The Furry Forums would like to place cookies on your computer to help us make this website better. To find out more about the cookies, see our privacy notice.
To accept the cookie click here, or please login or register.

Author Topic: DarkFall  (Read 8186 times)

Offline Winter98

• Chatty Cheetah
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 8 years
    • Awards
  • Species: Snow wolf
  • Coloring: White
  • Height: 6"2'
  • Weight: 310
  • Build: Well toned, skinny
  • Reference: [link]
Re: DarkFall
« Reply #75 on: August 07, 2015, 05:48:16 AM »
"Sorry." He holsters his weapon "just got spooked, habit I guess"

Offline kalan

• The immortal half blood
  • Velvety Vole
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 8 years This user has donated to the forum more than once. This user has donated to the forum. Top 100 Topic Starter
    • Awards
  • Species: Welf
  • Coloring: Blue and silver with a small light blue crescent scar under his left eyes from a magic attack
  • Height: 6' 2"
  • Weight: 189 lbs
  • Build: Tall and muscular with the strength and speed of an elf
  • Currently: Slowly coming back
« Reply #76 on: August 08, 2015, 02:57:41 AM »
Beryl looks to the bar keep. "Did I do something" he ask. He watched the 4 go. He didnt figure hed get an answer but he needed to kill time. Hed wait a minute and follow.
^Is my bust fren

Spoiler for Hidden:
That made me feel so good. Oh my gosh. Thank you man and same to you  [hugs tight]

I'm the same without Makias and Kalan!
both are loved and fun to be around

"Atleast your stomach will stop your tears from hitting the ground" ~Tim (138)

Offline Angder

• Quizzical Quail
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 8 years Top 100 Topic Starter Top 50 Most Online Top 100 Poster
  • WOOF WOOF WOOF WOOF WOOF WOOF WOOF WOOF WOOF WOOF
    • Awards
  • Species: Wolf
  • Coloring: Dark Blue with white fur around The palms of the Paws
  • Build: Anthro.
« Reply #77 on: August 08, 2015, 11:02:24 PM »
The priest relaxes, but is obviously still worried. "What are you doing carrying a g~ Your military aren't you."

"In answer to your question... I believe I am alone, though my sons might come up here later, and some people might come to pay respects at some point today... some people missed the funeral."

The priest turns to Calixso. "You mentioned seeing something unusual, you are not the first... I believe someone else said something similar. He claimed to see me in the bell tower while I was out in the graveyard. I guess tensions have been high since... well... I suspect you already know what happened to Helen. Keeping the town from destroying itself has been near impossible"

~~~

"This is a local pub." the Barman states. "People don't like your sort interferin' in local business. Don't worry though. Ya pay. I don't really care who you are." He offers Beryl another drink.

~~~

As Addison emerges he finds himself confronted with the fox from the hotel. The one hassling the receptionist earlier today.

"well. what a surprise." The fox blocks his path, sneering at him. "Your from that hotel aren't you" He gestures at the books. "Guess you already know this town is not for you. Going to go sit in your room and read instead. Smart." The fox grins a slightly twisted grin. "If I had my way, you would not HAVE a hotel to stay in. Names Mr Brill by the way. what's yours?"

~~~

the time is approximately 9AM now.
  • Avatar by: A friend of mine IRL.
Angders weapons: Blizz - Burning Frost
Retired weapons: Blizz Tempest

All weapons were drawn by Zarc.

Please note that I have very little free time on Fridays.

Offline Winter98

• Chatty Cheetah
    • Awards
« Reply #78 on: August 09, 2015, 05:03:32 AM »
"9 am." Devareauxs watch was set to alert him every hour "and to answer your question, yes. Special avoid service to be exact."

Offline kalan

• Velvety Vole
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 8 years This user has donated to the forum more than once. This user has donated to the forum. Top 100 Topic Starter
    • Awards
  • Coloring: Blue and silver with a small light blue crescent scar under his left eyes from a magic attack
« Reply #79 on: August 09, 2015, 05:22:21 AM »
"No thanks one is fine for me". Beryl pays up with the barkeep and moves to the door. He steps out cautiously, he had no idea what he was looking for but something was amiss and thks otter knew what it was. If he had any sense hed leave and never return this town but that chill.
^Is my bust fren

Spoiler for Hidden:
That made me feel so good. Oh my gosh. Thank you man and same to you  [hugs tight]

Offline Grovygrunge

• Influential Ibex
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years Top 100 Topic Starter Top 100 Most Online
  • I am just some guy. That's 'bout it
    • Awards
  • Coloring: White and blue
  • Height: 5'10
  • Currently: Being current.
« Reply #80 on: August 09, 2015, 07:51:20 AM »
Addison meeped and shrunk down as he was confronted by the stranger, clutching the books to his chest as tightly as he could. He was shaking a little. "O-oh, hi Mr Brill. I-I'm Addison. Nice to meet you..." Addison found Brill to be more than just a tiny bit intimidating nd wanted the conversation to end as quickly as possible.

Offline Radio

• Chatty Cheetah
  • Lonely
    • www.furrypile.co.uk
    • Awards
« Reply #81 on: August 11, 2015, 03:36:57 PM »
*Calixso's face turns to that of interest*
"What exactly do you mean? Who is Helen? What happened to her?"
*Questions raced through his mind as he found the priests statement to be that of importance.*
Would like very much to become a mod one day!

Offline Angder

• Quizzical Quail
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 8 years Top 100 Topic Starter Top 50 Most Online Top 100 Poster
    • Awards
« Reply #82 on: August 11, 2015, 04:11:42 PM »
"Helen... she worked here... tended the graves and the crypt... She... was murdered last week. I assumed you knew." The Priest looks up, smiling sadly. "Of course I have not introduced myself, I am the Reverend Blake." He states. "I assume you came here to pray..."

