The Furry Forums would like to place cookies on your computer to help us make this website better. To find out more about the cookies, see our privacy notice.
To accept the cookie click here, or please login or register.

Author Topic: The Reborn  (Read 20477 times)

Offline Rayleonarde

• Melodious Mouse
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years Top 100 Topic Starter Top 50 Most Online
  • Chased by the fires of passion
    • Awards
  • Species: Raccoon
  • Coloring: Royal purple, save for two teardrop shaped gray patches on his chin, which runs to his collarbone, and the lower part of his abdomen.
  • Height: Varies
  • Weight: Varies
  • Build: Lanky
  • Currently: Pretty happy.
Re: The Reborn
« Reply #630 on: September 29, 2015, 01:56:29 PM »
Ray sighed, and stepped inside the glowing cave, preparing himself for whatever may happen.

Offline Farewell

• Racious Racoon
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years Top 50 Topic Starter Top 10 Most Online Top 100 Poster
    • Awards
« Reply #631 on: September 29, 2015, 01:57:45 PM »
"I know I can see it" she said keeping her eyes focused on it. "Well I don't think we will have any more luck out here, I suggest we go investigate..." She spoke softly to compassion "what do you think?" She asked

Offline Obey138 (Matthew "Fluffy")

• Jovial Jaguar
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 8 years Top 100 Topic Starter
  • ~$ sudo pm-hibernate
    • Fur Affinity
    • DeviantArt
    • Last.fm Profile
    • Awards
  • Species: Anthro Catwolf
  • Coloring: Dark-grey fur (#767b7d), cream-white straps and belly (#f3f1e4), grey additions (#b5b3ad)
  • Height: ~183cm / ~6ft / ~72inch
  • Weight: ~73kg / ~161lbs
  • Build: Slim fit
  • Reference: [link]
  • Currently: Please be aware of my rude jokes!
« Reply #632 on: September 29, 2015, 02:07:41 PM »
"I don't have a single clue." Mighty replied to the shark. "The fact that I stole the suit doesn't make me one of them."
He stood in a position that activated the suit to it's current state, to switch it back to normal.
He then placed his paw over at Michael, hoping that the suit might help somehow and kept the shield for some more time, but it was about to go down soon.

Offline Drakeyboy

• Foxy Fox
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 8 years
    • Steam
    • Awards
  • Species: Fox/Raccon (hybrid)
  • Coloring: Red with white fur
  • Height: 5'11"
  • Weight: 145 lbs
  • Build: long arms and legs with a very slim build.
  • Currently: gaming, job huntig, and listenig to music. Like a Elite!
« Reply #633 on: September 29, 2015, 02:25:21 PM »
Drake didn't look to his companions focused on getting the doors closed. "Get to higher ground and knock down the ladder! I'll be fine!" He yelled and he was running to the second door. He was hoping that his plan was able to buy his allies precious secconds to get to the ladder and climb up to the rafters. If they made it that would be great. He used his gravity manipulation to make it feel like he was running down hill making his speed over to the other door and heaving it closed too. Once the door shut his gravity bomb wore off and the undead were free to roam again.

Offline Celestial_Dragon

• Foxy Fox
  • I intend to live forever, or die Trying
    • Awards
  • Species: Dragon
  • Coloring: Gold scaled and White underside, with angel-like wings
  • Height: 260cm
  • Weight: 120kg
  • Build: Mesomorph
  • Currently: More than likely studying while having this open on my Laptop
« Reply #634 on: October 01, 2015, 09:50:36 AM »
Mighty-
The Shark seemed to quiver at the touch of the skin suit, drool began to foam at his sides and slide down his chin. The armour slowly broke apart and began to swallow the part of the shoulder. The shark’s eyes closed in pain, his expression completely masked in it. Ryu watched Mighty and Michael with slight interest. Michael was paling more quickly at the touch of the skin, and his veins were highlighting more and more.
“You guys need to destroy this place” a voice resinated behind Mighty. Through the shield walked a ghostly figure, a mouse, with translucent skin with horrific features; like something from a horror movie. His entire body to Mighty was covered in a dark grey, like Ryu and Algera.  “There is some crazy shit upstairs and they are far more threatening” he explains. Lindsay eyes go wide slightly, and she unloads a burst of rounds into the creature. To no avail as they merely pass the ghost vector. Algera looked at the ghost with her maw slightly opened and Ryu almost paled, “What the F&*%” he curses loudly.

