The Furry Forums would like to place cookies on your computer to help us make this website better. To find out more about the cookies, see our privacy notice.
To accept the cookie click here, or please login or register.

Author Topic: The Reborn  (Read 20409 times)

Zane the Fox

Re: The Reborn
« Reply #480 on: August 25, 2015, 02:58:35 PM »
*Zane look to Johnny in neat panic* Where to now?

Offline Rayleonarde

• Melodious Mouse
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years Top 100 Topic Starter Top 50 Most Online
  • Chased by the fires of passion
    • Awards
  • Species: Raccoon
  • Coloring: Royal purple, save for two teardrop shaped gray patches on his chin, which runs to his collarbone, and the lower part of his abdomen.
  • Height: Varies
  • Weight: Varies
  • Build: Lanky
  • Currently: Pretty happy.
« Reply #481 on: August 25, 2015, 05:36:21 PM »
Ray had wandered aimlessly about the forest, unsure of where he was, or where to go. "Did anyone else survive?"

Offline Celestial_Dragon

• Foxy Fox
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 8 years
  • I intend to live forever, or die Trying
    • Awards
  • Species: Dragon
  • Coloring: Gold scaled and White underside, with angel-like wings
  • Height: 260cm
  • Weight: 120kg
  • Build: Mesomorph
  • Currently: More than likely studying while having this open on my Laptop
« Reply #482 on: August 26, 2015, 11:37:32 AM »
Zaida-
The creatures were sliced and diced, most of the limbs were ripped from their bodies, and their wounds spilled their insides onto the forest floor. Some fell over as their legs were removed and others just ignored the attack, like it was nothing. But their wounds began healing again, their insides that were still attached just broke off and a fleshe pink wall sealed their insides that were recently cut, Their limbs regrew into red tentacles and their legs to, but the legless weren't getting up however, they just crawled. They all just approached her, they seemed very cautious.

Zaida's ears perked something was coming from her right, her eyes caught the glimpse of two distinct silhouettes in the darkness. Two ravens, one with their lower beak completely removed and the other with half its face burned, however its eye seemed to be larger than the other. They flew directly at her, their talons raised, ready to get the jump on her.

Mighty-
The water rose up until it was knee high with Mighty. The water now covered the first level of the factory, and the machinery and the doors were completely covered in salt water. Then Mighty released all of his lightning through his body. The furry behind him caught ablaze instantly, the current unable for his body to handle , his body turning crispy and charred in a matter of seconds and it toppled into the still rising water. The creatures from the tunnel were no where to be seen, but there were still plenty of those things on the ceiling waiting for him to walk out of the water.
But now Mighty got a look upwards and saw that at the top of the building was a spiraling metal staircase that rose through a massive hole in the ceiling, this is also where the creatures came from it would seem.

Zane-
The mouse held the door and looked at Zane in desperation, "find something look in the boxes in lockers, Goddammit it all" he yelled, " this door won't hold, and we have no idea how many there are".

Ray-
The forest was quite, the sounds of action seemed to have died down for now, and Ray was alone in the darkness.
" Who are you" a young voice asked, it was slightly fearful, " why are you here". The voice seemed to come from everywhere.
  • Signature art by: -

Freedom isn't free
You can lead me, follow me, or get out of my way so make up your mind

Offline Obey138 (Matthew "Fluffy")

• Jovial Jaguar
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 8 years Top 100 Topic Starter
  • ~$ sudo pm-hibernate
    • Fur Affinity
    • DeviantArt
    • Last.fm Profile
    • Awards
  • Species: Anthro Catwolf
  • Coloring: Dark-grey fur (#767b7d), cream-white straps and belly (#f3f1e4), grey additions (#b5b3ad)
  • Height: ~183cm / ~6ft / ~72inch
  • Weight: ~73kg / ~161lbs
  • Build: Slim fit
  • Reference: [link]
  • Currently: Please be aware of my rude jokes!
« Reply #483 on: August 26, 2015, 12:56:29 PM »
Mighty was slowly walking up the staircase as the water was raising, staying inside it.

Only death and destruction. Mighty didn't like the grim atmosphere. Something wasn't right.

Offline Farewell

• Racious Racoon
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years Top 50 Topic Starter Top 10 Most Online Top 100 Poster
    • Awards
The Reborn
« Reply #484 on: August 26, 2015, 02:05:19 PM »
Zaida studied he Ravens coming fast towards her. She stopped in place watching as they did once the two birds got close she ducked last minute, luckily dodging.
She turned back to the Furries unsure what she could do 'if cutting them wouldn't stop them what will?' She thought to herself hoping to get some idea as for now she slashed and jabbed allowing herself to buy some time. She stayed extremely cautious from the Furries which surrounded and the two Ravens.
« Last Edit: August 26, 2015, 04:31:20 PM by Zaida »

Zane the Fox

« Reply #485 on: August 26, 2015, 04:21:53 PM »
*Zane look throughout the room. Looking for anything that could help on panic. He call out of what He finding* I seeing. Food. Food. Flare. Few knife. Baseball bat. Gun but no ammo. Some ammo but not right for that gun. Uh!!! *Zane began to tear through.* HOLY! I found a rocket launher!

