The Furry Forums would like to place cookies on your computer to help us make this website better. To find out more about the cookies, see our privacy notice.
To accept the cookie click here, or please login or register.

Author Topic: The Reborn  (Read 20434 times)

Offline Alegra737

• Avid Aardvark
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 8 years
    • Awards
  • Species: Dragon Shapeshifter
  • Coloring: Silver, with white facial markings
  • Height: 5"
  • Build: Slender, but well muscled.
  • Currently: I'm going to be away for a while. Sorry for any inconveniences.
Re: The Reborn
« Reply #240 on: August 09, 2015, 08:39:01 PM »
Alegra growled at the guards, who obviously couldn't see anything in the blackness. She could barely make out the uncomfortable forms of them shuffling in the darkness, and the weasel they were guarding. This would be too easy. Alegra snuck up behind one of the guards, then slashed at his throat with her sharp claws. She then moved on, killing the next guard with brutal efficiency, then prowling back. "If you wish to live, you will get me out of here. Alive." Alegra tapped her claws against the metal.
What goes up comes down, apart from when it doesn't.

Offline Celestial_Dragon

• Foxy Fox
  • I intend to live forever, or die Trying
    • Awards
  • Species: Dragon
  • Coloring: Gold scaled and White underside, with angel-like wings
  • Height: 260cm
  • Weight: 120kg
  • Build: Mesomorph
  • Currently: More than likely studying while having this open on my Laptop
« Reply #241 on: August 10, 2015, 01:54:11 AM »
Group-
(There was 54, three are wearing vector suits, guards in total a robotic taut and a badger scientist sorry I didn't put that all down)

Mighty vs the right guards (15)
Mighty barrelled through the guards on the right mercilessly. The 15 guards stood no chance against the powerful vector. They guards were staggered and surprised after they had fell from the roof, and we're court unawares of their combatant until it was to late, the guards were either fried from within their suits or their heart just stopped. The hall lit up from the Lightning being produced, horrific shadows were etched into the walls. Only seven guards remained after the initial assault of the lightning vector but they were horrified and scared of the anthro. Their guns were shaking as they had him in their sights.

Zane vs the right armoured guards (13) ( note their is still shadows, the light are of but their is a safety lights on the floor so you can navigate through the facility without the chance of falling over, safety first kids)
The guards were being cut down by the anthro with ease. They were unable to fight against the foe of the shadow, they would fire and there would be a flashes of light from automatic fire and he would then vanish, his knife was coated in shadow and sliced through the metal like it was paper. Blood splattered across the metal floor and walls as the reaper cut through them then flashes from other conflicts only seemed to make the shadow even more powerful. (9 remaining)
Three of the skin vector guards approached the battle slowly their melee weapons unsheathed from their scabbards and their skin began covering itself in hard layered ice, they were watching for a moment that the shadow vector would screw up.

Ryu vs the three skin guards (3)
A giant piece of stone flew across the corridor, the rock that came from the giant hole at the intersection. and slammed against the surprised guard who was watching Zane. He was sent flying down the corrior and slammed into the floor dead.
The two guards turned and faced the red fox his eyes staring coldly at them and his fists raised in combat stance. The guards turned to face him, their eyes filled with anger behind the vector skin, and charged at him with their blades. (2 remain)

Zaida vs the doctor and her entourage ( 12 guards and a boss)
The guards dropped like flies, the darkness consuming the unarmoured guards like a wave of death sweeping them away. The badger looked at the dead guards sprawled across the floor and shrugged, " damn useless" she commented and raced her head and gun at sergal, " I think your next on the operating table" and fired a volley of lead bullets that streaked through the air towards Zaida.
( 1 boss remaining)

Drago vs the metal guards in front (11)
Drago froze his entire body into ice as he charged into the fire from the enemies bullets. His skin absorbing the bullets with ease as they hit the surface, either shattering or turning into icicles. As he approached the guards he slashed the nearest enemy with his bladed arm and cut him into two like butter. He then rose his right arm and sprayed five guards with below freezing winds, sealing their suits with  ice and killing their owners inside.
(5 guards remaining)

Ray vs the robot......

