The Furry Forums would like to place cookies on your computer to help us make this website better. To find out more about the cookies, see our privacy notice.
To accept the cookie click here, or please login or register.

Author Topic: Star Wars RP  (Read 3105 times)

Offline Rayleonarde

• Melodious Mouse
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years Top 100 Topic Starter Top 50 Most Online
  • Chased by the fires of passion
    • Awards
  • Species: Raccoon
  • Coloring: Royal purple, save for two teardrop shaped gray patches on his chin, which runs to his collarbone, and the lower part of his abdomen.
  • Height: Varies
  • Weight: Varies
  • Build: Lanky
  • Currently: Pretty happy.
Re: Star Wars RP
« Reply #45 on: October 29, 2015, 03:04:06 PM »
Ray smirked. "Ah." He sat down, and folded his legs. After a few moments, Ray's saber floated in front of the young raccoon, and floated into pieces. The pieces stayed in front of him, and slowly put themselves together. "Where-ever we're going, awaken me when we get there."

Offline Naval

• Eager Elephant
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 8 years Top 100 Most Online
  • *Sounds of crunching seashells*
    • Fur Affinity
    • Awards
  • Species: Garthim
  • Coloring: Oynx with shine over the exoskeleton, muddy brown hairs, with royal purple eyes.
  • Height: 6.7ft
  • Weight: 270lbs
  • Build: Bulky and bumpy, with a top heavy build.
  • Currently: Looking for a crystal... maybe one that has a darker color.
« Reply #46 on: October 29, 2015, 03:05:46 PM »
The pigeon cherps and takes off his cape to use as a blanket...

Post Merge: October 30, 2015, 02:52:23 PM
He wakes up hours later srill in his armor and with his helment on as he say the ship had landed on a planet covered in deep and think vegitation.."Good morning sunshine."
« Last Edit: October 30, 2015, 02:52:23 PM by Rasha Silva, Reason: Merged DoublePost »
  • Avatar by: A picture from Google.
You know the greatest thing I can feel, is the feeling that when I have helped someone. That memory and act of kindness helps to mold them into something great. That thought, that feeling can't be beat. - This guy.

Offline Rayleonarde

• Melodious Mouse
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years Top 100 Topic Starter Top 50 Most Online
    • Awards
  • Coloring: Royal purple, save for two teardrop shaped gray patches on his chin, which runs to his collarbone, and the lower part of his abdomen.
« Reply #47 on: October 31, 2015, 12:31:51 PM »
Ray's eyes popped open, and he groaned, as he stood up. "So...where have you led us?"

Offline Aconitum

• Foxy Fox
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years Top 50 Most Online Top 100 Topic Starter
  • Zim Zam Zaroo~
    • Awards
« Reply #48 on: October 31, 2015, 01:04:57 PM »
Name: Acontium Lovien

Species: Jacksl/husky mix

Profession: Unknown

Alignment: sith

Weapons: Duel orang-red lightsabers

Clothing: (I can't describe all this crap, so picture.)

Offline Naval

• Eager Elephant
    • Fur Affinity
    • Awards
  • Coloring: Oynx with shine over the exoskeleton, muddy brown hairs, with royal purple eyes.
« Reply #49 on: November 02, 2015, 02:34:03 PM »
" Well buddy, theirs a sith that goes by the name Lovein and shes quite a powerful one." He opens the ships hatch and holds a scanner for anything useing the force...
You know the greatest thing I can feel, is the feeling that when I have helped someone. That memory and act of kindness helps to mold them into something great. That thought, that feeling can't be beat. - This guy.

Offline Rayleonarde

• Melodious Mouse
    • Awards
« Reply #50 on: November 02, 2015, 03:31:28 PM »
Ray shook his head. "Perhaps trying to kill her is a poor decision, hunter." He stood, and stepped outside.

Offline Naval

• Eager Elephant
    • Fur Affinity
    • Awards
« Reply #51 on: November 02, 2015, 03:59:15 PM »
"Ha.. You need to learn one thing about me.." He steps outside and loads his plasma shotgun and checks his holsters.."I play by my rules.." He takes a remote and turns his ships cloaking on..

Offline Rayleonarde

• Melodious Mouse
    • Awards
« Reply #52 on: November 02, 2015, 05:22:45 PM »
Ray chuckled, and shook his head. "Uh-huh." He closed his eyes, and raised his paw, as if to reach for an invisible lightbulb.

Offline Aconitum

• Foxy Fox
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years Top 50 Most Online Top 100 Topic Starter
  • Zim Zam Zaroo~
    • Awards
« Reply #53 on: November 02, 2015, 05:32:52 PM »
(I haven't even started yet and Acon's already gotten herself a reputation XD)

Offline Rayleonarde

• Melodious Mouse
    • Awards
« Reply #54 on: November 02, 2015, 05:38:36 PM »
((You go girl!))

Offline Naval

• Eager Elephant
    • Fur Affinity
    • Awards
« Reply #55 on: November 02, 2015, 06:32:16 PM »
(Hey it makes sense and I think is the best way to bring you in. XP )

"Hey Ray, what are you doing?...Eh oh well." He flicks his cape and fallows the scanner through the dense trees and plants..

Offline Rayleonarde

• Melodious Mouse
    • Awards
« Reply #56 on: November 02, 2015, 06:42:21 PM »
Ray lowered his paw, and spoke . "There she is."

Offline Naval

• Eager Elephant
    • Fur Affinity
    • Awards
« Reply #57 on: November 02, 2015, 06:50:37 PM »
He growls a bit, but sighs and steps back..."You lead the way then.."

Offline Rayleonarde

• Melodious Mouse
    • Awards
« Reply #58 on: November 04, 2015, 01:43:43 PM »
Ray nodded, and started off in the direction opposite the way Slade was going. As he walked, Ray tried to contact the target Sith through the Force. 'Hey, can you hear me?'

Offline Aconitum

• Foxy Fox
  • Zim Zam Zaroo~
    • Awards
« Reply #59 on: November 04, 2015, 01:54:15 PM »
Acon lounged on a fallen tree with her hood down, seemingly at peace before her ears perked at the sound of an voice. 'It would be hard not to.' She answered.