The Furry Forums would like to place cookies on your computer to help us make this website better. To find out more about the cookies, see our privacy notice.
To accept the cookie click here, or please login or register.

Author Topic: DarkFall  (Read 8543 times)

Offline Angder

• Quizzical Quail
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 8 years Top 100 Topic Starter Top 50 Most Online Top 100 Poster
  • WOOF WOOF WOOF WOOF WOOF WOOF WOOF WOOF WOOF WOOF
    • Awards
  • Species: Wolf
  • Coloring: Dark Blue with white fur around The palms of the Paws
  • Build: Anthro.
Re: DarkFall
« Reply #105 on: August 17, 2015, 02:17:44 AM »
"I hear bad things from the townsfolk... I can't believe it, but I hear he hangs out with the bad groups in town" The priest sighs. "I hate myself for admitting it, but Peter... he is different from the others, and not just for the obvious reasons either" He pauses cleaning the altar, and sags slightly. "I always felt I had to try extra hard to stop him from doing wrong, and now its like he barely sees me as a father... He prefers to ignore the person who raised him and to just..." Reverend Blake sighs. "Still, god gave me the strength to look after him, I am sure I did a good enough job. I would trust him with my life, just like the other 3... It would be nice if he actually acknowledged it for once though... he refuses to even use our surname." The badger gets to his feet, the altar now looked new, he had taken a great deal of care with it.

~~~

The bull grins. "Well I know a dozen ways to kill you with this bottle." he says. "And I am willing to prove it!"

The bull swings its bottle, aiming to smash it across Atonno's face.
Tesh swears, and looks back at Beryl, snarling. "I guess I need to take you both out now." he gets into a fighting stance, the cat turns to go after Atonno with his knife. The fox tries to move behind Beryl, readying his Pipe to bludgeon Beryl with.

~~~

Something seems to appear in the window, blocking out the light, the curtains are closed so Addison can't quite see what it is there, but he feels deeply uneasy, almost like his eyes refuse to look. For a second its like something is looking in, and then it moves, leaving before Addison can even properly react.
  • Avatar by: A friend of mine IRL.
Angders weapons: Blizz - Burning Frost
Retired weapons: Blizz Tempest

All weapons were drawn by Zarc.

Please note that I have very little free time on Fridays.

Offline Winter98

• Chatty Cheetah
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 8 years
    • Awards
  • Species: Snow wolf
  • Coloring: White
  • Height: 6"2'
  • Weight: 310
  • Build: Well toned, skinny
  • Reference: [link]
« Reply #106 on: August 17, 2015, 02:20:34 AM »
Attono catches the bottle, and throws it right back at him, he then moves for the cat, twisting his wrist and forcing the knife from his hand. He catches it as it fell, and presses it against the cats throat. "Now, how bout you calm down?"

Offline kalan

• The immortal half blood
  • Velvety Vole
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 8 years This user has donated to the forum more than once. This user has donated to the forum. Top 100 Topic Starter
    • Awards
  • Species: Welf
  • Coloring: Blue and silver with a small light blue crescent scar under his left eyes from a magic attack
  • Height: 6' 2"
  • Weight: 189 lbs
  • Build: Tall and muscular with the strength and speed of an elf
  • Currently: Slowly coming back
« Reply #107 on: August 17, 2015, 02:37:08 AM »
Beryls turns onnhis heels and catches the fox in the gut with an uppercut.  "Maybe not but us cowboys are a little crazy."
He backs up keeping his fists up ready for the pipe.
^Is my bust fren

Spoiler for Hidden:
That made me feel so good. Oh my gosh. Thank you man and same to you  [hugs tight]

I'm the same without Makias and Kalan!
both are loved and fun to be around

"Atleast your stomach will stop your tears from hitting the ground" ~Tim (138)

Offline Grovygrunge

• Influential Ibex
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years Top 100 Topic Starter Top 100 Most Online
  • I am just some guy. That's 'bout it
    • Awards
  • Coloring: White and blue
  • Height: 5'10
  • Currently: Being current.
« Reply #108 on: August 17, 2015, 02:14:48 PM »
Addison let out a high pitched yelp of fear, falling backwards and hitting his head against the wooden frame of his bed as he does. He gently rubbed his head and sat up. "**censor**..." He muttered under his breath. He slowly raised up to his feet and made his way over to the curtains, swiftly pulling them apart from each other and looking out of the window.

Offline Radio

• Chatty Cheetah
  • Lonely
    • www.furrypile.co.uk
    • Awards
« Reply #109 on: August 19, 2015, 08:22:48 PM »
Have you ever attempted to speak with him regarding the issue. Sat down in a quiet place and just had a man to man?
Would like very much to become a mod one day!

