The Furry Forums would like to place cookies on your computer to help us make this website better. To find out more about the cookies, see our privacy notice.
To accept the cookie click here, or please login or register.

Author Topic: The Reborn  (Read 20412 times)

Zane the Fox

Re: The Reborn
« Reply #615 on: September 24, 2015, 05:28:24 PM »
"So what now? As long I can stay like this. I be fine. How long you can be ghost?" *Zane voice softly hiss out as his hand quickly came out and stab to the side with another dagger. He move over to the new waypoint. After he move, his hand grab the other dagger and stab the way he seem to be moving.*

Offline Farewell

• Racious Racoon
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years Top 50 Topic Starter Top 10 Most Online Top 100 Poster
    • Awards
The Reborn
« Reply #616 on: September 24, 2015, 08:32:58 PM »
"Don't you **censor** talk about him." She said coldly giving a gurgle growl. "You never talk about him..." Anger began to grow her claws digging in the desk with anger. Giving a slight snarl her teeth showing just a bit.

Offline Celestial_Dragon

• Foxy Fox
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 8 years
  • I intend to live forever, or die Trying
    • Awards
  • Species: Dragon
  • Coloring: Gold scaled and White underside, with angel-like wings
  • Height: 260cm
  • Weight: 120kg
  • Build: Mesomorph
  • Currently: More than likely studying while having this open on my Laptop
« Reply #617 on: September 26, 2015, 09:35:28 AM »
Zaida-
The voice chuckled, a deep and loud voice rang out throughout the room, " i can talk about him as much as i like, not like you can do anything" the speaker jeered.
Compassion looked at Zaida with an emotionless, cold expression on her face, her eyes watching at the aggression rising in Zaida, " zaida, we need to move, don't let him stop you".
" The interfectorem should of killed you as well, bloody cheapskate" the voice continued, " no matter, we have a group who will certainly make sure you vectors won't last long, even if two of you are being reborn, congrats on creating a spirit to, that is quite a feat to create something that complex".

Zane-
" i am ok for a few minutes, but the problem is that there is so many" johnny told Zane, his eyes still kept on the zombies, " and what is worse is that i have no idea how many, they are everywhere on this f&*^in island and they won't let up and pursue us".
As zane moved, a few of the zombies watched quietly, their cold red eyes watching the shadows. One zombies suddenly jumped forward and tried to attack johhny, it went through the ethereal spirit and flew of the edge of the platform into the darkness below.
" Hey zane i am going to do something stupid, but on the bright side, i will get a head start, i hope you find a escape plan" Johnny spoke as he began slowly edging to the edges of the platform.

Mighty-
Behind Mighty, bodies of zombies tumbled to the ground from the elevator shaft behind him. They crashed into the floor, sending splatters of blood against the vectors armor. Their bodies began to heal already, however it looked like it would take a while, that fall kind of squashed every body part they had.

As soon as he sliced at the cheetah, opening up its feline chest open and causing it to reel back in pain, its left arm trying to cover the wound from the armor's blade. Its body began to convulse and  to degrade falling apart all over the floor. It fell to the floor after its legs began to fall apart, blood and guts poring out of the wound like a fountain, its remaining body contacting and expanding, it became motionless in a couple of seconds after mighties attack, a pile of bones and mush on the cold steel floor.

As mighty sent a discharge across the floor, the zombies feet began to melt. sealing them to the floor. As they moved limbs began to separate as the zombies degraded body was unable to keep itself together and most just feel to the ground missing legs, and/or feet. A few remained standing though and they kept moving closer and closer.

One moved suddenly, catching the vector of guard. It jumped on mighty and began to slam its fist against the armor. the attacks felt like hammers, the HUD warning of structural integrity failing after each shot, even its regen couldn't keep up with the racoons attacks.
 Then a shot rang out across the hanger and the head of the creature broke apart, and its fountain head sprayed Mighties head in crimson red.

Across the hanger, between a army of zombies, a female shark held a smoking rifle in her hands. Beside her was algera holding a machine gun in her hands aiming at a group that was approaching them from the left, and behind them Ryu was carrying a pale male shark over his shoulder. blood was poring from a wound on the male shark, covering the floor and Ryu in red.

