The Furry Forums would like to place cookies on your computer to help us make this website better. To find out more about the cookies, see our privacy notice.
To accept the cookie click here, or please login or register.

Author Topic: The Reborn  (Read 20414 times)

Offline Obey138 (Matthew "Fluffy")

• Jovial Jaguar
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 8 years Top 100 Topic Starter
  • ~$ sudo pm-hibernate
    • Fur Affinity
    • DeviantArt
    • Last.fm Profile
    • Awards
  • Species: Anthro Catwolf
  • Coloring: Dark-grey fur (#767b7d), cream-white straps and belly (#f3f1e4), grey additions (#b5b3ad)
  • Height: ~183cm / ~6ft / ~72inch
  • Weight: ~73kg / ~161lbs
  • Build: Slim fit
  • Reference: [link]
  • Currently: Please be aware of my rude jokes!
Re: The Reborn
« Reply #600 on: September 19, 2015, 11:41:12 AM »
After Mighty fell, he was paralysed and unable to fight. (sensitive to pain)

Offline Farewell

• Racious Racoon
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years Top 100 Poster Top 10 Most Online Top 50 Topic Starter
    • Awards
« Reply #601 on: September 19, 2015, 02:28:21 PM »
"Yea, I didn't take it however." She looked at compassion. "Do you happen to have it on you?" Zaida ask looking back at compassion.

Zane the Fox

« Reply #602 on: September 19, 2015, 03:48:54 PM »
*Zane eye almost pop out when he notice that the zombie got by his alarm system. One of the shadow hiss to him* "oh mud. The shade don't like the taste pf the zombie. They can't help us so well."

Offline Celestial_Dragon

• Foxy Fox
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 8 years
  • I intend to live forever, or die Trying
    • Awards
  • Species: Dragon
  • Coloring: Gold scaled and White underside, with angel-like wings
  • Height: 260cm
  • Weight: 120kg
  • Build: Mesomorph
  • Currently: More than likely studying while having this open on my Laptop
« Reply #603 on: September 21, 2015, 02:11:13 PM »
Mighty-
The rhino straightened himself as he saw Mighty on the ground, drool falling onto the ground. The two zombies flanking it, edged there way closer, there red eyes straing at Mighty with caution. The cheetah shook of the attack and got back to the fray by sprinting around so that Mighty was surrounded.

Zane-
" Yeah thanks.." Johnny yells as he sprints down a right bend, dodging and weaving through the catacombs of the facility, " anything else you want to add".

Zaida-
Compassion just looks at Zaida for a second confused, "i am sure i gave it to you" she responds.
  • Signature art by: -

Freedom isn't free
You can lead me, follow me, or get out of my way so make up your mind

• Jovial Jaguar
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 8 years Top 100 Topic Starter
  • ~$ sudo pm-hibernate
    • Fur Affinity
    • DeviantArt
    • Last.fm Profile
    • Awards
  • Coloring: Dark-grey fur (#767b7d), cream-white straps and belly (#f3f1e4), grey additions (#b5b3ad)
« Reply #604 on: September 21, 2015, 04:43:56 PM »
Mighty was still weak, too weak to attack, but began to get up in pain and should be able to respond to several attacks.

Zane the Fox

« Reply #605 on: September 21, 2015, 06:22:42 PM »
"Just one thing. GO GO GO GO!"

Offline Farewell

• Racious Racoon
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years Top 100 Poster Top 10 Most Online Top 50 Topic Starter
    • Awards
« Reply #606 on: September 21, 2015, 09:20:31 PM »
"Oh yes, sorry in a rush here" she said patting about before pulling it from the side of the wrappings on her lower area. "Here" placing it in, the hybrid huffed seeing the computer flash on. "Finally..." She sighed "you remember where the files were?" She asked with a raised brow. "Haven't used computers for quite some time"

Offline Celestial_Dragon

• Foxy Fox
    • Awards
« Reply #607 on: September 23, 2015, 03:11:30 PM »
(ok so if Algera and Talia don't respond i will take control of there CHARACTERS until they respond, cause i have been waiting for them and they are unable to respond.....so yeah i will wait a day a see what happens otherwise i will be able to continue Reborn) (of note Rayleonard is always consistent so yeah....)

