The Furry Forums would like to place cookies on your computer to help us make this website better. To find out more about the cookies, see our privacy notice.
To accept the cookie click here, or please login or register.

Author Topic: The Reborn  (Read 20429 times)

Offline Farewell

• Racious Racoon
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years Top 100 Poster Top 10 Most Online Top 50 Topic Starter
    • Awards
The Reborn
« Reply #285 on: August 12, 2015, 12:56:30 PM »
Zaida still studied the creature she had no fear but was very interested but didn't want to keep staring to be rude or odd to it. She looked at ryu looking for clothing, Ray then to drago  "Well does anyone have any idea's?" The hybrid ask. "Because I have nothing" she said quietly as she looked at the mess of the prison. She sat down on one of the benches and tapped a foot patiently, and her tail swaying as she thought.

Offline Celestial_Dragon

• Foxy Fox
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 8 years
  • I intend to live forever, or die Trying
    • Awards
  • Species: Dragon
  • Coloring: Gold scaled and White underside, with angel-like wings
  • Height: 260cm
  • Weight: 120kg
  • Build: Mesomorph
  • Currently: More than likely studying while having this open on my Laptop
Re: The Reborn
« Reply #286 on: August 12, 2015, 01:05:09 PM »
The creature moved suddenly and unexpectedly from his position, it slammed against the embarrassed fox as he went, almost like he was aiming to teach the fox a lesson, and send him wheeling.it barreled through the hall and through the hole Drago and Ryu made and took a left around the corridor.

Post Merge: August 12, 2015, 01:08:53 PM
( i think we must wait for the others to post)
« Last Edit: August 12, 2015, 01:08:53 PM by Celestial_Dragon, Reason: Merged DoublePost »
  • Signature art by: -

Freedom isn't free
You can lead me, follow me, or get out of my way so make up your mind

Offline Obey138 (Matthew "Fluffy")

• Jovial Jaguar
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 8 years Top 100 Topic Starter
  • ~$ sudo pm-hibernate
    • Fur Affinity
    • DeviantArt
    • Last.fm Profile
    • Awards
  • Species: Anthro Catwolf
  • Coloring: Dark-grey fur (#767b7d), cream-white straps and belly (#f3f1e4), grey additions (#b5b3ad)
  • Height: ~183cm / ~6ft / ~72inch
  • Weight: ~73kg / ~161lbs
  • Build: Slim fit
  • Reference: [link]
  • Currently: Please be aware of my rude jokes!
« Reply #287 on: August 12, 2015, 01:14:00 PM »
Mighty slowly walked up, to see what was ahead, staying hidden

Offline Celestial_Dragon

• Foxy Fox
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 8 years
  • I intend to live forever, or die Trying
    • Awards
  • Species: Dragon
  • Coloring: Gold scaled and White underside, with angel-like wings
  • Height: 260cm
  • Weight: 120kg
  • Build: Mesomorph
  • Currently: More than likely studying while having this open on my Laptop
« Reply #288 on: August 12, 2015, 01:35:39 PM »
(...oh fine...)
Mighty and his team-
The panda just watched him with a bemused smile,and turned back to algera, " whats your name" she bluntly asked.
The light was growing brighter and brighter, and then noses begin to echo towards mighties ears, they were the sounds of violence and death. Mighty saw a massive football sized metal room.

Okay here is my description skill-
The football sized room stood out as a hanger, there was a range of aircraft aligned into four equal rows of 10, though the aircraft were all vastly different, some were very new and others looked decades old. They each were aligned pointing towards Mighty general direction. This indicated that Mighty was just above the main entrance. At the back, across from mighty, there were four launch pads, only one however had any vehicles. The Aircraft was  a jet ( i can't draw so do you guys want me to find a stock image...). Mighty was on the roof of the stadium, on metal walkway that surrounded the entire area. On the floor was carnage, there were thousands of people engaging each other in combat. A line of guards were intertwined between the aircraft and were firing into the massive crowd of guards and prisoners engaged in close combat. Behind them stood two Wolves and a massive mech who watched the carnage with mild interest, one of the wolves, female, was waving a whip around as she ordered the guards to kill their friends who were unlucky enough to get caught in the combat.
The floor was covered in dead anthros and blood, their was light coming from lights around the stadium, as it seems that they wen't effected by the surge, they must run on a external power source, is the obvious though that comes to mind.
  • Signature art by: -

Freedom isn't free
You can lead me, follow me, or get out of my way so make up your mind

Zane the Fox

« Reply #289 on: August 12, 2015, 01:55:07 PM »
(Sorry. Been sleeping hard) *Zane turn to Drago and smile.* Yep. Found many thing. *He bend his shadow a little to show many weapon and sort that would be helpful or information full fell out of his shadow. He ask everyone around him* Does y'all want to arm yourself?

