The Furry Forums would like to place cookies on your computer to help us make this website better. To find out more about the cookies, see our privacy notice.
To accept the cookie click here, or please login or register.

Author Topic: Star Wars RP  (Read 3111 times)

Offline Naval

• Eager Elephant
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 8 years Top 100 Most Online
  • *Sounds of crunching seashells*
    • Fur Affinity
    • Awards
  • Species: Garthim
  • Coloring: Oynx with shine over the exoskeleton, muddy brown hairs, with royal purple eyes.
  • Height: 6.7ft
  • Weight: 270lbs
  • Build: Bulky and bumpy, with a top heavy build.
  • Currently: Looking for a crystal... maybe one that has a darker color.
Re: Star Wars RP
« Reply #15 on: October 08, 2015, 01:40:44 PM »
(Excuse me, Mind if I join. And if I may. May I make a bounty hunter..Boba/Jango Fett is my favorite charcters.)
  • Avatar by: A picture from Google.
You know the greatest thing I can feel, is the feeling that when I have helped someone. That memory and act of kindness helps to mold them into something great. That thought, that feeling can't be beat. - This guy.

Offline SadDubwool

• Eager Elephant
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years Top 50 Most Online Top 50 Topic Starter
  • Long time member guy, Never here.
    • Steam
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
  • Species: Lop Rabbit
  • Coloring: Dark brown fur with light brown splotches
  • Height: Height:5'7
  • Build: Average
  • Currently: We'll have ourselves a ball
« Reply #16 on: October 08, 2015, 02:06:38 PM »
(fine with me)
Thoughts are like arrows: once released, they strike their mark, guard them well or one day you may be your own victim.

Offline Naval

• Eager Elephant
    • Fur Affinity
    • Awards
  • Coloring: Oynx with shine over the exoskeleton, muddy brown hairs, with royal purple eyes.
« Reply #17 on: October 08, 2015, 02:47:34 PM »
Name: Slade Hatrix
Race : Pigoen
Height:5,6
Weight: 198
Aliment: Bounty hunter for whoever pays the most
Armor: A early gereral clone trooper set, with a black cape to fit and holsters for his blasters.

Gear: A small jetpack that can fly for 2 minutes at a time, then night vision for his helment, dual blaster pistols, a couple of themal gernades, a plasma shotgun that can overheat really easyly, and a buildt in walkie talkie in his helment...

(Looks good?)
You know the greatest thing I can feel, is the feeling that when I have helped someone. That memory and act of kindness helps to mold them into something great. That thought, that feeling can't be beat. - This guy.

Offline Rayleonarde

• Melodious Mouse
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years Top 100 Topic Starter Top 50 Most Online
  • Chased by the fires of passion
    • Awards
  • Species: Raccoon
  • Coloring: Royal purple, save for two teardrop shaped gray patches on his chin, which runs to his collarbone, and the lower part of his abdomen.
  • Height: Varies
  • Weight: Varies
  • Build: Lanky
  • Currently: Pretty happy.
« Reply #18 on: October 08, 2015, 09:36:21 PM »
Ray began to lose patience with the clerk. "Quickly, before I lose my patience entirely."

Offline SadDubwool

• Eager Elephant
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years Top 50 Most Online Top 50 Topic Starter
    • Steam
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
« Reply #19 on: October 10, 2015, 05:35:34 AM »
*the clerk gives him a list,meanwhile red landed on the docking bay platform*
Thoughts are like arrows: once released, they strike their mark, guard them well or one day you may be your own victim.

Offline Rayleonarde

• Melodious Mouse
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years Top 100 Topic Starter Top 50 Most Online
    • Awards
  • Coloring: Royal purple, save for two teardrop shaped gray patches on his chin, which runs to his collarbone, and the lower part of his abdomen.
« Reply #20 on: October 10, 2015, 05:23:50 PM »
Ray looked over the list, and sniffed indignantly. "Huh, funny."

Offline SadDubwool

• Eager Elephant
    • Steam
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
« Reply #21 on: October 11, 2015, 05:23:33 AM »
*red looks around before taking the lift down to another level*

Offline Rayleonarde

• Melodious Mouse
    • Awards
« Reply #22 on: October 11, 2015, 10:32:14 PM »
Ray spoke again. "I'm not on this list." He motioned towards the clerk, using the force to crush the clerks organs ((Force Crush)).

Offline Rayleonarde

• Melodious Mouse
    • Awards
« Reply #23 on: October 29, 2015, 12:46:04 PM »
((I hope this doesn't die.))

After Ray stepped from the building, he started down the street. He passed a few Republic soldiers, who called into their radios. "We've spotted a possible Sith, how should we proceed?"

Offline Naval

• Eager Elephant
    • Fur Affinity
    • Awards
« Reply #24 on: October 29, 2015, 01:39:10 PM »
Hatrix had tapped into their raido com and rubbed his hands.."Perfect..." He coos as he made his way down the street to come face to face with this sith..

Offline Rayleonarde

• Melodious Mouse
    • Awards
« Reply #25 on: October 29, 2015, 01:50:08 PM »
Ray turned, and looked at the Republic soldiers. "Just leave. I'm only looking for information."

The soldiers brandished their blasters, and took aim. "We're going to take you in. Sith scum don't deserve to live."

Ray shook his head. "And neither do you." He drew his saber, and the soldiers took a step back when the side-vents opened. Ray smiled. "I will give you one last chance."

One of the soldiers drew a vibroblade, while the others moved to run. Ray closed with the blader, and exchanged strikes with the soldier.

Offline Naval

• Eager Elephant
    • Fur Affinity
    • Awards
« Reply #26 on: October 29, 2015, 01:54:40 PM »
Hatrix saw the fight from the distance and used his jet back to get on a roof on a nearby building to watch the soon to be murder happen..he looked at his hit list and saw that their was a 4,000 credit bounty on his head....But maybe he can get more out of this...

Offline Rayleonarde

• Melodious Mouse
    • Awards
« Reply #27 on: October 29, 2015, 01:57:51 PM »
Ray smirked, and pushed the soldier back with his saber. Ray's paw shot from his robes, and lightning arced from his fingertips. The soldier stumbled backwards, and fell down, dead. Ray smiled, and again hid his saber. "I offered a choice. Well, would've killed you anyway, but still..." He started off towards the star-dock, hoping to leave.

Offline Naval

• Eager Elephant
    • Fur Affinity
    • Awards
« Reply #28 on: October 29, 2015, 02:03:42 PM »
 Hatrix saw that his prise was trying to escape, but he can't let that happen..."hmmmm" he looked for a way to intersept the sith.. So he took a while to jump off the room, but rolled to lessen the fall's feel and pain. He then gor up and ran to the sith pulling out his right blaster to hold out.."Hey dark force, I can tell your not in the best of places..Soo I want the bounty on your head, but I have other dark forces that I want taken down...Soo let me help to escape in exchange for your assitence." He tightly grips his blaster unsure what the sith would do...

Offline Rayleonarde

• Melodious Mouse
    • Awards
« Reply #29 on: October 29, 2015, 02:05:46 PM »
Ray smirked. "Another hunter looking for quick money?" He shook his head. "Still, my curiosity is piqued. What is your offer?"