Zaida-
Compassion looked at Zaida, then back at the light that broke through the trees, “well there is there, or we could follow the sounds of the zombies to the east” she explained pointing where the sound of the monsters seemed to originate from. The sound of a revolver suddenly entered the mix, it sounds almost drowning out the happy calls of the Zombies as they also heard the Revolver.

Ray-
The glowing corridor echoed at each footstep as Ray moved down forward. The corridor was straight, empty, the calls and roars were getting louder as he approached the giant metal door. Bolts were crossing the structure from each side of the concrete walls that made up the frame of the exit. The entire thing looked solid, obviously a entrance, or exit, meant to last againt anything. As ray approached he could see at the side was a keypad, it still seemed to be working, with three digits of the four already written in. 201 was already written in, the green font could only fit one more digit in.

Drake-
The lizard slowly wrapped his fingers around the trigger, when he felt a hard, clawed hand place itself on his shoulder. The Lizard slightly began to pale when he through that there was a zombie on him but slightly relaxed, when he heard the dragon speak. “ Rookie, not now, he is more useful to us alive then dead” he calmly speaks, “ I will handle the bastards, you just follow his lead, he knows his shit…. Or thinks he knows shit”.

The dragon jumped over the barricade, slamming his butt of the shotgun into the first zombie as it approached. Blood sprayed over the towering draconian’s chest. As it walked back in shock, still twitching, a blast of Jasons Shotgun sent it ramming into the three zombies that were behind it. A feral german shepherd ran forward, at the side of the merc.

With a spin, his tail whipped across the canines face and an audible crack was heard by even Drake, and the canine slammed into the wall, a fair distance from where the dragon was battling the undead. As the dozen zombies approached to surround the blood covered dragon, the mercenary opened his wings, knocking over the two zombies to his side. With a quick gust, the dragon was 15 ft in the air, his feet resting against the roof, and his wings tucked back in. The Dragon aimed his shotgun down as gravity slowly pulled him downward.

Boom, pump, Boom, pump, Boom, Pump, the sound roared as the rounds peppered the heads of the zombies. Their heads popped opened as the rain of metal bullets from the powerful weapon overpowered the decayed heads of the undead. All but two had fallen now, the rests were slowly recovering from their wounds. At the last second, the dragon opened up the bare tipes of his draconian wings and flipped back onto his feet.

He smashed into the body of a zombies beneath him, sending him straight through its chest cavity, and making the legs, arm, and head pop out from their sockets. Blood poured upwards coating the Dragon as his giant hands wrapped around the two standing undead and squeezed around their necks, the sound of frail bones snapping, and the zombie’s roars cutting out mid-sentence.

The young lizard kicked down the box that he had used to protect him, a makeshift barricade, from the monsters and slowly moved through the warehouse floor to where drake was heading, the gun was roaring to like in his hands as the dozens of zombies that separated him from the vector were mowed down. He kept glancing behind him, watching the zombies slowly rise again. “ Got a idea you piece of crap” he yells at Drake, as he got closer, watching the drake defile basic physics.

( what ladder….?????....?.?..)

• Signature art by: -

Freedom isn't free
You can lead me, follow me, or get out of my way so make up your mind

• Jovial Jaguar
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 8 years Top 100 Topic Starter
  • ~$ sudo pm-hibernate
    • Fur Affinity
    • DeviantArt
    • Last.fm Profile
    • Awards
  • Coloring: Dark-grey fur (#767b7d), cream-white straps and belly (#f3f1e4), grey additions (#b5b3ad)
« Reply #635 on: October 01, 2015, 10:13:58 AM »
"I already know that, but simply how?" Mighty asked the ghost, trying to keep up the shield as long as he could.

Offline Drakeyboy

• Foxy Fox
    • Steam
    • Awards
« Reply #636 on: October 01, 2015, 12:54:36 PM »
(There is usually some sort of rafters in every warehouse. Usually it's either ladders or stairs to get into them.)

