The Furry Forums would like to place cookies on your computer to help us make this website better. To find out more about the cookies, see our privacy notice.
To accept the cookie click here, or please login or register.

Author Topic: The Reborn  (Read 20411 times)

Offline Farewell

• Racious Racoon
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years Top 100 Poster Top 10 Most Online Top 50 Topic Starter
    • Awards
Re: The Reborn
« Reply #570 on: September 13, 2015, 03:49:15 PM »
"Let's see the heart, we'll come on time to search" Zaida said to compassion as she watched the red panda and dragon fight the zombies off. "Look in any room, if it's not in the building we may have to use the fire escape to get on the roof and see if any other buildings may contain it"

Zane the Fox

« Reply #571 on: September 13, 2015, 04:41:54 PM »
(I believe the light is out?)

"AAAAA" *Zane the noise coming so he limp turn as he pull out his dagger. He stab the wall with both and began to quickly climb in hope the great vine go under.* "DUNGDUNGDUNGDUNGDUNG"

Offline Tina

• Kuddly Kitten
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 8 years Top 100 Most Online
  • People have put me down, but i get right back up.
    • Awards
  • Species: Kobold
  • Coloring: Brown
  • Height: 3 ft
  • Weight: 65 pounds
  • Build: Pretty pudgy
  • Currently: Feeling hungry.
« Reply #572 on: September 13, 2015, 07:41:59 PM »

Zane-
There were dozens of small vines that tried to attack Zane but they were cut to ribbons by his sword. Then a massive one, as wide as Zane was tall began to sweep across the entire section of where Zane was situated. Desks and metal flooring where sent flying as the Root was closing in on Zane.

Mighty- (do you mean vector mode)
Mighty checked the long tunnel for anyone, and saw only the deserted facility either way. His map showed no sign of movement either. Then as he approached the wooden door of the science lab, he saw a faint read light glow slightly, it was so faint that Mighty couldn't actually believe himself that it actually happened. But a gut feeling told mighty something was behind that door.

Drago-
He ducked beneath the swing of a giraffes muscular punch aiming for his jaw, then froze his right arm to block the bull that wanted to gorge his guts out with its massive horn, the other was broken off. The beast smashed through his weak ice, after the day of pushing himself against the creatures he was exhausted, and almost saw the end if it wasn't for the careful aim of Triss he would be in a lot of pain and more than likely dead. Triss was slowly walking forward towards the zombies that had circled Drago and was taking out their head one by one with great accuracy and skill.

The zombies that were between Triss and Drago were already running of towards Triss. Drago saw the running zombies and placed his hands on the ground freezing the entire section of the walkway, and causing most of the zombies to topple over in confusion. He was back to his feet and began pushing through the creatures towards the outside, cutting through them with his ice arm. Triss followed dispatching the downed zombies and kicking them of into the darkness below. She was careful on the ice, but already it was beginning to melt. Already though the Creatures were back on their feet, already healing, and already hungry as well as being slightly pissed.

Zaida-
Compassion looked on in quiet though at the Red panda and the Dragon who battled against the monsters, “they are holding the line, the creatures are going to pursue us no matter what" she spoke, " they are ignoring you”.

Momo- elsewhere is the world of terra. In the kingdom of the Avians, in the small town kilometres away from the grand city of Caelum, nestled beneath the skyscraper trees that provided a hamlet for non-flying creatures in a nation where most of the occupants lived in the massive trees, was Incipiens.

