes veined with a golden yellow.
« Reply #68 on: July 22, 2015, 10:37:45 PM »
Hearing a creak in the vents which lined the insides of the walls and ceilings, he followed the noise, lacking any doubt that whatever was in the vents had malicious intent.
Deactivating his hardlight blade, he readied his medallion, casting a blue fog of light across his free hand.
Checking the periodic sings designating different sections of the Site, he noticed that he was heading for the High-Threat area. Perfect.

Offline The Past

• Archmage
  • Tackling Tiger
  • awards Assigned to someone who is observed to be very friendly toward other members (frequently welcoming people in the Intro board, answering questions, etc.) This user has been a forum member for over 10 years This user has made a suggestion for the forum that was approved and implemented This user has donated to the forum more than once.
    • Awards
« Reply #69 on: July 22, 2015, 10:39:28 PM »
Japathok still remained halfway out of her cell, listening to the gunfire. She wasn't sure if she should make a run for it or not. Whatever action was happening seemed to be a good distraction, but may also be a clue of what shall be done to her if she is caught...

The giant bear huffed and began speeding down the hall.

• Jovial Jaguar
  • ~$ sudo pm-hibernate
    • Fur Affinity
    • DeviantArt
    • Last.fm Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #70 on: July 22, 2015, 10:41:16 PM »
Another two guards were standing next to each other. As Codename Blackout walked up to them and turned cloaking off, it began smashing the first one. He was done quickly, so it proceeded to turn around to the second one. The second one began charging at it, so it applied a judo throw against him. It picked up one of their sidearms, to finish them off with a headshot. Dead. Last one opened fire on it, but it quickly hid behind cover, pistol in it's hand/paw.

FutuTech Industries Framework BIOS
Booting up...
Series TC4
Model TC4-57
Serial 20340924001763342
Checking all subsystems...
« Last Edit: July 22, 2015, 10:43:39 PM by Obey138 (Fluffy) »

Offline HollowOfHaze

• Lovable Lion
    • Awards
« Reply #71 on: July 22, 2015, 10:43:00 PM »
Looking behind him to see what looked like a normal bear thundering through an intersection, Galen continued to track his primary target somewhere in the vents above.
Noteing that the sounds where now close enough for the creature to be just a few meters above and in front of him, he proceded to unleash another swarm of orange prisms from his sidearm, burning numerous holes into the galvanized steel of the conduit.
« Last Edit: July 23, 2015, 06:39:25 AM by HollowOfHaze »

Offline Angder

• Quizzical Quail
    • Awards
« Reply #72 on: July 22, 2015, 10:46:23 PM »
Centipede rushed forward, and flowed into the room with the pod, utterly exhausted, he reformed on the floor, and realized he was in a pool of blood. Centipede panted, and Crawled for the relative cover behind the cryopod.

Offline The Past

• Archmage
  • Tackling Tiger
  • awards Assigned to someone who is observed to be very friendly toward other members (frequently welcoming people in the Intro board, answering questions, etc.) This user has been a forum member for over 10 years This user has made a suggestion for the forum that was approved and implemented This user has donated to the forum more than once.
    • Awards
« Reply #73 on: July 22, 2015, 10:52:33 PM »
Japathok continued to run, trying to find an exit.

Offline HollowOfHaze

• Lovable Lion
    • Awards
« Reply #74 on: July 22, 2015, 10:54:09 PM »
Galen followed the target in the vents, which led to a lone containment cell, doors fidgeting as they glitched in a prtially opened position. Pushing them open with a swift, combat-skin augmented motion, he raised his weapon to address the organism standing in the cell, known in professional circles as a "giant **censor** lizard". Shifting tactics, he drew his kinetic rifle to fire a beam of pure, blood red energy into the creature's side.