Drake looked to the room and saw the ending of the discussion the reptiles had. He then looked to crowd of zombies and rolled his shoulders now it was time to actually fight. He first manipulated his gravity to make him fall sideways making his feet skid across the ground for a brief second making him flip and bring his foot crashing down on the head of a rotting Dalmatian once he noticed the undead start to reach he shifted his gravity again going straight up a little out of it's reach pulling out his pistol and and flipping in reverse from the hit fireing several shots into it's head. At this point he heard the crack. But he kept going. While hr was still upside down he fired more shots into nearby undead. Be it the torso or head as long that it was stunned it would give him time to land and roll he then shifted his gravity again making him head towards the wall he was just at. He landed most comfortably and ran up the wall a little safe enough for any jumpers to miss him. He then pulled out his rifle and started unloading into the small horde that was amassing around him. Giving something to play with as his allies got to a safer location.
« Last Edit: October 01, 2015, 01:00:59 PM by Drakeyboy »

Offline Farewell

• Racious Racoon
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years Top 50 Topic Starter Top 10 Most Online Top 100 Poster
    • Awards
« Reply #637 on: October 01, 2015, 01:43:08 PM »
"The light, beside the zombies will be easy to find after" she reassured to compassion starting her way up the hill "let's try to hurry, shall we?" Zaida spoke softly keeping her pace and not slowing down, not yet at least.

Offline Celestial_Dragon

• Foxy Fox
    • Awards
« Reply #638 on: October 02, 2015, 03:14:13 PM »
Drake- (looking at images of warehouse.... hmmm ok i don't see anything but what the hell )
The dragon ran for
ward and used a half risen undead as a launch pad and flew upward into the air, still firing his shotgun at the numerous monsters who were still standing or were rising after the small groups attacks. He was between the ladder to the upper rampant, out of reach of the dozen or so zombies that were still focused on the two non-vectored individuals. A dozen of avian zombies rose up and flew straight at the dragon, there movements disorganized and spread out as they soared forward towards the flying dragon. Already the lizard was moving forward, running as fast as he can dodging the enemies that threatened to attack him. He was firing his weapon widely as he tried to run from the horde behind him, the horde rising from the pile of bullet ridden monsters.

Mighty-
" hey there Linds" the ghost greeted the shark, ignoring Mighty and instead was giving the tall marine predator a good look up and down, " you look hot covered in blood and gore you know".
Lindsay's eyes showed a flash of recognition as soon as she felt that familiar feeling of dread when they first met so many days ago. In response she bought her weapon to bear aiming for the chest, her eyes filled with anger and fired a burst of rounds against the ghost, failing to hit as they passed through his ethereal form, " oh f%%%%%%%%%ck" she moaned, " you little prick of all the people how did you live Johnny".
The ghost slowly changed, his body becoming solid and the ghostly features became more of a real mouse. He stood there smiling with a massive grin his eyes now looking at the dragon with , " you wouldn't believe the adventure".
" And your a vector then" she asked slowly her blood vessels slightly bulging with anger, " this is a bloody nightmare".
Algera shifted slightly as she felt uncomfortable at the mouse staring at her. She turned and tried to focus more on the hundreds of undead that were now swarming them.
" well we are in a military base" Michael spoke out meekly his voice like sandpaper, rough and un-tuned, " we could use the weapons and hope to blow these things away and even leave".
" But there is a slight problem" Johhny interrupted, " me and another vector Zane found some sort of artifact....well a heart at the top of the facility".
Mighty saw that for that second, the cold and precise face of Lindsay flashed into something contorted, something unfamiliar and foreign.
" ok what is he talking about" Algera asked, slightly unnerved, glancing at everyone "  like an actual beating heart".
Michael was whispering something to Ryu, into his ear, out of ear shot of everyone and the fox was now looking at the roof with interest.

Zaida-
Compassion followed after her mistress, into the dark woods. The forest was dark and foreboding, but there was peace in its sullen ambiance something that made a dark vector happy. Compassion's eyes flickered over the thick, dark trunks of the trees that rose steadily into the sky, its branches interlocking with its neighbors like giant’s arms linked together protecting their home. The trees were densely packed together, leaving just enough space to allow someone to maneuver through. The densely packed trees loomed high above, but remained still despite the icy breeze that continued to flow around him. The silvery moonlight was slowed to a trickle by the full branches, but thankfully the bright light was powerful enough to illuminate everything in Zaida's path. The pair arrived at a clearing, no trees, no greenery was here. And ahead of them was a massive door that was opened to the elements. White tiles and a white concrete wall/roof made up the long corridor. A long corridor that was cut into the hill.
" slightly unusual" Compassion noted to Zaida, " i suppose we see what is inside, but i have got to ask miss, what was that individual talking about".
« Last Edit: October 02, 2015, 03:36:11 PM by Celestial_Dragon »

Freedom isn't free

Offline Drakeyboy

• Foxy Fox
    • Steam
    • Awards
« Reply #639 on: October 02, 2015, 04:59:54 PM »
Drake saw his strategy wasn't working completely. But he did hhave more around him than the other two from just a glance so it fid sorta worked. He then noticed the avians that were after the Dragon. He took a few steps back and swapped to his rifle again aiming at the avians and shooting at them. He had to lay down on the wall to do so but that was what the flailing undead couldn't reach him.

