The Furry Forums would like to place cookies on your computer to help us make this website better. To find out more about the cookies, see our privacy notice.
To accept the cookie click here, or please login or register.

Author Topic: DarkFall  (Read 8171 times)

Offline Angder

• Quizzical Quail
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 8 years Top 100 Topic Starter Top 50 Most Online Top 100 Poster
  • WOOF WOOF WOOF WOOF WOOF WOOF WOOF WOOF WOOF WOOF
    • Awards
  • Species: Wolf
  • Coloring: Dark Blue with white fur around The palms of the Paws
  • Build: Anthro.
Re: DarkFall
« Reply #30 on: August 01, 2015, 03:58:00 PM »
"OK... I have some rooms free... is room 18 OK?" The Receptionist asks. "Your american aren't you... I... I recommend you avoid the majority of the townsfolk... they are not the most accepting of... well... anyone really."

The receptionist Sighs, and rests her head on one of her paws. "Now more than ever."

~~~

The Church is actually a short distance from the town, about a quarter of a mile away, up the hill. it is surprisingly big actually, with imposing Gothic architecture. As its a Saturday the Church is probably empty, There is a reasonably sized graveyard to one side. The church door does not appear to be locked, you are probably free to explore...
  • Avatar by: A friend of mine IRL.
Angders weapons: Blizz - Burning Frost
Retired weapons: Blizz Tempest

All weapons were drawn by Zarc.

Please note that I have very little free time on Fridays.

Offline Radio

• Chatty Cheetah
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 8 years
  • Lonely
    • www.furrypile.co.uk
    • Awards
« Reply #31 on: August 01, 2015, 04:02:33 PM »
*Calixso slides his paw along the exterior wall of the church until he comes to a large wooden door he assumes is the main entrance. He pushes the door to find it unlocked; peeking through*
Would like very much to become a mod one day!

Offline Winter98

• Chatty Cheetah
    • Awards
  • Species: Snow wolf
  • Coloring: White
  • Height: 6"2'
  • Weight: 310
  • Build: Well toned, skinny
  • Reference: [link]
« Reply #32 on: August 01, 2015, 04:06:04 PM »
"Whoa" devareaux placed a hand on calixsos shoulder "hold on there bud. Who are you anyway? I saw you earlier.."

Offline kalan

• The immortal half blood
  • Velvety Vole
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 8 years This user has donated to the forum more than once. This user has donated to the forum. Top 100 Topic Starter
    • Awards
  • Species: Welf
  • Coloring: Blue and silver with a small light blue crescent scar under his left eyes from a magic attack
  • Height: 6' 2"
  • Weight: 189 lbs
  • Build: Tall and muscular with the strength and speed of an elf
  • Currently: Slowly coming back
« Reply #33 on: August 01, 2015, 04:09:42 PM »
Beryl looked troubled for a minute. "Yeah 18 will be fine, is there something I need to know about the town" he suddenly wondered about the feeling he had about this place. "Well how bout food is there somewhere I can get that"
^Is my bust fren

Spoiler for Hidden:
That made me feel so good. Oh my gosh. Thank you man and same to you  [hugs tight]

I'm the same without Makias and Kalan!
both are loved and fun to be around

"Atleast your stomach will stop your tears from hitting the ground" ~Tim (138)

Offline Radio

• Chatty Cheetah
  • Lonely
    • www.furrypile.co.uk
    • Awards
« Reply #34 on: August 01, 2015, 04:12:43 PM »
*Calixso looks at the hand upon his shoulder before looking to the face it is attached to.*
"My name... *removes his paw* is Calixso, Calixso N'yat.

Offline Grovygrunge

• Influential Ibex
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years Top 100 Topic Starter Top 100 Most Online
  • I am just some guy. That's 'bout it
    • Awards
  • Coloring: White and blue
  • Height: 5'10
  • Currently: Being current.
« Reply #35 on: August 01, 2015, 04:17:03 PM »
Addison gently pawed at the door to the library sadly. He sighed and went to walk away from the library, hesitating for  moment. It wouldn't really hurt to have a peek inside somehow...would it? He started to circle the perimeter of the library, searching for an entrance.

Offline Winter98

• Chatty Cheetah
    • Awards
« Reply #36 on: August 01, 2015, 04:19:17 PM »
"Hmm.. you can call me attono. Seargent attono." Devareaux walked past him into the church, looking around the interior of the large Gothic church

Offline Radio

• Chatty Cheetah
  • Lonely
    • www.furrypile.co.uk
    • Awards
« Reply #37 on: August 01, 2015, 04:20:47 PM »
*Calixso walks inside after 'Attono' and begins to observe and record every detail that he can hear, see, and smell withing the building.*

Offline Angder

• Quizzical Quail
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 8 years Top 100 Topic Starter Top 50 Most Online Top 100 Poster
    • Awards
« Reply #38 on: August 01, 2015, 04:38:29 PM »
As you would expect, Calixso and Devareaux find themselves looking into the outer room, beyond of which is the Nave, the church is well cared for, obviously a catholic church, As you expected, the place is empty, There is a copy of the Bible in the Pulpit. Stained glass windows, the place is respectable, and is well maintained, actually far better cared for than most churches either of you have seen.