• Signature art by: -

Freedom isn't free
You can lead me, follow me, or get out of my way so make up your mind

Offline Farewell

• Racious Racoon
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years Top 50 Topic Starter Top 10 Most Online Top 100 Poster
    • Awards
The Reborn
« Reply #618 on: September 26, 2015, 09:39:51 AM »
Zaida gave a low hiss her tail whipping the air. "We'll see, and you'll be sorry once I find you. I suggest you get a heads start in running" she snapped before holding the bridge of her snout and kept her eyes closed taking a breath or two before speaking. "Let's go" she turned to compassion her voice calm. "Let's not waist out precious time" Zaida finished with a sigh beginning to walk.

Offline Celestial_Dragon

• Foxy Fox
    • Awards
« Reply #619 on: September 26, 2015, 09:47:20 AM »
Zaida-
" i wish you luck vector, the names Myu, head of biology studies of Trancendence Science division" the voice called out as she left, then the speaker went dead.
Compassion looked at the now silent camera and followed after Zaida as she began to walk across the blood covered walkway, there were limbs and guts covering the end of the walkway where Drago, Triss and the zombies fought each other. Compassion watched the ground for parts where Drago had froze the ground, but the ice was already melting. As the pair reached the garage, the entire room was like a giant freezer, ice everywhere covering every part of the room.
At the entrance, a gaping hole, with concrete and steel ripped outwards, the forest now silent.

Freedom isn't free

Offline Obey138 (Matthew "Fluffy")

• Jovial Jaguar
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 8 years Top 100 Topic Starter
  • ~$ sudo pm-hibernate
    • Fur Affinity
    • DeviantArt
    • Last.fm Profile
    • Awards
  • Species: Anthro Catwolf
  • Coloring: Dark-grey fur (#767b7d), cream-white straps and belly (#f3f1e4), grey additions (#b5b3ad)
  • Height: ~183cm / ~6ft / ~72inch
  • Weight: ~73kg / ~161lbs
  • Build: Slim fit
  • Reference: [link]
  • Currently: Please be aware of my rude jokes!
« Reply #620 on: September 26, 2015, 10:45:20 AM »
Mighty shouted at the group "Do you have any idea how to get rid of them?", while staying as far from the zombies as possible.
Besides that, he remembers about his brain implant and wonders how to test it out.

Zane the Fox

« Reply #621 on: September 26, 2015, 04:43:08 PM »
"Well. Good luck. Don't get kill. And I figure something out. I always do. I just need to keep moving and little time and I find a way." *Zane keep moving to the side to avoid the zombie that came after him.*

Offline Rayleonarde

• Melodious Mouse
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years Top 100 Topic Starter Top 50 Most Online
  • Chased by the fires of passion
    • Awards
  • Species: Raccoon
  • Coloring: Royal purple, save for two teardrop shaped gray patches on his chin, which runs to his collarbone, and the lower part of his abdomen.
  • Height: Varies
  • Weight: Varies
  • Build: Lanky
  • Currently: Pretty happy.
« Reply #622 on: September 26, 2015, 05:33:09 PM »
Ray sighed, and stood. After a few moments, he stepped into the lit cave on the side of the hill, mentally preparing himself for whatever lied ahead.

Offline Celestial_Dragon

• Foxy Fox
    • Awards
« Reply #623 on: September 28, 2015, 04:00:20 AM »
Zane-
Johnny looked at Zane and smiled, “see you later" he called out as he turned around and looked at the black pit, a slight feeling of vertigo fell across the mouse. Johnny jumped, and fell into the darkness, disappearing as he fell.
A few of the zombies ran after the falling vector and also plunged into darkness. But still plenty remained, looking at the shadow Vector with hungry eyes.

Ray-
Ray travelled down a white corridor that was open to the elements outside, the steel floor echoed under each step, the luminous white lights were almost blinding. There was nothing that seemed unusual or even odd as he moved forward. Ahead of the vector, was a steel door, slightly ajar. As he got closer, Ray heard weapons fire from the other side of the room, and sounds of combat.

