The Furry Forums would like to place cookies on your computer to help us make this website better. To find out more about the cookies, see our privacy notice.
To accept the cookie click here, or please login or register.

Author Topic: The Reborn  (Read 20405 times)

Offline Farewell

• Racious Racoon
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years Top 50 Topic Starter Top 10 Most Online Top 100 Poster
    • Awards
Re: The Reborn
« Reply #540 on: September 12, 2015, 01:24:51 AM »
"Shit, let me think alright" Zaida showed no sighs of fear but very determine to figure something out. The hybrid began to run flipping things over and studying the air. "God dammit" she hissed.
Finally seeing a fire exit across the room she ran over and opened the door. Seeing a latter up she hollered. "Over here all of you, hurry"

Offline Celestial_Dragon

• Foxy Fox
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 8 years
  • I intend to live forever, or die Trying
    • Awards
  • Species: Dragon
  • Coloring: Gold scaled and White underside, with angel-like wings
  • Height: 260cm
  • Weight: 120kg
  • Build: Mesomorph
  • Currently: More than likely studying while having this open on my Laptop
« Reply #541 on: September 12, 2015, 02:58:46 AM »
Zaida-
The fire escape was a massive spiraling staircase that ascended upwards into the earthy ceiling, it was slightly cramped and the metal steps looked crude in design.
Compassion looked at Zaida with her same blank expression, " they won't come, there are to many, and i think they probably didn't hear". Zaida couldn't see her companions, but she could certainly hear the sound of battle raging on, " we need to find the heart, it could be the solution to the entire mess" compassion stated.

Zane-
Johnny nodded and turned into his ethereal spirit and watched in awe as the power of shadows revealed itself. The shadows inside the cylinder began to merge and soon were begin to consume the giant heart. The heart beat began to quickened and become louder, the glass cylinder vibrating more and more violently, almost swaying. Then it broke apart.

Shards of glass exploded outward, one piece cut across Zanes left shoulder, drawing blood and one embedded itself into his right leg, half sticking out and the other wedged in. The liquid sprayed itself across the room, and Zane got himself soaked in Green slime. Johnny couldn't help but smile, " keep going, kill the bastard" he cheered on.

The heart was now uplifted by the roots that were coming from the hearts surface, along with the metal cables that were attached to it.
It was quite now, still half submerged in shadow, and the sound of a heartbeat subsided.

• Signature art by: -

Freedom isn't free
You can lead me, follow me, or get out of my way so make up your mind

Zane the Fox

« Reply #542 on: September 12, 2015, 03:05:35 AM »
*The shadow move rather odd. There was hissing in the air.* "Well I sorry it taste nasty. Just eat the damn heart and I see about feed you better food later. Just please work with me." *Zane yell at the shadow as it move until it spit a rock at hid face.* "......ow. Really? I got a glass in my leg and my shoulder is cut up. And this slime taste nasty too as well. So you going to have a fit?"

Offline Obey138 (Matthew "Fluffy")

• Jovial Jaguar
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 8 years Top 100 Topic Starter
  • ~$ sudo pm-hibernate
    • Fur Affinity
    • DeviantArt
    • Last.fm Profile
    • Awards
  • Species: Anthro Catwolf
  • Coloring: Dark-grey fur (#767b7d), cream-white straps and belly (#f3f1e4), grey additions (#b5b3ad)
  • Height: ~183cm / ~6ft / ~72inch
  • Weight: ~73kg / ~161lbs
  • Build: Slim fit
  • Reference: [link]
  • Currently: Please be aware of my rude jokes!
« Reply #543 on: September 12, 2015, 06:07:10 AM »
Mighty memorised the illustration, but preferred to not test it right now, just in case it was something destructive.
He took his equipment back from the ground and examined heads-up display. (Just saying what indicators it has is enough)

Offline Alegra737

• Avid Aardvark
    • Awards
  • Species: Dragon Shapeshifter
  • Coloring: Silver, with white facial markings
  • Height: 5"
  • Build: Slender, but well muscled.
  • Currently: I'm going to be away for a while. Sorry for any inconveniences.
« Reply #544 on: September 12, 2015, 11:19:24 AM »
Alegra backed up growling in annoyance. Damn, they could regenerate like she could. A small cut in her shoulder healed as she retreated. But that did mean that she was very hard to kill. Anything short of decapitating her was only an injury. She could regrow limbs, these monsters couldnt walk without legs. Alegra lashed out at the fox, attempting to crush it's legs.
What goes up comes down, apart from when it doesn't.