The megalopolis itself was magnificent, combining the ancient building style of the avians, and the modernisation of the country of Terra. With its Blackwood and Redwood rooftops, elm wood walls and aromatic flowers that aligned the houses and paved roads, the atmosphere serene and vibrant.
To the west was a massive power plant that powered the town and the west side of the Avian Capital and was also the main attraction of the town. The town which is mainly supported by engineering, weapon smithing and woodwork. But their biggest strengths are refined carpeting and delicate tailoring, something that was essential to their small economy.
In one of the side streets that aligned the planned city was a newt, and she was talking to one of her contact for her freelance business. The newts companion was not born in this land like the newt, a cheetah in fact she was. She was a heavily augmented Cheetah from ASM, Dressed in light, blue, casual clothing, that openly revealed the fact that the four limbs were artificial and even her tail was as well, which was rare. Momo could see that most of the limbs were scratched, probably due to her work with heavy machinery.
Her glowing blue eyes stared at the vector with slight humour to mask the seriousness of the conversation, “Transcendence is paying a fortune for someone to get the information, and do you think you could be able to do it, it is easy for a nerd like you”.
“ yes, we will tell you the details, but right now we are looking for ummm, compensation” a voice added behind Momo. She turned to view the companion of the cheetah, also from ASM, the white fox, with red glasses hanging from his nose as he stared at the newt. His artificial left arm was in front of him, looking for payment. He was shirtless as usual, and still wore the same brank of denim jeans and black shoes every time they met for these freelance talks, but the two were good at making people rich and very well of, though some of their work that they revealed was shady, just like this one.

(Does this sound ok to you, I can change or alter it (location is a given though, I can’t change the fact that you are near the avian capital), it is kind of hard to incorporate new characters when everyone is fighting to survive, but you will help with story progression during the next chapter, and also introduce a couple of characters  that are important to the story…. enjoy)

Ray-
The Panda was the first to walk forward, as he stepped into the decaying zone that Ray gave of its leg began to break apart like pulled beef, the vines that surrounded the outside of its body, shriveled and turned to dust. The body began to break apart. The leg became nothing but bones in seconds, then the bones became dust. The entire body was like this and after 10 seconds the creature was nothing but a pile of ash and mush. A single yellow flower grew from the rot, it was tiny and frail, but it was there growing for the remains of the dead. The other six zombies took a collective step back as their companion "lays" dead on the ground, it wasn't regenerating.

Although Mo Mo had done many missions before this, she never got over the feeling of nervousness. She handed the Fox the compensation he asked for and adjusted her own glasses.
"So what do you want me to find?" Mo Mo said in a quiet tone.
  • Avatar by: Plasma-snake on Deviantart
Current fursona: Tina

Pet's name: Star
Adopt virtual pets at Chicken Smoothie!

Offline Celestial_Dragon

• Foxy Fox
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 8 years
  • I intend to live forever, or die Trying
    • Awards
  • Species: Dragon
  • Coloring: Gold scaled and White underside, with angel-like wings
  • Height: 260cm
  • Weight: 120kg
  • Build: Mesomorph
  • Currently: More than likely studying while having this open on my Laptop
« Reply #573 on: September 14, 2015, 07:26:34 AM »
Zaida-
“You don’t have to” a voice spoke behind Zaida, she turned and a deer/snake hybrid was sitting as one of the desks, staring at the blank screens with interest, “ use your head, if you were to place something to control a certain area, where would be the best place to put it”.
Compassion turned from her inspection of the fire escape to where the teenager sat, confused and her face shown with surprise, “ I can’t see the thing” she responded as Zaida reacted to the presence of the unknown individual, “ why can’t I see it”.
“Because shards cannot see what others see, even those who are blind can see better than you pieces of souls” he retorted with a humorous smile as he began spinning in the chair he sat on, “where Sergal, where is the heart”.
Compassion was shocked that this creature could understand what she was saying, throughout the entire day, no one but Zaida could hear what Compassion spoke of.
Zane- (I didn’t make it clear enough sorry, it was aiming for the lights nearest it, in order to remove the shadows that were attacking it, sorry)
The vine did luckily but now most of the environment was either ripped apart or was now moving as the vines began to make a barrier to protect the beating heart. The vines were moving in a giant mess and at the centre a slightly scared ghost of a mouse looked up at Zane, “we should get out of here fox, my abilities won’t last forever and I can’t attack without revealing myself” as the Mouse was talking vines were constantly attacking and even spear of stone attacked the small ghost anthro, to no avail but he was still being peppered with attacks, “ and I don’t think you are any better than me at the moment” even as he spoke, vines began to slither down the walls above Zane and began to approach him.

