The Furry Forums would like to place cookies on your computer to help us make this website better. To find out more about the cookies, see our privacy notice.
To accept the cookie click here, or please login or register.

Author Topic: The Reborn  (Read 20420 times)

Offline Celestial_Dragon

• Foxy Fox
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 8 years
  • I intend to live forever, or die Trying
    • Awards
  • Species: Dragon
  • Coloring: Gold scaled and White underside, with angel-like wings
  • Height: 260cm
  • Weight: 120kg
  • Build: Mesomorph
  • Currently: More than likely studying while having this open on my Laptop
Re: The Reborn
« Reply #405 on: August 21, 2015, 11:22:35 AM »
mighty-
The vector though better and decided to completely avoid the carnage and instead continue on his trek upwards towards the volcano through the trees.

As he left,  the crash scene grew quite as he left it far, far, behind him, there was no life no sound but the sound of burning and crackling of fire, nothing remained.... Then cracks began to appear on the ice sculptors and something evil began breaking away the ice its hunger was unsuitable and its anger unquenchable.
  • Signature art by: -

Freedom isn't free
You can lead me, follow me, or get out of my way so make up your mind

Zane the Fox

« Reply #406 on: August 21, 2015, 04:29:14 PM »
*Zane look at the the mouse in confues as he tilt his he as to side* What you mean wrong side? That would mean you are too and why swim? *Zane stood up to look around as he noticed that he on the white beach.* (thinking- ugh too hot and where the mud are they?)

Offline Celestial_Dragon

• Foxy Fox
    • Awards
« Reply #407 on: August 21, 2015, 04:46:50 PM »

Zane-" come on now we must move before Nightfall", The mouse asks with slight desperation, at closer inspection Zane can see that his left arm is bandaged in white and clean bandages, "they would have the advantage" the mouse sets of into the forest.

Freedom isn't free

Offline Obey138 (Matthew "Fluffy")

• Jovial Jaguar
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 8 years Top 100 Topic Starter
  • ~$ sudo pm-hibernate
    • Fur Affinity
    • DeviantArt
    • Last.fm Profile
    • Awards
  • Species: Anthro Catwolf
  • Coloring: Dark-grey fur (#767b7d), cream-white straps and belly (#f3f1e4), grey additions (#b5b3ad)
  • Height: ~183cm / ~6ft / ~72inch
  • Weight: ~73kg / ~161lbs
  • Build: Slim fit
  • Reference: [link]
  • Currently: Please be aware of my rude jokes!
« Reply #408 on: August 21, 2015, 05:09:47 PM »
((Am I supposed/able to spot it from a distance or not?))

Zane the Fox

« Reply #409 on: August 21, 2015, 05:27:32 PM »
Fine fine. Lead the way. *Zane walk behind the mouse* What happen at nightfall? I need to know before we get far. You may had help me but I learn long ago that there is alway a reason.

Offline Farewell

• Racious Racoon
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years Top 100 Poster Top 10 Most Online Top 50 Topic Starter
    • Awards
« Reply #410 on: August 21, 2015, 06:30:20 PM »
Silent for a bit the hybrid walked her tail dragging and ears listening. Zaida sighed as she thought.
"Now how do you know all this?" She said looking back before her head turned back to face the direction she walked. "You seem to know a lot..." She spoke softly to the creature.

Offline Alegra737

• Avid Aardvark
    • Awards
  • Species: Dragon Shapeshifter
  • Coloring: Silver, with white facial markings
  • Height: 5"
  • Build: Slender, but well muscled.
  • Currently: I'm going to be away for a while. Sorry for any inconveniences.
« Reply #411 on: August 21, 2015, 09:08:55 PM »
"Where are we?" Alegra asked. It seemed like the right thing to ask. She wanted to go back to the hotel, but then she didn't really think that she could go back to a normal life after all she'd been through. Alegra looked down, noticing her grey shirt and casual pants.
What goes up comes down, apart from when it doesn't.

Offline Celestial_Dragon

• Foxy Fox
    • Awards
« Reply #412 on: August 22, 2015, 06:24:57 AM »

Zane-
The mouse doesn't look at Zane as he answers but rather keeps trekking through the forest, " you know of Transcendence, right, the company responsible for the advancement of technology in social, economical and scientific areas, and also acts at the largest prison company in the world, well this was one of their bases 20 odd years".
Before zane could answers he continues, " well technically it was owned by the ATC and leased to Transcendence, however there lease on this place has expired a week ago and now me and 100 odd people were sent here to clean up for the next company to lease this place out for their own research".
" oh and over the three days we have been here, i am the only one left from the group, something is hunting us" The mouse coldly adds, " and almost all the time its because its night, which is in" he looks at the afternoon sun, " three hours so yeah".

Zaida-
" We see everything and we understand everything, even the stuff you forgotten that your old father told you mistress" C responded as he continued to walk after her, seeing everything even though he had a massive bolt of steel covering his eyes, "though i don't actually know fully what there is out there,  knowledge and his twin brother wisdom seem to have all that information about how we, i mean you, ..us .. could detect the evil, i suppose it because it so quite but it could also stem from the shots from a machine gun and the loud roar of that one handed Dragon, who knows".

