The Furry Forums would like to place cookies on your computer to help us make this website better. To find out more about the cookies, see our privacy notice.
To accept the cookie click here, or please login or register.

Author Topic: The Reborn  (Read 20415 times)

Offline Celestial_Dragon

• Foxy Fox
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 8 years
  • I intend to live forever, or die Trying
    • Awards
  • Species: Dragon
  • Coloring: Gold scaled and White underside, with angel-like wings
  • Height: 260cm
  • Weight: 120kg
  • Build: Mesomorph
  • Currently: More than likely studying while having this open on my Laptop
Re: The Reborn
« Reply #450 on: August 23, 2015, 05:10:55 AM »
Zane-
The mouse took a step back after Zane disappeared, he just stood there dumbfounded he couldn't understand what had happened. When Zane appeared, the mouse jumped. " You.... you are a vector aren't you, i thought i was the only one" the mouse nervously asked. The mouse was very happy, he though that everyone had been hunted and killed. He rose his hand to show Zane, " this is the reason i survived" he explained as his hand vanished, or it seemed to become see through, " i am a ghost vector".

( you know if he was a different character people would hate your character, and more than likely attack you violently, seriously in this Rpg Vectors are literally belived as the harbingers of destruction
From first post
These people became known as vectors, after the most famous vector user, Vector Delquaro a Fox who could rip holes in space and transport people across continents and made an empire. The vectors who first viewed as suspicion, many were thought to be related to the crystals that once almost destroyed the world. The generation of Vectors, were becoming both an annoyance and a blessing, and these figures weren’t of any power in the government or of any significant wealth. This scared a lot of people who themselves, controlled millions of people and had a uncountable amount of wealth, and thus tension rose between commoners with extraordinary powers and the governments that ruled. And some sort the powers they possessed, killing and kidnapping them in their thousands. Then there was the second biggest discovery of Terra’s history. Inside a vectors body, located where the heart was, was a crystal….. A colored crystal that resembled the crystals of old. The Governments ignorantly spread the news, and then came the hunts. People feared this generation, they feared the unknown, so they went on a march, commoners, Nobel’s, politicians, military and science, turning on furries that were once the heroes of the lower and middle classes of the many nation around the world. Fear,  that has not been seen since the world was plunged into fear after the whispers arrived. And thus in a few hundred years, many generations later, the last vector was believed to have taken its last breath. No questions, were ever asked what the truth was behind the vectors and the world believed that it was truly safe finally safe from the whispers

Zaida-
" Mistress... i mean Z," he stuttered looking at the facility, " they are everywhere now Z, there to many for me to make out, i can feel there hunger and rage, they don't like that place".
He turns back to Zaida, " its a facility, thats all i know, but it could be a way to avoid them"
  • Signature art by: -

Freedom isn't free
You can lead me, follow me, or get out of my way so make up your mind

Offline Alegra737

• Avid Aardvark
    • Awards
  • Species: Dragon Shapeshifter
  • Coloring: Silver, with white facial markings
  • Height: 5"
  • Build: Slender, but well muscled.
  • Currently: I'm going to be away for a while. Sorry for any inconveniences.
« Reply #451 on: August 23, 2015, 05:16:49 AM »
"What happened here? Why?" Alegra looked with horrified eyes upon the destruction.
What goes up comes down, apart from when it doesn't.

Offline Celestial_Dragon

• Foxy Fox
    • Awards
« Reply #452 on: August 23, 2015, 05:23:18 AM »
Algera-
the two sharks looked at the dragon, " Get that tunnel opened, we have one hour before night so.... MOVE IT" the female ordered to the deer, he went running towards the metal structure and left the two sharks to address Algera.
" This place was used by companies for their employees to relax and enjoy themselves, but now its a ghost town" the male adreesed, " Ryu says your name is Algeara, do you know how to fight" he asked.

Freedom isn't free

Offline Alegra737

• Avid Aardvark
    • Awards
  • Species: Dragon Shapeshifter
  • Coloring: Silver, with white facial markings
  • Height: 5"
  • Build: Slender, but well muscled.
  • Currently: I'm going to be away for a while. Sorry for any inconveniences.
« Reply #453 on: August 23, 2015, 05:34:03 AM »
"I'm not amazing, but I can use a rifle." These people needed all the help they could get. "So what did happen here?"
What goes up comes down, apart from when it doesn't.

