The Furry Forums would like to place cookies on your computer to help us make this website better. To find out more about the cookies, see our privacy notice.
To accept the cookie click here, or please login or register.

Author Topic: The Reborn  (Read 20436 times)

Offline Celestial_Dragon

• Foxy Fox
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 8 years
  • I intend to live forever, or die Trying
    • Awards
  • Species: Dragon
  • Coloring: Gold scaled and White underside, with angel-like wings
  • Height: 260cm
  • Weight: 120kg
  • Build: Mesomorph
  • Currently: More than likely studying while having this open on my Laptop
Re: The Reborn
« Reply #225 on: August 08, 2015, 01:46:02 PM »
Hallway of the vectors-
The sound of violence and death getting closer and closer and The sound of metal on metal was to getting closer.

Drago and Ryu were looking away from where the others were heading.
" Well if they are heading that way, what about the door there, isn't it the extractor, where they remove our hearts" ryu asks.
" Yeah but the problem is.... its very creepy there, i doubt it has power to" Drago adds.
" well there is something we could do, and that is stop anyone from following us that way" Ryu continues, his eyes staring critically over the double doors.
The two thick headed shirtless males had an idea at the same time and they both smiled
" shall you do the honours sir dragon or should I" the fox courteously asked.

Drago walked forward and rose both his arms and his giant sword and flexed his palm upward, " thank you" drago thanked the Fox for letting him act like a complete badass.
The air began to becoming noticeably more colder, almost like a fridge had been opened. The walls in front of drago began freezing, becoming covered in ice. The ice spread forward quickly until the entire end of the hallway was covered in ice. The ice became thicker and thicker until there was about a metre of ice on the walls, ceiling,floor and the doors.

Drago turned around and saw the fox shivering uncontrollably, " nnnnext time, iiiii will  do it" ryu shivered.
Drago smiled, " come on lets get out of here", Drago began dragging the cold fox after Zaida and Obey, " come on you two its time to leave" drago tells Zane and ray as he passes them.
  • Signature art by: -

Freedom isn't free
You can lead me, follow me, or get out of my way so make up your mind

Offline Obey138 (Matthew "Fluffy")

• Jovial Jaguar
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 8 years Top 100 Topic Starter
  • ~$ sudo pm-hibernate
    • Fur Affinity
    • DeviantArt
    • Last.fm Profile
    • Awards
  • Species: Anthro Catwolf
  • Coloring: Dark-grey fur (#767b7d), cream-white straps and belly (#f3f1e4), grey additions (#b5b3ad)
  • Height: ~183cm / ~6ft / ~72inch
  • Weight: ~73kg / ~161lbs
  • Build: Slim fit
  • Reference: [link]
  • Currently: Please be aware of my rude jokes!
« Reply #226 on: August 08, 2015, 01:49:38 PM »
Mighty began following Drago, thinking that he might know any solution.

Zane the Fox

« Reply #227 on: August 08, 2015, 04:22:57 PM »
*Zane was already gone from sight when the door exploded. He was leading on it when it happen. He went into the nearest shadow which was Ryu. He hadn't been in his world of dark since he was captured. He was horribly weak. As he flot in the shadow of the fox. He felt His strength slowly returning. He watch around him an the fox while he heal himself, he grab few weapon. And bend few guards shadow so they fell into it and never to be seen again. He know that anyone but him goes into the shadow would be eaten by the creature in th shadow. He hope they goin near any mech so he can take it and learn from it. But he happily with just following this fox that he seem to like.* hehehe. Now for long want fun....HAHAHAHH

Offline Farewell

• Racious Racoon
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years Top 50 Topic Starter Top 10 Most Online Top 100 Poster
    • Awards
The Reborn
« Reply #228 on: August 08, 2015, 06:16:06 PM »
Zaida murred although her ears flicked from a noise, it must have been the mech. She snarled slightly. "Great... I need darkness... Hopefully it's dark out." She said walking forward to where they can leave.
She huffed pushing others out of her way. The hybrid hummed as she did finally escaping, although had a migraine from her test, it seemed the dragon and her were mostly tested on. Luckily only pain had happen to Zaida. She was eager to stay get revenge... Although like they say revenge is great dish served cold.
For now she focused on escaping the prison it was different from others because it contained vector though having experience she seemed to get through quite easily.

