The Furry Forums would like to place cookies on your computer to help us make this website better. To find out more about the cookies, see our privacy notice.
To accept the cookie click here, or please login or register.

Author Topic: The Reborn  (Read 19568 times)

Offline Farewell

• Racious Racoon
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 8 years Top 50 Topic Starter Top 10 Most Online Top 100 Poster
    • Awards
The Reborn
« Reply #180 on: August 06, 2015, 02:46:46 AM »
She ignored the scream, it wasn't important right now... Or she hoped it wasn't. In the scanner already she huffed. "Well then, sorry for the misunderstanding, carry on..." She said while she laid down patiently in the machine.
Zaida was curious what the results would be... Although gave her thoughts. The hybrid rested waiting for the weasel to start the procedure, for now she closed her eyes lightly and relax herself letting her body go loose.

Offline Celestial_Dragon

• Foxy Fox
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 8 years
  • I intend to live forever, or die Trying
    • Awards
  • Species: Dragon
  • Coloring: Gold scaled and White underside, with angel-like wings
  • Height: 260cm
  • Weight: 120kg
  • Build: Mesomorph
  • Currently: More than likely studying while having this open on my Laptop
Re: The Reborn
« Reply #181 on: August 06, 2015, 04:46:33 AM »
Zaida-
The weasel gave a small chuckle, " you still are wearing shackles we need you to be more.... Relaxed"
He walked up to the table and bought out a red coloured pen and tapped the metal surface of the shackles. The metal then acted like water and began slowly following the tip of the pen, though it still held Zaida hands in a tight grip still disabling her powers, and then he gave the pen a mighty slash, cutting the air. The shackles then slowly fell towards the surface of the large table. However Zaida would be unable to move there decent, they felt like there was something forcing them downward. As they touched the metal table they then sealed over like clamps.

" alright then we seem to be... Oh that idiot what does he want" the weasel angrily yelled at someone at the window wall to the hallway (note to Zaida only your hands are locked so you can see what the weasel is looking at).
Standing 6ft tall was a large grey wolf who was drawing a line across the glass screen as he walked by. The line he was drawing was crimson red. His entire shaggy left paw was covered in red along with his large jaw which was to, covered in blood. He was not very muscular and looked very desheveled, with his jeans and Plain green T-shirt all messy and creased. He glanced over at Zaida and looked at her. He gave her a large evil smile and small droplets of blood fell onto the floor outside, he did this while still moving. He walked of down the corridor to where the cells were.

" damn it, dragons blood is so difficult to extract, he knows how important vectors blood is, but the damn warden and his sister are such pricks and ruin our subjects"
  • Signature art by: -

Freedom isn't free
You can lead me, follow me, or get out of my way so make up your mind

Offline Alegra737

• Avid Aardvark
    • Awards
  • Species: Dragon Shapeshifter
  • Coloring: Silver, with white facial markings
  • Height: 5"
  • Build: Slender, but well muscled.
  • Currently: I'm going to be away for a while. Sorry for any inconveniences.
« Reply #182 on: August 06, 2015, 04:48:32 AM »
Alegra shivered at the scream, still not trusting the raven's words. Some poor animal had just died, or something worse. "Eye exam? Why would you need to do that?"
What goes up comes down, apart from when it doesn't.

Offline Celestial_Dragon

• Foxy Fox
    • Awards
« Reply #183 on: August 06, 2015, 04:58:39 AM »
Algera-
" multiple reports from personal state that you can change your appearance is that correct"
The crow asks disinterested in the conversation.
" and their is the fact that a shapeshifter has always something different that can identify them, and for when we extract your heart we need to make sure that the weakness is easy covered up, last time we extracted a shapeshifter heart and gave it to a operative he couldn't conceal his... He couldn't conceal his bloody tail and when he tried it out trying to infiltrate the avian government, his feline tail was very noticeable"
" but basically we check the eyes first, then tomorrow is blood samples, then we take a break to analyse, I think you get a... hmmm.. Better check that"
The raven now was tired of talking though he had a small grin from his memory
" just sit or they will make you" the two guards looked at the dragon with cold eyes

Freedom isn't free

Offline Alegra737

• Avid Aardvark
    • Awards
  • Species: Dragon Shapeshifter
  • Coloring: Silver, with white facial markings
  • Height: 5"
  • Build: Slender, but well muscled.
  • Currently: I'm going to be away for a while. Sorry for any inconveniences.
« Reply #184 on: August 06, 2015, 05:05:18 AM »
She sat down, glaring at the raven. So he knew about her vector abilities, and about her eyes. The only thing stationary about her appearance. The raven seemed all too eager to rip out her heart and steal her abilities. Her abilities... She knew she could heal quickly, very quickly, from all the wounds she'd had. But her heart? She didn't think that she could survive that.
What goes up comes down, apart from when it doesn't.