Mighty-
Algera and Ryu changed, the space around them was coated in a grey and brick brown respectively. They seemed to not be any different. The entire room also seemed to become something like a three-Dimension video, except Mighty didn’t have any 3d Glasses. A zombie rabbit in front of Mighty moved to attack, except it didn’t, there was this blue hologram of him charging forward to crash tackle the vector. But the rabbit was just there standing watching him.
The shark looked across the hanger at the shouting vector began moving forward towards Mighty, rifle raised, blasting all the zombies that were approaching them. Algera fired into a horde approaching the group form the left. She was not familiar with firing weapons and was shooting widely, but the group was so thick that every bullet made a hit.
A flying avian made a beeline from the air towards the injured Michael and Ryu. Ryu looked up at the avain and his eyes narrowed. As it approached Ryu raised a fisted arm between him and the bird. The bird slammed into the fist like a car against a wall, the bird flattened and fell to the floor, ignored by Ryu as he moved on after Lindsay.
The rabbit in front of Mighty moved forward, exactly like mighty saw, and there was a hologram standing where rabbit was just standing. As mighty reacted, two more holograms, one of a lioness and a panther, who stood beside the rabbit moved as well. Their holograms aimed to attack with their claws.

(Basically you see five seconds in the future, and five seconds in the past, and can see auras of vectors, basically see powers)

Freedom isn't free

Zane the Fox

« Reply #624 on: September 28, 2015, 05:41:23 AM »
*Zane look around the area for any hint of way out or away from the zombie. His mind is flipping back and forth on finding way out or just let himself drop into the hole.*

• Jovial Jaguar
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 8 years Top 100 Topic Starter
  • ~$ sudo pm-hibernate
    • Fur Affinity
    • DeviantArt
    • Last.fm Profile
    • Awards
  • Coloring: Dark-grey fur (#767b7d), cream-white straps and belly (#f3f1e4), grey additions (#b5b3ad)
« Reply #625 on: September 28, 2015, 06:12:13 AM »
Mighty shocked the three incoming zombies, to keep them away from him.
He decided to run up to the group, taking care of everyone or everything in the way.

Offline Celestial_Dragon

• Foxy Fox
    • Awards
« Reply #626 on: September 29, 2015, 12:58:59 PM »
Hanger battle (mighty)-
The zombies that stood between mighty and the group were shot backwards after Mighty sent his lightning through his hands at them. The zombies began to amass around the two groups as they began thinning the zombies between them.
The female shark used her butt of her rifle as a baseball bat when her clip ran out, a few unlucky zombies were sent flying, or just there heads as the massive weapon went up and down, left and right against the horde.
As the groups met, there eyes now focused to the zombies that watched the group of soldiers and vectors with their hungry eyes.
The female shark toweree over mighty, her cold eyes staring down at the armored vector. Algera and ryu looked at the Trancendence soldier with fear and hate.
" hey punk, what are these things" lindsay asked, " and why are you here, this place is supposed to be clear".

Zane-
One of the zombies jumped after zane, clinging to the wall and pursuing the shadow. It clamoured across the rocky wall, sending pebbles pulummeting to the floor as it pursued him.

Zaida-
The pair was out in the forest now, the ancient sentinals as quite as they were when zaida awoke earlier. The sound of gunfire could not be heard, and the sounds of the moans and roars were nothing but a whisper in the winds. The entire clearing around the structure was covered in ice pillars and spikes.
Compassion in the direction of the volcano, her eyes squinting. " there is a bright light over there" she points out, " through the trees".

New charactor drake- (welcome)
The port was a mess, the ships that he and the rest of the mercenary, as well as their clients forces had landed were either submerged in the water or on fire. Their was nothing but the roars and cries of the monsters that almost deafened the vectors ears.

The concrete floor, the thin metal roof of the warhouse was littered with holes where the zombies had broken through. The boxes were nothing but splinters in the warehouse, well most of the boxes were. The warehouse was like a football field, with blood and decay filling the entirior.

There were two others besides drake that had created a small circular barricade to stem the tide of zombies that had began to  pour through the doors, the garage doors, or the holes in the roof. There were five this morning but their remains were kind of everywhere.

Drake had been hired to provide a cheap security for a clean up crew, he was one of the few lone mercenaries. They few first days had been horrible, day after day people had disappeared but now it was him, a scarred grizzled red dragon mecernary, and a young fresh faced green lizard against this unknown group of self regenerative monsters.

