The Furry Forums would like to place cookies on your computer to help us make this website better. To find out more about the cookies, see our privacy notice.
To accept the cookie click here, or please login or register.

Author Topic: The Reborn  (Read 20413 times)

Offline Obey138 (Matthew "Fluffy")

• Jovial Jaguar
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 8 years Top 100 Topic Starter
  • ~$ sudo pm-hibernate
    • Fur Affinity
    • DeviantArt
    • Last.fm Profile
    • Awards
  • Species: Anthro Catwolf
  • Coloring: Dark-grey fur (#767b7d), cream-white straps and belly (#f3f1e4), grey additions (#b5b3ad)
  • Height: ~183cm / ~6ft / ~72inch
  • Weight: ~73kg / ~161lbs
  • Build: Slim fit
  • Reference: [link]
  • Currently: Please be aware of my rude jokes!
Re: The Reborn
« Reply #465 on: August 23, 2015, 10:36:36 AM »
Mighty threw another flare to the door and prepared himself for battle.

Offline Celestial_Dragon

• Foxy Fox
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 8 years
  • I intend to live forever, or die Trying
    • Awards
  • Species: Dragon
  • Coloring: Gold scaled and White underside, with angel-like wings
  • Height: 260cm
  • Weight: 120kg
  • Build: Mesomorph
  • Currently: More than likely studying while having this open on my Laptop
« Reply #466 on: August 23, 2015, 10:40:36 AM »
Mighty-
A BLOODY ROCK fell next to him, it broke into small pieces, and LOUD noises could be heard above him.....

The flare bounced forward and the eyes fled screeching in fear, anger and desperation , before the light could be able to make them out or even show them.
  • Signature art by: -

Freedom isn't free
You can lead me, follow me, or get out of my way so make up your mind

• Jovial Jaguar
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 8 years Top 100 Topic Starter
  • ~$ sudo pm-hibernate
    • Fur Affinity
    • DeviantArt
    • Last.fm Profile
    • Awards
  • Coloring: Dark-grey fur (#767b7d), cream-white straps and belly (#f3f1e4), grey additions (#b5b3ad)
« Reply #467 on: August 23, 2015, 10:42:36 AM »
Mighty fired several thunders at the eyes.

Offline Celestial_Dragon

• Foxy Fox
    • Awards
« Reply #468 on: August 23, 2015, 10:51:45 AM »
Mighty-
There was alot of noises ABOVE MIGHTY...............

Their faces were sunken, eyes wild and burning with strong emotions of rage. Their mouths were drooling and twitching in anticipation. Their skin and scales were dulled, their fur grey and in clumps and their flesh exposed in some parts. Their nails and teeth were bloody and dark, they were even missing and cracked. Organs and bones were exposed. What was freaky though was their bodies were covered in what looked like roots that have covered most of their body in web like substances.

The seven strikes of lightning hit on target, the first three hit straight through the bodies of the main group, knocking dozens over, a three glanced their bodies, removing limbs and taking chunks out of their bodies and one even took the head of another.

There were alot though in the tunnel, mammals, scalies, fish and others, all messed up and all wanting to kill Mighty, but the Flare blocked their passage.

Freedom isn't free

Offline Alegra737

• Avid Aardvark
    • Awards
  • Species: Dragon Shapeshifter
  • Coloring: Silver, with white facial markings
  • Height: 5"
  • Build: Slender, but well muscled.
  • Currently: I'm going to be away for a while. Sorry for any inconveniences.
« Reply #469 on: August 23, 2015, 11:17:40 AM »
 Alegra looked down the sights of the rifle,  pleased at how quickly she had readied the gun on her shoulder.  She guessed that whatever it was that had destroyed the town,  it was coming again.
What goes up comes down, apart from when it doesn't.

Offline Farewell

• Racious Racoon
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years Top 100 Poster Top 10 Most Online Top 50 Topic Starter
    • Awards
« Reply #470 on: August 23, 2015, 01:18:04 PM »
"What a great plan..." Zaida huffed from this but did listen. She ran fast to the metallic structure with speed. Before stopping as she arrived at the facility unsure where C had gone to
Zaida looked around cautiously. Her ears flicking and her nostrils moving as she smelled, waiting patiently. Sensing something she stayed prepared for what would come next.

• Jovial Jaguar
  • ~$ sudo pm-hibernate
    • Fur Affinity
    • DeviantArt
    • Last.fm Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #471 on: August 23, 2015, 01:51:30 PM »
Mighty stayed where he was and defended himself.

Zane the Fox

« Reply #472 on: August 23, 2015, 03:07:59 PM »
*Zane back up against he door.* Holy!...Are these what you were talking about? *Zane began to sink lower into his pool of shadow with his hand on his sword was shaking a little.* Uh..any advice?

Offline Celestial_Dragon

• Foxy Fox
    • Awards
« Reply #473 on: August 24, 2015, 06:27:09 AM »
Algera-
The female shark yelled, " everyone to the centre, Aaron kill those bastards" the soldier on the roof began firing at enemies he could spot, Lindsay  turned back to the forest and turned white, " where is Tiff" she asked.
The sparrow ran past the tree edge, back into town, her weapon was missing and her cloths were ripped, she was wide eyed and frightened. Then something from the sky fell on her, she screamed as her legs broke from the weight. The griffon beak began devouring the struggling and screaming Tiff.
Then about twenty rotting figures began to walk past the forest edge and make there way forward.
" There in the sky" Ryu moaned, and Algeara saw about thirty creatures circling.

