The Furry Forums would like to place cookies on your computer to help us make this website better. To find out more about the cookies, see our privacy notice.
To accept the cookie click here, or please login or register.

Author Topic: The Reborn  (Read 20426 times)

Offline Farewell

• Racious Racoon
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years Top 100 Poster Top 10 Most Online Top 50 Topic Starter
    • Awards
The Reborn
« Reply #345 on: August 17, 2015, 07:37:18 AM »
"A shame I have to actually put a little effort, your guards were too weak" Zaida landed on her feet. With a slight moment the whip lashed in the air beside her "God I love killing people like you" she huffed.
The hybrid retracted her claws. "Bitch?... Well at least bitches get stuff done" she says in cunningly cracking her knuckles. She hissed baring her razor teeth before charging, using her strength she grabbed her by the waist tightly before slamming her to the floor.
« Last Edit: August 17, 2015, 09:52:56 AM by Zaida »

Zane the Fox

Re: The Reborn
« Reply #346 on: August 17, 2015, 08:06:46 AM »
*Zane sigh when he land into the guard shadow but when the mech smack the ground. It made a shockwave through the shadow as it even hurt Zane. His body form almost broke apart from the power that the mech gave. As it blow through the remaining fur. He hightail away from the guard. When he moved to different shade, he was shock that somehow he was in the mech shadow. He try to pull it into the dark world with him in hope of stopping the damge it was doing to him.* Down you stupid over-size walking killing microwave!

Offline Obey138 (Matthew "Fluffy")

• Jovial Jaguar
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 8 years Top 100 Topic Starter
  • ~$ sudo pm-hibernate
    • Fur Affinity
    • DeviantArt
    • Last.fm Profile
    • Awards
  • Species: Anthro Catwolf
  • Coloring: Dark-grey fur (#767b7d), cream-white straps and belly (#f3f1e4), grey additions (#b5b3ad)
  • Height: ~183cm / ~6ft / ~72inch
  • Weight: ~73kg / ~161lbs
  • Build: Slim fit
  • Reference: [link]
  • Currently: Please be aware of my rude jokes!
« Reply #347 on: August 17, 2015, 08:31:35 AM »
Mighty looked around, examining the battlefield looking for any cover, to hide as soon as he spots it.

Offline Celestial_Dragon

• Foxy Fox
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 8 years
  • I intend to live forever, or die Trying
    • Awards
  • Species: Dragon
  • Coloring: Gold scaled and White underside, with angel-like wings
  • Height: 260cm
  • Weight: 120kg
  • Build: Mesomorph
  • Currently: More than likely studying while having this open on my Laptop
« Reply #348 on: August 17, 2015, 09:46:25 AM »
Algera- As she made her way towards the shuttle, she had to avoid the bodies of both guards and prisoners that were sprawled across the cold floor, most in pools of their own blood; it was a sickening image.
But Algera faced no opposition as she made her way to the aircraft, she arrived at the ramp that lead into the belly of the aircraft.

Zaida/Ryu/Drago-
The she wolf slammed into the ground with a grunt but it did little to faze her however. The she-wolfs cold eyes were now filled with rage, hatred and anger.
Ryu watched the conflict with awe, he was scared of these two dominate females and did not which to interfere, in his peripheral something caught his eyes, and he turned to study the object. An idea began to form in his head, it was risky but it could help if the situation turns sour.
Drago slowly got back to his feet.

The wolf then threw of the sergal using both her legs and hands and chucked her backwards, the she wolf jumped back to her feet and bought her whip to bare again, " you need to try harder" she called, her teeth barred.

Mighty-
Mighty was using the docked aircraft as cover as he made his way deeper into the battlefield, however all he saw was steam and dead bodies. But he heard something that would make him turn in curiosity. It was his friend Zane standing toe to toe (metaphorically) with a giant mech with the same armored skin that his previous enemies wore, it seemed to have the advantage over Zane.

Zane-
It was not going to be that easy. Thrusters activated in the back of the Mech as it sunk, it was slowly clawing itself back out of the Shadow "portal". As it rose one of the its hand pointed at its shadow, and a high beam of light erupted from it. The light completely vanished the shadow and Zane was exsposed, as the mechs shadow had been dissolved in light. Then the giant mech was released from the shadow and was now facing Zane.
  • Signature art by: -

Freedom isn't free
You can lead me, follow me, or get out of my way so make up your mind