Offline Celestial_Dragon

• Foxy Fox
    • Awards
« Reply #454 on: August 23, 2015, 05:47:53 AM »
Algera-
" Thats the thing, we don't know" The male answered, " me and my sister along with a team of 20 were sent to help the egg heads clean up, but we were picked of one by one"
The female unslung her auto-rifle, her face in a scowl, and threw it at Algera, "earn your keep,don't waste the clip unless its to kill, we have only five spare".
Ryu bought out his pistol that he had placed in his back pants, when they had given him the weapons on his arrival.
The male shark walked off towards the steel structure, " names Michael and my sister is Lindsey by the way" he introduced himself as he begins to get some distance from the trio

Freedom isn't free

Zane the Fox

« Reply #455 on: August 23, 2015, 06:20:07 AM »
(I know. But as my character is very .....trusty best as I cab put it. That and if he was attack then he would either fought back to kill or knock out and pump for info or just run away. He heavy dislike beating around Bush. He would be more or less be proud of it. Otherwise sorry if I annoy with his easeness.)

Hmm. Very interesting. Well. *Zane turn and began to swim in his shaded water into the tunnel* Shell we go?

Offline Celestial_Dragon

• Foxy Fox
    • Awards
« Reply #456 on: August 23, 2015, 07:36:31 AM »
Zane- (OK)
The mouse seemed less professional and more friendly, he had never met someone like him.
" OK" the mouse happily responded, " for better and worse lets go"
The light illuminated the corridor as the pair traveled through, but the feeling of dread and that Zane was being watched was getting stronger, he felt chills down his spine.
" You hear that" the mouse asked suddenly, " can you hear that".

Freedom isn't free

Offline Obey138 (Matthew "Fluffy")

• Jovial Jaguar
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 8 years Top 100 Topic Starter
  • ~$ sudo pm-hibernate
    • Fur Affinity
    • DeviantArt
    • Last.fm Profile
    • Awards
  • Species: Anthro Catwolf
  • Coloring: Dark-grey fur (#767b7d), cream-white straps and belly (#f3f1e4), grey additions (#b5b3ad)
  • Height: ~183cm / ~6ft / ~72inch
  • Weight: ~73kg / ~161lbs
  • Build: Slim fit
  • Reference: [link]
  • Currently: Please be aware of my rude jokes!
« Reply #457 on: August 23, 2015, 07:38:04 AM »
Mighty opened and went through the door.

Zane the Fox

« Reply #458 on: August 23, 2015, 07:48:12 AM »
Yes. I not even sure what but I heard something * the shadow around Zane began to shake as they almost seem to want to run and take him far* Not helping that our shadow is telling me to run and run hard. *He look around for the danger that he being told about. He grip his swords tighter as his tail wrap itself around one of his daggers.*

Offline Celestial_Dragon

• Foxy Fox
    • Awards
« Reply #459 on: August 23, 2015, 07:54:52 AM »
Mighty-
Thump* Thump* Thump* Thump*
That noise was caught by Mighty, he couldn't figure what it was, he only heard it for a second before it vanished. But as the door opened the quite sound of machinery swarmed his eardrums.
The room was massive, it was some sort of distillery that was still functional. The ocean water was being boiled by larva  and converted to steam. It was then converted to water, and sent to god knows where. The Machinery was either side of Mighty, and allowed a path towards a set of stares that led upwards. At Glance he saw that the room was circular with over a dozen tunnels like Mighties that were sending piped salt water to be converted to fresh water.

Zane-
Zane couldn't properly make out the sound, " its like a..... heart beat" the mouse explained while frowning, " what in the world". They eventually reached the end of the corridor and looked upon a door, it was closed and was heavy steel.

