The Furry Forums would like to place cookies on your computer to help us make this website better. To find out more about the cookies, see our privacy notice.
To accept the cookie click here, or please login or register.

Author Topic: The Reborn  (Read 20419 times)

Offline Rayleonarde

• Melodious Mouse
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years Top 100 Topic Starter Top 50 Most Online
  • Chased by the fires of passion
    • Awards
  • Species: Raccoon
  • Coloring: Royal purple, save for two teardrop shaped gray patches on his chin, which runs to his collarbone, and the lower part of his abdomen.
  • Height: Varies
  • Weight: Varies
  • Build: Lanky
  • Currently: Pretty happy.
Re: The Reborn
« Reply #390 on: August 20, 2015, 12:35:27 PM »
Ray blinked awake, and gingerly sat up. He memorized what he was told, but seemed very confused by it all. "T-They've...never been that vivid."

Offline Celestial_Dragon

• Foxy Fox
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 8 years
  • I intend to live forever, or die Trying
    • Awards
  • Species: Dragon
  • Coloring: Gold scaled and White underside, with angel-like wings
  • Height: 260cm
  • Weight: 120kg
  • Build: Mesomorph
  • Currently: More than likely studying while having this open on my Laptop
« Reply #391 on: August 20, 2015, 12:49:12 PM »
Mighty-
The apple tree had a great view of this side of the island that Mighty was on. The ever growing forest of  canopies, vines and trees seemed to envelope every surface of the land he could see, green was the dominant view in front of him, and behind him oceans of blue were the scenery behind him. The only other distinct feature was the massive volcano that rose above the islands smaller hills and valleys.

Ray-
He was in a forest pathway, Forests dominating his entire surroundings, the decaying air and creepy atmosphere seemed to envelope Ray.  In the dense shadows, spiders clutched their snare-strings. Their webs shimmered like meshed silver.
The forest seemed evil and constricting. Centuries-old trees with sprawling limbs guarded the darkness, blotting out almost all of the sunlight. Their bark was mottled and splotched.  Clumpy combs of wet moss dangled from their perches.
Ray was alone and he was surrounded though by the darkness.
  • Signature art by: -

Freedom isn't free
You can lead me, follow me, or get out of my way so make up your mind

Offline Obey138 (Matthew "Fluffy")

• Jovial Jaguar
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 8 years Top 100 Topic Starter
  • ~$ sudo pm-hibernate
    • Fur Affinity
    • DeviantArt
    • Last.fm Profile
    • Awards
  • Species: Anthro Catwolf
  • Coloring: Dark-grey fur (#767b7d), cream-white straps and belly (#f3f1e4), grey additions (#b5b3ad)
  • Height: ~183cm / ~6ft / ~72inch
  • Weight: ~73kg / ~161lbs
  • Build: Slim fit
  • Reference: [link]
  • Currently: Please be aware of my rude jokes!
« Reply #392 on: August 20, 2015, 12:51:41 PM »
As the only landmark nearby, Might decided to go under the volcano via treetops. Before he began jumping, he checked if his backpack was tight, so it won't fall.

Offline Rayleonarde

• Melodious Mouse
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years Top 100 Topic Starter Top 50 Most Online
  • Chased by the fires of passion
    • Awards
  • Species: Raccoon
  • Coloring: Royal purple, save for two teardrop shaped gray patches on his chin, which runs to his collarbone, and the lower part of his abdomen.
  • Height: Varies
  • Weight: Varies
  • Build: Lanky
  • Currently: Pretty happy.
« Reply #393 on: August 20, 2015, 12:56:34 PM »
Ray sighed, and smiled. "The decay, it's homely."

Offline Celestial_Dragon

• Foxy Fox
    • Awards
« Reply #394 on: August 20, 2015, 01:05:01 PM »
Mighty-
The backpack was a little too large and was full, but the leather straps and the green camouflage that was etched into the fabric looked pristine and new, they were not going to fail Mighty that easily, but it was going to be a significant burden the more he carried it. The trees were so close that jumping would be a waste of energy. Almost every branch was intertwined with its neighbor so it was almost like the forest floor had been risen in the air, the floor made of wood, vines and leaves.

Ray-
The forest path went two ways, down and up the slight hill, it was up to him which path he took.

Freedom isn't free

Offline Farewell

• Racious Racoon
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years Top 50 Topic Starter Top 10 Most Online Top 100 Poster
    • Awards
The Reborn
« Reply #395 on: August 20, 2015, 02:52:06 PM »
Make walked about a bit before sitting on a boulder. The hybrid looked at herself still wearing the strips of torn cloth from her prison jumpsuit "We could set up camp or maybe I should look for civilization?" She asked herself in a low whisper, While she studied the forest.
It was very peaceful and soothed her. before the hybrid heard the voice, her ears flicked and her eyes darted to the side. Zaida quickly looked back at the creature.
« Last Edit: August 20, 2015, 06:07:25 PM by Zaida »

Zane the Fox

« Reply #396 on: August 20, 2015, 03:45:48 PM »
*Zane sat up and look around. Seen that the group he was with was gone. Only a little mouse.*   Yeah I'm ok. I don't think I dead. Where is my allies and who are you? And where am I? *Zane shook His head to bang out the ringing noise*

Offline Alegra737

• Avid Aardvark
    • Awards
  • Species: Dragon Shapeshifter
  • Coloring: Silver, with white facial markings
  • Height: 5"
  • Build: Slender, but well muscled.
  • Currently: I'm going to be away for a while. Sorry for any inconveniences.
« Reply #397 on: August 21, 2015, 06:30:33 AM »
Alegra looked around. This cottage looked  like the one one of the maids had owned at her parents mansion. It had been her hideaway in her younger years. But there were differences. But how did I get here? She thought.
What goes up comes down, apart from when it doesn't.

