The Furry Forums would like to place cookies on your computer to help us make this website better. To find out more about the cookies, see our privacy notice.
To accept the cookie click here, or please login or register.

Author Topic: The Reborn  (Read 20423 times)

Offline Rayleonarde

• Melodious Mouse
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years Top 100 Topic Starter Top 50 Most Online
  • Chased by the fires of passion
    • Awards
  • Species: Raccoon
  • Coloring: Royal purple, save for two teardrop shaped gray patches on his chin, which runs to his collarbone, and the lower part of his abdomen.
  • Height: Varies
  • Weight: Varies
  • Build: Lanky
  • Currently: Pretty happy.
Re: The Reborn
« Reply #375 on: August 19, 2015, 12:52:20 PM »
Ray shook his head, and retreated into the storage area he appeared from. "No no, I'm spent. I'm in no condition to fight."

Zane the Fox

« Reply #376 on: August 19, 2015, 02:22:54 PM »
*Zane ran to the cockpit. He strap himself in. He hurrying wen over the basic check list. While he see the mech through the window fighting Mighty. He flip the switches which had  the shuttle began to roar as it starting up. He see mighty and scream at him in hope that he might hear Zane* LIGHTING! WE LEAVING NOW SO COME ON OR YOU LEFT BEHIND!!!

Offline Obey138 (Matthew "Fluffy")

• Jovial Jaguar
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 8 years Top 100 Topic Starter
  • ~$ sudo pm-hibernate
    • Fur Affinity
    • DeviantArt
    • Last.fm Profile
    • Awards
  • Species: Anthro Catwolf
  • Coloring: Dark-grey fur (#767b7d), cream-white straps and belly (#f3f1e4), grey additions (#b5b3ad)
  • Height: ~183cm / ~6ft / ~72inch
  • Weight: ~73kg / ~161lbs
  • Build: Slim fit
  • Reference: [link]
  • Currently: Please be aware of my rude jokes!
« Reply #377 on: August 19, 2015, 02:35:07 PM »
Mighty heard him and he had a dilemma.
He always wanted to finish what he started, but this would mean he would be left behind.
He decided to wait for Drago's decision.

Offline Farewell

• Racious Racoon
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years Top 50 Topic Starter Top 10 Most Online Top 100 Poster
    • Awards
The Reborn
« Reply #378 on: August 20, 2015, 02:00:54 AM »
"Bad? You probably don't know the meaning of bad most prisoners I saw looked like idiots on drugs" she mumbled "but whatever you Furries say, I just want to get out of this damn prison before I lose my m- nevermind"
Before leaving she looked at the furry that yelled making her ears lay flat against her head "you fool I don't believe you'll be flying from what I heard from the panda, follow orders boy before you get hurt" she snapped at Zane. "Forget it, I suppose I'll go help since I don't enjoy sitting in a shuttle doing nothing" she spoke in a calm voice exiting to see the mech. "Well let's see what I can do..." She said avoiding to get close to the large mech but studied it carefully
« Last Edit: August 20, 2015, 02:08:52 AM by Zaida »

Zane the Fox

« Reply #379 on: August 20, 2015, 02:03:54 AM »
*Zane snap back before Zadia step out.* I got the right going. She working on the left. When She get the left done. I filling start this kitty up and go!

Offline Alegra737

• Avid Aardvark
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 8 years
    • Awards
  • Species: Dragon Shapeshifter
  • Coloring: Silver, with white facial markings
  • Height: 5"
  • Build: Slender, but well muscled.
  • Currently: I'm going to be away for a while. Sorry for any inconveniences.
« Reply #380 on: August 20, 2015, 03:26:39 AM »
"Cannon?" She grinned. "I can handle a cannon" Alegra hopped into the pod. It had a veiw of the hangar below through bullet proof glass. She seated herself, shooting down a few approaching guards. "Umm... Am I actually able to use my powers?"
What goes up comes down, apart from when it doesn't.