• Jovial Jaguar
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 8 years Top 100 Topic Starter
  • ~$ sudo pm-hibernate
    • Fur Affinity
    • DeviantArt
    • Last.fm Profile
    • Awards
  • Coloring: Dark-grey fur (#767b7d), cream-white straps and belly (#f3f1e4), grey additions (#b5b3ad)
« Reply #290 on: August 12, 2015, 01:57:20 PM »
"Bullshit... If this organisation is legal..." Mighty thought it loud, while looking for a way to avoid the fight.

Zane the Fox

« Reply #291 on: August 12, 2015, 02:30:57 PM »
*Zane walk over to see the grand battle they having. He felt that they need to avoid that fight. His blood is getting too hot. He might start attacking everyone from foe to friend. He turn to Mighty* Hey lighting. Can ya highjack a mech or a ride of a sort? I probably drive it.

• Jovial Jaguar
  • ~$ sudo pm-hibernate
    • Fur Affinity
    • DeviantArt
    • Last.fm Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #292 on: August 12, 2015, 04:02:08 PM »
"I'm not sure... if they see us."

Zane the Fox

« Reply #293 on: August 12, 2015, 05:43:17 PM »
Hmm. *Zane look around the area.* The guard must have a way to get outside and around all those nasty crap I been heard about up top. Maybe one those aircraft like that jet. I can get to it with my shadow. But I can't start it without a key or something. *Looking around while thinkin out loud for a plan*
« Last Edit: August 12, 2015, 05:47:02 PM by Zane the Boom Boom »

Offline Farewell

• Racious Racoon
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years Top 100 Poster Top 10 Most Online Top 50 Topic Starter
    • Awards
The Reborn
« Reply #294 on: August 12, 2015, 05:53:17 PM »
(My post Deleted?) Zaida's head Tilted back slightly. She watched as it ran down the hall. "Should I follow? Seems like it's the best choice..." She said mostly asking herself, watching the creature disappear behind the corridor
Zaida with drago, Ray, Ryu huffed "I'll see were its heading, could possibly know the way out" she said sprinting off (We should wait for the others now)
« Last Edit: August 12, 2015, 06:04:16 PM by Zaida »

• Jovial Jaguar
  • ~$ sudo pm-hibernate
    • Fur Affinity
    • DeviantArt
    • Last.fm Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #295 on: August 12, 2015, 06:00:08 PM »
"Mind getting close? I might be able to boot it up without keys. I did so with cars several times and I'd love to at least try."

Zane the Fox

« Reply #296 on: August 12, 2015, 06:10:10 PM »
Hmm. I can try. *He look for best way to move to the target.* There good amount of shadow around them. I would have to either take long way around or straight through the battle. Which look better for you to watch me to get there? I think we would have to time this right.

(I have no problem with waiting for CM. Just setting up th board for him.)

• Jovial Jaguar
  • ~$ sudo pm-hibernate
    • Fur Affinity
    • DeviantArt
    • Last.fm Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #297 on: August 12, 2015, 06:17:21 PM »
Mighty just got reminded that he is bad at stealth. "Dunno. Your call."

Zane the Fox

« Reply #298 on: August 12, 2015, 06:21:13 PM »
*Zane stare at Mighty for a moment before shaking his head.* Ok I take the long way. It should be safer but what you like me to do so you know to shoot It? I don't want to be touching it as lighting would hurt me bad.

• Jovial Jaguar
  • ~$ sudo pm-hibernate
    • Fur Affinity
    • DeviantArt
    • Last.fm Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #299 on: August 12, 2015, 06:24:51 PM »
"Just make sure they won't spot us and I will slowly follow."