Offline Celestial_Dragon

• Foxy Fox
    • Awards
« Reply #545 on: September 12, 2015, 03:31:22 PM »
Mighty-
The skin began to change, morph itself around mighties back and around his hands, breaking apart into tiny grey strings, revealing the yellow and purple layers beneath the grey suits. . it felt slightly weird, like there was tentacle/snakes moving around the inside of the suit. Mighty looked at the weapon in his hand and saw that small yellow tendrils were connected to parts of the weapon (pick the weapon this is how all weapons are when you use this armor). At the top left hand of the hud there showed the amount of bullets, the mode (which was at the moment at safety mode), and a image of a wrench that was completely green (this symbol explained at a later date). When mighty moved his gun upwards a retinue came into view of the screen, it was following the direction of the barrel of the weapon. Next to the retinue were the words G- Normal and AR-0.0 in tiny green writing. Then the right side showed three weapons, large in size and one small pistol, they were tiny in size. Mighty glanced at his side and saw that there was a sidearm holster. And when mighty felt his back he felt three large weapon holsters, with enough room to fit one of the transcendence backpacks that hung from the utilities. Then on the bottom left there showed a map, it was small, only highlighting the room. It was in a square box with circles upon circles surrounding the green dot that was him.
And across from that on the other side were four rows in one column. On the top column, which was highlighted in green, was the word normal. Below that was speed, then strength, then the last one was Vector.

Algeara- ( there are more ways than one for you to die my friend that vector powers could not stop, find out later...... XP [size=78%])[/size]

The fox legs smashed, backwards shattering the entirety of the bones that make up both the legs and did a backflip over itself onto its back. Causing another sound of bones breaking to be heard by Algera. Then the flesh began to reknitcas well as the nerves and the calcium began to heal the broken bones, even essential missing pieces of skin and bone were replaced by fresh new ones. This however was taking a couple of seconds but the other one had already began to attack Algera using his claws to grasp at her.

Lindsay-
She slammed her fist against the door in anger, causing another crack to appear and spill more water onto her now soaked military suit and was diffidently going to make her win a wet t-shirt contest. She knew what was behind the bloody door, someone had destroyed the evaporate and the water turn the tables against the Fake Vitae Zombies, there were unable to swim, and most lost their ability to fly, no matter what the species. She took out her gun, wondering if she was just wasting her ammo, she was going to keep four bullets in case. She began firing a dozen rounds into the surface. After a few seconds of silence it exploded outward and sent torrents down the tunnel, completely washing away everything and everyone.

Ryu-
Drago threw one of the zombies against the horde, knocking them over like bowling pins. Michael stood there behind the strength vector holding his side, where one of the creatures had taken a bite. The zombies clawed their way over their downed comrades and kept coming at them, Michael still had two round in his sidearm, they hadn’t given in, but they knew the outcome to this battle already, he and Ryu were looking at each other in both sadness and respect, “ hey vector when we meet next drinks are on me” Michael joked. Ryu looked at his companion as they began approaching, “well, this sucks” Ryu responded.
“ seriously that is going to be your last words” Michael scoffed, “ that is stupid”.
“Well are you even religious” Ryu retorted loudly in anger, punching a hyena and blowing the top half if his body into dust, “ and who drinks in the afterlife”.
“Well you know what the Church says” Michael asked rhetorically.
“I am actually a Sisma “, Ryu admitted which made Michael laugh slightly in the fact that a canine was part of an ancient religion.
Then the water came into view and consumed them in the salty water.

Algera-
She was in the darkness surrounded by the water, she couldn’t see or breathe in the form she was currently. She could only see water, then she saw the light coming upwards, from a circular hole in the roof.

Zane-
The ground beneath Zane lifted upward suddenly and sent him flying, a large stone column had risen itself from the ground and the momentum is what sent Zane flying. The shadows then seemed to become twisted and lights began to flicker of one by one over Zanes shadow causing his shadows to disappear in the darkness.
The heart was already regenerating the lost parts of its skin and heart muscles. “Zane” Johnny yelled in surprise as Zane was flying in the air. The roots on the ground began to move and were trying to attack Jonny in his ghost form but were failing to land a hit. The entire room came to life as the ground began to change as well as the roots acting like large tentacles, slithering around the floor, ceiling, and the walls.

Freedom isn't free

Offline Farewell

• Racious Racoon
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years Top 50 Topic Starter Top 10 Most Online Top 100 Poster
    • Awards
« Reply #546 on: September 12, 2015, 04:23:39 PM »
"Well hurry and get searching before these things do notice and come in" she commanded the group as she grabbed a gun under a desk 'it'll slow them down if they do come'

• Jovial Jaguar
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 8 years Top 100 Topic Starter
  • ~$ sudo pm-hibernate
    • Fur Affinity
    • DeviantArt
    • Last.fm Profile
    • Awards
  • Coloring: Dark-grey fur (#767b7d), cream-white straps and belly (#f3f1e4), grey additions (#b5b3ad)
« Reply #547 on: September 12, 2015, 04:25:52 PM »
(Killer is active)
After placing shotgun and backpack on his back and revolver into holster, he moved back to the main corridor and headed to the lab, opposite the armoury.