Offline Angder

• Quizzical Quail
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 8 years Top 100 Topic Starter Top 50 Most Online Top 100 Poster
    • Awards
« Reply #110 on: August 19, 2015, 08:58:28 PM »
The badger sighs. "I had hoped the other 3 would make it clear to him... I love him dearly, and yet sometimes I wonder if he realizes it... Ah well. I know, I will speak to him next Sunday. He is holy and will turn up with the rest of the religious townsfolk. I will speak to him, make sure he knows its not just god who is proud of him." The Badger grins, and moves towards the left side of the church. "If you excuse me, I must clean the crypts"

~~~

The bull snorts as glass smashes across his face, broken glass spraying across his face, before walking menacingly towards Attono the fox swears loudly and staggers back, dropping the pipe into Beryl's waiting hand, then glancing around, obviously realizing he was outmatched and wanting to run. the cat hisses as his arm is twisted, then his eyes go wide as the knife goes to his throat. "Wait... John... Stop!" The bull pauses. "Damn incompetent teen."

Tesh looks down at his watch. "Really. Must I do everything myself?" He looks up at Attono, not at all worried. "Let me be blunt here, I hoped my incompetent freinds would scare you away. But as it stands I may as well be plain here. I want you out of this town. If you don't leave I will have to find a way to make you leave.". John (the bull) turns to Tesh. "I thought this was about some dam~" "I am sorry to inform you but I am not actually a racist bigot" Tesh interrupts "so if you would quietly shut up."

Tesh turns to Beryl. "As for you I would rather you forgot all about this. This is between me and the wannabe investigator."

~~~

Out the window Addison could sense something is wrong even before he opens the curtains... as he does so he looks down the street, a short distance away, he sees a window smash... and something crawl? flow? scuttle? Addison is unsure what he is seeing, but it moves into the window. someone (or something), just broke into that building, and something tells Addison it was not friendly.

Offline Winter98

• Chatty Cheetah
    • Awards
« Reply #111 on: August 19, 2015, 09:01:27 PM »
"You haven't the authority to dismiss an SAS officer, Civilian." He put emphasis on the word civilian. "Next time you try this, ill shoot to kill. Remember that." He threw the knife down, and took a step back "now, run along before i change my mind"

Offline Radio

• Chatty Cheetah
  • Lonely
    • www.furrypile.co.uk
    • Awards
« Reply #112 on: August 19, 2015, 09:09:57 PM »
*Calixso walks out of the church after paying his respects to the reverend and walks out of the church and rejoins attono*

Offline kalan

• Velvety Vole
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 8 years This user has donated to the forum more than once. This user has donated to the forum. Top 100 Topic Starter
    • Awards
  • Coloring: Blue and silver with a small light blue crescent scar under his left eyes from a magic attack
« Reply #113 on: August 19, 2015, 09:22:36 PM »
Beryl stepped back a few steps and looked at Mr. Tesh. "Well like I said we grow big in cowboy country and we had much afraid of an ass whooping." He knew he was making a big mistake but he didnt care he was in it now, common sense was out the window.
^Is my bust fren

Spoiler for Hidden:
That made me feel so good. Oh my gosh. Thank you man and same to you  [hugs tight]

Offline Grovygrunge

• Influential Ibex
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years Top 100 Topic Starter Top 100 Most Online
    • Awards
« Reply #114 on: August 19, 2015, 09:32:31 PM »
Addison stares at the scene and then quickly pulls his curtains shut. He was afraid and panting heavily, he shuddered and jumped back onto his bed. He was not leaving this room for the rest of forever. Nope not ever no way no how.

Offline Angder

• Quizzical Quail
    • Awards
« Reply #115 on: August 19, 2015, 09:51:16 PM »
Tesh snarls, his anger growing as Calixso comes down the hill towards them, and the three thugs run away in a frenzy...
"Well... as I am just a civilian Shooting me would be highly illegal. Not that I would care about things like that... For example" Tesh dashes towards Attono, far faster than you would expect from an otter his size, aiming a punch at his stomach. Hoping to knock him to the ground.

~~~

Addison continues to feel more and more wrong. The images in the book feel a lot more real now...

Of course... he probably just saw a burglar or something, it was just a person, or a bird... surely that's it... surely.

Offline Radio

• Chatty Cheetah
  • Lonely
    • www.furrypile.co.uk
    • Awards
« Reply #116 on: August 20, 2015, 01:31:04 PM »
*Calixso notices the aggressive motion and quickens his steps as he begins to run to assist attono*
"Oi! What's going on here?!"

Offline Winter98

• Chatty Cheetah
    • Awards
« Reply #117 on: August 20, 2015, 09:29:15 PM »
Attono took the punch full on, and punched tesh in the face

Offline kalan

• Velvety Vole
    • Awards
« Reply #118 on: August 21, 2015, 02:27:53 AM »
Beryl diug his heels in and pushed himself into tesh hoping to off set his balance. To add an extra bit of pain he delivered a right hook to his kidneys.
^Is my bust fren

Spoiler for Hidden:

Offline Grovygrunge

• Influential Ibex
    • Awards
« Reply #119 on: August 21, 2015, 11:57:27 AM »
Addison took a deep breath and then hopped off of his bed. His mind was racing with all sorts of thoughts and all of them were stupid and superstitious. He'd never been superstitious before and wasn't going to start now. He walked out of his room and made his way to the loby of the hotel. He needed to go for a stroll.