The Furry Forums would like to place cookies on your computer to help us make this website better. To find out more about the cookies, see our privacy notice.
To accept the cookie click here, or please login or register.

Author Topic: The Reborn  (Read 20427 times)

Zane the Fox

Re: The Reborn
« Reply #300 on: August 12, 2015, 06:27:37 PM »
Hmm. Well I can watch you as you move closer. I can drop them into their own shadow which would rid of them for good. That sound good? *Zane turn to the group that they were with.* uh...one is missing.

Offline Obey138 (Matthew "Fluffy")

• Jovial Jaguar
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 8 years Top 100 Topic Starter
  • ~$ sudo pm-hibernate
    • Fur Affinity
    • DeviantArt
    • Last.fm Profile
    • Awards
  • Species: Anthro Catwolf
  • Coloring: Dark-grey fur (#767b7d), cream-white straps and belly (#f3f1e4), grey additions (#b5b3ad)
  • Height: ~183cm / ~6ft / ~72inch
  • Weight: ~73kg / ~161lbs
  • Build: Slim fit
  • Reference: [link]
  • Currently: Please be aware of my rude jokes!
« Reply #301 on: August 12, 2015, 06:30:09 PM »
"Fine to me."
Mighty turns his head around, to check if Zane is right.

Offline Alegra737

• Avid Aardvark
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 8 years
    • Awards
  • Species: Dragon Shapeshifter
  • Coloring: Silver, with white facial markings
  • Height: 5"
  • Build: Slender, but well muscled.
  • Currently: I'm going to be away for a while. Sorry for any inconveniences.
« Reply #302 on: August 13, 2015, 03:23:50 AM »
"My name's Alegra." She looked down the corridor to the aircraft hangar. Unlike the others, she could fly. And once she was out of this place her vecto abilities would help her escape. Or would they? "Hey, just wondering, but once I get out can I use my vector abilities again?" She asked the red panda. She wasn't really interested in names at the moment.
What goes up comes down, apart from when it doesn't.

Offline Celestial_Dragon

• Foxy Fox
  • I intend to live forever, or die Trying
    • Awards
  • Species: Dragon
  • Coloring: Gold scaled and White underside, with angel-like wings
  • Height: 260cm
  • Weight: 120kg
  • Build: Mesomorph
  • Currently: More than likely studying while having this open on my Laptop
« Reply #303 on: August 13, 2015, 01:34:41 PM »
(my post did not appear....**Censor**........................................................ still censoring ...................still censoring.....i am out of breath...)

Drago and Ray shrugged and followed Zaida, they made their way through a path of almost complete darkness, the many paths were sealed by massive steel barriers and bodies their was a few bodies of armored and unarmored guards, their bodies ripped by a beast, clearly the Monsters work. The group eventually made their way over to the same walkway that the others stood over. However they were to the left of them, on the far side.
" well there are the others" Ryu pointed, " and, by god what is happening" the fox was in shock by the mass murder.

Algera-
The Panda's eye went wide and she took a step back, she was visible shock, " don't kid about that stuff, people will get the wrong idea," she warned but she had other things to do, " come on, i can get us out of here, i was planning on hijacking one of TerraCo Aircraft that Transcendence... 'borrowed' they should have at least one if my sources were correct. She walked of, her hips and tail swaying as she made her way down the corridor, she was throwing caution to the wind unlike her electrifying companion, and just made her way down towards Zane and Mighty, " hey there Zeus who is your cute buddy".

In the hanger floor-
" All subjects have made it to the hanger Mistress and Mr D" the giant armored suit answered, " what shall i do"
The sibling wardens turned and looked at the suit, ignoring the continues slaughter of hundreds inside the hanger, " you are not fully finished so i think we should rely on the Skin suits to catch them unawares, the ice from that dragon is more useful then at first glance, hell all of them are in their later states of their vector abilities the Shadow master would wish for them to be removed before they could do anything, and so they need to be removed immediately".

