The Furry Forums would like to place cookies on your computer to help us make this website better. To find out more about the cookies, see our privacy notice.
To accept the cookie click here, or please login or register.

Author Topic: Star Wars RP  (Read 3106 times)

Offline Naval

• Eager Elephant
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 8 years Top 100 Most Online
  • *Sounds of crunching seashells*
    • Fur Affinity
    • Awards
  • Species: Garthim
  • Coloring: Oynx with shine over the exoskeleton, muddy brown hairs, with royal purple eyes.
  • Height: 6.7ft
  • Weight: 270lbs
  • Build: Bulky and bumpy, with a top heavy build.
  • Currently: Looking for a crystal... maybe one that has a darker color.
Re: Star Wars RP
« Reply #30 on: October 29, 2015, 02:13:48 PM »
He holds his hand as he turns to quickly fire and knock the socks off out of a surviveing soilder.."Well their is plaenty of dark forces that ate stronger then you...I think and I want them dead for payment, and you can become a stronger dark force." He flicks his cape and looks back to see if more are coming..
  • Avatar by: A picture from Google.
You know the greatest thing I can feel, is the feeling that when I have helped someone. That memory and act of kindness helps to mold them into something great. That thought, that feeling can't be beat. - This guy.

Offline Rayleonarde

• Melodious Mouse
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years Top 100 Topic Starter Top 50 Most Online
  • Chased by the fires of passion
    • Awards
  • Species: Raccoon
  • Coloring: Royal purple, save for two teardrop shaped gray patches on his chin, which runs to his collarbone, and the lower part of his abdomen.
  • Height: Varies
  • Weight: Varies
  • Build: Lanky
  • Currently: Pretty happy.
« Reply #31 on: October 29, 2015, 02:15:41 PM »
Ray smirked. "And what makes you think you can fight other Sith, even with me? And what would keep me from killing you, once the deeds are done?" His smirk broke into a toothy smile. "What makes you think you could kill me now?"

Offline Naval

• Eager Elephant
    • Fur Affinity
    • Awards
  • Coloring: Oynx with shine over the exoskeleton, muddy brown hairs, with royal purple eyes.
« Reply #32 on: October 29, 2015, 02:19:24 PM »
He grins under mis mask and jumps back.."Well I cannot say, but as for you....well expect the unexpected.." He does a back flip with the help of jetpack and tosses a thermal gernade at your feet as he blasts your light saber, hopeing to knock it out of your hand..
You know the greatest thing I can feel, is the feeling that when I have helped someone. That memory and act of kindness helps to mold them into something great. That thought, that feeling can't be beat. - This guy.

Offline Rayleonarde

• Melodious Mouse
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years Top 100 Topic Starter Top 50 Most Online
    • Awards
  • Coloring: Royal purple, save for two teardrop shaped gray patches on his chin, which runs to his collarbone, and the lower part of his abdomen.
« Reply #33 on: October 29, 2015, 02:21:24 PM »
Ray smirked, and pushed the grenade away. However, the blaster bolt caught him off guard, and tore through the folds of his robes. "Close, hunter. Very close. I'll give you one chance to apologize, and repair my cloak." Ray drew his saber, and activated it. "Or, you may throw yourself on my blade, so that I don't draw out your death."

Offline Naval

• Eager Elephant
    • Fur Affinity
    • Awards
« Reply #34 on: October 29, 2015, 02:24:15 PM »
"I think your the one who needs to say please say sorry." He takes his second blaster and unleashes a hail out fire as he walks back, keeping his eye on you..

Offline Rayleonarde

• Melodious Mouse
    • Awards
« Reply #35 on: October 29, 2015, 02:29:42 PM »
Some of the bolts were intercepted by Ray's saber, but a few made it past and sparked off of his armor. Ray even sent a few of the bolts askew, with a wave of his paw. "I need to apologize? I need to say please?!" Ray was about to unleash a veritable storm from his fingertips, instead started to back away, as more soldiers appeared. "Hmm...mayhaps I will take up your offer...hunter."

Offline Naval

• Eager Elephant
    • Fur Affinity
    • Awards
« Reply #36 on: October 29, 2015, 02:37:36 PM »
He stopped as his blasters were starting to warm up, he takes a glance back and smiles under his helm.."Good boy, now let Old Dad take care of this." He takes his other themal gerndae and threw it right into a soilders face cuaseing it to explode and he runs past you and speaks into his helments radio.."Ok computer start the ship, i'm coming home!" He looks to see if this odd figure is fallowing as the smoke is starting to clear...

Offline Rayleonarde

• Melodious Mouse
    • Awards
« Reply #37 on: October 29, 2015, 02:38:41 PM »
Ray smirked. "Old Dad? Please...I murdered my father when I was old enough to take his saber." He followed along, for now.

Offline Naval

• Eager Elephant
    • Fur Affinity
    • Awards
« Reply #38 on: October 29, 2015, 02:44:42 PM »
"Hun..well I don't know my mom or pops, well their was this droid...anyways." He turns tthe corner to a landing bay and the small slim silver ahip with a twin engines.. The door hatch opens and lays on the floor as he runs in and takes the driver seat...

Offline Rayleonarde

• Melodious Mouse
    • Awards
« Reply #39 on: October 29, 2015, 02:45:30 PM »
Ray stepped inside. "Inconspicuous. Hope you can get this to run silent, or we won't get far."

Offline Naval

• Eager Elephant
    • Fur Affinity
    • Awards
« Reply #40 on: October 29, 2015, 02:52:54 PM »
"Yea yea yea...sneaky got it." He turns on the cloaking device and flys out after closeing the hatch and gos slow to avoid detection..."Ok son, were in the clear as long you don't use your fancy piwers to mess with anything..."

Offline Rayleonarde

• Melodious Mouse
    • Awards
« Reply #41 on: October 29, 2015, 02:54:44 PM »
Ray clenched his teeth. "Refer to me as 'son' again, and I will force feed you your own tongue."

Offline Naval

• Eager Elephant
    • Fur Affinity
    • Awards
« Reply #42 on: October 29, 2015, 02:57:39 PM »
He chukles and sets it on auto pilot.."Ok then, what would you like me to call you then? Angry? Men in Black? Blade?"

Offline Rayleonarde

• Melodious Mouse
    • Awards
« Reply #43 on: October 29, 2015, 02:58:42 PM »
Ray thought a moment, before speaking. "Ray will do fine."

Offline Naval

• Eager Elephant
    • Fur Affinity
    • Awards
« Reply #44 on: October 29, 2015, 03:01:18 PM »
"Ray..cool, i'm Slade... Slade Hatrix." He gets up and gos to his weapon closet and sawps his blasters for his plasma shotgun..