Offline Farewell

• Racious Racoon
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years Top 100 Poster Top 10 Most Online Top 50 Topic Starter
    • Awards
The Reborn
« Reply #349 on: August 17, 2015, 10:05:34 AM »
"Nah, just warming up dear" she said landing lightly to the floor on one foot. Quickly jumping against the side of the walkway above and back flipping off landing directly behind the guard, giving a stab with her sharp claws in the wolf's sides, Zaida's tail wrap on her ankle pulling to trip the canine and kneed down on her back with force.
 The hybrid grabbed her hair pulling her head back and slammed back into the floor this causing damage. Zaida stood stepping on her hand digging claws into it before her foot tossed the whip aside. Giving a snarl though from her Synx side the snarl was more like a twisted smile.
« Last Edit: August 17, 2015, 10:07:40 AM by Zaida »

Offline Celestial_Dragon

• Foxy Fox
    • Awards
« Reply #350 on: August 17, 2015, 10:33:23 AM »
Zaida/Ryu/Drago-
" you vectors will all die" the bloody wolf commented, her eyes looking into the Sergal, " i think we need to end this though, my buddy should have ended your friends by now, you crazy bitch".
Drago glanced over at his friend and saw something that made his turn pale, " Zaida the whip, she still has it" he yelled at his Sergal companion but it was to late.

The she-wolf held her whip in her right hand by its handle, it had not left her grip throughout the beating she had given her. She merely flicked it upwards, the tip lashed out, towards Zaida right arm. It barely touched brushed her, but that was enough.
Zaida felt a massive pain along her right arm, it was so unbearable, so massive that all she could do was scream, it was something she had in her life never felt before. It would of hurt her so much that she only could think of one thing now and that was her arm.
The wolf took the opportunity to throw Zaidas foot of her and send her to the floor withering in pain. The wolf got back up and spat a gob of blood onto the floor. " thanks but times up" she spoke as she bought out her whip, this time she was going to make the sergal feel so much pain that her brain would shutdown

Hanger-
The scream of Zaida was so loud that everyone could here it, it was so ear-piercing, so unnatural that it sent shivers down all but the most bravest of people.

Drago fist collided with the Wardens face, the warden was surprised and completely unaware of the attack. She reeled in confusion and anger at the enemy, but as she came to her senses she merely chuckled. Before her stood a exhausted and sweating, one armed Dragon. " Nice punch but i think its over for you, i the bitch a mere taste of my power and she will be back up in a second, so i am just going to exstinguish your pitiful life now".

She then began striking her whip at Drago. Drago however would not let her and instead was dodging and weaving around and away from the attacks.

Then the whip and the she wolfs hand exploded, the whip shattering like it was glass and dissolved into dust, and it emitted a faint pink light as it vanished, showering Zaida and Drago and blood. Drago glanced over to the sound of gunfire and saw that Ryu held a rifle in his hands, he had managed to shoot the wardens whip and hand.
" Excellent shot" Drago yelled at Ryu happily, " i owe you a beer", Ryu gave Drago the thumbs up.
Zaida's pain subsided, not enough that she she was free of pain but now she could concentrate and move, the crippling pain was now gone, she could attack and move freely at the moment.

" You A-holes" the wolf yelled, Drago and Ryu both looked over at the one handed wolf, she held a pistol aimed almost point blank at Drago's forehead, " i will end you now".

Freedom isn't free

• Jovial Jaguar
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 8 years Top 100 Topic Starter
  • ~$ sudo pm-hibernate
    • Fur Affinity
    • DeviantArt
    • Last.fm Profile
    • Awards
  • Coloring: Dark-grey fur (#767b7d), cream-white straps and belly (#f3f1e4), grey additions (#b5b3ad)
« Reply #351 on: August 17, 2015, 11:08:56 AM »
Mighty decided to stay put, defending his hiding place if necessary.

Offline Alegra737

• Avid Aardvark
    • Awards
  • Species: Dragon Shapeshifter
  • Coloring: Silver, with white facial markings
  • Height: 5"
  • Build: Slender, but well muscled.
  • Currently: I'm going to be away for a while. Sorry for any inconveniences.
« Reply #352 on: August 17, 2015, 12:01:07 PM »
Alegra froze when she heard the scream. If the other vectors didn't suceed, she'd be cqptured and killed anyway. And she could help a little. She launched herself out of the shuttle, flying ovet to where one of the vectors, Zaida.She watched, hovering in plain sight and hoping that no one would notice her. She readied her knife, in case anything else happened. 
« Last Edit: August 17, 2015, 12:06:35 PM by Alegra737 »
What goes up comes down, apart from when it doesn't.

• Jovial Jaguar
  • ~$ sudo pm-hibernate
    • Fur Affinity
    • DeviantArt
    • Last.fm Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #353 on: August 17, 2015, 12:18:38 PM »
Mighty, knowing that only vectors were contaminated here, examined nearest prisoner's body, to check if he can rip it's heart off.