Offline Rayleonarde

• Melodious Mouse
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years Top 100 Topic Starter Top 50 Most Online
    • Awards
  • Coloring: Royal purple, save for two teardrop shaped gray patches on his chin, which runs to his collarbone, and the lower part of his abdomen.
« Reply #486 on: August 26, 2015, 08:44:28 PM »
Ray spoke, in a gentle manor. "A wanderer, a simple passer-by. Who might you be?"

Offline Celestial_Dragon

• Foxy Fox
    • Awards
« Reply #487 on: August 28, 2015, 01:06:53 PM »
Ray-
Though the shadows walked a young deer, his antlers small and looked damaged. His shoulders were covered his scales, his bare skinny chest had a v shaped formation of scales that pointed downward and below his grotty shorts was a long line of scales that covered his bare feet. He looked at Ray with cold, critical eyes. " I am Corva, and i am the master of the island, but answer me Wanderer, why are you here on this island" he asks.

Zane- (note, you haven't looked in the boxes yet, they are important for after you fire.)
The mouse looked at Mighty and smiled, " shoot now, it won't hurt me" he grunted as he leaned against the door. The wall was cracked and hands began poking through holes in the wall. They were bloodies and dirty, some missing fingers and a handful missing hands. As the wall began to break, the leather wearing mouse began to change. His eyes began to turned black and gave Zane the creeps as his eye sockets were more like black pits. His fur seemed to move, as if a invisible breeze was blowing it and coming from all directions. Hits skin began to become see through, and milky white. The clothes as well became ghost like. His veins became more highlighted as they darkened blue and grew more dense, until the ghostly figure was almost horrifying.

Zaida-
Her attacks were not working, she was getting tired now and they seemed just to keep coming as they cautiously began to box her in. Zaida, as she fought, was backing into the open cargo door of the complex. The enemies were now mostly tentacle like monstrosities with pink flesh riddling their bodies, the two ravens had began to try and surround her, but Zaida had managed to back them of with her Darkness attacks. Then from the crowd one of the feline Zombies, a cheetah charged forward unexpectedly, Zaida was able to slash the thing in half as it attacked her. But she had been put of and now more were acting erratically now and the room left to maneuver was getting smaller. Something landed with a thud next to her and a familiar red individual tackled her into the complex through the open door, appearing from the forest roof as she fell into the one of the ravens behind her, gracefully able to get back to her feet in a fluid motion,  breaking the bones of the Raven, but if the past few minutes could say anything then it wasn't much of a difference . Triss pushed her down away from the monsters and looked out into the mass of creatures from the forest and yelled at the top of her lungs, "get the bastards".

The Air began to freeze, and Zaida couldn't help but shiver. The zombies looked around in confusion as their exposed skin and matted fur began to freeze and harden. Ice began covering the forest and nearby treese in a thick layer as the area where Drago targeted began to freeze in time. The Zombies slowed down as their body began to harden and soon the entire forest was like a ice wonderland. Everything, including the Zombie anthros were stopped in their tracks.
Drago walked out of the shadows flanked by a white figure that dwarfed even Drago. Drago himself looked exhausted and was bleeding from smaller wounds that covered his entire body. He was being flanked by some sort of unnaturally white humanoid creature. It had no clothes, nor did it have anything to identify its gender. It had four long,slender, white limbs that ended in five  slender fingers and toes with black pointed nails/claws.  Its tail slithered through the ice ground as she walked forward. Its white pointed teeth were barred as its head, with crimson goat horns on top of its head, looked around with critical eyes, until it fell on Zaida and its eyes turned warm and happy as it smiled.

" Miss Zaida, i am so glad your alright, oh but sorry, C is unavailable at the moment", a quite but earnest female voice explained into Zaida's head before she could ask anything, "my name is Compassion, the other body you are familiar is being repaired by my family but right now this body should suffice in protecting you".

" My affects don't work on them" Drago told Zaida, " these things are impossible to kill, we have been running from them this afternoon but they just kept following us, if it wasn't for whatever that thing was then we would be screwed, it however kept forcing us this way and i am glad it did". Even as he spoke, the sound of ice breaking could be heard, cracks were appearing in the ice as the zombies began to break through their ice shells.
" We need to move" Triss desperately cried, " there is more than likely more, and we can't beat them".

Zaida saw that the room she was in was quite similar to a garage, except there was something odd, there were giant black cages everywhere, and no vehicles. There were two railed ramps that flanked her and opposite her was another massive roller door that light poured through the cracks and seems. Triss and Drago were too focused on the creatures to see.

Mighty-
Mighty walked up into then middle of a ghost town, no enemies in sight. The place was bigger than the Transcendence Hanger, so large that you could built a small city in here. There were thousands of aircraft and vehicles and artillery the size of apartment complexes, aligned in nice and neat formations that were scattered across the vast open space. There were many different holes in the ground  around the room and many massive buildings around. Most without any windows or any entrances at all. Just giant concrete and steel blocks that just stood there. At the far end of the elevator was a massive freight elevator, that led all the way to the ceiling, and flanking it were a dozen large bunkers. Behind Mighty were massive vents that filtered air into the underground base.