A dozen of avian prisoners flew over the crowd and began making their way towards the docked ship, " damn sis, you should of destroyed or at the very least removed the blood thing away from the launch pad".
The Shewolf just growd and flicked her whip at them. The whip began making its way, like a coiling snake, towards the fleeing birds. The whip just had to touch them and the avians begin withering in pain and thus dropped out of the sky screaming in pain. They landed with thuds onto the hard surface, bones should have broken, but they seemed to ignore that and were instead clawing at where the whip had touched them.
" Well we were given that thing as a gift by the Shadow and their is no power, i doubt you and me could lift it" she yelled back at her brother.
The brother just shrugged his shoulders and walked over to the withering and began using his clear glass-like hand to cut them to pieces like his hand was a knive, cleanly cutting through skin, muscle and bone like it was air.
  • Signature art by: -

Freedom isn't free
You can lead me, follow me, or get out of my way so make up your mind

Offline Farewell

• Racious Racoon
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years Top 100 Poster Top 10 Most Online Top 50 Topic Starter
    • Awards
The Reborn
« Reply #304 on: August 13, 2015, 02:44:04 PM »
Zaida huffed "This is nothing or well to me, seems about right for his type" She said "let's just catch up to it" she in a quietly, clearly seeing in the dark. Using her ears to listen and nostrils to smell out where the creature had ran to not even panting a bit.
Seeing something ahead she thought before speaking. "Is that it? Hey." She spoke louder hoping to get its attention, though it was way down the hall. the hybrid hoped it wouldn't get startled and run off she wasn't a fond of chasing after.
« Last Edit: August 13, 2015, 06:55:30 PM by Zaida »

Zane the Fox

« Reply #305 on: August 13, 2015, 06:34:35 PM »
-*Zane look at Mighty then back to the red panda.* You talking about me? *Zane point to himself* I Zane. And what your idea yo get that ship? I like to avoid that whip.

• Jovial Jaguar
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 8 years Top 100 Topic Starter
  • ~$ sudo pm-hibernate
    • Fur Affinity
    • DeviantArt
    • Last.fm Profile
    • Awards
  • Coloring: Dark-grey fur (#767b7d), cream-white straps and belly (#f3f1e4), grey additions (#b5b3ad)
« Reply #306 on: August 13, 2015, 08:09:28 PM »
Mighty replied to red panda "Shut up and focus" with a bit of anger.

Offline Alegra737

• Avid Aardvark
    • Awards
  • Species: Dragon Shapeshifter
  • Coloring: Silver, with white facial markings
  • Height: 5"
  • Build: Slender, but well muscled.
  • Currently: I'm going to be away for a while. Sorry for any inconveniences.
« Reply #307 on: August 13, 2015, 08:26:17 PM »
"If you wanted to know, I'm a shapeshifter. So I'm pretty sure I could survive a lot with my vector abilities. I'm not joking, so could I use my abilities out there? I'm sure there are others who cant fly and could probably do with a seat on a plane more than me." Alegra didn't really trust this panda yet, and certainly would not go on a plane with her. She didn't like planes in the first place, and especially when a random stranger was steering. (Yeah, Alegra has a fear of planes.)
« Last Edit: August 14, 2015, 08:38:58 PM by Alegra737 »
What goes up comes down, apart from when it doesn't.

Offline Celestial_Dragon

• Foxy Fox
    • Awards
« Reply #308 on: August 14, 2015, 10:32:36 AM »
Drago/RyuDrago and Ryu studied the scene with interest they saw the carnage as the automatic weapons killed everyone, they saw the violence as the wardens ripped apart all that confronted them.
" This is maddness" Ryu muttered.
Drago though of something funny to reply to the statement once but kept it in, rather he rejected it (this is sparta XD )
" We need to get down there, but were to high of and i doubt the shape shiftier can increase her Transformations size, i think we must find some other way of moving" Drago replied.

