The Furry Forums would like to place cookies on your computer to help us make this website better. To find out more about the cookies, see our privacy notice.
To accept the cookie click here, or please login or register.

Author Topic: The Reborn  (Read 20435 times)

Zane the Fox

Re: The Reborn
« Reply #255 on: August 10, 2015, 11:28:24 PM »
*Zane stood up as he raised out of He shadow.* Aw..no more playmate....hehehe. He look around for more fun and even in mood to help someone out.* Hmm?

Offline Rayleonarde

• Melodious Mouse
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years Top 100 Topic Starter Top 50 Most Online
  • Chased by the fires of passion
    • Awards
  • Species: Raccoon
  • Coloring: Royal purple, save for two teardrop shaped gray patches on his chin, which runs to his collarbone, and the lower part of his abdomen.
  • Height: Varies
  • Weight: Varies
  • Build: Lanky
  • Currently: Pretty happy.
« Reply #256 on: August 10, 2015, 11:36:21 PM »
Ray blinked, and took a step back. "E-Erm...g-gimme a minute. I gotta make another one."

Offline Farewell

• Racious Racoon
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years Top 50 Topic Starter Top 10 Most Online Top 100 Poster
    • Awards
The Reborn
« Reply #257 on: August 11, 2015, 12:13:22 AM »
"Never said it wasn't~" she threw the badger across the prison which seemed to be darker. The tentacles seemed to fade away, her tail grabbed the Vector gun keeping it behind her back. She began to walk slowly towards her. "I just like to keep furries alive longer~" She spoke in a soothing voice although gave a cold chill. It could be seen she was growing closer from her glowing eyes and the sound of her humming
« Last Edit: August 11, 2015, 06:41:54 AM by Zaida »

Offline Alegra737

• Avid Aardvark
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 8 years
    • Awards
  • Species: Dragon Shapeshifter
  • Coloring: Silver, with white facial markings
  • Height: 5"
  • Build: Slender, but well muscled.
  • Currently: I'm going to be away for a while. Sorry for any inconveniences.
« Reply #258 on: August 11, 2015, 03:15:31 AM »
Alegra watched the weasel carefully. What would he do? Open the doors and put her back in captivity, or just kill her right then. She held her claws at the ready, knowing even as she did so, that she couldn't escape.

(A little help from other vectors would be appreciated here. Thx!)
What goes up comes down, apart from when it doesn't.

Zane the Fox

« Reply #259 on: August 11, 2015, 03:20:16 AM »
(If I'm allow to. I could walk down a path that somehow was behind the doc and help ya out if I can.

Offline Alegra737

• Avid Aardvark
    • Awards
« Reply #260 on: August 11, 2015, 03:26:04 AM »
(Can u get through doors?)

Zane the Fox

« Reply #261 on: August 11, 2015, 04:07:42 AM »
(Not really but I can slid under it if there shadow both side and touching. But it more I not exactly sure where and how far ya are from me.)

Offline Alegra737

• Avid Aardvark
    • Awards
« Reply #262 on: August 11, 2015, 06:38:25 AM »
(It's dark on my side. But I really need someone with either super strength, or fire, or destruction.)

Offline Farewell

• Racious Racoon
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years Top 50 Topic Starter Top 10 Most Online Top 100 Poster
    • Awards
« Reply #263 on: August 11, 2015, 06:49:09 AM »
((Try to post on topic, I'm sure someone will help it just seems no one is online at the moment.))
Zaida kneeled down having a knee pressed on the Badgers throat. "Oh how I hate how you all tested on me... Over and over, again for this whole week. So I'm going to make this last..." She said baring her teeth at the furry. "And hope you'll live to feel every bit of pain" she murred softly.

Offline Celestial_Dragon

• Foxy Fox
  • I intend to live forever, or die Trying
    • Awards
  • Species: Dragon
  • Coloring: Gold scaled and White underside, with angel-like wings
  • Height: 260cm
  • Weight: 120kg
  • Build: Mesomorph
  • Currently: More than likely studying while having this open on my Laptop
« Reply #264 on: August 11, 2015, 10:58:10 AM »

( algera there is always someone or something, i am not going to kill any character this early into the story...i will mention when their might be the chance of death)

Ray/Drago-
In the light drago made his move before the light had a chance to hit, he froze the very air around ray and created a wall to block the attacks from the mech had planned, then he froze the floor beneath the beast, by slamming his ice hand into the steel floor, causing it to trip over and begin sliding towards Ray, itslef being unbalanced and very suprised by the turn of events.
" Ray all yours" Drago told Ray happily and then looked at horror at Zaida.

Zaida-
( ...checkmate...)

The badger just smiled her nose bleeding, " you really are dumb, the vector ability (she coughs ) is that an object will follow a target until it hits it, or huts another traget, and  guess what... dodging doesn't count, so i'm sorry but your death won't be so slow[size=78%]".[/size]

Behind Zaida the bullets that she dodged were lined up aimed at Zaida, they were about to launch at the unprepared and unsuspecting Sergal hybrid but something happened, soemthing beyond the norm. From the darkness a dark violet glow illuminated the entire end of her corridor, it was so bright that it blinded everyone who was in there (note that is Ray, Zaida, Doctor Badger- since ryu and zane are to the left and obey to the right- but you still could see the light...anyway).
Zaida's powers stopped as the darkness disappeared; something massive smashed Zaida out of the way of the speeding bullets, it threw her to the left and zaida slammed against the metal wall.
In the blinding light, a scream from a female was heard and systematically silenced, in one fell swoop, and a massive explosion was heard.

