The Furry Forums would like to place cookies on your computer to help us make this website better. To find out more about the cookies, see our privacy notice.
To accept the cookie click here, or please login or register.

Author Topic: Looking for 3 People for a RP.  (Read 2973 times)

Offline Icebear Bear

• Avid Aardvark
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 8 years
  • CMD. of Traconia
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
  • Species: Wolf
  • Coloring: White
  • Height: 7'0"
  • Weight: 230
  • Build: Strong and light, able to move quickly.
  • Currently: Working hard on Big Beauty
Looking for 3 People for a RP.
« on: July 28, 2015, 03:58:13 PM »
This would focus on a Post-Apocalyptic theme in a third-world country. People are worried about a disease similar to rabies. Gained from ticks that bit any people living in forests. A team of four from an unaffected country is taken there to find the doctor who just needs the technology to cure this epidemic.
Factions Renegade and Trinity own controlled portions of the country, drop point in a village owned by Trinity.
Trinity is founded by Garius Aldimore, who is a skilled swordsman. He called the team of  four to not only stop the disease, but also to end Renegade. Players will be put against diseased people and the Renegade forces. Players armed with MP5SD and Pistol of choice and has disposable Trinity forces.
Characters Per Player: 3
NPC list:
Garius Aldimore-Trinity Leader
Dr. Monroe-Doctor with cure
Cmd. Jerhico-Home Country Military
Ltd. Sanders-Home Country Military
Brooklyn Rosienburg Vegas-RENEGADE
Lee Garvy-RENEGADE

!Powers restricted!
!Modern Technology, No Plug-In Tech, Wireless & Battery only!

Name: Xeno Sapphire Landon

Species: Dragon

D.O.B: January 6th, 1975

Class of Sidarm: Semi-Auto Handgun

Sidarm Model: Glock 20

Round Size: 9x18mm

Round Type: Federal

Clip Size: 20

Sidarm Condition: Slightly Used

Class Of Backup Sidarm: Semi-Auto Pistol

Sidarm Model: P250

Round Size: .357

Ammo Type: Standard

Clip Size: 8

Sidarm Condition: New

Reason Of Enlistment(A.K.A. Back Story): My desire is to protect, ever since I have seen a soldier, I've wanted to protect others. I didn't have the chance for so long because I lived in a foster home. My foster mother, Laura was terrible, she used belts of the finest leather as ways to whip me and the others, but then one day a child died from lack of nutrition. I was told to burn and bury the body, but then she framed me. I had to hide for months, I lived in many wild places. Once worked for a team of Streert racers in my twenties, We rebuilt the Saturn SKY to make it go two-hundred fifty miles per hour. I finally had so much money after five years of earning ten k each winning race, I decided to live in my own  home. Now I sign up as a volunteer to give furkind a better tomorrow.

Clothing/Armor: Zipperless black hoodie with an arctic camo vest with 3 inch thick steel body plate. Arctic camo pants and black mobile force combat footwear. Fingerless leather gloves for added grip. Skull mouth bandana and polarized sunglasses.

Sheet To Copy:

Name:

Species

D.O.B:

Class Of Sidarm:

Model of Sidarm:

(Gun Specs Optional)

(Extra Sidarm Optional)

Reason For Enlistment:

Clothing/Armor:

Single line+ is accepted.

Keep it on story.
« Last Edit: July 29, 2015, 09:32:42 PM by Xeno_Landon »
  • Avatar by: Unknown By Me, Found On Google Plz Link Me The Artist!
Rock Beats Scissors.
Paper Beats Rock
Scissors Beats Paper
I Beat You.

Offline Radio

• Chatty Cheetah
  • Lonely
    • www.furrypile.co.uk
    • Awards
Re: Looking for 3 People for a RP.
« Reply #1 on: July 28, 2015, 04:13:49 PM »
Perhaps you could elaborate a bit more on how the layout will work?
Would like very much to become a mod one day!

Offline Icebear Bear

• Avid Aardvark
  • CMD. of Traconia
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
« Reply #2 on: July 28, 2015, 04:18:25 PM »
Perhaps you could elaborate a bit more on how the layout will work?
I'm kinda new about forums, Inform me, please.
Rock Beats Scissors.
Paper Beats Rock
Scissors Beats Paper
I Beat You.

Offline Radio

• Chatty Cheetah
  • Lonely
    • www.furrypile.co.uk
    • Awards
« Reply #3 on: July 28, 2015, 04:23:43 PM »
Ok, could you describe the theme of the rp with a bit more description?
What should we expect to see if we join this roleplay?
You gave a brief taste but id like to understand how this will work in the long run?
What rules do you have?
What is allowed
How many characters can one person have?
Npc's?

