The Furry Forums would like to place cookies on your computer to help us make this website better. To find out more about the cookies, see our privacy notice.
To accept the cookie click here, or please login or register.

Author Topic: DarkFall  (Read 8183 times)

Offline Radio

• Chatty Cheetah
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 8 years
  • Lonely
    • www.furrypile.co.uk
    • Awards
Re: DarkFall
« Reply #60 on: August 03, 2015, 07:28:50 PM »
"Could you describe to me what it looked like? I saw nothing pass me? Are there more routes to and from the church?"
Would like very much to become a mod one day!

Offline Winter98

• Chatty Cheetah
    • Awards
  • Species: Snow wolf
  • Coloring: White
  • Height: 6"2'
  • Weight: 310
  • Build: Well toned, skinny
  • Reference: [link]
« Reply #61 on: August 03, 2015, 07:33:24 PM »
"No other routes. And it was cloaked, so I didn't see its face."

Offline Grovygrunge

• Influential Ibex
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years Top 100 Topic Starter Top 100 Most Online
  • I am just some guy. That's 'bout it
    • Awards
  • Species: Wolf
  • Coloring: White and blue
  • Height: 5'10
  • Currently: Being current.
« Reply #62 on: August 03, 2015, 10:46:27 PM »
Addison sighed and rolled his eyes. Well...I can't exactly read that. I think it might be Latin. He read the note of the first page, pursing his lips as he reads. Pure fiction huh? What creature is this? Who is IB exactly? I don't get what this is supposed to mean. He cocked his head and his ears twitched as he read the next book, spotting another note. So...They were doing research on African Myths, neat. What does capable of doing what we need mean? This is a little trippy. Maybe...No. Well...I guess it's possible, just some nut who's interested in this stuff. What the hell is IB? I don't think it's really a who anymore...

Addison checked he was still alone and then grabbed both of the books, deciding to keep them, no one was using them so sure they wouldn't be missed. He made his way towards the window he entered from in the other room.

Offline Angder

• Quizzical Quail
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 8 years Top 100 Topic Starter Top 50 Most Online Top 100 Poster
  • WOOF WOOF WOOF WOOF WOOF WOOF WOOF WOOF WOOF WOOF
    • Awards
  • Coloring: Dark Blue with white fur around The palms of the Paws
  • Build: Anthro.
« Reply #63 on: August 03, 2015, 11:18:03 PM »
There is a sudden burst of movement from outside the church, Calixso catches it out of the corner of their eye as someone or something runs past or across the window, It happens too fast to identify what it is though...

~~~

Beryl is led downstairs and is shown to a table... Edward places a plate of food on the table in front of him... "I forgot to ask. do you want anything to drink?"

From the 'Restaurant', Beryl can hear the front door open. "Oh! Mr Tesh... Not normal for you to be around so soo~" Edward looks up, hearing his daughter say the name. "Ah, this is probably important, will only be a minute..." He dashes into the Lobby. "Tesh? whats so urgent you need to turn up at such short notice?"

"Oh, its simple enough I want to have some information on a couple of people who have been staying here... a certain... Devareaux..."

"Oh... he left this morning... I will have to check if he boo~"

"I am afraid my business is rather urgent... where did he go?"

"Erm... I am not sure we should~"

"I think he headed right after leaving... I saw him pass my window."

"Thank you, I will head to the pub at the end of the road and continue my investigation you have been most helpful..."

"Can I just ask what was so important?"

"No you cannot."
Mr Tesh, a large brutish Otter, with a nasty set of claw marks across his mouth heads for the door, grinning. There is still time to catch up with him if Beryl chooses, though he does not look like someone you would want to mess with... the way he moves shows that he is probably a competent fighter.

((Key: Edward = Yellow, Tesh = Green, Receptionist(Hannah) = Teal.))

~~~

Addison returns to the street without issue, but behind him, he thinks he hears a door open in the library... Maybe he is just paranoid.
  • Avatar by: A friend of mine IRL.
Angders weapons: Blizz - Burning Frost
Retired weapons: Blizz Tempest

All weapons were drawn by Zarc.

Please note that I have very little free time on Fridays.

Offline Grovygrunge

• Influential Ibex
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years Top 100 Topic Starter Top 100 Most Online
    • Awards
« Reply #64 on: August 03, 2015, 11:27:41 PM »
Addison eeps and nearly drops the books. Don't look, don't look. Addison, no. No. He turned around and peeked into the library through the window, just peeking up over the windowsill. Okay Addison, you are no longer doing smart things, I am officially a moron. Just be ready to leave as fast as possible. The books were clung tight to his chest with both arms.
« Last Edit: August 04, 2015, 09:38:48 AM by Grovygrunge »

Offline kalan

• The immortal half blood
  • Velvety Vole
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 8 years This user has donated to the forum more than once. This user has donated to the forum. Top 100 Topic Starter
    • Awards
  • Species: Welf
  • Coloring: Blue and silver with a small light blue crescent scar under his left eyes from a magic attack
  • Height: 6' 2"
  • Weight: 189 lbs
  • Build: Tall and muscular with the strength and speed of an elf
  • Currently: Slowly coming back
« Reply #65 on: August 04, 2015, 03:09:14 AM »
Enough is enough beryl thinks. I heads to the door and follows the otter trying his best to stay hidden likely to no avail. This was crazy but he had to know if he was in danger. Beside that hotel sent a chill down his spine. Actually he still felt it. Maybe he should just go back to his room get his stuff and go. Look at that guy what am I thinking.
^Is my bust fren

Spoiler for Hidden:
That made me feel so good. Oh my gosh. Thank you man and same to you  [hugs tight]

I'm the same without Makias and Kalan!
both are loved and fun to be around

"Atleast your stomach will stop your tears from hitting the ground" ~Tim (138)

Offline Radio

• Chatty Cheetah
  • Lonely
    • www.furrypile.co.uk
    • Awards
« Reply #66 on: August 05, 2015, 04:20:43 PM »
*Calixso jumps from the sudden movement taking a defensive stance immediately.*
"WOAH! My friend, did you see that?!"
*Calixso points in the direction of the movement*
"Just over there... I could swear i saw something move."