Algera-
The doctor smiled coldly at Algera his eyes burning with hatred and anger. " you will be the one who will beg for their life" he yelled at her. He slashed the air with his vector soul pen and then jabbed it in Algera direction. Metal began falling from the walls and ceiling like liquid and began flowing into three distinct tentacles of metal that were growing from the metal in the floor. They then lashed out at Algera with the purpose of killing her by stabbing her with the liquid tentacles solid steel tip.

• Signature art by: -

Freedom isn't free
You can lead me, follow me, or get out of my way so make up your mind

Offline Farewell

• Racious Racoon
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years Top 50 Topic Starter Top 10 Most Online Top 100 Poster
    • Awards
« Reply #242 on: August 10, 2015, 02:17:56 AM »
"Are you sure~ it might be you darling~" her arms cross like an X before it seemed the darkness shielded in front of her the bullets hitting and falling to the floor. The alien hybrid allowed the shield to go down and she huffed beginning to slowly approach the guard "I would love to make you suffer, have darkness consume you~" She hissed as it seemed something was behind her, tentacles emerging from her back although was made from complete darkness, looking like tar and blended in the pitch-black prison but we're noticeable when the red alarm light went on and off.
One tentacle grabbed the leg of the furry and yanked her leg. "Your going to wish you were already dead~" another grabbed her arms and around her neck slowly all of them gripping slowly tighter, while lifting the badger to the air.

Zane the Fox

« Reply #243 on: August 10, 2015, 03:47:25 AM »
*Good few yards away from the three guards that growing colder. Zane stood up from the shadow. His body slowly rise as it bubbling down as I'd it were water on his body. He look at the three and harshly whisper that echo down to their ear clear.* I'm pissed off. Y'all been hurting me....cutting me....torturing me...keeping me from my friend. And guess what. He not happy either. I keep him happy and he want payment for keeping me thia long. *While he turn his body as he slide his foot back. He hook his foot into a belt of one of he dead guards lay before him. When he turn, he shown that he had His tail wrapped around four flash bang. His hand each holding one as well. The tail was looped throughout the ring of the flash bang.* You know something that a lot of people don't know. If you not a creature of dark like me. The creature that live in the dark......eat other. So.*He lead down to jump kick the dead guard.* Let go meet them. *He jump while lifting the guard to the three and threw all the flash bang in their dirtecion. When the lifeless guard flew, He land into the fast moving shadow. The flash bang all went off and blinded the remaining guard. When one of the frozen guard open his eye. He notice that he was only one there. His two parnters was gone, bodies and all.* Oh don't worry. You Will join them. *The last of the three look down and seen Zane head in his shadow. He smile as the foot rise to kick his face. He sunk down fast as he grab the ankle and pull the lone doomed down. Few minutes past while the remaining forces stood away. They look for the shadow bender. Few were slowly shaking as Zane rise out of the piles of bodies nearby. His cool face had a smile.* My friend is happy now. So I give you a chance to leave with your life. *He turn to shown that he holding not just  a flash bang but it mixes with grenades as well.* Well?

(Is this fight ok or overpower? Not fully sure how level 2 would goes)
« Last Edit: August 10, 2015, 04:17:25 AM by Zane the Boom Boom »

Offline Obey138 (Matthew "Fluffy")

• Jovial Jaguar
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 8 years Top 100 Topic Starter
  • ~$ sudo pm-hibernate
    • Fur Affinity
    • DeviantArt
    • Last.fm Profile
    • Awards
  • Species: Anthro Catwolf
  • Coloring: Dark-grey fur (#767b7d), cream-white straps and belly (#f3f1e4), grey additions (#b5b3ad)
  • Height: ~183cm / ~6ft / ~72inch
  • Weight: ~73kg / ~161lbs
  • Build: Slim fit
  • Reference: [link]
  • Currently: Please be aware of my rude jokes!
« Reply #244 on: August 10, 2015, 05:50:56 AM »
"Yeeeeeeeehhaaaaaa motherfuckers!". Mighty's sanity was back at normal. He is happy and ready for more combat. Before continuing, he checks bodies for firearms.

Offline Rayleonarde

• Melodious Mouse
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years Top 100 Topic Starter Top 50 Most Online
  • Chased by the fires of passion
    • Awards
  • Species: Raccoon
  • Coloring: Royal purple, save for two teardrop shaped gray patches on his chin, which runs to his collarbone, and the lower part of his abdomen.
  • Height: Varies
  • Weight: Varies
  • Build: Lanky
  • Currently: Pretty happy.
« Reply #245 on: August 10, 2015, 08:59:57 AM »
Ray rounded a corner, and looked up to face the massive robot, and spoke. "Machine of flesh and metal, come to see if it can face the rot. I'm afraid not, my little bot, for I've come to destroy you all."