Offline Icebear Bear

• Avid Aardvark
  • CMD. of Traconia
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
« Reply #4 on: July 28, 2015, 04:30:02 PM »
Ok, could you describe the theme of the rp with a bit more description?
What should we expect to see if we join this roleplay?
You gave a brief taste but id like to understand how this will work in the long run?
What rules do you have?
What is allowed
How many characters can one person have?
Npc's?
Thanks, I'll add those.
Rock Beats Scissors.
Paper Beats Rock
Scissors Beats Paper
I Beat You.

Zane the Fox

« Reply #5 on: July 28, 2015, 04:38:29 PM »
What about the defend methods?
Any yay or nay on special gift/power/ability
Weapon setup.
Technology setup. (There many way of that. The v-game had shown us...lol)
This would also helps and my question. Otherwise I interesting in this.

Offline Icebear Bear

• Avid Aardvark
  • CMD. of Traconia
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
« Reply #6 on: July 28, 2015, 05:12:00 PM »
What about the defend methods?
Any yay or nay on special gift/power/ability
Weapon setup.
Technology setup. (There many way of that. The v-game had shown us...lol)
This would also helps and my question. Otherwise I interesting in this.
All fixed up, anything else needed?

Post Merge: July 28, 2015, 06:02:54 PM
Alright, if anything more needs to be done, tell me!
« Last Edit: July 28, 2015, 06:02:54 PM by Xeno_Landon, Reason: Merged DoublePost »
Rock Beats Scissors.
Paper Beats Rock
Scissors Beats Paper
I Beat You.

Offline Drakeyboy

• Foxy Fox
    • Steam
    • Awards
  • Species: Fox/Raccon (hybrid)
  • Coloring: Red with white fur
  • Height: 5'11"
  • Weight: 145 lbs
  • Build: long arms and legs with a very slim build.
  • Currently: gaming, job huntig, and listenig to music. Like a Elite!
« Reply #7 on: July 29, 2015, 02:03:05 AM »
Don't listen to those guys. I'll tell you exactly what you need.

-setting and/or plot (so people know what you want to do.)
-rules
-character sheet

That is all. You already have the setting but it doesn't tell you much like location being the big one. (You mentioned it was third world but there are many different climates that fit into that. For example Africa, Mexico, Hymalais, Amazon the list goes on.) Then rules are rules kinda obvious there like no god modding, no meta gaming stuff like that. Then the CS lists everything you are looking for in the characters that join into the roleplay. this would involve weaponry, and powers.

But besides my ramblings it looks like it can be interesting. I'll keep a eye out for this.

Zane the Fox

« Reply #8 on: July 29, 2015, 02:51:17 AM »

-rules
-character sheet

That is all. You already have the setting but it doesn't tell you much like location being the big one. (You mentioned it was third world but there are many different climates that fit into that. For example Africa, Mexico, Hymalais, Amazon the list goes on.) Then rules are rules kinda obvious there like no god modding, no meta gaming stuff like that. Then the CS lists everything you are looking for in the characters that join into the roleplay. this would involve weaponry, and powers.

But besides my ramblings it looks like it can be interesting. I'll keep a eye out for this.
I give ya point for basic setup. It does help to add any extra whatever it be.

Offline Radio

• Chatty Cheetah
  • Lonely
    • www.furrypile.co.uk
    • Awards
« Reply #9 on: July 29, 2015, 01:40:55 PM »

-rules
-character sheet

Said not to listen to those guys yet two things stated were things i already mentioned.
I will also be keeping an eye out

Offline Drakeyboy

• Foxy Fox
    • Steam
    • Awards
« Reply #10 on: July 29, 2015, 02:12:30 PM »
Yes i know but you guys listed a bunch of things without order. Can be pretty confusing to a newcomer from what i read.

Offline Icebear Bear

• Avid Aardvark
  • CMD. of Traconia
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
« Reply #11 on: July 29, 2015, 07:46:42 PM »

-rules
-character sheet

To avoid insulting countries I don't name it.
Also... What is a character sheet? ^_^'
Rock Beats Scissors.
Paper Beats Rock
Scissors Beats Paper
I Beat You.

Offline Drakeyboy

• Foxy Fox
    • Steam
    • Awards
« Reply #12 on: July 29, 2015, 08:17:36 PM »
Not saying you have to specifically state where we are you can just say it's like (blank).

As for a character sheet it's kinda like a personnel file that describes what the character looks like along with personality and other things that the game master wants included. Like mentioned before weapons and powers but you can also put in skills and other things that you deem necessary, could be anything. Typically they look something like this.

(I can't seem to find any of my simple CSs so i will have to show you a advanced one. By no means you need to type up so much it's just the person owning the RP asked for something more substantial.)

Name: Drake Skaletta

Species: Fox/raccoon  (Hybrid)

Description: Drake stands at 5'11" with a lean and lanky build. He has a simple red Fox fox fur with a white stomach and dark brown extremities. over top his fox fur he has dark brown raccoon markings and a raccoon tail while his ears and head are fox like. On top of his head he has long dark brown hair like fur that he ties into a ponytail. He has no tattoos or other markings on his body besides a bunch of rune markings covering his left arm and torso.