Mighty- 
The elevator descended lower and lower, until eventually the bright light of the Hanger awakened the armoured lightning vector, but it had changed slightly. Wandering around the facility, as far as Mighties enchased armoured vision could see, were hundreds of Zombies wandering around aimlessly searching every nook and cranny for the food that was once here . His motion detector picked up thirty within the given range of his sensors. He had about twenty seconds before he was on the ground floor…..

Ray- (ok, cool)
The zombies that once threatened to kill the prophet fled as he began to carve out a piece of the island with decay. For minutes now, as Ray began walking through the forest, he was greeted with the deathly silence that he had woken up to some time ago. But as he passed a small pond in the heart of the forest, light pierced the darkened land and a massive iron door opened inwards as the light streamed through. It was only a few metres away, he was behind the door that was etched into the hill in which Ray now stood on top of. A feathered creature, something that made Rays hairs stand up, walked forward and stared into the night, it held a black briefcase and had blood all over it body.
With a quick release of its wings, the owl flew off into the night without seeing Ray. Silence followed, and the light from the inside if the unknown tunnel still shown in the darkness of the night.
Momo-
The fox accepted the cash with a wirily smile, he counted the money with a critical eye. After he had gone through the cash he looked over to his companion and nodded in satisfaction.
 The cheetah, now satisfied, gave a small yellow parcel to Momo. “Transcendence is looking for the acquisition of information from the nearby reactor in this town, the one owned by TerraCo you know” She began, her left side if her face glowed slightly as she was talking, “ they haven’t specified what it is, but your best bet is to make a – of the entire system”.
“ They are asking that no evidence of any involvement of Transcendence or the third party at all, and will not give the third party any rewards for the delivery” the fix spoke behind Momo, now walking next to his augmented companion and was still staring at Momo with particular interest, he wasn’t hiding it either.
“In the parcel is maps of the Power Station including blueprints and utilities, as well as employee details for the ones working today, and an assortment of codes to get into the facilities main area” The cheetah finished up, now looking at her companion with dagger eyes.
The fox looked at the cheetah with an expression that said “what”, and finished up the conversation, “ the entire system is on site, so you have to either log on at the main offices, or near the consoles at the reactor, take your pick when your there”.
And like that they walked away, the fox with his hands in his pocket and head downwards, while the cheetah acted or casual as they both entered the busy street behind Momo and disappeared, but the cheetah did say one thing, “ it’s a 7 digit figure by the way” she mentioned before she vanished.
Momo checked and saw that all the information was in the parcel just like they said, there was images and thirty dossiers of employee’s as well as a list of codes hand written of a piece of paper.
The facility was about ten minutes travel time, and was located behind the massive tree that surrounded the nearby area, it wasn’t too hard to reach, and all she needed to do was to Travel
( in order to express how tall the trees are imagine James Cameron’s Avatar and that giant tree all the blue people live in, that’s what surrounds the entire continent, it filled with massive tree like that)
  • Signature art by: -

Freedom isn't free
You can lead me, follow me, or get out of my way so make up your mind

Zane the Fox

« Reply #574 on: September 14, 2015, 07:31:30 AM »
*Zane see the vine above him. He drop down onto his good leg. He wilt in pain.* "I will agree with that." *Zane hop on his good leg as he use one of his sword as a cabe and other to cut any vine get close to him* "Which way we go to get out of herAAAA OFF OF ME YOU MUDDING VINE!" *Zane yell as a vine wrap around his tail. He hack off the vine.*

Offline Celestial_Dragon

• Foxy Fox
    • Awards
« Reply #575 on: September 14, 2015, 07:40:28 AM »
Zane-
As Zane made his way out, the vines attacking became smaller and smaller, less and less.
Johnny followed the limping fox as he was wildly hacking at all the vines nearest him, " i think that nature had bloody fuc&*d of know" he spoke up as he reappeared to his physical form ,sweat on his brow as he watch the last vine being chopped to pieces, " where do we go now, the entire room is a death trap, you saw that giant stone pillar, what is the deal with that".