Johnny (Zane)-
Johnny didn't need to be told twice. The ghost vector was already taking a left at the first turn he saw, Hoping to evade them. His breath came in small spurts, hot and nervous; he was alreqady exhausted, he was not made for running. At his sides, his small furry fingers curled into sweaty fists, swinging forward as if it would make him faster. Behind him, he could hear the baying howls and calls of the monsters. His body began to feel sore and numb after twenty seconds of this, his fur began to get soaked in his own sweat, especially around the hair.
" Oh for Fucks sake just go after someone else you aholes." he cried aloud, throwing himself forward with even greater abandon. His lungs and heart were pumping, but the air didn't seem to be enough as he sprinted forward, panic trembling in his exhausted limbs.Eventually it was to much, and the mouse began to slow, he had even began turning into a ghost to lighten his weight but that just seemed to drag him even more. Johnny's heart was pounding in his chest now, his panicked breath like thunder in my ears, thighs burning, lungs on fire, Zane could hear his little pray, praying not to trip. Adrenaline almost bursting through his rodent skin.

It was then he took a right through a massive crumbled hole, where something large had just broken through the wall. He turned to a dead end....

A massive steel platform that overlooked a massive dark pit. There were no railings at the front, only the sides. There were four massive wires, the size of cars at each "corner" of the massive hole. They were way to far off to reach however, even while jumping.

Johnny almost ran of the edge, catching himself only at the last minute to avoid plunging into the darkness. He turned around, his eyes showing both defeat and fear. Through the door the horde completely filled the gap, blocking them from the winding corridors.
" Well i **censor** up" the mouse panted, " got any ideas" his feet edged more and more to the edge of the metal platform. Some of the zombies grasped onto the rocky walls and began to climb, like spiders, across the rocky surface, still watching the vector and his shadowy companion with hunger. A horde of zombies stood in front and a pit stood behind them.

Mighty-
The four vitae zombies had surrounded the armored vector, the HUD's map lit them up, with three in front and one behind. Already the skin suit had re-knitted, its surface smoothing back to its original form. The pain began to die down in Mighty as soon as the suit completed its healing process, could it be drugs in the system of the suit or is it healing him within, Mighty could not tell, but for the moment Mighty felt stronger and a lot better than he had been originally . Might stood ready, his metallic colored blades on his hands gleamed in the light, even when they were coated in poison. The two beast flanking the rhino attacked almost on sync, they curved around, while heading towards Mighty; a pincer maneuver.

Zaida-
( see image i added....)
Compassion walked over and looked down at the computer system and watched with interest, " i kind of know that, and you were really never good with this type of Technology, i barely know myself" she explains.

The computer's main monitor flashed to life, and a file explorer took the entire screen as it awoke. It was already opened on the files that Zaida needed, and with a quick click she bought up a massive image of the islands network. It was a maze of red, with black  Lines leading to the coast.

" So you like looking around at Company secrets, sergal piece of crap" a voiced hissed over the computers loud speaker suddenly, " over hear vector scum". Compassion nudged Zaida and pointed to a camera at the corner of the room, at the roof. It was small, silver, with a massive black lens staring straight at Zaida. A small red light was blinking at the side. " Good you have eyes girl" the voice jeered.

[attachment deleted by admin]

Freedom isn't free

• Jovial Jaguar
  • ~$ sudo pm-hibernate
    • Fur Affinity
    • DeviantArt
    • Last.fm Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #608 on: September 23, 2015, 04:54:02 PM »
"So, you wanna dance? LET'S DANCE!"
Mighty hit the two flankers with lightning, knocking them down for some time and prepared for the rhino to strike, forming orb shield around himself like he did before exiting the elevator and keeping his guard up.

Zane the Fox

« Reply #609 on: September 23, 2015, 05:06:53 PM »
"Just one and it risky but that or meeting them. I take the risk. Close your eye and be ready to GO ghost. I going to flash with a flashbang I found." *His voice hiss in Johnny ear. Zane partly came out of the shadow to throw the flashbang he had as well stabbing the edge of the platform. The flash went off. Most of the zombie lost sight of them as Zane jump into the pit. He grab a hold of his dagger he stab with and blend into it shadow as he watch few zombie run after him but only to fell down into the pit *

Offline Tina

• Kuddly Kitten
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 8 years Top 100 Most Online
  • People have put me down, but i get right back up.
    • Awards
  • Species: Kobold
  • Coloring: Brown
  • Height: 3 ft
  • Weight: 65 pounds
  • Build: Pretty pudgy
  • Currently: Feeling hungry.
« Reply #610 on: September 24, 2015, 12:10:44 AM »
Mo Mo ignored the people in the lobby and also made sure she didn't show up on security camera. She headed straight for the reactor making sure to avoid any workers that were in the halls.
  • Avatar by: Plasma-snake on Deviantart
Current fursona: Tina

Pet's name: Star
Adopt virtual pets at Chicken Smoothie!