Zane the Fox

« Reply #548 on: September 12, 2015, 05:44:22 PM »
"OH DUNG!"*Zane yell as he was launched into the air.

He land hard as the glass in his leg went in deeper until it came out on other side. "AAAAA. MOTHER OF WORM!" *Zane scream in pain. He couldn't move well enough yet so he grab his sword and crawl back to the wall to cut whatever come near.*

Offline Rayleonarde

• Melodious Mouse
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years Top 100 Topic Starter Top 50 Most Online
  • Chased by the fires of passion
    • Awards
  • Species: Raccoon
  • Coloring: Royal purple, save for two teardrop shaped gray patches on his chin, which runs to his collarbone, and the lower part of his abdomen.
  • Height: Varies
  • Weight: Varies
  • Build: Lanky
  • Currently: Pretty happy.
« Reply #549 on: September 13, 2015, 11:06:21 AM »
Ray grit his teeth, and the rotted area around him grew. "You still wish to fight?" He looked up, and his face seemed to pale even more.

Offline Celestial_Dragon

• Foxy Fox
    • Awards
« Reply #550 on: September 13, 2015, 11:35:56 AM »

Zane-
There were dozens of small vines that tried to attack Zane but they were cut to ribbons by his sword. Then a massive one, as wide as Zane was tall began to sweep across the entire section of where Zane was situated. Desks and metal flooring where sent flying as the Root was closing in on Zane.

Mighty- (do you mean vector mode)
Mighty checked the long tunnel for anyone, and saw only the deserted facility either way. His map showed no sign of movement either. Then as he approached the wooden door of the science lab, he saw a faint read light glow slightly, it was so faint that Mighty couldn't actually believe himself that it actually happened. But a gut feeling told mighty something was behind that door.

Drago-
He ducked beneath the swing of a giraffes muscular punch aiming for his jaw, then froze his right arm to block the bull that wanted to gorge his guts out with its massive horn, the other was broken off. The beast smashed through his weak ice, after the day of pushing himself against the creatures he was exhausted, and almost saw the end if it wasn't for the careful aim of Triss he would be in a lot of pain and more than likely dead. Triss was slowly walking forward towards the zombies that had circled Drago and was taking out their head one by one with great accuracy and skill.

The zombies that were between Triss and Drago were already running of towards Triss. Drago saw the running zombies and placed his hands on the ground freezing the entire section of the walkway, and causing most of the zombies to topple over in confusion. He was back to his feet and began pushing through the creatures towards the outside, cutting through them with his ice arm. Triss followed dispatching the downed zombies and kicking them of into the darkness below. She was careful on the ice, but already it was beginning to melt. Already though the Creatures were back on their feet, already healing, and already hungry as well as being slightly pissed.

Zaida-
Compassion looked on in quiet though at the Red panda and the Dragon who battled against the monsters, “they are holding the line, the creatures are going to pursue us no matter what" she spoke, " they are ignoring you”.

Momo- elsewhere is the world of terra. In the kingdom of the Avians, in the small town kilometres away from the grand city of Caelum, nestled beneath the skyscraper trees that provided a hamlet for non-flying creatures in a nation where most of the occupants lived in the massive trees, was Incipiens.

The megalopolis itself was magnificent, combining the ancient building style of the avians, and the modernisation of the country of Terra. With its Blackwood and Redwood rooftops, elm wood walls and aromatic flowers that aligned the houses and paved roads, the atmosphere serene and vibrant.
To the west was a massive power plant that powered the town and the west side of the Avian Capital and was also the main attraction of the town. The town which is mainly supported by engineering, weapon smithing and woodwork. But their biggest strengths are refined carpeting and delicate tailoring, something that was essential to their small economy.
In one of the side streets that aligned the planned city was a newt, and she was talking to one of her contact for her freelance business. The newts companion was not born in this land like the newt, a cheetah in fact she was. She was a heavily augmented Cheetah from ASM, Dressed in light, blue, casual clothing, that openly revealed the fact that the four limbs were artificial and even her tail was as well, which was rare. Momo could see that most of the limbs were scratched, probably due to her work with heavy machinery.
Her glowing blue eyes stared at the vector with slight humour to mask the seriousness of the conversation, “Transcendence is paying a fortune for someone to get the information, and do you think you could be able to do it, it is easy for a nerd like you”.
“ yes, we will tell you the details, but right now we are looking for ummm, compensation” a voice added behind Momo. She turned to view the companion of the cheetah, also from ASM, the white fox, with red glasses hanging from his nose as he stared at the newt. His artificial left arm was in front of him, looking for payment. He was shirtless as usual, and still wore the same brank of denim jeans and black shoes every time they met for these freelance talks, but the two were good at making people rich and very well of, though some of their work that they revealed was shady, just like this one.

