The Furry Forums would like to place cookies on your computer to help us make this website better. To find out more about the cookies, see our privacy notice.
To accept the cookie click here, or please login or register.

Author Topic: The Reborn  (Read 20424 times)

Offline Alegra737

• Avid Aardvark
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 8 years
    • Awards
  • Species: Dragon Shapeshifter
  • Coloring: Silver, with white facial markings
  • Height: 5"
  • Build: Slender, but well muscled.
  • Currently: I'm going to be away for a while. Sorry for any inconveniences.
Re: The Reborn
« Reply #360 on: August 18, 2015, 10:53:24 AM »
Alegra dove back into the shuttle with the other vectors.
What goes up comes down, apart from when it doesn't.

Offline Obey138 (Matthew "Fluffy")

• Jovial Jaguar
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 8 years Top 100 Topic Starter
  • ~$ sudo pm-hibernate
    • Fur Affinity
    • DeviantArt
    • Last.fm Profile
    • Awards
  • Species: Anthro Catwolf
  • Coloring: Dark-grey fur (#767b7d), cream-white straps and belly (#f3f1e4), grey additions (#b5b3ad)
  • Height: ~183cm / ~6ft / ~72inch
  • Weight: ~73kg / ~161lbs
  • Build: Slim fit
  • Reference: [link]
  • Currently: Please be aware of my rude jokes!
« Reply #361 on: August 18, 2015, 10:57:23 AM »
"(What the... They also keep normal people here?!)" Mighty thought, leaving the body.
He moved a bit closer to the mech, looking for any vulnerable point, from a distance.

Offline Farewell

• Racious Racoon
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years Top 50 Topic Starter Top 10 Most Online Top 100 Poster
    • Awards
The Reborn
« Reply #362 on: August 18, 2015, 02:07:52 PM »
Zaida was gone busy with the unconscious wolf or well now it was a dead wolf. The hybrids sighed she ran to where she had saw the others go but was a bit unsure finally running to the shuttle. Her arms stained with a bit of blood, though it wasn't as much.
"Finally" the hybrid said soothingly. She entered the shuttle and sighed sitting dead. Zaida sat down and peaking out she looked around for others.
« Last Edit: August 18, 2015, 02:29:28 PM by Zaida »

Zane the Fox

« Reply #363 on: August 18, 2015, 02:23:58 PM »
*Zane accept the help Drago gave him as he run to the shuttle. As he run by a guard body. He grab grenade and threw it at the mech head in hope of blinding him for moment. He ran into the opening if the shuttle.*Get us the *center* out of here!
« Last Edit: August 18, 2015, 06:40:20 PM by Zane the Boom Boom »

Offline Alegra737

• Avid Aardvark
    • Awards
« Reply #364 on: August 18, 2015, 06:35:20 PM »
Alegra looked to the other vectors. "Um... Does anyone know how to fly this thing?"

Offline Farewell

• Racious Racoon
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years Top 50 Topic Starter Top 10 Most Online Top 100 Poster
    • Awards
The Reborn
« Reply #365 on: August 18, 2015, 06:40:17 PM »
Zaida didn't answer the dragon she was too busy wiping blood off. She hummed a soft melody as her tail swayed. Before she actually replied to her. "Most likely, depends" the hybrid said standing and studying
« Last Edit: August 18, 2015, 06:44:27 PM by Zaida »

Offline Rayleonarde

• Melodious Mouse
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years Top 100 Topic Starter Top 50 Most Online
  • Chased by the fires of passion
    • Awards
  • Species: Raccoon
  • Coloring: Royal purple, save for two teardrop shaped gray patches on his chin, which runs to his collarbone, and the lower part of his abdomen.
  • Height: Varies
  • Weight: Varies
  • Build: Lanky
  • Currently: Pretty happy.
« Reply #366 on: August 18, 2015, 07:35:39 PM »
Ray popped out of one of the shuttle's storage compartments, and looked about. "So, we're stuck on a shuttle in the middle of a hostile facility...with no pilot?"

Zane the Fox

« Reply #367 on: August 18, 2015, 07:59:58 PM »
Let me get a breath but I think I can fly it. But someone needs to take care of that of the mech. *Zane knee down breathing hard*

Offline Alegra737

• Avid Aardvark
    • Awards
« Reply #368 on: August 19, 2015, 05:42:35 AM »
"Seriously? We now have a mech to deal with as well?" Alegra sighed. "I can't pilot this thing, and I would be pretty useless against a mech, so I'm just going to sit here uselessly until someone needs a person to play high stakes poker, or I get my abilities back." She was pretty sure that the other vectors could fight the mech, and Zane apparently had piloting under control. If she'd had a plan in the first place, she would have said everything was going to it. But she didn't, so she would have to stick with being safe for now.

Offline Celestial_Dragon

• Foxy Fox
  • I intend to live forever, or die Trying
    • Awards
  • Species: Dragon
  • Coloring: Gold scaled and White underside, with angel-like wings
  • Height: 260cm
  • Weight: 120kg
  • Build: Mesomorph
  • Currently: More than likely studying while having this open on my Laptop
« Reply #369 on: August 19, 2015, 09:40:21 AM »

Mighty vs mech (difficulty 7)
He was unfamiliar with the technology and the machine itself but he saw something that was odd, after every battle with skin armored Guards, there skin seemed to be alive, but this one wasn't, granted the Armour was strong enough to repel bullets its seemed to be not absorbing the impact and wasn't self repairing the outer layer like the others. That was its weakness.