Offline Celestial_Dragon

• Foxy Fox
  • I intend to live forever, or die Trying
    • Awards
  • Species: Dragon
  • Coloring: Gold scaled and White underside, with angel-like wings
  • Height: 260cm
  • Weight: 120kg
  • Build: Mesomorph
  • Currently: More than likely studying while having this open on my Laptop
« Reply #381 on: August 20, 2015, 09:29:47 AM »
(well... i think its time we move on, i have been waiting to post the latter half of this post... anyway i am going to skip the scenes... sorry but on the bright side, this is where things change and the world begins to look differently and more interesting, comment on the ooc thread if you have any problems )

Hanger Entrance-
The sergals walked into the steam, the 30 of them had ‘cleared out’ everyone bar their sergal comrades, they had now just to check the Hanger and they would be done with this facility. There were bodies littering the floor, most blown open by bullets and blood completely filled there hanger in a new coat, a coat of blood.
The head of the group, merely shook her head in sadness, there were sergals among them. Her golden eyes glowed in anger and she began to activate her abilities, and began wiping out everyone who she could feel, she was going to wipe this place of the map.

The group-
The mech was ripped apart by some external force and showered Mighty and Algera in Oil and parts hit them. Then the ground began to disappear
The panda rushed into the cockpit and sat beside Zane and strapped in, “doesn’t matter now, the sergals arte here lets get out of here".
Drago and the other ran back in, and Ryu began sealing the doors and ramps, " lets get out of here, someone is pissed" the dragon yelled in fear.
Ray hid in the closet, Algera/ Mighty/ and Zaida sat down in one of the twelve seats that aligned the cargo area. Ryu ran up to the cockpit and yelled at Zane and Triss, “ move it” he had seen the entire entrance of the hanger disappear. Triss began to play with the controls, and shuttle began to rise and whoosh it was gone
( I hate myself with such little information oh bloody well)

As they flew through the sky, there was something that was wrong, lodged in the fuselage was a bullet, a bullet that Triss missed and everyone wouldn’t notice. The rest of the trip was uneventful, the first goal was just to get away from the island… and to avoid the volcanoes and Lava Rivers that were the only distinct features of the dead, ash island.
 After 4 hours of travel, nothing eventful happened, but then a explosion suddenly rocked the entire ship and began breaking apart, and the entire sky was rocked in a green light. As the light subsided the shuttle and the occupants disappeared, there was no evidence of what unfolded.

__________________________________________________________________________________
Transcendence Shadow Headquarters (6 hours after destruction of base)-
" you serious" the Shadow roared slamming his massive console staring at each of the 20 physical and hologram pair of eyes, " the east prison is gone"
" Yes Sir" Greed replied, thankful that he wasn't in the room, " the sergals invaded and the vectors escaped through one of the c-12 Terraco Transports in the confusion, they could be anywhere in the world right now"
" Thatssss not the problem", the snake spoke, Lust controlling her new toy while she relaxed 2000km away in the sunny Halaine Islands, " the problem issss who escaped, Ember you did a pitiful job on your research and analyse".
One of the five members who was actually at the facility looking at her dangerous boss, and the Flame General of the Transcendence Military force, Gave the snake the finger, " not my fault, idiot fatty said....."
" Enough" the Shadow roared, all eyes turned to him and sat silent.
The shadow hands began skimming over the console and bought up the dossiers of the escaped vector and began reading them out, " the shapshifter Algeara is a Half-Blood,
the Ice Boy is related to enemy number one,
 the bloody racoon has the highest Dimension reading, only three people on the world have a higher level,
Grandel... Damn it, Asm and limitless paid no expense he needs to be eliminated but the bright side is he isn't a true vector so we could kill him without the worry of a whisper infection,
and that sergal, how did a bloody sergal not attract notice, and her foster was a master of the Blood syndicate"

The eyes of the Shadow glanced over the two other vectors but there was nothing that was irregular about them, " the shadow and strength aren't special but i doubt they aren't that simple".

" If i may sir" the Speckled scientist interrupted, " everything else is going to plan".
" i asked  Goliath and Aurion have assembled a team that will be able to handle them".

The Shadow rage and anger subsided, his egg heads were smooth talkers, " how is the plan moving"
Envy began, “ the shadows are all but one under our influence, after Joes acquisition of the central vitae drug trade and their head our stocks have never been so full, good on you”.
Joe, now known as Wrath after his promotion replied emotionless and all business, “your welcome but we still haven’t beaten TerraCo in finance and our recruitment is not as high as we need it to be, how are we going to prepare for the coming war if we can’t sustain ourselves properly”
Another scientist spoke up one of the more fanatical members of the leader,” doesn’t matter we are a few months away from our beloved Shadow being fully Reborn”.

