The Furry Forums would like to place cookies on your computer to help us make this website better. To find out more about the cookies, see our privacy notice.
To accept the cookie click here, or please login or register.

Author Topic: The Reborn  (Read 20433 times)

Offline Obey138 (Matthew "Fluffy")

• Jovial Jaguar
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 8 years Top 100 Topic Starter
  • ~$ sudo pm-hibernate
    • Fur Affinity
    • DeviantArt
    • Last.fm Profile
    • Awards
  • Species: Anthro Catwolf
  • Coloring: Dark-grey fur (#767b7d), cream-white straps and belly (#f3f1e4), grey additions (#b5b3ad)
  • Height: ~183cm / ~6ft / ~72inch
  • Weight: ~73kg / ~161lbs
  • Build: Slim fit
  • Reference: [link]
  • Currently: Please be aware of my rude jokes!
Re: The Reborn
« Reply #270 on: August 11, 2015, 01:00:34 PM »
Mighty got to where Algera and nameless red panda. "Everyone alright? Anyone has any escape plan?". He began looking for any electrical installation, that he could use to get out.

Offline Farewell

• Racious Racoon
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years Top 50 Topic Starter Top 10 Most Online Top 100 Poster
    • Awards
« Reply #271 on: August 11, 2015, 02:44:31 PM »
"God damm-" the hybrid said putting more pressure ready for the bullets to hit her, although the darkness disappeared and before the bullet hit it seemed she was hit by something else...
Zaida cursed under her breath, from what had hit her away though it kept the bullets from getting to her. Though hitting the wall made her lose her breath She huffed through her nostrils and making her spine crack back. She stood back up and looked watch happened to the prison though struggled with the blinding lights.

Zane the Fox

« Reply #272 on: August 11, 2015, 03:43:16 PM »
*Zane seen the light glow. He saw the Fox running toward it. He sink into His shadow only to His kness. He moved as he was skating on ice very fast. He went by the fox and grab him. Zane pull th fox onto his back.* Hold on. And don't let any of your body part go into the shadow. It will make whatever sink beside me dead. *Zane lead forward so fox have room to hold on as the added shadow give him more speed. He seen many rock and few odd all over the path. He slid up the wall and skating on the wall as he was still on the ground.*

Offline Alegra737

• Avid Aardvark
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 8 years
    • Awards
  • Species: Dragon Shapeshifter
  • Coloring: Silver, with white facial markings
  • Height: 5"
  • Build: Slender, but well muscled.
  • Currently: I'm going to be away for a while. Sorry for any inconveniences.
« Reply #273 on: August 11, 2015, 07:13:54 PM »
"Yeah, I'm ok, I guess." Alegra looked to the cat wolf. "Sadly I don't know about any escape plan, and there are some electrics over there." She waved to a promising small cupboard on the wall near the door.
What goes up comes down, apart from when it doesn't.

• Jovial Jaguar
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 8 years Top 100 Topic Starter
  • ~$ sudo pm-hibernate
    • Fur Affinity
    • DeviantArt
    • Last.fm Profile
    • Awards
  • Coloring: Dark-grey fur (#767b7d), cream-white straps and belly (#f3f1e4), grey additions (#b5b3ad)
« Reply #274 on: August 11, 2015, 07:35:51 PM »
Mighty walked up to mentioned cupboard and began investigating it.
He feared that something could go wrong soon. Nervous and irritated, he tried to force opene the cover.

Offline Alegra737

• Avid Aardvark
    • Awards
  • Species: Dragon Shapeshifter
  • Coloring: Silver, with white facial markings
  • Height: 5"
  • Build: Slender, but well muscled.
  • Currently: I'm going to be away for a while. Sorry for any inconveniences.
« Reply #275 on: August 12, 2015, 03:20:49 AM »
Alegra looked at the red panda. "Err, yeah. But can we just get out of here first?"
What goes up comes down, apart from when it doesn't.

Offline Celestial_Dragon

• Foxy Fox
  • I intend to live forever, or die Trying
    • Awards
  • Species: Dragon
  • Coloring: Gold scaled and White underside, with angel-like wings
  • Height: 260cm
  • Weight: 120kg
  • Build: Mesomorph
  • Currently: More than likely studying while having this open on my Laptop
« Reply #276 on: August 12, 2015, 06:40:17 AM »
(....wait obey is with algera.... o.k.  :/ i did say the wall collapsed prior to the battle to the left but oh well doesn't change much except that there is more in each group now
two groups,1- Red Panda, Mighty and Algeara...and 2- is Drago, Zane, Zaida...Ray...maybe, and Ryu)

Mighty. Red Panda and Algera-
" well before i kind of blue up some idiots weapon" the panda begins, " i was heading for the hanger just down the corridor and was planning on 'borrowing' one of their aircraft, though i suspect that is where most of the people, both prisoners and guards alike, would be heading as it is the only way of this god forsaken continent unless you don't mind swimming in larva and breathing toxic ash" she was looking now at the flashing red light around them, the ones that were used to help illuminate everyone in the powerless base.

She turned at Mighty with a curious glance, " also who is the ...cat, wolf...catwolf...what is he".

Mighty-
The box broke open with ease, and the metal covering it was broken of from the wall. The many amps meters, volt meters and resistors that were located on it however were fried. They seemed like a massive surge had melted everything in the facility. It was strange to, as how the power would get a surge so powerful that the equipment bent on stopping such things would be affected.