((I know that's a clunky way to enter combat, and doesn't make much sense, and I'm sorry.))

Offline Alegra737

• Avid Aardvark
    • Awards
« Reply #246 on: August 10, 2015, 10:58:18 AM »
Alegra yelped, leaping back. That was an extremely unfair advantage. She dodged past the metal, trying to get the device off the weasle. A metal arm nearly missed her tail, and she ducked backwards. The metal seemed like a living beast, trying to kill her.

(What would happen if she touched any of the animated metal?)

Offline Celestial_Dragon

• Foxy Fox
    • Awards
« Reply #247 on: August 10, 2015, 12:13:46 PM »
( ray its find just go with it, and algera liquid metal is neither hot or cold but its animated material, once the doctor stops and lets the pen powers become nullfied you would be covered in harden metal.... not a very good way to go, basically avoid the liquid, and the spiked end)

( zane for reference the captains you versed were level 10 so use that  for refernce)

Post Merge: August 10, 2015, 01:04:45 PM
Battle sequence--
Zaida
The guards were dead but the scientist was Still kicking, even though she was spread apart by the dark tentacles she still held on to the vector gun in her left hand... And that's all she needed. she fired of a volley of rounds straight at the wall that quickly arched over and began targeting Zaida again, this time they were coming from all directions at her, and they seemed to be a lot more faster than before they were emulating the Badgers desperation at the moment.

Algera-
The weasel laughed hysterically at Algera dodging.
" dance darling m, be careful not touch them or you could be in trouble.

Obey
There are a dozen grenades, all smoke bar three, two were drag and one was shrapnel. There was a 6 automatic and 3 semi automatic along with sidearms of a variety. There bodies were littered with plenty of ammo in many of their pockets of the metal suits. The remaining guards were watching him with a mix of fear and awe at his power but they still aimed their weapons at him, one even began screaming and releasing a torrent of bullets at obey.

Ray
The robot didn't answer but instead began aiming The massive mini gun at Ray, it's barrels were beginning to spin faster, the electronic eyes unfazed by the rusting metal that surrounded the raccoon.

Zane
(..... Your battle doesn't need much explaining you are kicking as shadow style)

Ryu
Ryu had multiple cuts across his chest and and a nasty swell over his eye where the armour had punched him. Only one remained no but he looked ready, Ryu had underestimated the power those suits had and had been caught unprepared when they had attacked him. He had managed to catch the slower one with a punch to the chest and had turned his chest to mash, but the other now realised the situation and was more focused on speed and dodging.
" damn your ice skin isn't helping" Ryu comments when they were a good distance apart, panting in exhaustion.
" should be since it came from that ice dragon over there" the feline guard replies point in at Drago, " his arm was able to produce twenty of ice standard transcendence suits but the others had to head to the hanger so you won't be seeing them".

Drago-
Drago grabbed the nearest guards by his right arm and froze the occupants of the suit, he then turned and used his normal arm to freeze two single icicles in the air. He then used his ice arm to smash those icicles like a baseball bat and send them flying at the guards. The first whent straight through the left one heart but the other smashed through his shoulder and dragged him back until he slammed against the wall with a thud, his body pinned by the ice that had lodged itself into the wall. Drago then absorbed a round of bullets from the guards and began to attack again.

« Last Edit: August 10, 2015, 01:04:45 PM by Celestial_Dragon, Reason: Merged DoublePost »

Freedom isn't free

• Jovial Jaguar
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 8 years Top 100 Topic Starter
  • ~$ sudo pm-hibernate
    • Fur Affinity
    • DeviantArt
    • Last.fm Profile
    • Awards
  • Coloring: Dark-grey fur (#767b7d), cream-white straps and belly (#f3f1e4), grey additions (#b5b3ad)
« Reply #248 on: August 10, 2015, 02:22:39 PM »
Mighty quickly picked up one of the sidearms and several grenades , hid behind cover and opened blind fire, aiming at the remaining guards.
But his powers are more effective, he thought. He waited for a pause and rushed out of his cover. Once he was close enough, he shifted and jumped on them.

