The Furry Forums would like to place cookies on your computer to help us make this website better. To find out more about the cookies, see our privacy notice.
To accept the cookie click here, or please login or register.

Author Topic: The Arctic wall  (Read 10146 times)

Offline Celestial_Dragon

• Foxy Fox
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 8 years
  • I intend to live forever, or die Trying
    • Awards
  • Species: Dragon
  • Coloring: Gold scaled and White underside, with angel-like wings
  • Height: 260cm
  • Weight: 120kg
  • Build: Mesomorph
  • Currently: More than likely studying while having this open on my Laptop
Re: The Arctic wall
« Reply #135 on: August 11, 2015, 11:44:44 AM »
( i seriously doubt that i could do it without my mech but i know someone who can though)

[attachment deleted by admin]
  • Signature art by: -

Freedom isn't free
You can lead me, follow me, or get out of my way so make up your mind

Offline Angder

• Quizzical Quail
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 8 years Top 100 Topic Starter Top 50 Most Online Top 100 Poster
  • WOOF WOOF WOOF WOOF WOOF WOOF WOOF WOOF WOOF WOOF
    • Awards
  • Species: Wolf
  • Coloring: Dark Blue with white fur around The palms of the Paws
  • Build: Anthro.
« Reply #136 on: August 11, 2015, 11:48:25 AM »
The shark roars as Drago lands on it, it starts thrashing, Angder 'Leaps' Onto its nose. Slicing at its eye. "this is TOO EASY..."

Suddenly the shark sharply twists onto its side, throwing Drago into the water, and Angder spinning off. It then began to move down to eat the FANGWALL.

~~~

"Ray. RAY. DO YOU COPY RAY?" " Lynda talks over the radio to Ray
  • Avatar by: A friend of mine IRL.
Angders weapons: Blizz - Burning Frost
Retired weapons: Blizz Tempest

All weapons were drawn by Zarc.

Please note that I have very little free time on Fridays.

Offline Grovygrunge

• Influential Ibex
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years Top 100 Topic Starter Top 100 Most Online
  • I am just some guy. That's 'bout it
    • Awards
  • Coloring: White and blue
  • Height: 5'10
  • Currently: Being current.
« Reply #137 on: August 11, 2015, 11:51:56 AM »
TIFFANY gave an extra powerful push through the water and drew it's massive sword. The mech turned so that it's feet were facing the shark. As it's feet made contact with the side of the beast's head, it plunged the sword down into it's flesh then kicked off with all the force it could, in an attempt to push the creature off it's cause for The Fangwall.

Offline Celestial_Dragon

• Foxy Fox
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 8 years
  • I intend to live forever, or die Trying
    • Awards
  • Species: Dragon
  • Coloring: Gold scaled and White underside, with angel-like wings
  • Height: 260cm
  • Weight: 120kg
  • Build: Mesomorph
  • Currently: More than likely studying while having this open on my Laptop
« Reply #138 on: August 11, 2015, 11:53:27 AM »
Drago uses his thrusters to stabilize him and to steady him to the pint where he was standing (metaphorically) straight, he then using his large back one to propel him forwards after the shark.
" Damn it anyone record my time" Drago asks over the radio, " i think i may of beat the shark riding record, i need to have my picture in the book of records".
  • Signature art by: -

Freedom isn't free
You can lead me, follow me, or get out of my way so make up your mind

Offline Rayleonarde

• Melodious Mouse
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years Top 100 Topic Starter Top 50 Most Online
  • Chased by the fires of passion
    • Awards
  • Species: Raccoon
  • Coloring: Royal purple, save for two teardrop shaped gray patches on his chin, which runs to his collarbone, and the lower part of his abdomen.
  • Height: Varies
  • Weight: Varies
  • Build: Lanky
  • Currently: Pretty happy.
« Reply #139 on: August 11, 2015, 11:59:42 AM »
Ray nodded. "I-I...yeah...I copy."

Offline Zarconite

• Hug Enthusiast
  • Jovial Jaguar
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 8 years This user has donated to the forum more than once. This user has donated more than $50 to the forum. This user has donated to the forum.
  • May or may not be a demon
    • Awards
  • Species: Wolf / Fox Hybrid
  • Coloring: Grey / White / Blue
  • Height: 5' 7"
  • Weight: 170
  • Reference: [link]
  • Currently: I think I'm finished here, I may pop up from time to time though
« Reply #140 on: August 11, 2015, 12:01:06 PM »
"Now is not the time for games! There are lives at stake here!"
*ZERTEX drew his rifle and took aim*
<thinking> Okay.. until the shark is clear of friendly's I should stick to my rifle so that I don't hit any of them by accident
  • Avatar by: Commision by Nimroderick
  • Signature art by: Myself - so that its easier for me to tell which posts are mine

Nautilus567

« Reply #141 on: August 11, 2015, 12:26:18 PM »
"Where's Ray?! I'm picking weird vital signals from him!!!" He yell to the intercom, as one of the assistance drones jumps into the air and gives Drago some primary attention, and transmitting the vital status of the shark to the base. Condor pass above the shark dropping a bright flare in front of him "Let's see if gets amused with that"

Offline Angder

• Quizzical Quail
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 8 years Top 100 Topic Starter Top 50 Most Online Top 100 Poster
    • Awards
« Reply #142 on: August 12, 2015, 11:00:18 AM »
The shark makes a roaring sound, and is puished by TIFFANY's Foot, Though the shark still catches the FANGWALLS foot. "DAMN! IT!" Angder yells, swinging his axe into the things nose, then the flare drops, The shark releases the FANGWALL, as it is temporarily blinded. while flailing semi-randomly, its fin slams into TIFFANY.