Offline Rayleonarde

• Melodious Mouse
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years Top 100 Topic Starter Top 50 Most Online
  • Chased by the fires of passion
    • Awards
  • Species: Raccoon
  • Coloring: Royal purple, save for two teardrop shaped gray patches on his chin, which runs to his collarbone, and the lower part of his abdomen.
  • Height: Varies
  • Weight: Varies
  • Build: Lanky
  • Currently: Pretty happy.
« Reply #229 on: August 08, 2015, 09:54:17 PM »
Ray nodded, and started out of the facility, causing everything nearby to decay.
« Last Edit: August 09, 2015, 07:36:59 AM by Rayleonarde »

Offline Celestial_Dragon

• Foxy Fox
    • Awards
« Reply #230 on: August 09, 2015, 12:36:00 AM »
( uh ray what rescuers ???)

Drago reaches the T- Intersection and stops and begins inspecting each passage way, after a few seconds he nodded in satisfaction. He turned around and stared at the crowd of vectors.

" well i think we need to split up for now, the path to the right is the Labs and the prison block, i would recommend a a large portion head there, that mad doctor, the wardens and probably a large army worth of guards would block our path" Drago begins to explain the obvious, " but the left in the factory, Mighty i would recommend that you go and probably you Ray, there will be plenty of Machines and Mechs so try to destroy them if your able.. they would be a problem for everyone once they are manned with soldiers".

Drago then goes back to staring at the intersection, " don't think your opponents are weak, this place harvested vectors for a very long time and produced weapons of immense destruction".

Ryu begins snickering in amusement, his body now slightly warm, " sure thing boss".

Algera-
The path in front of her sealed, as well as the path behind her, the only path that wasn't sealed by large metal doors was the path to the left.

Freedom isn't free

Offline Farewell

• Racious Racoon
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years Top 50 Topic Starter Top 10 Most Online Top 100 Poster
    • Awards
The Reborn
« Reply #231 on: August 09, 2015, 12:49:21 AM »
"Ugh" she fixed the wrappings. seeing the group she walked over. "You all look like you know what your doing, it's there anyway you people could turn the power off?" She asked with a soothing voice. Her tail swaying up and down.
The hybrid studied the group standing straight and her head up high and huffed through her nostrils. The Alien looked down the two ways with her glowing eyes, before her eyes went back to them waiting for one of them to answered her eyes narrowed at them and her ears leaned back slightly. "Well?~" she said quietly as she raised a brow slightly.
« Last Edit: August 09, 2015, 07:42:19 AM by Zaida »

Zane the Fox

« Reply #232 on: August 09, 2015, 12:56:38 AM »
*Zane smile as he heard there was mech in the direction that Mighty was going to. He thought He was fun so He quickly move from Ryu shadow and over to Mighty when he was near. * <thinking- Let see if we can get near few. Either that or looking around that mad doc area. I know he must be full of info about those weapon.>

• Jovial Jaguar
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 8 years Top 100 Topic Starter
  • ~$ sudo pm-hibernate
    • Fur Affinity
    • DeviantArt
    • Last.fm Profile
    • Awards
  • Coloring: Dark-grey fur (#767b7d), cream-white straps and belly (#f3f1e4), grey additions (#b5b3ad)
« Reply #233 on: August 09, 2015, 04:35:44 AM »
"(Alright, let's go)" Mighty thought, before moving ahead. His sanity was slowly coming back.