Zane-
" I never saw them, they were to fast..... Run, shut the door" the mouse responded in fear.
He ran down the corridor, as fast as his legs could run to the closed metal door at the end, the one that wasn't being surrounded by whatever the creatures were, and ran through it, like it was nothing. The door then swung opened and the mouse stood there, he shown the light on the five zombies that were blocking the entrance.

Mighty-
Something landed beside Mighty, it made a audible thud, on the thick steel satirs. Warm, and dirty hands grabbed Mighty before he can react, and the smell of decay invaded his nose. The strong grip bulled Mighties shoulder to the drooling mouth of one of the creatures, a German shepherd who clamped its sharp teeth into Mighties Shoulder. It all happened in a instant.
Mighty could see that above him as he was now facing the ceiling, there were dozens of them they could climb to the walls. They were clinging to the rock roof like it was easy for their species.

Down the hall the creatures, even the one that lost it head, slowly rose back up, and began to approach the entrance. The flesh wounds began to heal slightly, muscles and skin began to reform around the  and the removed limbs began growing into a frenzy of mangled and flesh pink tentacles. The headless grew a massive mound of pink flesh and a single eye began forming to give the creature sight. The process was sickening and disgusting and would make even the strongest want to throw up.

Zaida-
There were sounds of two distinct roars, but it wasn't C she should be worried about. From the darkness there were thirty of them, there grey and bloody faces covered in the darkness of a crescent moon. They had made a semi-circle around Zaida and were slowly approaching.
« Last Edit: August 24, 2015, 06:30:26 AM by Celestial_Dragon »

Freedom isn't free

Zane the Fox

« Reply #474 on: August 24, 2015, 06:31:25 AM »
 T_T*Zane swim under the shaded water which allows him to move fast. The shadow move faster then eye would be able to follow as He went under the five zombie blocking His path. He made into the doorway* CLOSE THE MUDDLING DOOR! *Zane pop out of the shadow abd began to push the door close as best He can*
« Last Edit: August 24, 2015, 06:33:38 AM by Zane the Boom Boom »

Offline Farewell

• Racious Racoon
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years Top 100 Poster Top 10 Most Online Top 50 Topic Starter
    • Awards
The Reborn
« Reply #475 on: August 24, 2015, 06:35:21 AM »
Zaida looked at them her eyes glowing brightly and she bared her teeth. Finally night she had an advantage. "What do you all want..." She growled her faded pupils constricted.
The hybrid had her long claws drawn ready for combat as well as to use her vector ability. Her tail swayed up and down a bit fast showing aggression as well as her ears laid back.
« Last Edit: August 25, 2015, 05:38:12 AM by Zaida »

• Jovial Jaguar
  • ~$ sudo pm-hibernate
    • Fur Affinity
    • DeviantArt
    • Last.fm Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #476 on: August 24, 2015, 04:36:26 PM »
((T-Virus? lol))
Mighty was distracted by how disgusting the creatures were and was losing hope, but still didn't give up. He emitted high amount of energy all over the room, hoping to at least temporary bust them out.

Offline Celestial_Dragon

• Foxy Fox
    • Awards
« Reply #477 on: August 25, 2015, 06:42:22 AM »
Mighty-
The electricity targeted the metal, and sent surges of volts through the creature behind him, and the ones below him, that were coming through the door. The energy began to fry them, sealing their feet to the surface of the floor, literally melting them from the feet to their waist.. They didn't flinch or scream, they just roared in anger. The one holding mighty let go as its current began to make the muscles tense and spas out of control. The one on the ceiling watched carefully, their hands and feet were held firmly, they weren't going near him as the current was flowing through the metal room. Sparks began to explode some of the machinery and water valves burst, water began to pool on the floor, growing larger and larger as water was still being pumped from the sea.

Zane-
There was a sound of running feet was heard behind the door, then a massive weight slammed into Zane and his ghostly companion, nearly falling over. The door shuttered as strong arms began to hammer against the door, it hinges standard strong againt the onslaught, but the entire wall wasn't fairing well. Zane had a quick look around and they seemed to be in some sort of storage room, lockers lines the sides and boxers stacked high were in the center, the room was rectangular with two doors either end

Zaida-
They showed no sign of understanding and they kept slowly approaching, more and more began to appear, there were hundreds now all with serious injuries and their corpses were rotting. Their flesh was covered in in some sort of root, even flowers, yellow ones were covering them. The sound of gunfire and screams erupted to the east of Zaida, there were people in trouble but they would have to wait, she was in trouble now.

Freedom isn't free

Offline Farewell

• Racious Racoon
    • Awards
« Reply #478 on: August 25, 2015, 12:20:58 PM »
"Fine then." Large black Rigid blades formed around her arms, the hybrid got in stance her eyes focused on the rotting Furries. She then ran forward slashing the blades at a few of the Furries.
She quickly got back having the blades make an X shape in front of her as a blocking technique and her tail covered her back.

• Jovial Jaguar
  • ~$ sudo pm-hibernate
    • Fur Affinity
    • DeviantArt
    • Last.fm Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #479 on: August 25, 2015, 12:48:47 PM »
Mighty waited for the water to fill the room, to later electrocute it.
((How long this battle will take?))