~~~

"This is Sunderland to the Red Conder. Abandon current objective, and Check Ray's status, He is located on the Arctic Wall, positioned above Device AM18." Sunderland yells.

"Ray. Cease firin~" Lynda yells. "OVER-RULED." Sunderland interrupts "Do not stop until the shark stops. You got that Ray."
« Last Edit: August 12, 2015, 11:44:08 AM by Angder »

Offline Rayleonarde

• Melodious Mouse
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years Top 100 Topic Starter Top 50 Most Online
    • Awards
  • Coloring: Royal purple, save for two teardrop shaped gray patches on his chin, which runs to his collarbone, and the lower part of his abdomen.
« Reply #143 on: August 12, 2015, 12:32:21 PM »
Ray nodded, and another shell slid into place. "Y-Yes, s-sir." The cannon leveled off at the massive shark, and sent another round hurtling towards it. Ray briefly lost consciousness, due to the recoil and report of the weapon. He came to a few seconds later, and prepared another round.

Offline Grovygrunge

• Influential Ibex
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years Top 100 Topic Starter Top 100 Most Online
  • I am just some guy. That's 'bout it
    • Awards
  • Coloring: White and blue
  • Height: 5'10
  • Currently: Being current.
« Reply #144 on: August 12, 2015, 12:36:23 PM »
Xander yelps as TIFFANY is knocked a good distance backwards from the shark by the force of the hit from the fin. He was momentarily dazed by the hit.

Nautilus567

« Reply #145 on: August 12, 2015, 01:02:04 PM »
Red Condor arrives Ray's position after a short trip in supersonic velocity, changing to walker mode and touching the wall near him "Hey Ray... What's your status?" I said to him via radio, turning on the medical field assistant and firing the "healing" beam aiming him.

Now open just a base-only channel
"Commander... Ray is in bad shape... Hummm I need to see if the beam can heal it or just stabilize him, it depends of the results of the scanner, in any case alert the medical ward, he maybe need get in the ICU ASAP..."

Offline Rayleonarde

• Melodious Mouse
    • Awards
« Reply #146 on: August 12, 2015, 01:25:05 PM »
Ray blinked. "I-I...I dunno...I keep blacking out." He could feel himself getting a touch better, but not much.

Offline Angder

• Quizzical Quail
    • Awards
« Reply #147 on: August 12, 2015, 11:59:47 PM »
The commander nods to lynda. "Do as he says."

"We can't keep pushing ray... please Sunderland. Stop." Sunderland sighs. "Fine..." he says icily. "cease fire Ray."

~~~

The Shark yelps as another shot slams it. The FANGWALL slams into the things eye with his axe. the shark begins to slow down. "We have almost killed it!" Angder yells, before switching off the radio. "Shame about my leg though..." he mutters to himself, checking the damage taken to the FANGWALL.

Offline Rayleonarde

• Melodious Mouse
    • Awards
« Reply #148 on: August 13, 2015, 12:06:31 AM »
Ray loosed a final round, before collapsing on his control panel. His head was swimming, the whites of his eyes tinged red. Ray lost consciousness a few moments later.

Nautilus567

« Reply #149 on: August 13, 2015, 02:34:01 AM »
Moments before Ray faints, a red alarm related with the medical assistance appears. "What the actual...!?" Nautilus says as the vitals dropped at critical state, the beam cannot hold anymore the damage, Ray nows required conventional medical assistance.

"GOD DAMMITT!" He yell as the Red Condor rips the Silver Bullet's cockpit, reaching Ray's body with Condor's fingers, releasing some robotic arms that provided Ray first aid and finish the vital stabilization "Previous condition... that's why the beam didn't work..." Nautilus said as the report appears, meanwhile Ray's body enters the Red Condor Medivac Compartment carried with the robotic arms.

"Commander, Ray is down, repeat Ray is down. I could stabilize him, get ready the CCU. He's in triage 1!" He said as leaves the Silver Bullet with a bot, only with orders to return to the base, and entering in Jet mode and moving in the direction to the Base in Match 2.

"Medivac engaged, Vital status stabilize... and transmitting the information to the doctors on the base"