Zane the Fox

« Reply #354 on: August 17, 2015, 02:35:28 PM »
*Zane scream in pain as he was blown out of his "safety net'. He shaken stood up. He seen the mech is coming for him.* OH MOTHER! GETOUTOFMYWAY! GETOUTOFMYWAY!
*Zane screaming at the remaining guard and prisoners around him as He ran through them fast as he can. He felt the mech footstep right behind him so He didn't bother checking to see. He ran, jump, and dodge whenever his shadow scream at him to move his tail. He listen to his shadow to the point that he didn't noicted that he almost ran over a one handed she-wolf. His mind went blank as he was chanting** MUDMUDMUDMUDMUD!
« Last Edit: August 17, 2015, 02:45:26 PM by Zane the Boom Boom »

Offline Farewell

• Racious Racoon
    • Awards
« Reply #355 on: August 17, 2015, 05:10:47 PM »
Zaida grew with anger, there was pain but she clearly ignored it her faded pupils constricted but now looked as they disappeared. The hybrid got up drooling a bit and her sharp teeth baring. She first looked at the dragon putting a finger to her mouth as a sigh to be silence before taking a step and leaping.
Grabbing the arm of the wolf, she simply snapped it having the pistol drop. Before Zaida kicked the side of her leg having it snap as well and have the wolf fall.

Offline Alegra737

• Avid Aardvark
    • Awards
  • Species: Dragon Shapeshifter
  • Coloring: Silver, with white facial markings
  • Height: 5"
  • Build: Slender, but well muscled.
  • Currently: I'm going to be away for a while. Sorry for any inconveniences.
« Reply #356 on: August 18, 2015, 09:53:42 AM »
Alegra stayed in the air. The hybrid was an excellent fighter, and probably knew what  she was doing. Her hind claw still hurt from before, and she had just started to notice a cut on her side from her fight with the guards. She  wasn't in the best of shape, but at least that whip was gone.
What goes up comes down, apart from when it doesn't.

Offline Celestial_Dragon

• Foxy Fox
    • Awards
« Reply #357 on: August 18, 2015, 09:57:17 AM »
Zaida
The wolf bit her lip as she went to all fours, her body screaming with pain. The Warden did not wish to show weakness to her enemies and instead got a mouthful of blood from the cuts she self inflicted. She glanced to her left and smiled, she saw something that would make the entire floor red, she fell unconscious.
Drago heard the sound of running footsteps and watched as Zane ran over the Unconscious Warden.

Zane-
Zane was being pursued relentlessly by the Mech suit across the giant hanger. The few surviving individuals were knocked aside by the massive arms of the machine like they were dolls and were sent flying. The massive high beam of light being produced from the mech was consuming all the shadows and darkness as it trailed behind Zane.
As Zane ran through the steam he tripped over the unconscious warden and went sprawling to the floor

Ryu/Drago/Algeara
Ryu began running towards the shuttle his eyes wide with fear, relentlessly pelting the machine with bullets that did nothing to the skin that covered the mech. The machine was approaching Zaida, Drago and Zane.
" Everyone run, and get the hell out of here" Drago screamed, " we need to geth the **censor** out of here". Drago ran over towards Zane and helped him up.

Mighty- (slightly weird but ok)
Mighty investigated the body of a rather skinny white mouse, his body riddled with bullet holes. Mighty began inspecting the completely normal heart, there was nothing unusual about it, unless mighty never went to biology class, or actually watched anything that would explain what a heart actually was.

Freedom isn't free

• Jovial Jaguar
  • ~$ sudo pm-hibernate
    • Fur Affinity
    • DeviantArt
    • Last.fm Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #358 on: August 18, 2015, 10:07:05 AM »
((I meant nearest dead vector body and a crystal))

Offline Celestial_Dragon

• Foxy Fox
    • Awards
« Reply #359 on: August 18, 2015, 10:10:57 AM »
( there are no other vectors, on the place your at you are the only ones.....

Drago-
" so are all these people vectors" Drago asked curiously looking at the prisoners in brown, " why don't they get the special treatment that I have".The weasel looked at Drago, then at the prisoners and back at the dragon, he gave a widely smile.
" my, my you are observant though you are incorrect" the weasel observed, " those are some of the dangerous and most heinous individuals the world of terra has to offer",the weasel stops and clicks his fingers,  "oh I forgot a important detail, welcome the Ash Prison".
[size=78%]   )[/size]

Post Merge: August 18, 2015, 10:12:16 AM

what is the world is happening with my blood posts seriously .... whats the 78 % bloody mean
« Last Edit: August 18, 2015, 10:55:27 AM by Celestial_Dragon »

Freedom isn't free