Offline Celestial_Dragon

• Foxy Fox
    • Awards
« Reply #611 on: September 24, 2015, 01:54:40 PM »
( Well I waited i am writing up algeara and the newcomer drake after this)

Mighty-
Two powerful bolts of lightning shot out of each of Mighties hands, they slammed into the Zombies and sent them spinning into the air. They slammed into the ground with a sickening crunch as something obviously broke. As mighty walked of, the rhino charged forward at the shielded vector and slammed against the lightning shield. Lightning began to strike against the grey skinned zombie, creating a noxious smell of burnt decay. The creature shot backwards as his muscles began to jerk as current flowed through them. Mighty stood there, away from the elevator, the rhino crashing down besides his undead companions, who were beginning to rise after they casually inserted there bones back to there original place. On mighties sensor he could see that the cheetah was still behind him, aiming to catch him on his blind spot the moment the shield lowered and already the four had become eleven as more and more began to enclose on Mighty.

Zane (johnny)-
Johnny was confused for a moment, unsure what Zane was referring to before he closed his eyes. He heard a small explosion when his eyes were shit tight, his ethereal body felt something pass through him, then another, and another. The zombies passed through him and plunged into the pit.
Johnny opened his eyes to see the horde still there, only a few less in number (those that he could see), they were rubbing there eyes with their claws in annoyance and even some were clawing at them so that a new set could grow. Blood and eyeballs littered the ground of the platform.

Talia-
Momo passed through casually and made her way deeper into Terraco's , using her abilities now and then to take advantage of the technological security systems in place. She passed through a door to the left of the receptionist and walked through the Pine wood door. She navigated the labyrinth of furbished corridors towards the center of the facility. She saw only one other soul in the quite facility, a dreary old cassowary who was carrying a small stack of papers to the office. The day was still quite young, and especially on a weekend, the blueprints helped lead MoMo skip the offices and areas of high traffic and lead her towards her first obastacle. There were to ways to reach the reactor, go through the cooling towers or through the many security doors of the facility. The one that MoMO faced was a security steel door, with a key-code. There was a camera facing outward down the bare corridor to the t-intersection where MoMo currently resided. There was also a young avian, with a pistol strapped to his belt and a rifle slung across his back. The sparrow was leaning against the wall, beneath the security door reading the daily paper FA. Upon reading his dossier, he was a local hireling, nothing special and wasn't really cut out as a guard but still knows how to fire his weapons.

Freedom isn't free

Offline Farewell

• Racious Racoon
    • Awards
« Reply #612 on: September 24, 2015, 02:11:22 PM »
"Hmm" she thought looking at the map before her ears flicked from the voice and compassion tapped on her shoulder she turned to face the camera. Zaida looked at the camera narrowing her eyes. Taking out the hard drive out memorizing the map in her head.

Offline Celestial_Dragon

• Foxy Fox
    • Awards
« Reply #613 on: September 24, 2015, 02:19:48 PM »
Zaida-
" Did your mother ever tell you not to squint at people" the voice jeered, " oh wait should i say your leopard caretaker ever tell you not to, that a-hole was annoying".

Post Merge: September 24, 2015, 02:45:02 PM
Algera- ( where are you)
She moved forward in an instant, her body shifted. Her draconian body became that of a cheetah, moving forward and knocking aside her shark companion with ease as she slammed into her and rammed her morphing hand into that of a giant elephant. The force sent the zombie flying into the air, in the view of Mighty as it passed through the giant cubes and artillery that separated the two vectors. The body was breaking apart in the air as most of its body had became that a clump of mash. It landed quite a distance away, already healing itself. Lindsay straightened herself, looking over at Algera with  disdain, her mouth was drawn back in a sneer, revealing her pointed white teeth.

Ryu glanced around with worry as he helped up the injured and sick up, Michaels arm slung over Ryu's back, " hey girls we kind of walked into a hornets nest" he pointed out with worry to his voice.
___________________________________________________________________________________________________ ________________________________________________________

As of current Mighty and Algera are in the hanger ....
« Last Edit: September 24, 2015, 02:45:02 PM by Celestial_Dragon, Reason: Merged DoublePost »

Freedom isn't free

• Jovial Jaguar
  • ~$ sudo pm-hibernate
    • Fur Affinity
    • DeviantArt
    • Last.fm Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #614 on: September 24, 2015, 03:15:10 PM »
Mighty turned around as soon as he saw the cheetah moving, cut into it's flesh and smashed it to the ground, with a discharge going all over the floor. "Die ALREADY" Mighty shouted at it out of anger, being desperate, that the zombies kept coming back. He was getting out of ideas. Stop. He was told to blow this place up, but how? All of machines are out of fuel, he had only grenades. He was thinking and analysing the situation, but it made him vulnerable for incoming attacks.