Offline Farewell

• Racious Racoon
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 8 years Top 50 Topic Starter Top 10 Most Online Top 100 Poster
    • Awards
The Reborn
« Reply #185 on: August 06, 2015, 05:26:55 AM »
(Sorry notifications are off so I might not post quickly)
Zaida picked her head up looking at the wolf, she showed no fear... She only held her serious expression at him. 'Do they really think they can scare me, please. They don't know who there dealing with, do they? Although I still need a plan... I'm not spending my life in this damn prison' She thought to herself.
Zaida simply ignored the blood on the canine. She took a deep breath and laid her head back down. The hybrid squinting from the bright light on the ceiling. Her faded pupils looking at the guards, their weapons, her surroundings... Before looking back at the ceiling staying completely silent.
« Last Edit: August 06, 2015, 05:28:53 AM by Zaida »

Offline Celestial_Dragon

• Foxy Fox
    • Awards
« Reply #186 on: August 06, 2015, 06:38:32 AM »
Algera-
" Keep glaring and.... 1" the raven began waiting, he was very patient.

Zaida-
The weasel looked over the strapped sergal with a critical eye and nodded, he seemed to accept what he saw.
" All right then lets start this up" he called out, " someone bring me the chemical"
A guard walked over to a small desk and opened a drawer, cold mist was , and then retrieved a small needle filled with grey liquid. He then waked over and gave it to the doctors open paw. The weasel smiled with a joyous grin.
The weasel then inserted the needle into her neck, into one of her blood streams, their was no pain, though there was a feeling of something crawling under Zaida skin though.
Then the machine started to emulate a loud whining noise and its core began slowly spinning.

All the guards and the doctor steeped far back away from the machine. The table began to insert itself into the large spinning Machine, and the machine itself began spinning even faster. The air began to thin around Zaida, though not enough to cause any danger, but enough that it was quite difficult to breath. Then their spread a noticeable tingle along Zaida's spine, it was nothing more than a annoyance but it was there. Then her arms and legs became numb and her head became heavy like lead. Her chest began to feel like a massive weight was being put on it.  Her head had a massive headache, the worst one that Zaida would of ever felt.

Zaida then began emitting a dark gas like substance from her body, it seemed to be alive making weird shapes and symbols, it was pitch black to, and it emulated from her mouth, eyes, legs and near her heart. It however vanished as it rose up the machine dissipating it.

Then there was a searing hot pain on every part of her body. It was unbearable like someone was injecting hot larva over her heart and it was spreading over her body. Her head felt like a knife was going through it. Then her entire body turned black and the air around her became a black mist that seemed to cloak her with its dark presence. 

Then the machine began breaking apart, the blackness seemed to act like a gel or metal that seemed to slow its movement, the darkness was alive and seemed to attack the machine as well. Large tendrils were unable to be dissipated and they targeted guards. They pierced through their metal skeletons like they were paper and the tendrils were bullets, their entire body erupted outward around the impact zones.
The doctor smiled then at the dead guards and then looked over at Zaida his smile disappearing, " I have seen enough, shut her down, she is same as everyone else

Everything then stopped, the tendrils disappeared, the machine stopped and zaida was unable to use her abilities freely the metal was stopping her.
Zaida was sweating and panting, her entire body hurting all over.
The doctor walked over to the Zaida and smiled, " how you feeling" he asked Zaida.