~~~

The barkeep watches Beryl leave... he knew the cat was following Tesh, the otter who came down from the manor occasionally. He doubted he would see him again.

Beryl could see the group of thugs heading to the edge of town, he could see the church up on the hill in the direction they were heading... That seemed to be where they were heading.

Tesh stops the group half way up the hill. "Old Issac has no reason to know bout this, just need to get rid of em before more goes wrong." Tesh states. The other thugs, holding makeshift weapons consist of a pipe wielding fox, a cat, the youngest of the group, with a pocket knife, and a bull with a glass bottle. The Otter himself seemed unarmed, but now something felt even more 'Wrong' about him... worse than the rest of the town.

The thugs disperse, hiding in bushes either side of the path, they were not desperately well hidden however, and Beryl should have no trouble keeping track of the whole group.

~~~

Brill pushes into Addison, hoping for him to drop the books. "I don't know why Father continues to push for you guys being accepted... Addison... but you... at least you know your place is out of the way reading quietly... but take my advice." Brill grabs Addisons shoulder. "You better get the hell out of here as soon as you can." He states. "Trust me on this." He snarls, "I need to go check on my 'Brothers'..." Brill pushes Addison slightly back, hoping him to drop his books, and then moves round to the front door of the library, walking inside...

Offline Radio

• Chatty Cheetah
  • Lonely
    • www.furrypile.co.uk
    • Awards
« Reply #83 on: August 11, 2015, 04:16:21 PM »
*Calixso's ears droop*
"I was unaware until this moment. It is terrible news to hear of another life passing. However, she must be in a place better than our awkward existence here. I just might take you up on that offer Father Blake. My name is Calixso, Calixso N'yat."

Offline kalan

• Velvety Vole
    • Awards
« Reply #84 on: August 11, 2015, 09:59:11 PM »
Beryl snuck up the street casually looking about, he imagined he was being inconspicuous but for all he kew he was sticking out like a sore thumb. He was a retired bull rider after all not a spy, what was he thinking. That otter, it seemed apparent if there was trouble of all the other he would be the hardest one to contend with. What are you hiding he thought.
^Is my bust fren

Spoiler for Hidden:

Offline Grovygrunge

• Influential Ibex
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years Top 100 Topic Starter Top 100 Most Online
  • I am just some guy. That's 'bout it
    • Awards
  • Coloring: White and blue
  • Height: 5'10
  • Currently: Being current.
« Reply #85 on: August 12, 2015, 12:54:08 AM »
Addison stumbled over onto his backside and dropped the books on the floor. He sat up quickly and scooped the books into his arms before getting back up onto his feet. He watched as Brill as he went into the library. He took off towards the hotel again, sprinting this time.

Offline Winter98

• Chatty Cheetah
    • Awards
« Reply #86 on: August 12, 2015, 04:21:02 AM »
"Seargent attono, mister Blake." He replied with a little nod "and I'm afraid I'm not the religious type, I'll head into the town again."

Offline Angder

• Quizzical Quail
    • Awards
« Reply #87 on: August 12, 2015, 05:53:45 PM »
The priest nods... "Fair enough Sergent... And Calixso, all are welcome to pray here... though I must apologize for the attitude of the townsfolk."
The priest glances around. "I have things to attend to... I will be here most of today if you need me." He says.

~~~

The thugs start to settle down, and get used to the idea of hiding... Tesh somehow seems to vanish entirely.

~~~

Addison has no issues returning to the hotel.

Offline Radio

• Chatty Cheetah
  • Lonely
    • www.furrypile.co.uk
    • Awards
« Reply #88 on: August 12, 2015, 06:40:08 PM »
*Calixso is unsure whether to follow the Reverend or follow attono*

Offline kalan

• Velvety Vole
    • Awards
« Reply #89 on: August 13, 2015, 04:28:20 AM »
Beryl settles down along the side of a building and watches. "What are you doing" he whispers. A thousand thoughts run through his head as he sits there. What are they hidding, are these men dangerous, would they kill him if they knew he was following.
^Is my bust fren

Spoiler for Hidden: