The Furry Forums would like to place cookies on your computer to help us make this website better. To find out more about the cookies, see our privacy notice.
To accept the cookie click here, or please login or register.

Author Topic: The Reborn  (Read 20425 times)

Zane the Fox

Re: The Reborn
« Reply #330 on: August 16, 2015, 06:07:24 AM »
*Zane dive for his blade that was growing and warping in shadow as his hand grew closer. As he caugh it, both of the moving object disappear into the shadow. The puddle of moving shadow that is casted from nothing move across the walkway to get away from the danger that was building from failed walkway. A voice hiss from the moving shade.* Yess. I got a piece back!

Offline Obey138 (Matthew "Fluffy")

• Jovial Jaguar
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 8 years Top 100 Topic Starter
  • ~$ sudo pm-hibernate
    • Fur Affinity
    • DeviantArt
    • Last.fm Profile
    • Awards
  • Species: Anthro Catwolf
  • Coloring: Dark-grey fur (#767b7d), cream-white straps and belly (#f3f1e4), grey additions (#b5b3ad)
  • Height: ~183cm / ~6ft / ~72inch
  • Weight: ~73kg / ~161lbs
  • Build: Slim fit
  • Reference: [link]
  • Currently: Please be aware of my rude jokes!
« Reply #331 on: August 16, 2015, 08:32:36 AM »
Mighty stood still behind cover, waiting for his teammates to finish them off.

Offline Alegra737

• Avid Aardvark
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 8 years
    • Awards
  • Species: Dragon Shapeshifter
  • Coloring: Silver, with white facial markings
  • Height: 5"
  • Build: Slender, but well muscled.
  • Currently: I'm going to be away for a while. Sorry for any inconveniences.
« Reply #332 on: August 16, 2015, 10:40:59 AM »
Alegra moved back to the corpse if a falĺen guard, removing a short sword from his belt. She also took two daggers, throwing one at one of the guards. It hit him in a chink of his leg armor, and he went down. She was a pasable fighter, having done an assassination or two in her line of work, but fighting an armored opponent was hard. She continued backing away.
« Last Edit: August 17, 2015, 07:28:11 AM by Alegra737 »
What goes up comes down, apart from when it doesn't.

• Jovial Jaguar
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 8 years Top 100 Topic Starter
  • ~$ sudo pm-hibernate
    • Fur Affinity
    • DeviantArt
    • Last.fm Profile
    • Awards
  • Coloring: Dark-grey fur (#767b7d), cream-white straps and belly (#f3f1e4), grey additions (#b5b3ad)
« Reply #333 on: August 16, 2015, 11:23:47 AM »
((No excuses. Meta is not allowed. Fix it.))

Offline Celestial_Dragon

• Foxy Fox
  • I intend to live forever, or die Trying
    • Awards
  • Species: Dragon
  • Coloring: Gold scaled and White underside, with angel-like wings
  • Height: 260cm
  • Weight: 120kg
  • Build: Mesomorph
  • Currently: More than likely studying while having this open on my Laptop
« Reply #334 on: August 17, 2015, 03:44:01 AM »

In a hallway-
The dozen guards kept firing from their emplacements that were supposed to hold of a small army if ever they invaded, but it was having no effect. The Sergal kept walking forward and bullets seemed to bounce of his skin. The Sergals Metallic skin was absorbing the gunfire from the Transcendence soldiers but he seemed almost... bored. He looked at the enemies with a relaxed expression and just had his hands in his metallic pockets of his military attire. " you guys suck" he called out to them, " actually put some effort in, or that damn killjoy will just end you".

Hanger-
More of the walkway began falling into the steamy abyss, that way the Hanger. The guards and prisoners were in chaos as their line had been breached, the massive mech moved through the steam and began killing everything in its path, both prisoners and guards, it didn't discriminate.

Zaida/Ryu-

The thrashing that Zaida was making was causing the entire part of the walkway to shudder, and then Zaida, Ryu and the guards fell as their cables and other supports gave out, Ryu's enemies became unstable and Zaida enemies let go of her and lost their balance and a few toppled over.

Drago- Dodged the next attack and heard something from above. He looked up and saw that the Walkway was falling. Unknown if his allies were on it or there were just enemies Drago made his decision. He placed his hands on the now warm metal floor and began creating a massive ice column. His ice Armour vanished and his body began to heat up as all the coolness was being used to crate this giant piece of ice. It rose up until it impaled the walkway, it took one of the guards with it who was unlucky enough to be there, and slammed into the wall, and thus the walkway stood suspended 5m of the ground.
Something clawed wrapped itself around the occupied Drago and began to squeeze while Drago was hoisted into the air. Drago felt himself being turned to face the female Warden, her smile was completely evil, Drago was to hot to conjure ice now, and he was completely defenseless against that whip she held in the other hand.

Zane
More of the walkway was falling.... ( i don't really have much to say for you sorry)

Mighty/ Panda-
Zane enemies now turned to face Mighty, their original target had ran and charged forward, that was until they fell through a hole in the walkway. The hole was the byproduct from the explosion Mighty caused but now it was getting bigger and bigger now, it threatened to cause the entire section of the walkway to break.
The Panda was still in the midst of the battle, unawares of the looming threat that was the giant hole that was expanding its way towards her. One guard caught her with his blade and the 9mm was now worthless as it had been cleanly sliced. The now defenseless female backed away as her enemies approached her, and then their section of the walkway collapsed and they went tumbling towards the ground.

Algera- ( i am going to ignore the meta and also the the disregard of the skin guards... where are the Armour) ( anyway i am going to make your sentence more viable, and just move on)
She was in the midst of the steam, dead bodies from armored guards she had disposed were motionless on the ground besides the bodies of the hundred of Prisoners that were looking to escape this hellhole. Through the steam she saw her target, the massive shuttle.

The cloaked figures-
The white bearded Anthro looked at the situation, " if those sergals arrive than they are as good as dead, they have a crippling fear of the vectors, hell everyone has a crippling fear of the whisper spawn", he spoke to his silent companion, " and Triss needs help to, damn it, and so does algera, she is not ready yet to face he warden, two birds with one stone ay". His index thumb began making circles in the air.

The Panda felt something like a massive gust of wind from a cyclone hit her. She was sent ailing through the steam and smashed into a male wolf at the oppsite end, one who had a see through glove, and was looking at something through the steam. The Panda got up unharmed and mildly confused, "sorry" she mumbled to the now unconscious warden and jumped for joy when the shuttle was just there in front of her.
  • Signature art by: -

Freedom isn't free
You can lead me, follow me, or get out of my way so make up your mind

• Jovial Jaguar
  • ~$ sudo pm-hibernate
    • Fur Affinity
    • DeviantArt
    • Last.fm Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #335 on: August 17, 2015, 04:29:41 AM »
Mighty saw the guards and engaged them by shooting, still behind cover. "**censor** OFF YOU SICK BASTARDS!" he shouted before attacking.

Offline Farewell

• Racious Racoon
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years Top 100 Poster Top 10 Most Online Top 50 Topic Starter
    • Awards
The Reborn
« Reply #336 on: August 17, 2015, 04:40:21 AM »
Zaida stayed balanced as they had released her. She huffed and her tail swayed as she was slightly couched one paw placed on the floor of the walkway. "I hate these guards..." She spoke quietly to herself in a cold tone.
looking over at Ryu "Aye, you how the hell are we getting out because I don't want to lose my temper, and trust me you don't want to see that side of me. We need a damn plan than fighting, it's getting us no where"

Zane the Fox

« Reply #337 on: August 17, 2015, 05:21:50 AM »
*Zane seen the walkway falling apart. He jump up to shadow to shadow of falling debris to climb the walkway before it all come down. He barely made it to the edge as he held on to the piece of rod. He swing his body to sling shot himself to the pile of body in hope of either landing on the body or into their shadow. He let go after good hard last body swing.* Oh ××××!!! *He screams in midair.*
« Last Edit: August 17, 2015, 05:25:07 AM by Zane the Boom Boom »

Offline Celestial_Dragon

• Foxy Fox
    • Awards
« Reply #338 on: August 17, 2015, 06:04:18 AM »
Ryu/Zaida
" we need to go" Ryu commented looking over at the steamy battlefield as he got up, " that ship, can you fly it, or do you think anyone else can.... what is going on..." Ryu stared at the ship, there was something go on inside, their were flashes of light inside.
But Zaida was looking at something else, she saw an Angel Drago being risen in the air by the female warden, her whip lashing the air ready to strike, she also saw the body of a guard that was sprawled across the floor in a pool of his own blood, and a rifle stood next to him, the weapon was only five meters away while Drago and the Warden were 40m away.

The panda-
The technician dropped dead, a cut to the throat, the unarmored guard turned, firing his weapon as he turned. A small knife embedded himself into his head. The panda walked through the bodies and walked towards the cockpit.

Zane- Zane slammed into the shadow of a armored guard who, along with three other armored guards were finishing up killing two dragon, a fox, and five avian prisoners. The guards did not notice, nor did they notice the Giant vector skin covered mech that somehow appeared through the steam. It smashed the nearest guard by slamming its fist into the ground, as his blood fist rose he charged towards the next at ridiculous speeds and began massacring the guards and the remaining prisoners.

Mighty-
The first guard was clipped in the leg and tripped, he slammed against the floor and the metal grate gave way and he tumbled. The last two charged forward unfazed by their low number against the vector and brushed of Mighties attack. They ran forward together and grabbed Mighty, the three of them tumbled over the railing and into the steam of the hanger.

Drago-
" So you want to feel, depressed, pain, maybe i should make you cry like a little Bitch" the she-wolf teased, her eyes looking for blood. Her Arm tightened over Drago's neck, and her other hand began to warm her vector soul whip. Drago saw stars in his vision as he couldn't breath anymore.

The corridor-
The Metal sergal just sighed, " damn it she is here, well its been boring, see you later". Something small and fast darted passed him, it was a young sergal.
The sergal dodged to the left, the right, upward, she fell to the floor to avoid the bullets. Her blind eyes were closed as she focused on the hundreds of bullets that passed her each second, but no matter how much they threw at her, she could knew where they would come. She unsheathed both her knives and charged forward.

Freedom isn't free

• Jovial Jaguar
  • ~$ sudo pm-hibernate
    • Fur Affinity
    • DeviantArt
    • Last.fm Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #339 on: August 17, 2015, 06:09:48 AM »
Mighty tried electrocuting then.

Offline Farewell

• Racious Racoon
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years Top 100 Poster Top 10 Most Online Top 50 Topic Starter
    • Awards
« Reply #340 on: August 17, 2015, 06:43:44 AM »
She thought to herself, Putting a hand up with her pointer finger extended "Hold that thought..." She said soothingly
she studied the angle. "Be right back" she said before tackled the wolf to the floor, having the whip tightly pressed on her neck.

Offline Celestial_Dragon

• Foxy Fox
    • Awards
« Reply #341 on: August 17, 2015, 06:53:39 AM »
Mighty-Mighties body began to emit sparks against the guards skin body, at first it was static that hit them, it didn't even faze them. But then the strikes seemed to become more frequent and the static became more like bolts of lightning. Mighty was slightly shifting to his lightning form as the strikes began lashing agisnt the two guards. The felines were unable to defend or manuvere against the attack and soon their amour and their bodies were burnt to a crisp. Mighty may of killed them, but he was still falling.

Zaida/Drago-
Drago fell to the floor gasping for air, " don't touch the ...whip with skin.....shift or your....dead" he gasped as he breathed in, his single arm of the floor as he was pitifully kneeling on the floor.

The she-wolf was stronger than she looked, she pushed Zaida of like she was merely a nuisance with her hand, Zaida was thrown five meters back by that single pusk, and the wolf grabbed her whip as she jumped back onto her feet, her tongue licking her chops as she though of the blood that was going to be spilled. She stood there looking at the sergal, her blade uncoiled and as it hit the floor, the wolf lashed out at Zaida with her whip, " come on bitch lets party" she cried as she attacked.

« Last Edit: August 17, 2015, 07:09:45 AM by Celestial_Dragon »

Freedom isn't free

• Jovial Jaguar
  • ~$ sudo pm-hibernate
    • Fur Affinity
    • DeviantArt
    • Last.fm Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #342 on: August 17, 2015, 06:56:13 AM »
Mid-air Mighty tried to take one of the bodies, to use it as a pillow to land.

Offline Celestial_Dragon

• Foxy Fox
    • Awards
« Reply #343 on: August 17, 2015, 07:15:05 AM »
Mighty-
The body of the guard adsorbed most of the impact as it slammed into one of the airships that was docked in the hanger, the body destroyed the front part as the hard surface of the amour was far stronger than the metal alloy that made up the vehicle. Mighty got of with more than a few bruises luckily, but as he got back to his feet he realized that he was in the middle of a battlefield of blood and death. 

Freedom isn't free

Offline Alegra737

• Avid Aardvark
    • Awards
  • Species: Dragon Shapeshifter
  • Coloring: Silver, with white facial markings
  • Height: 5"
  • Build: Slender, but well muscled.
  • Currently: I'm going to be away for a while. Sorry for any inconveniences.
« Reply #344 on: August 17, 2015, 07:35:06 AM »
Alegra winced ar the destruction,  and made her way over to the shuttle. She couldn't fly it, but it looked like a safe place to hide. A knife was hidden in one of her claws, just in case.
What goes up comes down, apart from when it doesn't.