Drago, Zane, Zaida, and Ryu... maybe ray ( i have no idea where he is heading)

The violet light disappeared and with its disappearance stood a beast that's fangs dripped with the blood of the badger and his back was littered with the holes of the bullets that were going to attack zaida. The beat stood on its four tri-footed legs. It body was covered in mattered grey fur, with a tail that was mechanical in nature. The beast then turned and 'looked' at Zaida. Howver the term looking was not the right term. Its head resembled something like a sergal, with sharp teeth showing through its massive grin and its mane of grey hair ending in his forehead. However what was  extremely unnerving about the creature was its eyes. There was a massive curve metalic surface that covered everything from his ears to ear and thus his eyes were covered.

It didn't respond nor did it do anything. Their was gaps in its body, right where the chest would be, they seemed to expand and shrink every time the creature took a breath. Drago slowly approached the creature, while ryu helped Zaida up.
  • Signature art by: -

Freedom isn't free
You can lead me, follow me, or get out of my way so make up your mind

Offline Farewell

• Racious Racoon
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years Top 50 Topic Starter Top 10 Most Online Top 100 Poster
    • Awards
The Reborn
« Reply #277 on: August 12, 2015, 06:51:00 AM »
Grabbing Ryu's paw she was helped to her feet. her glowing eyes looked at the creature. Seemingly to be a Ally or well she thought.  'it must have been lab made, or tested on... Well from the looks of it.' She thought to herself
Zaida spoke in a gently tone. "Don't know if even understand but thank you" she said in a soothing voice her faded pupils looking at the badger slightly before she focused back to the creature. Brushing her fur off from small rubble and dust.
« Last Edit: August 12, 2015, 06:55:52 AM by Zaida »

• Jovial Jaguar
  • ~$ sudo pm-hibernate
    • Fur Affinity
    • DeviantArt
    • Last.fm Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #278 on: August 12, 2015, 07:58:27 AM »
"No one. I will be gone soon." Mighty answered as he was checking the equipment if it is safe to use to relocate.

Offline Celestial_Dragon

• Foxy Fox
    • Awards
« Reply #279 on: August 12, 2015, 09:23:21 AM »
Obey-
Mighty used his vector ability to send part of his finger through the wiring allowing him to litearlly feel the entire base...., but that wasn't the case, as his lightning body began to explore the wiring within fractions of a millisecond, the wiring had morphed with both the conductor wiring and the insulator protection had melted together fusing, and negating mighties ability to change. But an expert in lightning, Mighty knew that whatever happened to this facility that it would not be able to work again, unless they wished to rebuild the place from the ground up.
( yeah so basically that is a no go, one of the attackers fried everything)

Drago, Ryu and Zaida-
The creature made no indication that it heard Zaida, but its 'eyes' still stared at her. The hallway was then consumed in semi-dark fashion, turning the creature into a somewhat fiendish appearance
" well it could be something those monsters cooked up in a lab somewhere" Ryu hypothesized, though keeping a substantial distance from the creature.
" hmmm, maybe" drago responded, but he was thinking about the creature, he shrugged it of and turned to Zaida and Ryu " but we can't just stay here, we need to get out here, bloody mighty turned into his lightning body and ran of".
" I agree but what about the hole" Ryu pointed out, both literally and metaphorically.
" There is a stair case that leads isn't blocked in that corridor" Drago responded, " so i will assume that their is probably a way out hopefully.
"

Freedom isn't free

• Jovial Jaguar
  • ~$ sudo pm-hibernate
    • Fur Affinity
    • DeviantArt
    • Last.fm Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #280 on: August 12, 2015, 09:28:07 AM »
Mighty investigated the room again, checking for which way he could go.

Offline Celestial_Dragon

• Foxy Fox
    • Awards
« Reply #281 on: August 12, 2015, 10:38:48 AM »
Obey- There was the path that mighty and algera originally came from or the paths that curved to the left, both the Red Pandas and Algera/Mighty did this, however at closer glance you could see that there is some light that was protruding, not enough to illuminate the hallway, but enough to easily see what is up ahead.

Freedom isn't free

• Jovial Jaguar
  • ~$ sudo pm-hibernate
    • Fur Affinity
    • DeviantArt
    • Last.fm Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #282 on: August 12, 2015, 10:42:40 AM »
Mighty slowly walked up, to see what was ahead, staying hidden

Offline Rayleonarde

• Melodious Mouse
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years Top 100 Topic Starter Top 50 Most Online
  • Chased by the fires of passion
    • Awards
  • Species: Raccoon
  • Coloring: Royal purple, save for two teardrop shaped gray patches on his chin, which runs to his collarbone, and the lower part of his abdomen.
  • Height: Varies
  • Weight: Varies
  • Build: Lanky
  • Currently: Pretty happy.
« Reply #283 on: August 12, 2015, 12:35:13 PM »
Ray sighed, and rubbed his face. "It makes me feel strange, this beast."

Offline Celestial_Dragon

• Foxy Fox
    • Awards
« Reply #284 on: August 12, 2015, 12:50:17 PM »
Ryu chuckled and placed his arm over the Raccoon all buddy buddy, " well i think he is just as freaky slash creepy as Zane, Zaida and you" the Ryu told the raccoon.
Drago walked past the two and began to head down the corridor, disinterested in the relationships being built, " Ryu, your clothes are melting, better get new ones, otherwise Zaida will kill you for your indecency" Drago pointed out.
Ryu made a little yelp and began scavenging the bodies for anything wearable.

Drago past Zane, " found anything Shadow, on the bodies that is, there is a lot here that has made me question the current state of the world as well as many questions that i need to have asked on...us in particular" Drago asked. 

Freedom isn't free