(Huh... must have been thinking of something else then. My bad!)

Zane the Fox

« Reply #640 on: October 02, 2015, 05:27:32 PM »
*Zane seen the zombie moving to him.* "Oh mud it." *He move quickly away by down until there more dark then shadow.* "this is sooo going to hurt" *He kick-off the wall as fell into the pit. Dreaming way down* "OH MUUUUUDDDDDDD!"

• Jovial Jaguar
  • ~$ sudo pm-hibernate
    • Fur Affinity
    • DeviantArt
    • Last.fm Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #641 on: October 02, 2015, 08:06:56 PM »
Shield began slowly fading away.

"At the top?..." Mighty looked at the elevator. "We need to get out anyway." He took the assault rifle from his back and began storming his way back to the elevator. "Come on people! We need to find it!"

Offline Farewell

• Racious Racoon
    • Awards
« Reply #642 on: October 03, 2015, 01:44:03 AM »
"Unusual, Yes." She agreed studying this all and absorbing. "And we'll have to find out, it'll be fun" she said in a calm tone. "Stay close though we don't know much about this and there may be danger waiting for us." She said turning to compassion. "Any suggestions or shall we continue?" zaida finished off.

Offline Celestial_Dragon

• Foxy Fox
    • Awards
« Reply #643 on: October 03, 2015, 12:53:21 PM »
Zane-
The zombies pursued, the horde pured through, more than anything that Johnny or Zane had seen....

Drake-
With the help of Drake and the Veteran Dragons Shotgun, all the avian's that were closing in onto the merc dropped and flew into the ground, with either there heads or wings destroyed/damaged. The Dragon glanced at Drake and gave a two finger salute before focusing on the young lizard that was in a bit of trouble.
The young kid let the clip drop the floor as he went into his holster at his side and bought out his small 9mm and send round after round at the three zombies that blocked him from reaching the metal ladder. His reptilian eyes glanced around and recognized that there was still a dozen

" Hey Drake" The dragon yelled across the warehouse to the gravity defying vector, " get us out of this place". He glanced upward as the roofing was being destroyed by the zombies that sought to enter through the thin metal roofing rather than the sealed doors.

Zaida-
Compassion looked at the hallway, than at Zaida to answer. " Positive thoughts" she answered with a sarcastic tone to her voice.
Voices and gunfire echoed down the corridor, slightly muffled but clear as day that there was something happening from down the corridor where at the end, where  it curved sharply to the left then straightened back into his path where  a wooden door stood there .
" yeaaaaaah" Compassion began, " don't die i think is also is good advice...... i think".

Mighty/ Zane-
Even as Mighty began to move, two things happened at that moment that .......
A voice cried over the roars of the zombies, a voice that seemed oddly familiar; it drew the attention of all but one individual in the hanger.
"......UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUD" a voice called as a small figure appeared through the massive hole in the ceiling, where the elevator would rise upwards. Behind him, either falling through the air, sliding down the four metal cables that were attached to the elevator or were climbing down the rocky wall that made up the inside of the elevator shaft. Their were so many, like ants, " oh F@#$ me" Lindsay swore beside Mighty as they slowly descended, towards them.... or just slammed into the ground where they were slowly begin to heal themselves.

As zane began to throttle towards the ground, the shadows of the top corner cable began to connect with zane, and as he almost ended as a pancake, the elevators cage that surrounded the elevator gave shadows as well who were also in contact with Zane's shadowy body.
Michael fell unconscious  and almost fell to the floor if ryu hadn't stopped him,  he was as pale as Johnny was. Algera was a few steps after mighty, firing round after round of her weapon against the horde in front of her, when she glanced behind to Ryu to check him and Michael condition. She stopped and ran back to Ryu, blowing the head of a zombie who had the jump on the two.
" Lindsay" johnny called out as he saw Michael fall as well.

Freedom isn't free

Offline Farewell

• Racious Racoon
    • Awards
The Reborn
« Reply #644 on: October 03, 2015, 02:18:01 PM »
"Well it's more like common sense I'm sure not many furries want to...die" she said beginning to walk down. "But advice is advice, let's go" she replied to compassion her head turned slightly as she stopped in place waiting for her. Zaida's tail limp on the floor but the tip swaying up then onto the floor again