Offline Farewell

• Racious Racoon
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years Top 50 Topic Starter Top 10 Most Online Top 100 Poster
    • Awards
« Reply #249 on: August 10, 2015, 05:48:20 PM »
Zaida's spine broke and her top half of her body leaned backwards, the bullets flew over although one went near her ear, though it didn't do much damage but leave a scratch
The hybrid snapped her spine back, and smiley lifted up. Having another tentacle slap the gun from her paw. "Shouldn't have done that~" her they began to wrap around her slowly, and adding pressure, as she hummed peacefully.

Zane the Fox

« Reply #250 on: August 10, 2015, 07:14:32 PM »
*Zane smile as few guards step back.* Oh? Nobody going to leave? That fine with my friend. *The shadow around them but mainly around Zane began to move wildly an wailing. Few of his shadow seem to trying to reach out and grab their next prey.* Well I can't go back on my word. Hehehe. *He threw all the grenades he found along the bodies pile of dead. He fell backward into the shadow behind him. When he land on the shadow, he fell through it as it move much like water. The many mixes cocktail of grenades blew and shook the area loudly. After few more minutes, his head came out and look around the mess he made.* Anymore of you still alive?  Hehehe

Offline Rayleonarde

• Melodious Mouse
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years Top 100 Topic Starter Top 50 Most Online
  • Chased by the fires of passion
    • Awards
  • Species: Raccoon
  • Coloring: Royal purple, save for two teardrop shaped gray patches on his chin, which runs to his collarbone, and the lower part of his abdomen.
  • Height: Varies
  • Weight: Varies
  • Build: Lanky
  • Currently: Pretty happy.
« Reply #251 on: August 10, 2015, 07:39:33 PM »
Ray smiled. "Behold! The bounties of living flesh!" His head rocked back and forth slightly, before an orb of bilious discharge flew from his mouth to the mini-gun, causing the barrels to melt and fuse together, before rusting over completely.

Offline Alegra737

• Avid Aardvark
    • Awards
« Reply #252 on: August 10, 2015, 08:32:57 PM »
Alegra continued to dodge, ignoring the weasel's jibe. She just wanted to survive now. It can't last long now a part of her whispered. She ignored it, and dashed towards the weasle and taking the gadget from his grip. She smashed it against the ground, then noticed that in her carelessness her foot had become stuck in the metal.

Offline Celestial_Dragon

• Foxy Fox
    • Awards
« Reply #253 on: August 10, 2015, 11:06:05 PM »
Obey-
The guards were firing of rounds of metal at the lightning vector as he began approaching. One fell over after he tripped over a piece of rubble from the ceiling and landed on his ass. Howver her along with the others were firing desperately hoping to kill mighty.

Zaida-
The badger just smiled though, and looked straight into zaida eyes as she did, "idiot you think i would be that easy".

Zane-
The bodies layes motionless on the cold floor, their blood pooling out form their armour and giving the already eerie corridor a sinister feeling.

Ray-
The machine threw his weapon aside and bought to bear his shoulder mounted missiles and his hands tracted two massive blades from inside his arms nad readies himslef for combat.
 He launched two small fiery missiles at ray and charged towards the racoon, his body barraling towards him.

Ryu-
The last guards head was crushed under the foxes lucky blow, the body crumbled to the floor lifeless. Ryu staggered a bit, his body riddled with cuts and bruises. He then looked over to the shadow vector and approached him, his face a mix of awe and horror at the damage zane had manage to afflict.

Drago-
The guards were frozen in time, there bodies covered in ice, none had survived.
Dragi ignored the battles around him and began inspecting the corridor around him.

Algera-
The metal froze around algera and hardened over her foot, sealing it in a layer of steel and cast iron.
The weasel crossed his arms in satisfaction and the other tentacle began slowly circling the trapped anthro.
" well that took more effort then it should of" the weasel teased as he approached the dragon, " i wonder what i should do with you know".

Freedom isn't free

• Jovial Jaguar
  • ~$ sudo pm-hibernate
    • Fur Affinity
    • DeviantArt
    • Last.fm Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #254 on: August 10, 2015, 11:10:31 PM »
Mighty continued finishing them off with electricity.