Zaida
The Creature arrived at the Stadium and then vanished, like it was made of dust, it just vanished in the open space and disappeared.

Mighty/ Zane/ Algera
' This changes things a lot, but i need to report this first the moment i get the chance, those creatures are still alive, Transcendence did not remove when they identified them, well that at least solves one of their mysteries, they must be contained and the Transcendence are not having a single pint of blood either, so i guess i must get them out of here alive, i hope my piloting skills are up to scratch' the Red Panda was deep in thought, 'if the company finds out about this there is going to be tensions between all the companies'.

"I can get us out of here, but i doubt we could make our way through all of them" the Panda put forth, " i think we should find an alternative route and try to get abard that shuttle, its to convenient yes, but its our best bet of getting through this God Forsaken Island".

( i am going on without ray ..sorry..and i presume everyone is here at the Stadium size Hanger)
( Also Algera
[size=0px]Algera-[/size]
[/size][size=0px]The Panda's eye went wide and she took a step back, she was visible shock, " don't kid about that stuff, people will get the wrong idea," she warned but she had other things to do, " come on, i can get us out of here, i was planning on hijacking one of TerraCo Aircraft that Transcendence... 'borrowed' they should have at least one if my sources were correct. She walked of, her hips and tail swaying as she made her way down the corridor, she was throwing caution to the wind unlike her electrifying companion, and just made her way down towards Zane and Mighty, " hey there Zeus who is your cute buddy".[/size]
...Female...)

There was something that caught Ryu, Zane and Obey ears, something like scratching, it was coming from somewhere, and it seemed that there were multiple noises coming from....above.
Ryu looked up and stared into the eyes of a suit, " oh what the ..."
Seven ice covered, vector suit guards dropped down around Zaida, Drago and Ryu, Two grabbed Drago the unaware Dragon, staring out at the carnage and threw him of the walkway and hurtling towards the ground. Five surrounded Zaida and Ryu began engaging the other two, the ones who threw Drago. He dodged one of there punches and gave one of his super strength Punches in the Anthros Jaw and broke both the ice hard shell and the Furries Jaw.

Zane Felt something drop on him, before he had a chance to notice, a heavy and bulky guard had jumped on him. Four guards faced Algeara and six faced Obey. Two others surrounded the pinned Zane and prepared to kill him.

Each was covered in ice and had no ranged weapons but instead had their under arm melee weapons at their disposal.
( Battle Commence, there is darkness/SHadow and the lights are usable for obey)

« Last Edit: August 14, 2015, 10:42:22 AM by Celestial_Dragon »

Freedom isn't free

Offline Farewell

• Racious Racoon
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years Top 100 Poster Top 10 Most Online Top 50 Topic Starter
    • Awards
« Reply #309 on: August 14, 2015, 10:39:35 AM »
Zaida cursed under her breath seeing it vanish. "Better not get on my bad side..." She mumbled softly to herself as she looked at the separate pieces of cloth mostly at her fur dirty with dust, and some blood.
The hybrid sighed before the guards dropped down making her snarl. She got in stance as she faced three seeing Ryu had the two in his own paws. She slammed in to one guard making him stubble back before her tail gabbed the other flipping her over her back hitting the last standing guard, though it didn't effect them as much. These quick simple moves was only to get an advantage. (Sorry but is it still dark, also might head to sleep so if there's other post sorry if I don't respond.)

Offline Celestial_Dragon

• Foxy Fox
    • Awards
« Reply #310 on: August 14, 2015, 10:42:59 AM »
( yes there is Light and Shadow)

Freedom isn't free

• Jovial Jaguar
  • ~$ sudo pm-hibernate
    • Fur Affinity
    • DeviantArt
    • Last.fm Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #311 on: August 14, 2015, 10:43:56 AM »
"Get the **censor** AWAY FROM US!" Mighty shouted before jumping at the guards in middle of shifting.

Offline Celestial_Dragon

• Foxy Fox
    • Awards
« Reply #312 on: August 14, 2015, 11:24:22 AM »
Mighty-
Mighty Shifted into pure lightning and passed through the one of the skin guards, the skin was so dry, and the ice so thick that electricity wasn't working correctly, however their was so much current that the ice Armour melted and the occupant turned to a crisp as the skin heated to uncontrollable heights.
The other guards were not phased however and so both suicidal and fruitlessly jumped at the same time towards their fallen comrade and struck the Dead feline.

Red-
She jumped back a few steps and withdrew one of Drago's 9mm and Zane's Swords. The first guard aimed to stab her, and pierce her heart, but like a pro, she dodged the attack by moving leftward and charged forward. As she passed his body, she spun and fired, point blank, the entire clip through a single area of the guards head in quick succession. The first few shots only seemed to dent the skin slightly but the others penetrated a big enough hole that the last bullet kill the occupant by a bullet to the head.
Even after that the guard diead, she did not have time to reload and chucked the useless 9mm at one of her combatants and readied Zanes weapon.

Drago
Drago was falling...hard. He snapped frozen, his body able to move as he had shifted. As he fell, began using his hands to create a giant sphere to cover his entire body, and thus as he plummeted to the ground, on top of seven guards who were lining up shots, killing them, and sending ice shards towards the people who surrounded him.

Zaida/Ryu
Zaida may have surprised the guards by her reflexes but they were onto their feet and a second and were ready for round two, they had their bladed hands drawn and they were ready for whatever combat she would go for. Ryu on the other hand was having a little trouble. He could break their ice bodies but he couldn't hit him, they seemed wise enough and fast enough that their was no way Ryu could hit them.

Outside-
The dozen guards were lined up firing their automatic weapons at her, their fearful eyes showed desperation, the guards, mechs, robots, and the tanks were all desperate to stop the Female. The bullets were being turning to dust as they approached the Seragl, she wasn't even doing anything but walking towards the massive door that led to the Complex. Their were thousands of rounds being wasted on her, she wasn't even flinching when a round from the tank just disappeared.
She stopped, and the fire began dying down as the Feline transcendence members watched in fear and curiosity. She rose her open left hand to her shoulder and made a fist, indicating she was crushing something.
Around her the ground began disappearing, vanishing, this began spreading until the Tank, the mechs and robots and even the guards uniforms and weapons just disappeared. The guards were unharmed and just stood there naked in the ash filled landscape, they began chocking as poisonous fumes entered their lungs and were slowly dropping to their knees. She stared at them, looking for something unique with them, but did not find what she sought. And just shook her head, " Malcomn their not what i'm looking for, please remove them" she yelled.
A clicking of fingers echoed across the empty battlefield....silence....silence.... and  the guards burst into flames, before they could scream they were dead.
« Last Edit: August 14, 2015, 11:31:13 AM by Celestial_Dragon »

Freedom isn't free

• Jovial Jaguar
  • ~$ sudo pm-hibernate
    • Fur Affinity
    • DeviantArt
    • Last.fm Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #313 on: August 14, 2015, 12:05:17 PM »
Mighty landed with a roll and hid behind cover. "EZ PZ". He's took out weapon he found earlier and began shooting.

Offline Celestial_Dragon

• Foxy Fox
    • Awards
« Reply #314 on: August 14, 2015, 12:18:39 PM »
Mighty hid behind one of the massive stands where one the high beam lights was pointing towards the slaughter-fest. The guard charged in union after him, they were filled with blood lust and wanted to rip their for apart.
As mighty started down his sights, he pulled the automatics weapons trigger and released metal death upon them. The first guard was launched backwards and smashed into two of his buddies who were unlucky enough to be behind him. They were sent to the ground in a mess of limbs, the first guards ice skin cracked but certainty not out. The others were clipped and their armour was cracking but the spray of bullets was not going to get the upper hand. The Rock hard guards were coming for Mighty.

Freedom isn't free