Algera-
" You are in the wrong place Dragon" she spat that last word out, she wasn't happy to see a dragon, " move it outside now, we need to get out of here, they will be be back in numbers when their on the prowl". The Female shark turned around and walked out the small house and strolled onto the road that cut through the heart of the town. As she left Algera could see the signs ATC written on the barrel of her massive weapon that was slung on her back.
" Algera i was so worried, you have been out for five hours" Ryu happily explained as he got up from the floor and looked at her smiling, " you seemed to be very sickly for some reason, i had to carry you to the town".
Another shark walked into the Cottage, this time male, and had almost identical features as the female, and same attire, except he had dark blue eyes, moss green hair in a Mohawk and was far more muscular than the female. He had a smg in his hand and was looking furious, " hurry up, we need to move" he yelled aggressively, and made Ryu flinch. The shark then turned and left

Mighty-
(no, it happened after you left, say three minutes after)
Mighty continued to travel along the tree route when all of a sudden the branches beneath him gave way, it had been and he fell through the canopy. The vines and small branches slowed his fall down significantly but he slammed into the ground nevertheless, and he became slightly dazed, his gun fell from its holster/hand and landed next to him. Strangely as he landed, there was a loud metallic noise it.

Freedom isn't free

• Jovial Jaguar
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 8 years Top 100 Topic Starter
  • ~$ sudo pm-hibernate
    • Fur Affinity
    • DeviantArt
    • Last.fm Profile
    • Awards
  • Coloring: Dark-grey fur (#767b7d), cream-white straps and belly (#f3f1e4), grey additions (#b5b3ad)
« Reply #413 on: August 22, 2015, 06:34:13 AM »
After Mighty fell, he looked around, investigating the area.

Offline Celestial_Dragon

• Foxy Fox
    • Awards
« Reply #414 on: August 22, 2015, 06:45:26 AM »
Mighty-
He began to scrape away the dirt and dead organic material that covered the ground. As he looked around, he saw absolutely nothing usual or out of order, it was very serene and mystical the forest floor was though.
 As his cleared the ground he saw that he was on top a layer of steel, Mighty had no idea how big the steel spanned but there was something hollow below him.

Freedom isn't free

Offline Farewell

• Racious Racoon
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years Top 100 Poster Top 10 Most Online Top 50 Topic Starter
    • Awards
The Reborn
« Reply #415 on: August 22, 2015, 06:45:35 AM »
Zaida thought before she spoke in a soft calm tone "Alright... I suppose you have good point there, a little confusing but I agree" she says nodding to C as she walked. Her head fully turning around, her neck could be heard cracking until facing it completely. "Got to ask what are you? You seem to be a mix of animals if I'm correct..." She said studying the creature head to toe carefully before raising a brow
Her body continued to walk forward. The hybrid's head slowly cracked back in place. She studied the forest as she walked looking at tree's she past and listening carefully still.
« Last Edit: August 22, 2015, 06:53:02 AM by Zaida »

Offline Celestial_Dragon

• Foxy Fox
    • Awards
« Reply #416 on: August 22, 2015, 06:56:34 AM »
Zaida-
C looked at her, " i am a chimera, so yes". He seemed to glace to the left of him sometimes, " i am part sergal and synx though, i cannot change that because i am a part of you, but i am able to be molded differently, i personally don't like my digestive system, though hunger and gluttony love it".

Freedom isn't free

• Jovial Jaguar
  • ~$ sudo pm-hibernate
    • Fur Affinity
    • DeviantArt
    • Last.fm Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #417 on: August 22, 2015, 07:19:44 AM »
Mighty shifted and went through the steel

Offline Farewell

• Racious Racoon
    • Awards
The Reborn
« Reply #418 on: August 22, 2015, 07:27:43 AM »
Zaida's ears flicked she wasn't trusting this chimera still, she was untrusting anyways. Seeing his movement she grew suspicious 'what is he looking at...' She thought. "That's odd, part of me..."
the sky now seemed pink, and Orange from the sun setting. She just wanted night take over. 'Just a little longer~' stopping in her tracks seemingly now on a large hill, staying near a tree a bit hidden as she looked about carefully.
« Last Edit: August 22, 2015, 07:30:52 AM by Zaida »

Offline Celestial_Dragon

• Foxy Fox
    • Awards
« Reply #419 on: August 22, 2015, 07:41:55 AM »
Mighty-
Mighties lightning body was able to pas through the seems of the metal. The room below him was more like a tunnel, with a massive path that stretched either side of him, the path headed towards the ocean and towards the volcano there were three large pipes that were cool to touch that followed the path. The lightning helped him see the area around him, but their was no light whatsoever and the darkness seemed to envelope and consume the light. 

Zaida-
" we were discussing about the gunshots and roars, sorry mistress"   C apologized as he crouched besides Zadia as she looked around.

Zaida could see most of the islands surface, the forest shadows were creeping across the forests canopy as the light was fading. Something metallic glistened in the distance, there was something  like a structure that was sticking out like a sore thumb.

Freedom isn't free