Offline Alegra737

• Avid Aardvark
    • Awards
  • Species: Dragon Shapeshifter
  • Coloring: Silver, with white facial markings
  • Height: 5"
  • Build: Slender, but well muscled.
  • Currently: I'm going to be away for a while. Sorry for any inconveniences.
« Reply #234 on: August 09, 2015, 06:45:18 AM »
Alegra looked at the doors in despair. Trapped. Trapped again. She had been so darn close. Freedom now lay behind cold indestructible doors. Then how had the bars evaporated in her hands, could someone be coming to rescue them?
What goes up comes down, apart from when it doesn't.

Offline Rayleonarde

• Melodious Mouse
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years Top 100 Topic Starter Top 50 Most Online
  • Chased by the fires of passion
    • Awards
  • Species: Raccoon
  • Coloring: Royal purple, save for two teardrop shaped gray patches on his chin, which runs to his collarbone, and the lower part of his abdomen.
  • Height: Varies
  • Weight: Varies
  • Build: Lanky
  • Currently: Pretty happy.
« Reply #235 on: August 09, 2015, 07:39:11 AM »
Ray started off through the facility, touching everything nearby, causing it to nearly disintegrate.

Offline Celestial_Dragon

• Foxy Fox
    • Awards
« Reply #236 on: August 09, 2015, 03:30:07 PM »
The vector group-
The fighting was getting closer, the sounds of violance, gunfire and the screams of the wounded was very close now, but there was no one on the empty corridor.

Ryu looked at the raccon with extreme concern, while drago was looking at the wall in front of him with interest.
" there is probably a room behind him" he hypothesis to himself, " but i could be wrong".
Ryu's orange ears perked up and he turned to face the dragon, " maybe but so what".
" well each way is very important for the Trancendence, and there is the fact that the doors were ripped from their positions with such ease that it scary, so my hypothesis is that there is someone fighting the guards and their probably cells unlocked in the prison, so there is a lot of trouble going on around here"
" so what are you getting at" the fox blurted out angrily, " what  are you  explaining".
Drago smiled and ran towrads the wall ahead of him, he slammed his frozen blade arm into the metal, the metal was thin and the ice cut through with ease,  but there was a layer of hard rock behind it that stopped his advance, but the tip did however touch a hard cold substance before his momentum stopped.
" though so hey Mr Fox care to help" drago blantently asked.
" the names ryu scalie" the fox retorted back in anger, but he did walk over to the large cut in the wall and began warming up his shoulders. The fox smashed the wall with his fists and abou 10m wide and 7 metres tall chuck flew across the corridor that was on the other side of the wall and crushed the half dozen  guards who were standing there a moment ago. The corridor was littered with bullet holes and blood, the floor was littered with the corpses of prioners who were unlucky enough to come across the squad of very dangerous foes that had cut them down mercilessly. The chuck of rock had squashed a third of metal srmoured guards and had seperated the giant robot from his squad.
The virtually intelligent robot walked on four thin legs and its top half held a massive six foot long minigun thay swing to face the new threat it was facing. The robot was silver covered and resembled a feline anthro taur, and stood 8ft tall, about 2 ft from its cat head scraping the roof of the corridor. The rocket shoulder was pointed the other way now, down the corridor towards a open stair way they climbed upwards.

The sound of running feet echoed down the left and 13 robot armoured guards followed three vector skin soldiers who were leaps and bound in front of their peers.

The roof of the hallway about 20m down collapsed and 15 metal guards were sprawled across the floor of the hallway, sealing the right side of the intetsection in steel and rock.

At the back of the vector cell block the entire ice covered door exploded sending the door at obey at extremly deadly speed as it spun on its axis across the metal floor.
 12 guards, all but two weaing the standard grey Trancendence uniform, the other two were weaing the metal armour. They all held a assortment of automatic and semi auto weapons in their hands and were aiming directly down the hall at the group. At the back was the badger looking evily at the group, her cold yellow eyes and grinning smile were her main fearures for her plain labcoat, she held the weapon that had killed the vector at day one in the facility; the one that locked on to people. She was behind the large phalanx, not wanting to be in the firing line.

Drago looked around and looked worryingly at the enemies.
' were in trouble' he thought 'we have enemies in front, behind, left, and right'.