Freedom isn't free

Zane the Fox

« Reply #488 on: August 28, 2015, 04:46:50 PM »
(Where would I found it? Just curious. The box in the locker so I to found it in h locker before I look in the box? But cool)

*Zane watch johhnny use his ability and smile. He line up the sight to the door* Say cheese you motherBANG *Zane shoot the rocket at the door. It lift him off the floor and back. He fell in to the shadow to keep from being harm. The rocket went told the hold that their hand was peeping through. Nice size boom went off on other side as the door shook. All the hole in the door light up as few of fire and smoke pour back into the room. Zane head came out of the shadow to see th damge as the door look like one good hit would have it fell. There was a good size hole in th center.* Whoa! That kinda cool. *He look around for the ghost* Are you ok Johnny?

Offline Farewell

• Racious Racoon
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years Top 50 Topic Starter Top 10 Most Online Top 100 Poster
    • Awards
The Reborn
« Reply #489 on: August 28, 2015, 11:27:24 PM »
Zaida in the room sighed, looking at the creature and scarred dragon both the dark dual swords connected to her arms disappearing in a flash. As the hybrid looked at the zombies she turned to see the cracks in the walls with the substance and the odd items in the room.
Curious, Zaida asked. "Well since we're here, and these undead furs aren't going to leave us alone any time soon" she gestured around them. "How do we get out, or what can we do?" She said in a soothing tone looking at the two and zombies they focused on. Though she stayed prepared and her body a bit tense in case anything would happen
« Last Edit: August 28, 2015, 11:31:00 PM by Zaida »

Offline Celestial_Dragon

• Foxy Fox
    • Awards
« Reply #490 on: August 30, 2015, 02:02:55 AM »
Zaida-
Drago placed his hands on the ground and began to freeze the entire wall (including the cargo door) and it became a giant wall of ice.
" No idea, that won't stop them just slow them down" Drago responded as he looked around, " where the hell are we".
Compassion was wondering of, looking around and inspecting the cages and the giant closed door.
" well we need to get out of here first" Triss stated angrily.
Drago and Triss were now giving each other razor stares and looked like they were ready for a punch up.

" Miss Zaida" Compassion called to her, " this door could you move it" The door at the end of the cargo area was the massive roller door that looked old and dusty.

Zane- (well i said the room had lockers either side and a row of boxes in the middle)
" Never been better" a voice quietly whispered behind Zane, it had a slight mystical tone to it, and Zane couldn't help but shiver.
The entire wall was gone, and a massive pile of rubble blocked the exit. Their were no sign of the Zombies, there was nothing but gravel and stone.
Beside Zane, one of the boxes was slightly open, the wooden lid had been unscrewed and the shock wave from the explosion had moved it slightly, inside was a stack of yellow powder, it was something Zane had seen before, something from the day the Transcendence had caught him.

( i will give algera a day, or otherwise she has gone walkabout... )

Freedom isn't free

Zane the Fox

« Reply #491 on: August 30, 2015, 02:07:17 AM »
*Zane jump up when he heard the voice.* HOLY! *Zane turn around* You about to give me a heart check. *He grab his chest. As he look around, he notice the yellow power.* Oh lovely. That nasty stuff is here too?

Offline Farewell

• Racious Racoon
    • Awards
The Reborn
« Reply #492 on: August 30, 2015, 03:04:32 AM »
Watching the floor and wall freeze 'won't stop them huh?' she thought to herself unsure. The hybrid's ears leaned towards Compassion and listening closely. she started her way to the door.
"As you wish" she said arriving to the door. "Out of the way? Or would you like me to put it somewhere." She asked walking lightly as it rolled just a bit before stopping in place waiting for a response.
« Last Edit: August 30, 2015, 03:14:53 AM by Zaida »

Offline Obey138 (Matthew "Fluffy")

• Jovial Jaguar
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 8 years Top 100 Topic Starter
  • ~$ sudo pm-hibernate
    • Fur Affinity
    • DeviantArt
    • Last.fm Profile
    • Awards
  • Species: Anthro Catwolf
  • Coloring: Dark-grey fur (#767b7d), cream-white straps and belly (#f3f1e4), grey additions (#b5b3ad)
  • Height: ~183cm / ~6ft / ~72inch
  • Weight: ~73kg / ~161lbs
  • Build: Slim fit
  • Reference: [link]
  • Currently: Please be aware of my rude jokes!
« Reply #493 on: August 30, 2015, 06:08:44 AM »
Mighty checked a random aircraft, if it's fully functional.

Offline Rayleonarde

• Melodious Mouse
    • Awards
« Reply #494 on: August 30, 2015, 06:11:50 AM »
Ray shrugged. "I know not, Island Master. I awoke just a while back." He sighed, and sat. "We were...held...in some kind of science facility."