" fuuuuuuck" the dragon jason cursed loudly, " why can't these bastards just die" as his shotgun, the size of his muscular forearm, blasted a zombie jumping at him. His face was stern and swear poured down his bleeding face.
The lizard reloaded another clip of his machine gun as he cleared out a group of monsters that threatened to overwhelme him. He glanced over at drake, with fear and despair in his eyes and began to fire upward at the zombies that poked through the gaping hole above them. Hullum gritted his teeth as the zombies began to rise, their bodies healing again.

Drake had everything he began the mission, he had been using a Atlantic Trading Company rifle and pistol throughout the shitty three days. He hadn't revealed his vector abilities yet.

In front of Drake was a dozen of zombies, their wounds healing after drake peppered them with holes.

(Sorry to start so aruptly)

Freedom isn't free

Offline Drakeyboy

• Foxy Fox
    • Steam
    • Awards
  • Species: Fox/Raccon (hybrid)
  • Coloring: Red with white fur
  • Height: 5'11"
  • Weight: 145 lbs
  • Build: long arms and legs with a very slim build.
  • Currently: gaming, job huntig, and listenig to music. Like a Elite!
« Reply #627 on: September 29, 2015, 01:21:44 PM »
Drake clenched his teeth at the undead. There wasn't anything he could do not like this. They needed to get out and fast but what would his group do if they found out his power. He looked over to his two alleys that managed to survive these past few days of hell with him and sighed, peppering the undead he just layed down. Reluctantly he held a hand out in front of him and called out. "Hold onto something!" This was the only way to make it out alive and to not turn into one of those freaks. Once he made the announcement he gave the two time to hold onto something and tossed a black orb past the undead making it land just outside the warehouse they took shelter in. Causing all of the undead close to the door and a bit beyond to be sucked towards the point of impact. But this wouldn't stop them because this would just make them skid across the concrete past the point and they would simply get up and charge again. so he quickly ran towards the door and gave it a heft using his gravity manipulation to add weight into the push making a single door close. The other door still needed to be shut and the rest of the undead still needed to be removed. Could he possibly do this?

• Jovial Jaguar
  • ~$ sudo pm-hibernate
    • Fur Affinity
    • DeviantArt
    • Last.fm Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #628 on: September 29, 2015, 01:22:11 PM »
"I'm not who you think I am." Mighty was firing electricity at any zombie that got close to him or the group.
After some time, he focused and created orb shield around the group. "Take your time to prepare against them. Forcefield will hold them for some time."
« Last Edit: September 29, 2015, 02:01:09 PM by Obey138 (Fluffy) »

Offline Celestial_Dragon

• Foxy Fox
    • Awards
« Reply #629 on: September 29, 2015, 01:51:36 PM »
Mighty-
The towering shark eyes were like daggers, " hoe many of you bastards are bloody monsters" she spat out as she dropped her bloody and destroyed rifle and boight out her pistol, aiming at the crowd, " know how to get rid of these bastards".

Algera slighty smiles as she reloads her rifle, her skin morphing into silver like surface, and spikes began growing out of her body as he readies herself.

Michael begins coughing, his hand covering his mouth. Ryu looked concern at his companion as he spend a few seconds couging hard and painfully into his hand. He bough back his pale yellow-grey hand and looked at the blood that covered the webbed hands. The wound on his shoulder that had been bleeding from the grusome wound, was slowly knitting together however right in front of mighty.

From the elevator a ghost slammed into the floor, falling from the elevator shaft, disappearing beneath the surface. He was not seen by anyone.

Drake-
Most of the section of the brick wall was pulled after the zombies that had been caught in the "gravity well" ( for a lack of a better term). Most of the structure still stopped the zombies outside from entering.

The dragon looked over his shoulder at the vector, his tail wrapping around the box barricade. His scarred eye went slighty wide, and the sides of his grim mouth turned upwards slightly in a smile. His pump shotgun unloaded another round  into the nearby zombie as it approached, a gaping hole in its chest.

The frightened lizard's face changed, his fear turned into rage as he saw drake send a black ball from his hands, from thin air. He had almsot fell to the floor as he felt a massive weight drag him towards the outside of the warehouse.  He swirved his weapon where he had been looking at the creatures that were clawing through the metal ceiling towards the survivors.

Freedom isn't free