Freedom isn't free

Zane the Fox

« Reply #576 on: September 14, 2015, 07:45:55 AM »
*Zane stop after they got far enough away to give himself a quick check over on his body.* "What you mean? I didn't really pay attention to that but the nasty heart. Hahaha." *Zane laugh as he felt some pain left.* "As for that matter. How we going to kill that? It should be dead as the creature of shade just Fed on it. But it still alive. That mean that it either have blood or took blood of dark vector."

Offline Obey138 (Matthew "Fluffy")

• Jovial Jaguar
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 8 years Top 100 Topic Starter
  • ~$ sudo pm-hibernate
    • Fur Affinity
    • DeviantArt
    • Last.fm Profile
    • Awards
  • Species: Anthro Catwolf
  • Coloring: Dark-grey fur (#767b7d), cream-white straps and belly (#f3f1e4), grey additions (#b5b3ad)
  • Height: ~183cm / ~6ft / ~72inch
  • Weight: ~73kg / ~161lbs
  • Build: Slim fit
  • Reference: [link]
  • Currently: Please be aware of my rude jokes!
« Reply #577 on: September 14, 2015, 07:48:07 AM »
Mighty focused and made an orb shield around him, made of electricity, passing the power through the suit's plating. It was powerful and deadly to touch. Mighty then waited for elevator to stop.
((Due to arm wound, it's painful for me to write))
« Last Edit: September 14, 2015, 07:49:57 AM by Obey138 (Fluffy) »

Offline Celestial_Dragon

• Foxy Fox
    • Awards
« Reply #578 on: September 14, 2015, 09:30:20 AM »
Mighty- (you ok mate, wait why did i ask that, sorry that was a stupid question, you are hurting yourself answering)
The elevator slowed to a crawl as it reached the last leg of its journey, creating a noise of metal againt metal that boomed over the hanger as it slowed down considerably . Mighty cringed at the sound and saw that none of the Zombies had changed, they didn't seem to notice. Then when the elevator touched the ground, the instant that it did, the Zombies that Mighty could see all whipped their head towards him, their red eyes filled with the same anger and hunger that they all share were staring at him. A silence began to fall over the zombies and the vector... one....two.....three...four....
They all moved at once,charging forward to the vector like a army of hounds. The first one jumped at Mighty only to be sent backwards by the lightning barrier, it slammed into one of his friends that stepped onto the metal elevator  and they went tumbling across the floor. But already their were five on the platform facing Mighty, their mouths drooling with anticipation.

( go nuts)

Zane-
Johnny looked up at Zane with a raised eyebrows, " you didn't notice the ground beneath you sent you flying, did you hit your head, vines AND earth were attacking us, they tore through metal like butter" he claimed with fear griping his eyes.
Johnny turned to look down the corridor they just came, " it could be that....maybe.....nah, i think that all we know for sure is that thing is dangerous and hostile" he wondered deep in thought, "wonder what its used for though".

Zane could see that they had passed an intersection behind them, they had passed it when following the sound of the heart beat. There were sounds coming from both the left and right sound, it was hard to make out, but they were getting closer and getting louder...

Freedom isn't free

• Jovial Jaguar
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 8 years Top 100 Topic Starter
  • ~$ sudo pm-hibernate
    • Fur Affinity
    • DeviantArt
    • Last.fm Profile
    • Awards
  • Coloring: Dark-grey fur (#767b7d), cream-white straps and belly (#f3f1e4), grey additions (#b5b3ad)
« Reply #579 on: September 14, 2015, 09:38:35 AM »
((It's not that bad, but my answers may be shorter))
Mighty, still focused, began slowly walking out of the elevator, ignoring the zombies.