Freedom isn't free

• Jovial Jaguar
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 8 years Top 100 Topic Starter
  • ~$ sudo pm-hibernate
    • Fur Affinity
    • DeviantArt
    • Last.fm Profile
    • Awards
  • Coloring: Dark-grey fur (#767b7d), cream-white straps and belly (#f3f1e4), grey additions (#b5b3ad)
« Reply #460 on: August 23, 2015, 08:01:25 AM »
Mighty went slowly and cautiously up the stairs.

Offline Farewell

• Racious Racoon
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years Top 100 Poster Top 10 Most Online Top 50 Topic Starter
    • Awards
The Reborn
« Reply #461 on: August 23, 2015, 08:06:16 AM »
"I see... Pretty sure no one will like a facility" her voice was cold. "I'm sick of this..." She then huffs. "Well do you see any guards in there?... I may need one" She asked in a soft voice but always gave a cold chill. Zaida was standing behind C however wasn't facing him.
Her eyes slowly trailed off to the landscape to see if anyone was around, her nose sniffed, and ears moving around for any noises. "don't think any of this will go perfectly either. If you have a plan that you think is possibly better, speak now."
« Last Edit: August 23, 2015, 08:11:48 AM by Zaida »

Offline Celestial_Dragon

• Foxy Fox
    • Awards
« Reply #462 on: August 23, 2015, 09:02:38 AM »
On the island-
Drago looked around the small clearing beneath the forest branches , " damn it, those things,*pants* they won't stop".
Triss sat down against the base of the tree, her empty automatic was in front of her on the ground, " well do you think anyone could survive" she to was exhausted, she had managed to get a new pair of clothes from the crash site, but it didn't really matter.
" Do you think your vector buddies could survive against them, your abilities only slowed them down" She asked, she was looking down, defeated.
Drago heard the sound of branhes breaking, 'their close' he though, " i have only known them for a week but they are tough, they will find a way, better than me anyway" he replied.
Drago froze the air to create a spike, and his ice hand clutched the object and threw it at the first one he saw. It was thrown back, but it got back up and continued forward.

Elsewhere- (not Ryu and Algera group)
" move"
" faster not idiots"
" i can't"
" they are here, damn it"
The four survivors of ATC were running through the forest, darting past the tree trunks and their exposed roots, their enemies were closing in on them from the tees and the ground..
Suddenly one fell from the trees and implanted its teeth into the slowest, a slightly overweight engineer, neck and silenced him before he could scream, the double sidearm welding coyote tripped on a root and the large horde consumed him.
The scientist dog and the cat soldier remained they kept running though, not looking back, until they hit a massive wall of stone, it just appeared, and had blocked their path.
The two turned and faced the creatures, the soldier began unloading round after round into their heads with precision, but they just got back up the scientist fell to his knees and began to cry. The two screamed as the horde jumped them with ferocity and teared through them.

Zane/Zaida/Algera
Shots and screams were heard, then the silence.

Everyone-
The sun was almost gone, then a bloodcurdling inhuman roar suddenly echoed across the island as the last rays began to vanish.

Algera-
The soldiers all looked at the forest, there weapons now raised.
Ryu looked towards the trees, "what are those" he asked. The female shark looked to where he had pointed and began firing, " run" she loudly ordered.

Zane-
The pair turned towards the entrance to the bunker, there were a dozen red eyes all looking at them. " oh **Censor** the mouse squeaked.

Mighty-
The roar echoed through the steel tunnel. Then the room was silent. Then there was chittering down the tunnel he had exited, it was getting louder and louder. Dust and small stones were falling and something was moving above him

Zaida-
C roared, " they are moving, get to the structure now" he charged in the opposite direction and disappeared into the darkness.

Freedom isn't free

• Jovial Jaguar
  • ~$ sudo pm-hibernate
    • Fur Affinity
    • DeviantArt
    • Last.fm Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #463 on: August 23, 2015, 09:49:12 AM »
Mighty crouched and waited

Offline Celestial_Dragon

• Foxy Fox
    • Awards
« Reply #464 on: August 23, 2015, 10:33:16 AM »
Mighty-
There were sounds above him now, and dust and samll pebbles were hitting him. The door burst open, and darkness poured forth, there were red and purple eyes staring at him.

Freedom isn't free