The Furry Forums would like to place cookies on your computer to help us make this website better. To find out more about the cookies, see our privacy notice.
To accept the cookie click here, or please login or register.

Author Topic: The Reborn  (Read 20482 times)

Offline Alegra737

• Avid Aardvark
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 8 years
    • Awards
  • Species: Dragon Shapeshifter
  • Coloring: Silver, with white facial markings
  • Height: 5"
  • Build: Slender, but well muscled.
  • Currently: I'm going to be away for a while. Sorry for any inconveniences.
Re: The Reborn
« Reply #210 on: August 08, 2015, 02:45:08 AM »
Alegra sat down after her third attempt of clawing through the bars. The metal she had dented grew back quickly, like her healing, but metal. "You realize that if there was a way out I would be flying free away from here right now. This stuff," she jabbed a claw at the metal, "Is invincible in every way shape and form. But I really really don't want to die here so if anyone has any ideas of escaping that I haven't thought of, please feel free to speak." She had no idea why she couldn't use her powers here, though she thought the metal had something to do with it. Alegra looked through the bars at the other prisoners. "Yeah, I think I'm done being depressed now. Please feel free to continue."
What goes up comes down, apart from when it doesn't.

Zane the Fox

« Reply #211 on: August 08, 2015, 02:49:31 AM »
Well. When you feel like you lost your strength? And by the look of thing and the way they talking. Eveyone should be vectors. Hmm *Zane stood up and walking around his cell in thought.*

Offline Farewell

• Racious Racoon
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years Top 50 Topic Starter Top 10 Most Online Top 100 Poster
    • Awards
« Reply #212 on: August 08, 2015, 02:59:46 AM »
"How about you shut it, All of you" She hissed soothingly. "I'm trying to think and all of you keep snapping your snouts is getting me pissed off" she huffed leaning on the wall closing her glowing eyes again trying to ignore any slight noises, her ears leaning back against her head as she ran a paw through her Mohawk as the headache we now fading which helped a bit.
'Dammit I need something... I must know this prison first, and the guards and scientist. I'm not wasting my whole life in this prison. I doubt they'll keep me here...' She thought to herself and gave a slight snarl and tapped a paw against the floor.

Offline Obey138 (Matthew "Fluffy")

• Jovial Jaguar
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 8 years Top 100 Topic Starter
  • ~$ sudo pm-hibernate
    • Fur Affinity
    • DeviantArt
    • Last.fm Profile
    • Awards
  • Species: Anthro Catwolf
  • Coloring: Dark-grey fur (#767b7d), cream-white straps and belly (#f3f1e4), grey additions (#b5b3ad)
  • Height: ~183cm / ~6ft / ~72inch
  • Weight: ~73kg / ~161lbs
  • Build: Slim fit
  • Reference: [link]
  • Currently: Please be aware of my rude jokes!
« Reply #213 on: August 08, 2015, 04:33:51 AM »
Mighty just sat in his cage, terrified and thinking about any escape plans.

Zane the Fox

« Reply #214 on: August 08, 2015, 04:44:06 AM »
* Zane had a idea. He turn to the door and spoke low in case anyone guard were walking around.* Hey. When I was being walked with the raccoon. We went by a large mech. I overheard that it should over power everything else they had and fighting against.  If few of us can get in there. We might be able to fight out and get away.

Offline Celestial_Dragon

• Foxy Fox
  • I intend to live forever, or die Trying
    • Awards
  • Species: Dragon
  • Coloring: Gold scaled and White underside, with angel-like wings
  • Height: 260cm
  • Weight: 120kg
  • Build: Mesomorph
  • Currently: More than likely studying while having this open on my Laptop
« Reply #215 on: August 08, 2015, 06:19:29 AM »
There was a sound of mechanical feet echoing down the corridor.And the sound of something heavy being dragged.
" well then looks like the warden brothers got to him, he will be screwed up now" the fox remarked, " looks like they took everything".
There were two guards dragging a limp dragon towards his cell. The dragon was unconscious and had his shackles removed around his.... one hand. The entire left arm was gone from the shoulder down, it looked like it was cut clean of, there was no blood, nor was there any sign that the cut had been sealed, it looked like it was just cut and frozen in time.
The guards were not interested in asking the half naked foxes questions and instead just dumped the dragon into the hot cell, onto the moderately warm slab of metal that was his bed.