Offline Farewell

• Racious Racoon
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years Top 100 Poster Top 10 Most Online Top 50 Topic Starter
    • Awards
The Reborn
« Reply #580 on: September 14, 2015, 01:04:10 PM »
Zaida was silent showing not emotion but thought deeply to herself. 'Where sergal, where is it?' Replies in her mind as she paced her ears leaned back and tail dragging on the floor. Before she thought to herself 'where is it?' Zaida scanned the area, but it wasn't too easy, no not just in a room. It had to be hidden somewhere safe, secure, where no one would look. 'Where, where' the question continued in her head as she paced about.

Offline Celestial_Dragon

• Foxy Fox
    • Awards
« Reply #581 on: September 14, 2015, 01:28:01 PM »
Mighty-
They attacked all at once, and were repelled back as well. They became frustrated as they were unable to touch the Vector. But more and more began to close in on Mighty, about thirty were already surrounding the armored vector. But then the ground began to shake slightly, it was faint but he could diffidently feel something beneath him.

Zaida-
The kid smiled as he swerved back to staring at the black screen, " I will tell you that destroying the heart will not stop the creatures outright, but if you remove the core of a creature it will eventually succumb to its own weight and collapse on its own" he quizzically explained.

Compassion had walked away from Zaida and was now watching the conflict begin to move away from them as Triss and Drago began leading the Zombies away from Zaida. They were still kicking and more than a few of the zombies had been thrown into the abyss.

The hybrid vanished, then appeared at the entrance to the north section of the prison, leaning against the wall, " Vector of the Darkness, Creature of Emptiness, Nightmares and Fears, and the avenger of the light,  i ask you and your friends to kill my heart and to stop the war  that will soon plunge the world that will bring forth a new era of unknown" he asked quietly and slowly, choosing his words carefully.

He seemed satisfied with his comment and turned to walk away from Zaida, his back to her know, and headed through the northern walkway, hands in his jeans and head staring straight. The northern walkway ended in a massive wall of stone..

Freedom isn't free

• Jovial Jaguar
  • ~$ sudo pm-hibernate
    • Fur Affinity
    • DeviantArt
    • Last.fm Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #582 on: September 14, 2015, 01:31:45 PM »
Mighty moved slightly further, stopped and stood in position he remembers, that should activate special ability. Arms and legs spread, looking straight. (If shield prevents it from being used, deactivate it

Offline Celestial_Dragon

• Foxy Fox
    • Awards
« Reply #583 on: September 14, 2015, 01:53:03 PM »
Mighty- ( it doesn't but fighting will be hard)
On the HUD the bottom right side changed from green to red and the vector indiactor turned on.

Skin suit- poison blade mode
The outer skin parts of Mighties suit began to morph, twist, and change. The outer layer began to join and take shape in the form of spike and blades all over his body. The heavy armour began to disapear with the inner layer of the suit being revealed as the heavy and tough outer layer became the melee weapons of the opposing figure.

Each of His arms had four curved blades that pointed towards mighty, giving his hands clear space to throw lightning around. His back became that of a hedgehog or a echidna, completly covered in these hard outer layered tipped spikes, the rest being a combination of the rest of the armour.
The outsides of his legs were also covered with four small but prominant blades that were similar to lightning, only more straight.
As soon as tbe process finished purple liquid began to drip from the tips of the many blades and spikes and slowly fall to the floor causing small amounts of smoke to rise upwards

Freedom isn't free

• Jovial Jaguar
  • ~$ sudo pm-hibernate
    • Fur Affinity
    • DeviantArt
    • Last.fm Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #584 on: September 14, 2015, 02:26:29 PM »
"Hehehe, up close and personal. I like it."
Mighty holstered the rifle and admired the spikes and blades a bit, before blasting his shield, that zapped everything in 15 meters proximity. He then got his guard up and waited for the encounter.