~~~

Addison heads along the side of the Libary, and notices a window, brushing a paw against it it gives slightly, and could be opened to allow access. The room beyond is a medium sized side room, there is a desk on one wall which you suspect used to have computers or public use. They have been removed, on the opposite side are the libary's books on computers. A surprisingly large selection, the Libary was obviously well stocked, and the books have not yet been moved... there is a door on the far side opening into the main room of the library.

~~~

The receptionist points to a room to the side. "Through there... Nothing you must know... though we are a bit insular I am afraid." She yells through the door behind her. "FATHER? Someone wants something to eat..." There is a grunting from a back room, and then she turns back. "Can I just have your name and how long you plan to stay... And then head through please..." She opens the book, and gets ready to write down the details.

In the next room, Edward Drake moves behind the counter in what could be described as a restaurant. Once it would probably have given the right impression, but as with the rest of the hotel, it has a run-down feel to it. The Drakes obviously try their best, but you suspect their best is not good enough...
« Last Edit: August 06, 2015, 07:04:11 AM by Angder »

Offline Winter98

• Chatty Cheetah
    • Awards
« Reply #39 on: August 01, 2015, 04:53:04 PM »
"I hate churches.." devareaux muttered as he went deeper into the nave "always have, always will. Though there's nothing special about this church..."

Offline kalan

• The immortal half blood
  • Velvety Vole
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 8 years This user has donated to the forum more than once. This user has donated to the forum. Top 100 Topic Starter
    • Awards
  • Species: Welf
  • Coloring: Blue and silver with a small light blue crescent scar under his left eyes from a magic attack
  • Height: 6' 2"
  • Weight: 189 lbs
  • Build: Tall and muscular with the strength and speed of an elf
  • Currently: Slowly coming back
« Reply #40 on: August 01, 2015, 05:04:19 PM »
"Yeah I umm was fixing on staying a couple day but umm maybe I better get a little rest and do my site seeing quickly" beryl shakes his head "oh sorry names Beryl Andrian" he feels a cold chill run down his spine. "I dont wanna sound rude but buisness been a little slow?"
^Is my bust fren

Spoiler for Hidden:
That made me feel so good. Oh my gosh. Thank you man and same to you  [hugs tight]

I'm the same without Makias and Kalan!
both are loved and fun to be around

"Atleast your stomach will stop your tears from hitting the ground" ~Tim (138)

Offline Grovygrunge

• Influential Ibex
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years Top 100 Topic Starter Top 100 Most Online
  • I am just some guy. That's 'bout it
    • Awards
  • Coloring: White and blue
  • Height: 5'10
  • Currently: Being current.
« Reply #41 on: August 01, 2015, 05:15:58 PM »
Addison approached the window and looked back and forth to check the coast is clear before he climbed through it. He looked and the room, making his way to the books and reading some of the titles. He glanced over at the door before heading over to it nd walking into the main room of the library. This is probably a stupid idea.

Offline Radio

• Chatty Cheetah
  • Lonely
    • www.furrypile.co.uk
    • Awards
« Reply #42 on: August 02, 2015, 03:14:37 AM »
Calixso decides to walk to the copy of the bible and open it; skimming through it.

Offline Angder

• Quizzical Quail
    • Awards
« Reply #43 on: August 02, 2015, 09:13:59 AM »
Flicking through the bible you find nothing too unusual, however you do notice that there is a notebook under the bible full of notes, on each page is a date, Usually a Sunday, followed by a string of notes about what the sermon would be about. The most recent one is discusses the recent murder... while he does not go into detail about the crime, he states it should not stop people coming to church, he also states that without evidence, they should not assume it was someone at the hotel, or Mr Carrington. It is also noticeable that about three weeks ago, a sermon was missed, or at least not recorded...

Two either side of the nave are two doors into the side-chapels, there is also a door at the back to the belltower.

~~~

The library is dusty, it has been closed a short time, but again, the books are yet to be removed, you wonder if whoever shut this place down even WOULD move the books, you are obviously in the fiction section, heading further in though you notice a single set of footprints, moving around the shelves... If Addison squints, he might just make out three further footprints even further in, heading from the front door, further into the library. The single set of footprints you are next to seems to go parallel to the footprints that are further away, keeping behind cover... Hiding perhaps?

~~~

The receptionist sighs "Actually this is the most business we have had in years..." She states. "And... well... given the circumstances... I really wish it was for a different reason..." She glances behind her. "Father seems to be happy enough though... I guess that's good."

Offline Winter98

• Chatty Cheetah
    • Awards
« Reply #44 on: August 02, 2015, 09:16:56 AM »
"Ill check the bell tower first.." devareaux pushed open the door at the back, and looked up the flight of stairs to the top of the tower.