Mech- The Mech stepped onto the female warden and made paste of her as it walked over her in pursuit of the fleeing prisoners. But it stopped after a few steps, it detected a large source of power from behind it, and classed it as an threat that must be investigated, since there were only two things in its database that would have such high energy reading, and both were classed as enemies,. It turned now and faced the Lightning vector and in that split second it reconfigured its new prey and charged at obey Swinging its giant fists.

Shuttle-
"are guys, there some chick already in here" Ryu pointed out, he had already scoped out the cockpit and had returned slightly put of, " she is wearing transcendence uniform and she is kind of..."
The Female knocked him aside casually and approached the rag tag group of vectors, she seemed confident and had no fear of her wearing Transcendence uniform. She had a scrap of cloth around her head like a bandanna and had a massive wrench across her shoulder.
" Hey Algera, listen i need someone to pilot this thing, she had been tampered with and i kind of had the place shot up" She warmly spoke.
" Hey there are dead bodies..." Drago began as he entered from one of the side rooms, he saw the Panda and looked at everyone quizzically, " who is she".

The panda began her massive speech
" Shut up, Name Triss, now listen, i am a Terra Co pilot so flying this is no biggie but right now i need to fix the left fuselage all she won't move, so one of you begin the basic flight crap and head to the cockpit, also strap in otherwise the stupid safety protocol will not allow you".
"  You" she pointed at Ryu, " make sure no one gets on, trust me when i say this, everyone here is pure bad, even the prisoners, this is a maximum security prison after all".
" So are you" Ryu interrupted, and Triss gave him a action that shut him up".
" Anyway" Triss continued, Ryu rubbing his head when the wrench had struck him," Algerao open up the side door, there is a massive cannon on the side so light up everyone you see, and take out that damn mech".
" And everyone else" she gave everyone a quick look, " go nuts on that machine, don't let it get close, i know you vectors are good at wrecking things".

" Wait how do" Drago began to ask as he opened up the large side door for Algera and jump down the 5ft drop to the ground.
" Your female Dragon told me she is a a vector and by proxy i guessed that you are all vectors to" she answered.
Drago and Ryu gave Algera dirty looks.
" Doesn't matter just go" The panda ordered

• Signature art by: -

Freedom isn't free
You can lead me, follow me, or get out of my way so make up your mind

• Jovial Jaguar
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 8 years Top 100 Topic Starter
  • ~$ sudo pm-hibernate
    • Fur Affinity
    • DeviantArt
    • Last.fm Profile
    • Awards
  • Coloring: Dark-grey fur (#767b7d), cream-white straps and belly (#f3f1e4), grey additions (#b5b3ad)
« Reply #370 on: August 19, 2015, 10:14:43 AM »
"(Well, **censor**.)" Mighty quickly changed cover, while he was thinking of any strategy. He looked for any physical enforcement tools, like knife or baton.
He decided to take first thing that came into hand, rushed into the mech and jumped in it's direction, shifting and willing to relocate on top of it, using it's plating as transponder. "RRRWWAAAAAAAAAAAAARRRRRRR!"

Offline Celestial_Dragon

• Foxy Fox
    • Awards
« Reply #371 on: August 19, 2015, 10:49:43 AM »
Ice began forming on the feet of the mech and stopped its movement, its legs becoming entrapped under a massive chuck of ice, Drago stood up from his crouched position on the floor and rose back up to face the mech, his face as cool as his abilities. On his left arm was a ice sculptour of his old arm, but it was moving, even the fingers acted like a finger should. Drago now had a ice arm
" Mighty get the **cenosor** of, this isn't a rodeo" Drago yelled, "move now"

Freedom isn't free

• Jovial Jaguar
  • ~$ sudo pm-hibernate
    • Fur Affinity
    • DeviantArt
    • Last.fm Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #372 on: August 19, 2015, 11:08:56 AM »
Mighty tried damaging the mech's plating connectors, pushing the tool in it. He then jumped off and rushed to where Drago was.

Offline Celestial_Dragon

• Foxy Fox
    • Awards
« Reply #373 on: August 19, 2015, 11:36:01 AM »
" hey Mighty how hot can your lightning get" Drago asked, looking at mighty, " i have an idea"

Description time (+Mech movement)
The automated machine now faced the vectors, its fists were clenching and ready for conflict.
The 15ft tall machine looked like a human on steroids. Its fists were its only weapons upon inspection but that was because it would of been to heavy. But with the zero weapons it was far faster than  its appearance. Its  shoulders held impressive thrust pylons which supported it in close combat and made its iron fists that much deadlier. It was however difficult to discern anything more than that because the armor was obscurred by a layer of Vector Soul Skin that the Vectors are all to familiar with and the chitin plating that it had placed over every area that would of been considered fragile.

Freedom isn't free

• Jovial Jaguar
  • ~$ sudo pm-hibernate
    • Fur Affinity
    • DeviantArt
    • Last.fm Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #374 on: August 19, 2015, 11:44:13 AM »
"Well, I tried cooking lunch once with it and succeeded, but took way longer. The dish required 120 degrees Celsius."
« Last Edit: August 19, 2015, 01:14:04 PM by Obey138 (Fluffy) »