Offline Winter98

• Chatty Cheetah
    • Awards
« Reply #67 on: August 06, 2015, 06:44:15 AM »
Devareaux whirls around to the direction he pointed, pulling his handgun as he did "the window?"

Offline Angder

• Quizzical Quail
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 8 years Top 100 Topic Starter Top 50 Most Online Top 100 Poster
    • Awards
« Reply #68 on: August 06, 2015, 07:21:17 AM »
The door of the church opens, and a figure stumbles through the outer chamber towards the Nave, a robed figure, a priest prehaps, emerges into view. "What on earth is all this Racket? I just come back from an early morning walk, and its like someone has seen a ghost..."

Under the hood you can make out a badger, fairly old, wearing glasses. His brown robes are obviously fairly old, but well looked after, despite the current splattering of mud along the bottom. He does however look similar to, if not the same, as the figure up in the belltower...

~~~

Mr Tesh walks down the street towards the pub. He either does not notice Beryl, or does not care. He strides into the pub at the end of the road. This place looks pretty run down, but not unpleasant... the place is called "The foresters bow"

~~~

Behind Addison, a, no, two figures walk through the libary.... you think it is a pair of anthro badgers wearing casual clothing... "Another pair of footprints..." "As I said, we were right to move it, kept it here it could have been stolen or worse..."

Offline Grovygrunge

• Influential Ibex
    • Awards
« Reply #69 on: August 06, 2015, 09:45:09 AM »
Addison clutcheed the books even tighter to his chest, peering over at the two presumed badgers from the window. He did his best to make sure only his head from he eys up would be visible above the windowsill, trying to be as concealed as possible.

Offline kalan

• The immortal half blood
  • Velvety Vole
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 8 years This user has donated to the forum more than once. This user has donated to the forum. Top 100 Topic Starter
    • Awards
  • Species: Welf
  • Coloring: Blue and silver with a small light blue crescent scar under his left eyes from a magic attack
  • Height: 6' 2"
  • Weight: 189 lbs
  • Build: Tall and muscular with the strength and speed of an elf
  • Currently: Slowly coming back
« Reply #70 on: August 06, 2015, 02:32:32 PM »
Berl walks in to the pub and takes a seat, he pulls his hat down low over his face. "Ill take a beer"he shouts to the barkeep.
He looks around nervously for the otter, what am I thinking he thinks to himself.
^Is my bust fren

Spoiler for Hidden:
That made me feel so good. Oh my gosh. Thank you man and same to you  [hugs tight]

I'm the same without Makias and Kalan!
both are loved and fun to be around

"Atleast your stomach will stop your tears from hitting the ground" ~Tim (138)

Offline Radio

• Chatty Cheetah
  • Lonely
    • www.furrypile.co.uk
    • Awards
« Reply #71 on: August 06, 2015, 03:36:38 PM »
*Calixso replies to the badger priest*
"Sorry to be a bother Father, but we thought we saw something unusual moving about the church. How, may I ask, are things faring for you?"

Offline Winter98

• Chatty Cheetah
    • Awards
« Reply #72 on: August 06, 2015, 06:31:27 PM »
"First, is anyone else supposed to be in this church aside from you?"

Offline Angder

• Quizzical Quail
    • Awards
« Reply #73 on: August 06, 2015, 07:51:19 PM »
The Priest "Well to my knowledge there is~" The badger notices the gun, he visibly jumps. "...please... I am just a servant of god... put the gun down... there is no need for it here..." He starts to back away. "Just... put the gun down. please... This is the house of God we don't need weapons..."

~~~

The barkeeper glares at beryl, and pours him a beer, the entire room seems to notice Beryl... including Tesh, he turns to one of the others at his table... He nudges them and starts to talk in hushed tones, his back to Beryl. The whole group looks tipsy. One of them, a wolf leans back snarling. "Yea... we should put em on a ship, and send em back to where-ever the hell they c~" Tesh nudges him, and glances at Beryl The wolf follows his gaze, snarls, and talks quieter. Still, Beryl gets the idea. These people really hated foreigners, and viewed 'Foreign' as anyone not from the small town. Getting angrier as they talk, eventually Tesh, and 3 thugs, stand up and move to the door.

~~~

"Just need to go get the last batch... wait? these footprints are different... different shoes" "Big deal... anyway we sh~" By now they are out of view... If Addison wants to run. Now is the time.
« Last Edit: August 06, 2015, 07:53:01 PM by Angder »

Offline Grovygrunge

• Influential Ibex
    • Awards
« Reply #74 on: August 06, 2015, 09:57:00 PM »
Addison quickly got up and took off back in the direction he came from. He made sure he didn't fumble with the books and drop them. He wanted to read more from that one about the African myths. Okay, so here's what I should do...I should just go back to the hotel for now, that's it. He slowed his pace down to a leisurely jog when he felt he was in the clear.