His clothes consist of baggy fine wool clothing of various types. But he always wears his signature grey cowl that covers his torso just barely hiding his long arms it also has a hood on it. It is made of a fine silk with gold embroidering that has the symbol of his old mage guild on it which is a thin dragon with a mood behind it.

History: Drake was raised in a rich household with his mother and father. They got along fairly well and he had a simple life. Drake was very curious as a child always picking up new hobbies as he grew up. At the age of ten he figured out he had magic when he accidentally fired a lightning bolt at a bird. His parents didn't know magic so the sent him to the night reptile mages guild to learn and control his magic. While there he quickly learned the ins and outs of magic and even surpassed the arch mage of the guild and got removed from the guild when that happened at the age of nineteen.

With nowhere else to go he went home and found out that the estate he grew up on was raided and destroyed and his parents slaughtered causing him to wander. He has made a small name for himself as the hunter mage the best mage mercenary when it comes to dealing with mage based problems. He continuesw andering to this day to try and find the murderers that killed his family.

Class (Or general combat style): mage archanist. Basically he can craft spells on the go whenever he needs them. Making him versatile and unpredictable. He generally likes to get fights finished quickly by using everything around him.

Notable gear: He doesn't have much to his name besides the master magic tome he carries around incase he needs to look something up to craft a spell. Also a satchel to carry said tome.

Skills:

Mastery of magic- all the magic he can preform can't be negated and he can't make a mistake when casting spells.

Anti-magic- Drake has spells than can negate or backfire any spell being cast around him. High level mages can work around this. can be used in the form of barriers to deflect all magic period.

pure magic- non-element magic that can preform a wide variety of spells.
                -blast: can make weak exploding blasts of pure magic. Sends enemies flying easily.
                -boost: lays a magic cloud in a area making all spells that go through it to be enhanced.
                -beam: a beam of pure magic. Very precise but weak.
                -telekinesis: can preform acts of levitation on objects and people. Needs to focus the spell and the heavier the object the harder it is to preform. Can also use telekinesis to enhance his movement causing him to move faster and jump higher.

Flame magic- a fire element type of magic that focuses on power and attack magic.
                  -ball: a ball of fire that can be thrown. Spills fire onto surroundings. The ball itself has no damage.
                  -Torrent: shoot a geyser of fire from his hands. Only reaches about a meter and the flames are like liquid being able to burn on stone for a minute by itself.
                  -kindle: can create a small fire up to three meters away. No projectile, instant.

Lightning magic- lightning based magic that is weak but can disrupt mana flow with it. Can also cause manaburn with it.
                  -arc toss: a single blast of lightning that arcs to other opponents. Stuns very little damage.
                  -burning touch: burns mana to cause a burning sensation. High damage can cause mages to not be able to cast spells for short amount of time.

Illusion magic- a non-combat magic that plays with people's minds.
                  -veil: hides the caster in plain sight. When the spell is active the caster can't be noticed. He can still be seen but people don't realize he is there.
                  -obstacle: crates a imaginary object that others can see. It can be anything from a sword to a building.

Conjuring magic- can conjure up weapons and creatures to help him fight. He just needs to use some mana to summon then his mana cap is lowered till the summon thing vanishes.
                  -conjure blade: can conjure up a variety of bladed for as long as he wants. Hos other spells aren't as effective when he does this.
                   -conjure familiar: can summon his familiar to aide him in combat. It has no special powers besides being able to move through shadows and firing lumps of shadows at targets.

Flaws and weaknesses: dispite being a powerful mage he has problems conserving mana. That is why he prefers to end fights quickly. he also has no formal sword training either making him less useful at close range.
« Last Edit: July 29, 2015, 08:23:27 PM by Drakeyboy »

Offline Icebear Bear

• Avid Aardvark
  • CMD. of Traconia
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
« Reply #13 on: July 29, 2015, 08:44:20 PM »
Fantastic. All I can say about that.
Anyways, So I'd put my character info along with it?
Rock Beats Scissors.
Paper Beats Rock
Scissors Beats Paper
I Beat You.

Offline Drakeyboy

• Foxy Fox
    • Steam
    • Awards
« Reply #14 on: July 29, 2015, 08:46:18 PM »
Yes but leave a blank template also for the people who want to join. Keep in mind the cs i gave is from another roleplay so it won't work for this.

Post Merge: July 29, 2015, 08:50:50 PM
Oh! Amd another big thing. You might want to say how much you are expecting from people to type as replies. People who generally one line (sum up all of thier actions in one line) don't generally like to multi line or intermediate (at least a paragraph) and vice versa. It also determines where it goes here (serious or fun).
« Last Edit: July 29, 2015, 08:50:50 PM by Drakeyboy, Reason: Merged DoublePost »