The Furry Forums would like to place cookies on your computer to help us make this website better. To find out more about the cookies, see our privacy notice.
To accept the cookie click here, or please login or register.

Author Topic: Space Cops 2~  (Read 9465 times)

Offline Angder

• Quizzical Quail
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 8 years Top 100 Topic Starter Top 50 Most Online Top 100 Poster
  • WOOF WOOF WOOF WOOF WOOF WOOF WOOF WOOF WOOF WOOF
    • Awards
  • Species: Wolf
  • Coloring: Dark Blue with white fur around The palms of the Paws
  • Build: Anthro.
Re: Space Cops 2~
« Reply #375 on: September 14, 2015, 03:39:36 PM »
Angder moved slowly back to his hotel. "Now what?" He asks his ally "Setcho is more powerful than ever thanks to me, Spectre is likely dead..." Angder sighs. "Everything I touch seems to be going wrong today."
  • Avatar by: A friend of mine IRL.
Angders weapons: Blizz - Burning Frost
Retired weapons: Blizz Tempest

All weapons were drawn by Zarc.

Please note that I have very little free time on Fridays.

Offline Setcho

• Chatty Cheetah
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 8 years Top 100 Most Online
  • Who wants to be normal?
    • Awards
  • Species: Lion
  • Coloring: Who wants to know >~>
  • Height: 5'10
  • Build: Small
  • Currently: I was on the forums before it was cool
« Reply #376 on: September 14, 2015, 03:40:58 PM »
-setcho

*His ship left the planet heading for the bandit sector*

Offline Wolxikin

• Gregarious Gnu
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 8 years
  • (⚆ ͜ʖ ⚆)
    • Steam
    • Fur Affinity
    • Awards
  • Species: Wolx
  • Coloring: Blue/white
  • Height: 5 foot something
  • Weight: Don't be so judgemental!
  • Build: Average, anthro
  • Currently: well then
« Reply #377 on: September 14, 2015, 05:44:16 PM »
Spectre was walking about the slums, thinking about everything. He remembered how he did the switch, after Angder had left him, the android he had made  in case of a situation like that. He thought about the strange wolf, she had almost ruined everything, but thats what the self destruct was for, in case something went wrong.

He turned down a dark alleyway, being careful to keep to the shadows. He came to an abandoned construction zone, and spotted a group of young thugs. One may have been standing a little too close to the alleyway, and Spectre took the opportunity, silently grabbing him and pulling him into the shadows unnoticed by the rest of the group.

"What the hell man?" The coyote said to him. Spectre held up the wanted poster for Setcho "Talk. Now" He replied, brandishing a plasma pistol. Thugs like him were always cowards, so he talked "Fine, he's headed to the bandit sector, now leave me alone, man" Spectre put away his pistol and walked back down the alleyway, he had what he needed.

A folder with the words "Bandit Sector" was slid under Angder's door
Is it a wolf? Is it a fox? No, it's Wolx!

Tell a man there are 300,000,000 stars in the universe, he'll believe you. Tell a man the benches paint is wet, he'd have to touch it to be sure

[img width

Offline Cifero Windtail

• Velvety Vole
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years Top 100 Topic Starter Top 50 Most Online Top 100 Poster
  • I never give up... so don't push me. >_<
    • Fur Affinity
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
  • Species: Crat Feline-crow mix. (Just found out.... I HAVE FRACKING WINGS!!) (SO freaked out!!)
  • Coloring: Grey with dark grey stripes, Black hair, light blue scleras and blue corneas,
  • Height: 5' 10&quot;
  • Weight: 89 lbs. and then about 50 more (about 139 lbs.); he's fit, but he's not muscular. Has a bit of an outie.
  • Build: Lithe but wiry; a little soft around the middle, but it's hardly noticeable; he's actually got a rather feminine form.
  • Reference: [link]
  • Currently: Holding out for a hero... but always having to save myself.
« Reply #378 on: September 15, 2015, 01:19:14 AM »
The wolf sat down on a chair. "You could've planted a miniature charge in the computer you stole."
  • Avatar by: I have three or four great ones: one by Sabah and a few by Lovableoutcast/Kishi... and also this one, drawn by Kayato/ Kaya... thanks guys. ^_^
  • Signature art by: I just want to tell you, the reference is a link to my other fursona.  Also: http://www.sanger.dk/
(I love my sister) http://www.zark.com http://www.zark.com/pages2/az66/az66b.html
Don't mess with Grammaton Clerics. THEY WILL END YOU.

Offline Angder

• Quizzical Quail
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 8 years Top 100 Topic Starter Top 50 Most Online Top 100 Poster
    • Awards
« Reply #379 on: September 15, 2015, 10:53:14 AM »
"And the could have detected it and blown me up, and shot spectre." Angder states. "Hey... what waws that?" Angder moves to the door, and picks up the file. "Bandit sector..." Angder opens the folder.