Algerea-
" Damn wardens are trying to trap the prisoners in with us" a voice cursed aloud down the corridor, there were 8 rooms all sealed by massive sheets of steel but down the end was a lab coat wearimg weasel and two uniformed guards looking at one of the doors.
" thank god the sinlings didn't turn of the lights, we would be in the dark then". He held out the metal vector pen that zaida encoutered, he was fruitlessly trying to mainpulate the steel but the vector laced metal was immune to the vector soul ability.

( GM note algera you can fight them but the doctor isnt going to die today so you can wound and main but not kill, guards are yours to kill).

At the facilities geo- thermal generator-
The fried guards all dropped as the sergal materialised from thin air, they were burnt from the inisde the guards were, completly fried. The green fur sergal smiled as he approached the contols, " light out" was all he said as the entire facilty plunged into darkness.
( note there are security light, neon red, on the floor to navigate but it is very dark now).

Algera-
The light flickered of.

The group-
The battleground blunged into darkness

( you are aloud to explain how you fight them and defeat them players, in fact i recommend it, but there are 6 groups so each pick one and first come first served (or just chicken and let the others do the work)- boss the badger scientist plus her cheap guards, boss the taur machine ( if you fight them i applaud you to make it intersting and cool), the metal guards on the right, the metal guards on the left and the vector amour skin guards on the left (agin make your charactor shine)
( difficulty- guards are a 1 so they are like leaves and you the wind be grusome and creative, they shoot automatic bullets
Metal guards- level two they are metal covered and thus a heighten ed challenge, they shoot bullets
Vector skin guards level three- the three have ice skin so touching them would be cold, there melee are sharp retractable blades anx they heightened abilities such as strength and speed.
Level 5 in the badger- her only unique trait is her vector soul gun is the ability to lock on to any object she can see and the bullet will follow her gaze.
Level 6 is the taur robot, its basically a mech with alot abilities including surge protection. Weilds a large minigun and has rockets on his shoulders, he can hit or stomp on players.

Angela-
Level 6 is the ferret doctor and  he can control the metal around him with his vector soul pen, the metal become liquid.

( i am seeing what happens if i let the players control how there battles go since it would take forever for players and gm to converse since we all have our own things and the story in whole would progress, if i like how this battle goes then this will become the norm if not then well i guess then i will just act like the bad guys during battles.

( the level system is just to show how hard your charactor should experience against the enemy).

( i will insert the charactor stats tomorrow i am very tired sorry for the cluster and i am using a phone to write this so i suck)

Freedom isn't free

• Jovial Jaguar
  • ~$ sudo pm-hibernate
    • Fur Affinity
    • DeviantArt
    • Last.fm Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #237 on: August 09, 2015, 03:36:33 PM »
Mighty shifted and pounced onto the guards, electrocuting one after another.

Zane the Fox

« Reply #238 on: August 09, 2015, 04:29:37 PM »
Zane lost his ability to stay in th shadow due to the low lighting. He jump on few of the guard and snap their neck when He land on them. He grab their knife. Then he junmp through few of the guard shadow when Mighty light up the area when he was electrocution them. The shadow that he is in move around their bodies until his hand cane out and slid the knife against this neck then move to the next one before he lose the lighting effect.

(How many guard is there. I just know there 6 groups. And would we be getting near our item or do we say that we find them)
« Last Edit: August 09, 2015, 05:07:07 PM by Zane the Boom Boom »

Offline Farewell

• Racious Racoon
    • Awards
« Reply #239 on: August 09, 2015, 06:01:32 PM »
"Finally~ your all mine now~" Zaida hissed with satisfaction her voice echoing through the prison. The hybrid made thing shake and fly around the Ash Prison in the dark. Gurgle growls were heard before Zaida like the speed of light although was in total darkness now part of her, she rammed into guards with power. Guns were seen shot although missed horribly.
She slashed with her sharp claws and bit with her razor sharp teeth onto her victims that were now lost in her darkness.