(Does this sound ok to you, I can change or alter it (location is a given though, I can’t change the fact that you are near the avian capital), it is kind of hard to incorporate new characters when everyone is fighting to survive, but you will help with story progression during the next chapter, and also introduce a couple of characters  that are important to the story…. enjoy)

Ray-
The Panda was the first to walk forward, as he stepped into the decaying zone that Ray gave of its leg began to break apart like pulled beef, the vines that surrounded the outside of its body, shriveled and turned to dust. The body began to break apart. The leg became nothing but bones in seconds, then the bones became dust. The entire body was like this and after 10 seconds the creature was nothing but a pile of ash and mush. A single yellow flower grew from the rot, it was tiny and frail, but it was there growing for the remains of the dead. The other six zombies took a collective step back as their companion "lays" dead on the ground, it wasn't regenerating.

Freedom isn't free

Offline Rayleonarde

• Melodious Mouse
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years Top 100 Topic Starter Top 50 Most Online
  • Chased by the fires of passion
    • Awards
  • Species: Raccoon
  • Coloring: Royal purple, save for two teardrop shaped gray patches on his chin, which runs to his collarbone, and the lower part of his abdomen.
  • Height: Varies
  • Weight: Varies
  • Build: Lanky
  • Currently: Pretty happy.
« Reply #551 on: September 13, 2015, 11:42:20 AM »
Ray smirked. "What's wrong? Can't stand the rot?" He took a step towards the group, his fur seemed to fall freely from his body.

• Jovial Jaguar
  • ~$ sudo pm-hibernate
    • Fur Affinity
    • DeviantArt
    • Last.fm Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #552 on: September 13, 2015, 11:44:44 AM »
(I meant that he's currently holding assault rifle)
Mighty kicked the door and entered the room, aimed in.

Offline Celestial_Dragon

• Foxy Fox
    • Awards
« Reply #553 on: September 13, 2015, 12:00:41 PM »
Ray- (wait your fur?)
As he stepped forward the zombies in front of him took two steps back, however the ones behind and beside held their position, they weren't getting close to the raccoon. Their red eyes were flashing between rage and fear as their prey seemed to have the better of them.

Mighty- (wow, sorry mate, i can't believe i forgot me own weapon....anyway)
As soon as the door was kicked down and mighty pointed into the lit room, something slammed into him from above, a kick that slammed into the hard outer layer of the Raptor suit, it felt like a battering ram. Mighty was knocked down and slammed to the ground. The armour worked instantly and mighty felt barely nothing at the impact. As mighty got back up, he saw three things that were different. The ground that Mighty landed on left a visible imprint on the steel floor, the lab was smashed to pieces, with a fire brewing within the massive lab, toxic smoke began to file out of the door, mighty knew it was toxic because the HUD lit up with a warning of toxic elements in the vicinity and the zombie that was in the main corridor, the thing that had knocked him over with unbelievable power.
This massive creature vibrates with an energy that was beyond anything that Mighty had felt. Its edges seem to fluctuate and buzz, and it seemed difficult to focus on its figure, like it was not part of reality. It could have been called an owl but it has twisted and broken into a mix between a bird and something altogether more wicked. Its feathers were frayed and pallid in colour, and milky eyes glow softly in its skull-like face. Beyond its massive talons and oppressive wingspan, its only truly distinguishing feature is a sprawling, dragging length of oversized tail feathers that resemble a sinister tail. Its eyes were milky white and its talons were dripping with a green like substance.
In one of its talons was a massive black case. The creature took one look at mighty and spoke, voice that sounds twisted and distorted, like speaking through a heavily modulated synthesizer, a robotic and emotionless voice, “why don’t you bastards ever die, Mighty I will be back for you later and your friends”. And with that it sprinted of down the corridor that Mighty had went, moving faster than even a flying owl could produce.

Freedom isn't free

• Jovial Jaguar
  • ~$ sudo pm-hibernate
    • Fur Affinity
    • DeviantArt
    • Last.fm Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #554 on: September 13, 2015, 12:05:59 PM »
It knew his nick. Something wasn't right.
"Hey! Come back!" Mighty shouted to the corridor, hoping to be heard by the creature.