The rest of the meeting was dedicated to this discussion.

Chapter 3 – Land of the Dead
The Island-----
Ray-
Ray was dreaming.
He saw the Death of someone he knew, he couldn’t see who, but the emotional toil was so difficult it hurt, he was a close friend. He saw Zaida fight beside armies of creatures that weren’t of the earth and sergals, Algera sat upon a chair and many were powering for him, Zane and Mighty were in a epic battle, powers that they could never have done, but were battling like they were enemies, there was a young beautiful sparrow, Ryu and Triss were sprawled across a landscape of ash and rubble, they were injured though if they were dead, Ray couldn’t tell. And at last was a cloaked wolf standing in a field of ice facing another cloaked figure, one that ray couldn’t make out.

But before his eyes opened to the sights of a massive forest, for which he was sprwaled, Drago stood before him looking down upon him, he was different, evil and scary, his face seemed twisted and more like a mask. But he smiled he was way older than he is now, “ I leave you one gift the prophecy you must carry, tell no one but those you trust and keep it safe-“
When the day comes that the last one is reborn, then the world will play host to a deadly duel that shall bring forth Terras new rise and a vicious war.
But only when the children stand together will the evil of the world will be defeated and the world shall be bought out of the Grey and Red Darkness.
Something nudged her, it was the creature that had saved her. It was making a very concerned noise, like it was asking if she was ok. When Zaida opened her eyes she was on a dusty road, there were trees on the side and she was on the hill. She was

Zane- “ Hey you ok” a concerned voice asked, “ are you dead”. Zane opened his eyes in alarm.
A grey mouse looked down upon Zane, he was on the beach it seemed, white sand and palm trees were in view, oh and of course the sea. The mouse was wearing some sort of brown explorers gear, like Indiana jones. He wore a black fedora, and a large backpack for his 4ft size it was massive.

Algera-
She woke to a comfy bed of white, she was in a wooden house, there was a small kitchen at the side and a table and chair in the centre, on the chair Ryu was asleep, he was wearing some very standard clothes, a shirt and shorts, no one was there and everything seemed normal and different than the weeks of torture.

Mighty-
He couldn’t tell if it was a dream. Mighty was on the beach, standing up, and a cloaked scalie was looking at him, Mighty couldn’t work out who it was or even what species he was besides a reptile.
“ I don’t have time but hear this, you have three months to stop Transcendence, stop them from creating a war that there is no coming back from”.
Mighty couldn’t respond…
“There are few vectors left from the Second Gen but those that remain are very powerful and will help you, you must find them before Transcendence”.
“ But make sure you unite the others, only together could you fight the Shadow of Transcendence”.
He seemed to begin to vanish, like the air was erasing it from existence, “ well I don’t have long before his powers will fail, so I will give you one more piece of advice and something that will help you, if you fail there is always a chance to unite the world before they arrive”.
His clawed opened up and showed nothing, “confusing maybe, I made sure that your creators would implant you with the most advanced piece of technology in the world, something that has the ability to defy all rules of science”.
“ in my palm is the ability to identify who is a vector and who is reborn, you will need it the world is bigger than you think” a flash of dark green and his hand closed, “ all done”
 He began to break apart “goodbye friend, I hope you are alive, it was good to see you again” he seemed sad.
The cloaked figure then disappeared like sand in the wind and Might woke up in the beach.

( everyone is alone, and people can’t meet up unless gm allows, also… welcome to the land of the dead)
« Last Edit: August 20, 2015, 10:57:24 AM by Celestial_Dragon »
  • Signature art by: -

Freedom isn't free
You can lead me, follow me, or get out of my way so make up your mind

• Jovial Jaguar
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 8 years Top 100 Topic Starter
  • ~$ sudo pm-hibernate
    • Fur Affinity
    • DeviantArt
    • Last.fm Profile
    • Awards
  • Coloring: Dark-grey fur (#767b7d), cream-white straps and belly (#f3f1e4), grey additions (#b5b3ad)
« Reply #382 on: August 20, 2015, 09:51:47 AM »
Mighty checked, if the device was there. He then got up and checked rest of his gear.