In a corridor of the Facility-
The Red panda walked casually through the empty corridor, her tail swaying casually as she was humming to herself. She held a bag full of rather cool looking gear from a locker room, they belonged to some plebs called Drago, Zaida, Mighty , Ray and many others, and they had left all their gear just laying there and the greedy female panda took all of them with a gleam to her eye. She had stowed most of them in a back back from one of the lockers and some of the others in the transcendence uniform

As she walked she was inspecting a rather interesting looking device, it was some sort of gun, it was rather weird. The blue and pink hair girl had been fiddling with it and some rather strange sounds were being produced from it.

Then the device started to produce steam and get hot very quickly. The Panda dropped the device on instinct and stepped back, " now i have done it" then she ran backwards away from the elemental pistol as it began to overheat and.....

Algera- (also of note, the path to her is blocked from the others by the rubble)
The entire wall exploded to the right of Algera and the weasel. Rubble was flung across the two combatants, but the rubble completely avoided algera, she didn't even feel the shock wave. The doc was not so lucky and the rubble had buried the weasel 6ft deep as the saying goes, who was also flung by the shcowave against the corridor wall.

As silence entered the corridor a red panda wearing the transcendence uniform entered the corridor and inspected the large rock pile, she had a backpack on and held two 9mm pistols in her hands. Something caught her eye and she picked up a ballpoint pen, the same pen that algera had to face. The red panda, not noticing the trapped dragon, or even the metal tentacles that were now motionless around her, pressed the ballpoint pen button to insert the pen. ( kind of have no idea of pen analogy so work with me).

The ink began dripping and pooling over the floor like water, giving algera the ability to move again, and the metal tips landed on the floor with a thud, making the red panda turn around and aim her weapons at algera.

Ryu-Zane
" Whats that" Ryu yelled at Zane at the light and began running to see what was happening.

• Signature art by: -

Freedom isn't free
You can lead me, follow me, or get out of my way so make up your mind

Offline Obey138 (Matthew "Fluffy")

• Jovial Jaguar
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 8 years Top 100 Topic Starter
  • ~$ sudo pm-hibernate
    • Fur Affinity
    • DeviantArt
    • Last.fm Profile
    • Awards
  • Species: Anthro Catwolf
  • Coloring: Dark-grey fur (#767b7d), cream-white straps and belly (#f3f1e4), grey additions (#b5b3ad)
  • Height: ~183cm / ~6ft / ~72inch
  • Weight: ~73kg / ~161lbs
  • Build: Slim fit
  • Reference: [link]
  • Currently: Please be aware of my rude jokes!
« Reply #265 on: August 11, 2015, 11:09:01 AM »
Mighty heard the explosion and wanted to investigate it ASAP. He abandoned his current task and began running to where noise came from, hiding behind covers to avoid being shot at.

Offline Alegra737

• Avid Aardvark
    • Awards
« Reply #266 on: August 11, 2015, 11:27:39 AM »
Alegra froze. She looked at the red panda and raised an eyebrow. "Are you going to kill me, or can we go and escape now that that damn weasel is dead... Or at least incapacitated" She still felt shaky on her feet, and didn't feel as calm as her voice. But she was pretty sure that the red panda was on her side.

Offline Rayleonarde

• Melodious Mouse
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years Top 100 Topic Starter Top 50 Most Online
    • Awards
  • Coloring: Royal purple, save for two teardrop shaped gray patches on his chin, which runs to his collarbone, and the lower part of his abdomen.
« Reply #267 on: August 11, 2015, 11:30:52 AM »
Ray smiled, and prepared himself. He spat out another ball of bile, directly on the 'bots center.

Offline Celestial_Dragon

• Foxy Fox
  • I intend to live forever, or die Trying
    • Awards
  • Species: Dragon
  • Coloring: Gold scaled and White underside, with angel-like wings
  • Height: 260cm
  • Weight: 120kg
  • Build: Mesomorph
  • Currently: More than likely studying while having this open on my Laptop
« Reply #268 on: August 11, 2015, 12:12:52 PM »
Algera-
" Na Girl, you and me are both prisoners, you have that very unattractive  uniform to prove it, that makes us have something in common", she then looked at the rubble with a gleeful smile, " so that was that perverted mouse dude, cool, i always wanted to kill the dude". Her pink eyes stared at the dragon with interest, " you need something you look absolutely terrible" her red flowing fur and dark chest, and her feminine face, looked like a model compared to the vector. (no offence to your character just saying that the normal prisoners were far better of than you.... well until they were harvested for vector suits).

( and every vector should in their own right look completely awful, a week in torture like situations can do that)

Ray-
The massive ball of bile ( ...ewww..) slammed into the center of the bots upper torso, the entire chest rusted itself to ash and the machine then broke apart. The pieces then toppled and fell to the floor, becoming pieces of rusted metal.
  • Signature art by: -

Freedom isn't free
You can lead me, follow me, or get out of my way so make up your mind

Offline Rayleonarde

• Melodious Mouse
    • Awards
« Reply #269 on: August 11, 2015, 12:14:47 PM »
Ray smiled, and wiped his mouth. "Nothing stands against the rot." He started walking about, trying to find the exit.