Offline Celestial_Dragon

• Foxy Fox
    • Awards
« Reply #398 on: August 21, 2015, 09:11:42 AM »
Zaida
The crearyre seemed to be intelligent but was only speaking through some forth of Telepathic communication, " mistress" the creature addressed her, " both choices are not the correct course of action here, there is a powerful evil here, almost as strong as those skin suited guards, they aren't close but listen and you will understand that the forest isn't what is seems,".
If Zaida listened she would hear the sound of a slight breeze passing her and the sound of aged trees craking their old limbs, ...but there were no other sounds, no sound of birds chirping happily or sounds of any other creatures.
" You haven't learnt to call us yet but you are in as much danger as you were with those bullets from that female scientist".

Algera-
The door opened burst opened, the wooden door being kicked in and a female Shark strode into the small cottage and looked at Algera with a bemused smile, Ryu woke up in surprise and fell to the floor with a yelp, " Your awake Dragon", she looked down at the rising Ryu, he was wearing a different set of clothes, one that was more common, with white shirt and shorts, " get up you two now".

The female sharks skin was light blue, with dark blue stripes around her arms, legs and back. She had Navy blue hair that was in a ponytail. She was wearing a military get up, with camo pants and shirt. Her long tail was slightly tapping the floor in impatience and her aqua colored eyes were pissed. On her back was a massive rifle, its strap across her shoulder.

Zane-
" Your friends i have no idea but welcome anyway to the small island of Covania, and you have woke up on the wrong island my friend, i would recommend that you swim ( he nods his head while doing this)" the cheerful mouse answered, his large brown eras flickered a bit.

His skinny and short body looked very frail, though from all the sweat it wasn't the case, his leather coat was looked worn, his khaki clothes were soaked with his sweat, but what seemed different about this guy was the belt it was military and the logo on it though was initial ATC.

Mighty-
Mighty continued to travel..., that was until he saw smoke to the east of him.

Ray-
Their was the snapping of twigs behind him, from the path that led downwards towards the ocean. He couldn't see because the path curved but there was something heavy moving its way towards him.

Freedom isn't free

Offline Farewell

• Racious Racoon
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years Top 50 Topic Starter Top 10 Most Online Top 100 Poster
    • Awards
« Reply #399 on: August 21, 2015, 09:32:06 AM »
She grabbed the bridge of her snout thinking and slowly Nodding with agreement "Mhm..." Zaida replied, standing straight before her head rose as she stayed cautious.
Zaida slightly looked around with her eyes mostly but at some points her head would move a small amount. Along with her ears standing... Listening and waiting only hearing the tree's and wind. "Well what choices do i have... Creature?" She said calmly until her brow raised in hopes to get a name. "Is there anything I can call you?"

• Jovial Jaguar
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 8 years Top 100 Topic Starter
  • ~$ sudo pm-hibernate
    • Fur Affinity
    • DeviantArt
    • Last.fm Profile
    • Awards
  • Coloring: Dark-grey fur (#767b7d), cream-white straps and belly (#f3f1e4), grey additions (#b5b3ad)
« Reply #400 on: August 21, 2015, 09:43:31 AM »
Mighty looked over at the smoke, where it was coming from and headed there.

Offline Celestial_Dragon

• Foxy Fox
    • Awards
« Reply #401 on: August 21, 2015, 09:58:44 AM »
Zaida-
The creature began clawing the ground in though, " i am humility but you can call me in this form whatever you wish mistress" he answered formally, " i follow your lead mistress, i do not change your course, only assist you.

Mighty-
He stood at the edge of the tree line of the forest. There was a massive crater about 500m in diameter below mighty and  was about 30m deep. Trees around the crater were of fire or were smoldering, black with soot and ash. The earth had formed a massive ring around the site where the dirt had been flung in the air. The aircraft was in pieces, its wreckage spread across the scene, there was nothing salvageable, the only thing that was actually recognizable besides scrap was one tire.

There was however something on the far end, on the opposite side of Mighty. Massive ice sculptors were arrayed in different positions across the clearing, Mighty couldn't make out what they were. The land around them was frozen as well.

Freedom isn't free

Offline Farewell

• Racious Racoon
    • Awards
« Reply #402 on: August 21, 2015, 10:04:22 AM »
"Oh? Alright, I'll call you C" she said listening still aware of the danger she was in. Thinking, she needed a plan or it was back to the Ash prison "Come on, follow. Don't want the 'evil' to reach me... Not until night at least. Unless I come with a better plan during the hike." She said looking about. "Although I am still concerned and confused why I woke here..." She spoke quietly to herself starting to walk.

Offline Celestial_Dragon

• Foxy Fox
    • Awards
« Reply #403 on: August 21, 2015, 10:08:58 AM »
Zaida-
" Your not the only one with the reborn abilities, but their powers as well only reacted when they were in great danger, you are all very much more different than what they seemed to be when i first met them" C reported as he trailed after her.

Freedom isn't free

• Jovial Jaguar
  • ~$ sudo pm-hibernate
    • Fur Affinity
    • DeviantArt
    • Last.fm Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #404 on: August 21, 2015, 10:41:03 AM »
"Whatever. Screw it" Mighty said out loud and continued going under the volcano.