Freedom isn't free

Offline Farewell

• Racious Racoon
    • Awards
« Reply #187 on: August 06, 2015, 07:04:08 AM »
Zaida gasped loudly and took a deep breaths from the lack of air. She panted lightly, the headache slowly faded but still felt horrible. Along with her body was numb and head rested as it felt heavy. The hybrid looked around tiredly and dizzily, her face held a calm expression although blinked groggily.
Although she struggled slightly during he test when she was spun in the machine before her body went completely numb. However she still felt off making her twitch a bit, the scanner shaking slightly from her body struggling. She couldn't think properly or move everything was blurry....a bit of pain remained in her muscles, hearing the muffled voice of the weasel, her head quickly pick up looking at where she had heard his voice. Her faded pupils can be seen constricted slightly. Something was wrong, she didn't feel quite normal...

Offline Celestial_Dragon

• Foxy Fox
    • Awards
« Reply #188 on: August 06, 2015, 07:07:27 AM »
Zaida-
The weasel looked at her with a amused expression at her expression, " you won't get you powers back for at least a week, you would feel quite empty now would you agree".

Freedom isn't free

Offline Obey138 (Matthew "Fluffy")

• Jovial Jaguar
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 8 years Top 100 Topic Starter
  • ~$ sudo pm-hibernate
    • Fur Affinity
    • DeviantArt
    • Last.fm Profile
    • Awards
  • Species: Anthro Catwolf
  • Coloring: Dark-grey fur (#767b7d), cream-white straps and belly (#f3f1e4), grey additions (#b5b3ad)
  • Height: ~183cm / ~6ft / ~72inch
  • Weight: ~73kg / ~161lbs
  • Build: Slim fit
  • Reference: [link]
  • Currently: Please be aware of my rude jokes!
« Reply #189 on: August 06, 2015, 07:15:48 AM »
Mighty went all grin now, kmowing that there is no hope for him (he is psychologically crashed right now.)
He then became kind of mad. "Come on. Isn't there a way for me to help you out without me dying in the end?" He then became slightly sad "I give up. I promise I won't harm you. You can get your best armed soldiers here, if you don't believe me."

Offline Farewell

• Racious Racoon
    • Awards
The Reborn
« Reply #190 on: August 06, 2015, 07:27:34 AM »
Zaida still looked at the weasel that appeared as nothing but a fuzz in her poor vision. She gave off gurgle growls, cracking can be heard under the machine, though it wasn't the scanner.
The hybrid looked at the blurry weasel. "I'm sure your going to be wrong on that..." She hissed, feeling his presence was close she snapped the air with razor teeth sadly she wasn't close enough, however she did almost bit the rodents snout. Failing her attempt her teeth could be seen moving slightly before she shut her mouth and laid her head back.
« Last Edit: August 06, 2015, 07:34:20 AM by Zaida »

Offline Rayleonarde

• Melodious Mouse
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years Top 100 Topic Starter Top 50 Most Online
  • Chased by the fires of passion
    • Awards
  • Species: Raccoon
  • Coloring: Royal purple, save for two teardrop shaped gray patches on his chin, which runs to his collarbone, and the lower part of his abdomen.
  • Height: Varies
  • Weight: Varies
  • Build: Lanky
  • Currently: Pretty happy.
« Reply #191 on: August 06, 2015, 04:36:35 PM »
Ray sighed as they approached the door, and spoke. "As I walk in the shadow of the valley of death..."

Zane the Fox

« Reply #192 on: August 06, 2015, 04:44:57 PM »
*Zane heard Ray began to pray. He shook his head little. He look toward the door that they walking to.* You know that prayin won't help in this mess. I don't think even WORM mother is seeing us. What ya think of team up to get out? *He speak low and lower toward the end*

Offline Rayleonarde

• Melodious Mouse
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years Top 100 Topic Starter Top 50 Most Online
  • Chased by the fires of passion
    • Awards
  • Species: Raccoon
  • Coloring: Royal purple, save for two teardrop shaped gray patches on his chin, which runs to his collarbone, and the lower part of his abdomen.
  • Height: Varies
  • Weight: Varies
  • Build: Lanky
  • Currently: Pretty happy.
« Reply #193 on: August 06, 2015, 04:54:13 PM »
Ray blinked. "That's a prayer? Huh...I thought it was apt for the situation."

Zane the Fox

« Reply #194 on: August 06, 2015, 05:04:27 PM »
May so. But if you sayin something right before doom then it would be taken as a prayer. * Zane look up in thought.* I think anyway.