Offline Celestial_Dragon

• Foxy Fox
    • Awards
« Reply #383 on: August 20, 2015, 10:17:21 AM »
Mighty- ( the device is the implant, he inserted new hardware)
Mighty was on a white beach front, the equipment was a backpack with basic gear like matches, knives, rope etc. but what was interesting was that there was a rather big smg, it seemed to have no clip but had a red plasma ...stuff... (i don't know it a flame elemental plasma smg there). It had a small inscription of the side written in small calligraphy, "shoot to kill this end" with an arrow pointing to the muzzle.

Freedom isn't free

• Jovial Jaguar
  • ~$ sudo pm-hibernate
    • Fur Affinity
    • DeviantArt
    • Last.fm Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #384 on: August 20, 2015, 11:21:44 AM »
"(Come on... I know how to use a gun.)" Mighty hummed to himself, wondering what happened to his plasma acid sidearm.
He looked around for others.
Seeing that he is alone, he looked at where the sun is on horizon and headed out of the beach.

Offline Farewell

• Racious Racoon
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years Top 50 Topic Starter Top 10 Most Online Top 100 Poster
    • Awards
The Reborn
« Reply #385 on: August 20, 2015, 11:29:38 AM »
Zaida looked at the creature. "I'm fine" she said yawning and rubbed her eyes and got up to her feet. 'Now where am I?' She asked herself mentally and looked around curious
Noticing she was now alone, well without the group but was now with the creature she had met before in the prison. Seeing she was on a hill, on a road with tree's surrounding. She slowly got to her feet.
« Last Edit: August 20, 2015, 11:34:52 AM by Zaida »

Offline Celestial_Dragon

• Foxy Fox
    • Awards
« Reply #386 on: August 20, 2015, 11:55:54 AM »
Mighty-
The sand Beneath mighty glistened in the late-afternoon sunlight. The Golden white sand spread out before him, to his left the majestic Deep blue ocean crashed against the shore and white foam dried upon the sand, sparkling as it evaporated. There were a few specks of seashells that dotted the sand as Mighty made his way away from the beach and towards the forest that bordered the white sand.

The forest he entered was ancient. The green grasses that his feet stepped on were wet and moist. The trees that aligned each side of Mighty were large and majestic, looking like they were the silent guardians of the forest.
As he made his way through Mighty began to feel stomach cramps and realized that he had not eaten properly in some time and his stomach had long since had nothing proper in some time. The small breeze however carried a very familiar fragrance and ahead of the vector was a small glade that welcomed him. In its centre was a small tree and located on the Tree was ripe red apples that seemed unaffected by the climate.

Zaida-
The sandy road stretched and waved itself through the forest, its end and beginning were unable to be seen by Zaida. The forests aligned  along both side of this road, the green forests towered over Zaida, and seemed very ancient and powerful. Zaida was currently sitting on the green grass that was growing away form the forest and beginning to invade the roads outer edge. Beside Zaida was a green bag with the words transcendence sprawled across the straps.
" stuff happened" a cool and smooth voice seemed to whisper to Zaida, but to say of its source would be to say that it came from everywhere, " over here, mistress" the creature called as it stood up.

« Last Edit: August 20, 2015, 12:03:38 PM by Celestial_Dragon »

Freedom isn't free

• Jovial Jaguar
  • ~$ sudo pm-hibernate
    • Fur Affinity
    • DeviantArt
    • Last.fm Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #387 on: August 20, 2015, 12:09:05 PM »
Mighty climbed up the apple tree and was too hungry to check if they are healthy, so he gathered one of them and began eating it.

Offline Celestial_Dragon

• Foxy Fox
    • Awards
« Reply #388 on: August 20, 2015, 12:24:30 PM »
Mighty-
The apples were extremly juicy, and their juices flowed down the vectors chin, but there was nothing different about them compared to anything he has had before.

Freedom isn't free

• Jovial Jaguar
  • ~$ sudo pm-hibernate
    • Fur Affinity
    • DeviantArt
    • Last.fm Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #389 on: August 20, 2015, 12:32:08 PM »
Mighty gathered as much of them as possible and placed them in his backpack.
After that, he climbed onto the top of this tree to check the view.