Offline Wolxikin

• Gregarious Gnu
  • (⚆ ͜ʖ ⚆)
    • Steam
    • Fur Affinity
    • Awards
« Reply #380 on: September 15, 2015, 12:59:18 PM »
Inside the folder contains all the information about the bandit sector, the planets, the gangs, everything you need to know about it.

One of the planets was circled in red ink - Korumael, drawn next to it was a picture of a lion.

Tell a man there are 300,000,000 stars in the universe, he'll believe you. Tell a man the benches paint is wet, he'd have to touch it to be sure

[img width

Offline Cifero Windtail

• Velvety Vole
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years Top 100 Topic Starter Top 50 Most Online Top 100 Poster
    • Fur Affinity
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
  • Species: Crat Feline-crow mix. (Just found out.... I HAVE FRACKING WINGS!!) (SO freaked out!!)
  • Coloring: Grey with dark grey stripes, Black hair, light blue scleras and blue corneas,
  • Weight: 89 lbs. and then about 50 more (about 139 lbs.); he's fit, but he's not muscular. Has a bit of an outie.
  • Build: Lithe but wiry; a little soft around the middle, but it's hardly noticeable; he's actually got a rather feminine form.
« Reply #381 on: September 16, 2015, 04:23:04 AM »
The wolf cocked an eyebrow, looking over Angder's shoulder. "I believe you may have an inkling of what to do now," she said, flicking an ear. "Is that 'Setcho'?"
  • Avatar by: I have three or four great ones: one by Sabah and a few by Lovableoutcast/Kishi... and also this one, drawn by Kayato/ Kaya... thanks guys. ^_^
  • Signature art by: I just want to tell you, the reference is a link to my other fursona.  Also: http://www.sanger.dk/
(I love my sister) http://www.zark.com http://www.zark.com/pages2/az66/az66b.html

Offline Angder

• Quizzical Quail
    • Awards
« Reply #382 on: September 20, 2015, 10:55:14 PM »
((sorry for the delay  :$ ))

Angder grins "Yes, and it could be a trap. but at this point I really don't care."

Angder starts to pack his things, he knew someone who would lend him a small ship. It was time to get the bastard.

Offline Cifero Windtail

• Velvety Vole
    • Fur Affinity
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
« Reply #383 on: September 20, 2015, 10:56:21 PM »
The wolf decided to help Angder (Not Setcho) pack. "Do you need a ride?" she asked.
« Last Edit: September 21, 2015, 12:23:32 AM by Cifero Windtail »

Offline Angder

• Quizzical Quail
    • Awards
« Reply #384 on: September 21, 2015, 12:21:04 AM »
((I think you mean Angder :P))

"You have a ride?"

Well that makes things easier.

Offline Cifero Windtail

• Velvety Vole
    • Fur Affinity
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
« Reply #385 on: September 21, 2015, 12:25:44 AM »
((I think you mean Angder :P ))

"You have a ride?"

Well that makes things easier.

The wolf nodded nodded. "Yeah, though normally I just use my wings." The wolf preened said wings briefly, then looked at Angder. "Do you have a space suit? You never know when you'll need one."

Offline Wolxikin

• Gregarious Gnu
  • (⚆ ͜ʖ ⚆)
    • Steam
    • Fur Affinity
    • Awards
« Reply #386 on: September 21, 2015, 12:32:47 AM »
Spectre flung what was left of his belongings on a small ship, he had sold his apartment and was heading off to Korumael to get there before Angder and the other wolf

[img width

Offline Angder

• Quizzical Quail
    • Awards
« Reply #387 on: September 22, 2015, 12:21:01 PM »
"I... think so." Angder goes digging through his stuff. looking for it.

Offline Cifero Windtail

• Velvety Vole
    • Fur Affinity
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
« Reply #388 on: September 23, 2015, 03:38:53 AM »
The strange wolf looked around Angder's apartment and gathered things that they might need. "Since we're going to be working together, perhaps we should exchange names?" she said awkwardly.

Offline Setcho

• Chatty Cheetah
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 8 years Top 100 Most Online
  • Who wants to be normal?
    • Awards
  • Species: Lion
  • Coloring: Who wants to know >~>
  • Height: 5'10
  • Build: Small
  • Currently: I was on the forums before it was cool
« Reply #389 on: September 23, 2015, 12:34:43 PM »
-setcho

*decided it would be best to lay low, bundling up in a robe and stepping out his ship. He was surrounded by a busy market, filled with every kind of criminal you could think of. proceeding down an alley way he entered a door and slammed it shut*