They guards walked of and disappeared down the corridor.

" we are going to die" the quite panther whimpered, " all of us".

(time-skip 1 week)
Over the past week the schedule of tests and experiments continued, no one had suffered anything like zaida and espicially like drago, but they were tortured and degraded. The female panther died from one of the experiments, and her heart was removed, and thus the eight vectors became seven, everyone shared what they learnt and there history, as well as abilities. Drago remained quite and distance, not talking to anyone no matter how much they asked, he would only say that the two wardens did it and that they should leave him alone.

Name: Ryu
Species: Red fox
Height: 5,8 ft
Weight: 89kg
Attire: Wears prison uniform, below the waist
Appearance: A red fox, he is very muscular, a workmans body, has orange/red fur. Has green eyes.
Personality: Rather chipper and looks at the bright side of most things, is hot headed and rarely gets down from anything.
Vector ability: Strength
Skills/Weapons: Construction...
Career: Construction worker for terraCo
Bio: A simple tradey working as a construction worker for TerraCo. he never knew of his abilities until about a year ago when a bunch of thugs had jumped him and he ended up wrecking the seven of them, and destroyed a entire back alley. He kept it a secret an layed low for awhile and kept working as a single fox in a dead end job. Then they came and took him, along with five others and now he was all that was left of them.

( note* i am controlling Ryu)

( and now the fun begins)
In a valley on ash island-
The suit masked her vicious smile.
" hey everyone its time to get to action lets save our buddies in prison, hey Malcolm please do the honours and please take care of that squad ahead of us, and Jeff and Arron please remove anyone nearby, we need to keep the fleet hidden for now".

Two miles from the solitude valley-
The two felines tracked through the ash filled earth. There metal armour bright red in the light of the larva nearby, there automatic weapons slung across there back. they were bored of course, they were almost dead centre in one of the most hospitable places on earth. If they didn't have their helmet filters they would of died already from a number of things.
" hey isn't that echo location, what is happening" the more observant of the two was pointing to a valley to their left. The entire valley spread out for miles, and was completely black from soot and ash. But it wasn't the valley itself but rather what is happening inside. The entire valley was alight in crimson and purple flames, it was consuming everything like a raging torrent.
The two guards stared in dumbstruck horror, " there is no volcanic activity there" one of guards gupled.
" then that means..." the guard gulped, before he was sent flying like he had been hit by a battering ram. He exploded and flew for about 400m. The other guards unslung his rifle and turned to the anthro who had did the attack on his buddy. It was a a masked anthro, it was taller than him, about 7ft and was very broad too. the guard was shaking in fear, the anthro had no weapons and yet the guard was sent flying.
" kind of gruesome arron, don't you think" a second suited anthro, this time smaller and less impressive, told his companion, appearing from thin air.
" yeahh, don't care, want to finish" the muscular anthro yawned.
The guard was terrified now and turned tail and run faster that he ever had in his life, he dropped his rifle as he ran, it wouldn't help him, not against them.
The small suited enemy smiled, " there is no place where you can run" he warned and withdrew a 9mm pistol from his holster in his suits utility belt and aimed it into the air and fired. The bullet vanished as soon as it left its barrel.

The guard slammed backward...dead from a bullet straight through his left eye, ash seeping in through the crack.

Valley-
The female smiled at the reports from all her teams. She looked over to her second in command Malcolm, and frowned with a angry scowl that seemed to radiate itself through her suit.
" Malcolm your gun is on fire again, please put it out" she hissed angrily, the unsuited furry nodded quickly and began using his abilities to diminish the flames.
When he was finished he looked at his boss, " shall we tell our friends that were here" he cautiously asked.
The Female sergal looked at her sergal team and smiled, " you beat me to it, i think they have been waiting long enough" she cracked her knuckles and began to lower her suited hands to the ground and felt the entire continent she could move anything now.
" Let the party begin" she smirked

Then the doors of every cage, cell and door exploded outward, on the vector cell block, then prison cells, everything. Then the prison was sent into chaos.

Drago-
Drago looked up and began to chuckle, " finally i had almost given up" he smiled and walked out into the cold air.
  • Signature art by: -

Freedom isn't free
You can lead me, follow me, or get out of my way so make up your mind

Offline Alegra737

• Avid Aardvark
    • Awards
  • Species: Dragon Shapeshifter
  • Coloring: Silver, with white facial markings
  • Height: 5"
  • Build: Slender, but well muscled.
  • Currently: I'm going to be away for a while. Sorry for any inconveniences.
« Reply #216 on: August 08, 2015, 06:28:15 AM »
Alegra wasted no time when the bars of her cell exploded in her claws. She ran swiftly down the corridor. Her legs took her swiftly through the maze of passages, up! To freedom!

Post Merge: August 08, 2015, 06:32:57 AM

(So I'm guessing that we're going to join a group of rebels with vector abilities and be awesome.  :D )
« Last Edit: August 09, 2015, 06:38:53 AM by Alegra737 »
What goes up comes down, apart from when it doesn't.

Offline Celestial_Dragon

• Foxy Fox
    • Awards
« Reply #217 on: August 08, 2015, 06:40:46 AM »
( algera nope and they don't have vector abilities.... :) :) :)  my world i have created is far more that what is seems)

Post Merge: August 08, 2015, 06:42:21 AM
( algera note.. do you know any species that can survive ash and volcano climate if you do please tell me..)

Post Merge: August 08, 2015, 06:42:47 AM
( i will be back in 4 hours miss you)
« Last Edit: August 08, 2015, 06:42:47 AM by Celestial_Dragon, Reason: Merged DoublePost »

Freedom isn't free

Offline Farewell

• Racious Racoon
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years Top 50 Topic Starter Top 10 Most Online Top 100 Poster
    • Awards
The Reborn
« Reply #218 on: August 08, 2015, 06:43:41 AM »
Zaida walked out however didn't wear her jumpsuit she wore wrappings of cloth around her chest and lower area, the scraps of the dirty white jumpsuit, along with her metal collar having the number 11 on it.
"Finally~" she said with her cold soothing voice as she took a step from her cell and murred, her glowing eyes watched the chaos. The alien hybrid began to walk through the prison as she hummed softly.

• Jovial Jaguar
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 8 years Top 100 Topic Starter
  • ~$ sudo pm-hibernate
    • Fur Affinity
    • DeviantArt
    • Last.fm Profile
    • Awards
  • Coloring: Dark-grey fur (#767b7d), cream-white straps and belly (#f3f1e4), grey additions (#b5b3ad)
« Reply #219 on: August 08, 2015, 07:27:22 AM »
After cell dorrs got blown up, Mighty didn't knew what was happening. He was shocked. He lost all of his hope days ago. He didn't know what to do.     |     He slowly walked through, where his cell door was supposed to be, and decided to follow Zaida.

Offline Celestial_Dragon

• Foxy Fox
    • Awards
« Reply #220 on: August 08, 2015, 12:04:01 PM »
Drago/Ryu
" So i guess this means were attempting... wait for it.... Prison Break" the fox chirped, " wonder what happened though"
Drago looked at the fox who was looking at the outside of his cage with mild curiosity, " the only thing that matter now is to escape this place" drago responded deep in though, he to looking at his sauna like room.
However as his two vector compatriots began walking of down the hall, he had to warn them, " the two wardens should not be taken lightly, one can cut through anything like it was paper, he cut my arm no problem, but his sister is worse, she has a whip that went it touches you will cause you to feel a strong emotion, she made me depressed for a bloody week, and i didn't want to fight or even think of escaping".

" Seriously you were depressed" ryu mockingly asks, " i thought you stuck up dragons were supposed to be the best species in the world"
" i will freeze you" drago aggressively.
" Surrrrrre" Ryu sceptically responds,
Drago smiles mischievous, " watch my friend the power of ice". Drago touches his shoulder and begins freezing the air around it. He slowly worked his way down until he had a arm of pure ice. The elbow downward was sharpened by a small flick of drago's wrist until it was resembling a giant blade.
" yeah no" Ryu looks at the arm, " i still think i could snap that of and use it to make snow cones".

Prison-
There were sounds of conflict echoing down the hallway into the security room.
" So the vectors escaped brother mine" the she wolf lazily pointed out, " think we should intercept"
" i suppose but i think we should bring some backup as well as the giant vector suit" he added, " i doubt we could handle six vectors ourselves and probably a platoon of soldier to kick ass on the others"
" let the doctor handle the shape-shifter" she told her twin brother.
" Madam and sir, we have riots in every cell block now, our men are stretched thin" a soldier monitoring the situation from his console as he described the situation, " and the doctor is heading away from the vector"
The Female wolf looked over at the live feed monitors and at a massive map that was attached to the wall next to them.
" Seal all passages outside the facility, there is obviously some outside help in play, and funnel everyone to the hanger bay, i mean everyone too, with enclosed spaces the vectors will have the advantage they would cut our ranks down quickly"  she ordered to the dozen of felines working around in the facility, " we are going to cut all power besides only the important, lets make sure that the Thug doesn't get any bright ideas"
" Shall we wait for them then sis" the male warden asked, he was rubbing his glove with a cloth, " i am dying to cut some people up, perhaps i can finish the dragon too".
The she-wolf smiled, " i think today we increase our production of vector hearts"

Somewhere in the prison-
" this looks nice" the red panda observed at her new appearance in the mirror, her streak of pink and blue matched the Transcendence uniform quite nicely, "thanks" she thanked the lifeless bodies of the three non- armoured Transcendence soldiers who were sprawled across the cold floor.
" Now where could i find something to get us out of here, hopefully something with wings" she thought aloud.

throughout the facility-
The doors were sealing, and the path was made for the vectors along with the thousands of people at the facility.
« Last Edit: August 08, 2015, 12:33:58 PM by Celestial_Dragon »

Freedom isn't free

• Jovial Jaguar
  • ~$ sudo pm-hibernate
    • Fur Affinity
    • DeviantArt
    • Last.fm Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #221 on: August 08, 2015, 12:28:39 PM »
Mighty looked around, searching for any oportunity for him to shift. Sockets, wires... water!
Mighty began slowly walking through the corridor, looking for toilet.

Offline Rayleonarde

• Melodious Mouse
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years Top 100 Topic Starter Top 50 Most Online
  • Chased by the fires of passion
    • Awards
  • Species: Raccoon
  • Coloring: Royal purple, save for two teardrop shaped gray patches on his chin, which runs to his collarbone, and the lower part of his abdomen.
  • Height: Varies
  • Weight: Varies
  • Build: Lanky
  • Currently: Pretty happy.
« Reply #222 on: August 08, 2015, 12:47:55 PM »
Ray started out of his cell, before smiling. "The day of reckoning is upon us." He placed his paws against any surface that wasn't glass, and watched as it corroded, rotted, and decayed. The pent up rot in Ray's system devoured everything.

Offline Celestial_Dragon

• Foxy Fox
    • Awards
« Reply #223 on: August 08, 2015, 01:09:43 PM »
Ryu stared at the Racoon with a mix of fear and concern
" yeah could you reckon those other guys, you know the bad guys, please" he pleaded

Freedom isn't free

Offline Farewell

• Racious Racoon
    • Awards
The Reborn
« Reply #224 on: August 08, 2015, 01:22:51 PM »
Zaida hummed "where is the power, I need to turn the lights off... I want to have fun too." She spoke soothingly to herself as her feet lightly tapped in the floor. She walked her glowing eyes searching for something to turn the power out.
She hummed softly as she was fixing the separate wrapping of cloth on her body and her tail swayed in the air having absolutely no pattern. Her ears just leaned a bit while trying to find something to turn the power off. "There must be one somewhere, oh I hope so~"